PDA

View Full Version : Template: New Driver

srussell
05-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Remember when you sent your kids off the get the license? Well, here you go... Enjoy! :)

Corey
05-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Neat idea. :)

kode
05-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh thank-you, this is awesome!!! Totally perfect for my boys new milestone!!!
You are so wonderful!! Thanks again!:) :) :)

kode
05-22-2006, 06:44 PM
By the way how do you do this? Someone suggest something and within one hour you have a totally fabulous template!!! I wish I had your talent

Corey
05-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Steve definitely has a natural knack for digital design.

Marion
05-22-2006, 07:53 PM
That's why we named him the "Scrapinator"

Marion

Corey
05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Hee. Apt nickname for sure... :D

Moonbeam
05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
As long as you don't call him the Scrapheap....:D
I love it Steve ..good one to use..
OK THen! How about "A Hospital Stay" I have a family memberis going in to hospital for surgery tomorrow.. A theme to suit would be nice to capture the moment.

..and Corey I downloaded your tutorial video and want to thank you for it.. you're a good teacher and P.S. you have a lovely voice - I love your accent!

kode
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
..and Corey I downloaded your tutorial video and want to thank you for it.. you're a good teacher and P.S. you have a lovely voice - I love your accent!

Yeah Corey I was thinking the same thing as moonbeam. Thank-you for the tutorial and I agree, you do have a great voice.

Corey
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Accent?! Why I never...

:D

Anyhow that voice is Narda. I'm the (male) creative director from Indigo Rose. I do all the underlying Flash, etc. I voiced the originals but my voice was deemed too creepy so we had Narda redo it, and she did a great job. Big improvement. She did the female voice for all the Scrapbook MAX! stuff. Awesome vocalist. :)

We're going to use Narda for all future Scrapbook MAX! stuff too. My voice will still be heard on all our other videos though, i.e.
http://www.autorun.com/site/flash.php

srussell
05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I kind of like "Scrapheap" ... It fits me in an odd sort of way... old, worn-out, twisted...

Kode, I hope that was what you were looking for...

Moonbean, Hospital Stay is a great idea... I have a great resource... I'm married to a hospice nurse...

But firest, I've got to finish watching "24", it's the season finale...

Corey
05-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Gee for a someone who's supposedly "worn out" you sure seem to get a lot done. I'd like to have seen you during your prime if that's the case.

kode
05-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Alright Corey you have me confused. The person I heard was a guy and it said it was Corey was that you or not? Who ever I heard had a great voice(you might as well take credit since it said it was Corey which is you right??!!):confused: :)

Corey
05-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Oh, I see, that's the tutorial on making embellishments. Oops, that is me. If you hear a male voice on anything on our site(s) it's me, and if you hear a female voice it is the multi-talented Narda. She and I do 100% of our voiceover stuff. She has a much different accent from myself because she's from the west coast whereas I'm a midwestern lad. :)

It's funny, to us it seems like we have absolutely no accent. But everytime I do some video training or a voiceover people always mention my accent. Hee har. :D

Moonbeam
05-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Well Ya see mate you all 'ave an accent ova there..I'm Australian;)

Corey
05-23-2006, 02:53 AM
Actually we have quite a few Aussies in here. It's awesome. :)

kode
05-23-2006, 07:37 AM
Oh, I see, that's the tutorial on making embellishments. Oops, that is me. If you hear a male voice on anything on our site(s) it's me, and if you hear a female voice it is the multi-talented Narda. She and I do 100% of our voiceover stuff. She has a much different accent from myself because she's from the west coast whereas I'm a midwestern lad. :)

It's funny, to us it seems like we have absolutely no accent. But everytime I do some video training or a voiceover people always mention my accent. Hee har. :D

I am so glad you cleared that up, now I know I'm not losing my mind! (well maybe I still am but not on this anyway) I don't think you have an accent but maybe because I live close to the Canadian border, I just thought you had a great voice.
The multi -talented Narda sounds great but so does the Multi-Talented COREY! :) :)

Corey
05-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks! :D

kode
05-23-2006, 08:07 AM
[
Kode, I hope that was what you were looking for...

...[/QUOTE]

Yes Steve that template is absolutely perfect!!! I did post you yesterday about it but maybe you didn't see that post. So I will thank you again because I sure don't want you to think I don't appreciate it because I do. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. I do appreciate your time and talent!

srussell
05-23-2006, 08:09 AM
You're welcome!!! Kode... :D

*eng*
09-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Thank u. My son takes his test tomorrow. I do hope I can use it! (It'll be the examiners fault if he fails lol!)

Marion
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Thank u. My son takes his test tomorrow. I do hope I can use it! (It'll be the examiners fault if he fails lol!)

It always is, right? (Ha ha ha)

Marion

eye
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Remember when you sent your kids off the get the license? Well, here you go... Enjoy! :)

Though I may be retiring in the near future I still have youngins and they are talking about driving. W:) ill be able to use this template. I like it and thanks.

MA3
09-19-2006, 03:25 AM
Always in Awe Steve :) You are Simply The Best !!! Thank-You !!!!!