PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Nashville!

juliehclark
06-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey All!

I am so glad I finally bit the bullet and bought this software.

I have a 2 year ond a 5 week old and a MILLION pictures.

I blog and make DVD movies but have not been able to embrace the scrapbooking method of documentation because I just don't have the capability to spread a bunch of stuff out on a table and cut and paste things (the old fashioned way!)

This is a great solution! I can even work on layouts while breastfeeding my infant! (Try THAT with a pair of scissors in your hand!)

Thanks!

Julie

(BLOG) http://abbyadventures.blogspot.com

Corey
06-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Hellooooo Nashville. :D

Glad to have you join our forum, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments. :)

srussell
06-14-2006, 09:25 PM
HI Julie and welcome...

Sorry, my wife doesn't let me play with sissors anymore... that's why I went digital :D

Any questions, just ask :)

Marnie
06-14-2006, 10:55 PM
This is a great solution! I can even work on layouts while breastfeeding my infant! (Try THAT with a pair of scissors in your hand!)

Howdie Julie!
Wow, you sure can multi-task....now if you tell me that you can chew gum at the same time, well I'll just eat my shoe! :D

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see some of your L/O's soon!

Corey
06-14-2006, 11:13 PM
well I'll just eat my shoe!
Snort! :D :D :D

Karin
06-15-2006, 07:33 AM
I don't know, Marnie. Hope your sneakers are tasty, 'cause this woman sounds BUSY!!

Welcome Julie. While we're all eating our sandals and uggs and manolo blahniks, hope you're having fun scrappin'! Stop by with questions, comments, layouts to share, etc. any time!

Karin

Granny
06-15-2006, 01:58 PM
You guys are embarrasing, such nuts. Why can't you be like me... Serious, studious, dedicated, normal?

Welcome, Juliehclark, you will love it here. In spite of all those creatures up above, some of us are really helpfull and friendly, and sane, and... Wait, please, I'm swallowing my pantuflas.... Oh, there, that's better, where was I?

Rufy, Rufy, where are you going with the other pantuflas? I'm not finish eating.... Rufyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny the Great! :eek: :o