PDA

View Full Version : A MUST SEE video!!!

crops2dawn
05-09-2007, 09:50 AM
<http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1>

Marion had this video on the thread for layouts for our soldiers.
It touched me and I am MOST POSSITIVE it will touch your heart also.! I thought if everyone here sees this video, you will see why this is sooooo IMPORTANT to do!! PLEASE join in with us all and make a layout so we can send to our troops fighting for us all!!! Put the layout in the thread Pages for our military , so we can send them a token of our affection and to let them know they ARE REMEMBERED!!!! Thank you!:)

eye
05-09-2007, 09:57 AM
This darn vista will not let me see it:o .But I am sure it is touching.Very nice of you to repost it.xo

crops2dawn
05-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Dont let the darn vista stop ya from making a layout!!! :p We need lots of peeps help to get this going!!!!

*eng*
05-09-2007, 04:30 PM
It's not vista ...it is cross with me and I'm xp :D Crops what's the secret to let us in :)

Marion
05-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Try my link... Carol's didn't work, but I went back to my post and it works.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5301&page=4

nanwu
05-09-2007, 06:49 PM
I've tried everything and I still can't get into it

Marion
05-09-2007, 06:53 PM
That is weird, I just checked again, and it goes right to the page. Don't know what it could be then.

crops2dawn
05-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Hmmmm must be the apes playing their games... try this one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Ok I tested this one and it worked for me. I hope it works for you guys, let me know ok!!

Marion
05-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Works for me too, really awesome show. See it if you get a chance.

jazzieal
05-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Hmmmm must be the apes playing their games... try this one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Ok I tested this one and it worked for me. I hope it works for you guys, let me know ok!!

Worked for me to Croppie...and I just want to say thank you for doing this..you have the dearest kindest heart and are so wise when it comes to the important things...well not that you arent always wise, you are just so full of fun you cut up most times and are so dear to us for doing it..hope you understand what I mean..lol..

SBM family PLEASE look at this clip and PLEASE make a page(or 2 or 3)..THEY need YOU...

AmeliasMuma
05-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Yep that last link in post 8 worked for me to.

pkdoll
05-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Such an extremely touching video! I looked at it yesterday when Marion posted it, and it literally brought tears to my eyes. It is ever so true and I commend the young girl who did it!!

crops2dawn
05-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Worked for me to Croppie...and I just want to say thank you for doing this..you have the dearest kindest heart and are so wise when it comes to the important things...well not that you arent always wise, you are just so full of fun you cut up most times and are so dear to us for doing it..hope you understand what I mean..lol..

SBM family PLEASE look at this clip and PLEASE make a page(or 2 or 3)..THEY need YOU...

of course I understand what ya mean!! LOL and thanks Jazz!!! you are dear to me too!:) :)

crops2dawn
05-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Come on Peeps!!! I am going to keep bringing this post up to the front until we have 30 yes you heard me right 30 layouts done!!!! Looks like the USA is kickin butt in there, what you dont want to do a layout for your country???? Hmmmmmmm COME ON!!! Show some support!!!!! You got it in ya!!!! I believe you can do it!!!!!!!!! Dont make me beg, its not a pretty sight!!!!:D

jazzieal
05-11-2007, 10:06 AM
YOU GO GIRL..get em..:p
you all know shes right and she will believe me!!!

crops2dawn
05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
17 more to go!!!!We got 13, way go peeps!!!!! Almost half way there!!!

jazzieal
05-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Hey Croppie where are you...LOL have you got partimerzs or halftimerzs or whatever knzus has... thought I would help you out and bring this back to the front..Hoping everyone will watch...:)