PDA

View Full Version : The *REAL* April Challenge Thread

juliehclark
04-02-2007, 02:13 PM
This month, we'll be utlizing the import page function and learning how to take a page from one scrapbook and use it as a new one.

For the challenge you are to:

1. Use the existing multi page template and focus on one of the pages. You can copy and paste elements from the other pages in to the one you are focusing on and work on making a new template to share with the group.
2.If you are a designing type, make elements to match the page and bring them on to that page as well.
3. Make a new document and "import" that single page.
4. Export as a template.
5. Share with the group.

6. Throw tomatoes at Julie for not expaining this yesterday. :lol

HERE YOU GO!!!

sacannon
04-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks Julie and Lily.

crops2dawn
04-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks Julie... you could of just went with the April Fools Joke- nobody would of know! LOL and Thanks to you Lily, your things are always sooo good!:) :)

*eng*
04-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks Julie... you could of just went with the April Fools Joke- nobody would of know! LOL and Thanks to you Lily, your things are always sooo good!:) :)

Good one Ctrops :D

Thanks Julie :)

angle
04-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Thank You,
I will try harder to participate this month.

Linda
04-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Thanks Julie and Lily!

MaggieMae
04-03-2007, 03:46 AM
Exactly what are we supposed to do with this challenge? There are several templates - are we supposed to make new ones with parts of them? Or recolor? Help - I'm confused!

juliehclark
04-03-2007, 04:08 AM
Hey Julie! Good question!! (I try my best to live up to the "challenge" part! ha!)

This one is packaged as a template.

This month, we'll be utlizing the import page function and learning how to take a page from one scrapbook and use it as a new one.

For the challenge you are to:

1. Use the existing multi page template and focus on one of the pages. You can copy and paste elements from the other pages in to the one you are focusing on and work on making a new template to share with the group.
2.If you are a designing type, make elements to match the page and bring them on to that page as well.
3. Make a new document and "import" that single page.
4. Export as a template.
5. Share with the group.

6. Throw tomatoes at Julie for not expaining this yesterday. :lol

mh51
04-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Is this where to post or entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juliehclark
04-03-2007, 08:54 AM
lovely!:cool: :o

rosana brito
04-03-2007, 09:00 AM
JULIE AND MARY, CONGRATULATIONS FOR the MAGNIFICS WORKS, EXTREMELLY CREATIVE I ADORED OK

KISSES

crops2dawn
04-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Is this where to post or entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Mary, I do believe so! And thanks sooo much! This template is really beautiful! I love all your work! The work of elegancy!!!!!:)

Wickel
04-03-2007, 09:08 AM
OK here is my April Challenge. What started as a seed has now blossomed into a beautiful baby girl. Just had a new neice taking lots of pictures and making tons of memories for her . :)

rosana brito
04-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Wonderful Work, Congrats

Kisses

sacannon
04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Very Nice Mary and Wickel and thank you.

rosana brito
04-03-2007, 09:32 AM
thanks exellent work

kisses

mh51
04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Well done Rosana ~~ you are on a roll!!!!!!

sacannon
04-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Link to layout

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10352&nocache=1

My first attempt. I will upload my extras with credits later. I have to leave shortly. The flowers, bee and flower pot were of course from the original kit.

juliehclark
04-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I love how you turned the flowers in to frames! So cute!

mh51
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
OK Julie ~ here's the link to my embellishments for the April Challenge (as requested)

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4850

mh51
04-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Ooooopppppssssss............ Here's another!!!!!

crops2dawn
04-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Oooh Mary you say Rosana is on a roll.... I think you are on that same roll! You go girl!!! Beautiful!!!
Wickel & Sue Gorgeous Layouts!!! These challenges are killing me hard drive!
LOL And Ro Great Work!
Tonight I am going to make some stuff if it KILLS ME! LOL

mh51
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Oooh Mary you say Rosana is on a roll.... I think you are on that same roll! You go girl!!! Beautiful!!!
Wickel & Sue Gorgeous Layouts!!! These challenges are killing me hard drive!
LOL And Ro Great Work!
Tonight I am going to make some stuff if it KILLS ME! LOL

Come on CROPS ~ sit down and get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickel
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks Crop :) ....gonna hold ya to the sitting down tonite and making something, can't wait to see what you come up with.

mh51
04-03-2007, 02:09 PM
....... and another YES another!!!!!!!

Should I stop now????????????????????????

sacannon
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
NO! Didn't mean to scream Mary, LOL Keep em coming. Great job.

Crops you better get to work. You slacked off last month. ok I know you had a lot of layouts to do, but no excuses this month!...........LOL

jazzieal
04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I hate to post my page after all these beautiful things Ive seen already...great job everyone..looks like April is starting with a big bang..

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10361&cat=500&ppuser=2747

jazzieal
04-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Here is the heart shape and new papers I used on my page..

jazzieal
04-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Some more paper just right click on it and click save picture as and save to your file..you can also do the heart shape this way and save to your sbm shapes folder..

sacannon
04-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Here are the items I made for my first layout. The inner circle of the frame I made just by removing the center of a circle and the edge of the frame I made using "superformula" filter by Richard Rosenman. I can't remember for sure which site I got the Layer Style from that I used on the frame but it is Style "mg44". Thanks to the which ever site it was from. I used the same style on the words. The font is "Alfredo's Dance" from "dafont". The ferns were a brush from obsidiandawn.com.

sacannon
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
I hate to post my page after all these beautiful things Ive seen already...great job everyone..looks like April is starting with a big bang..

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10361&cat=500&ppuser=2747

Jazz, you did a great job on yours and it is original! Thanks for your goodies.

vnginger
04-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Y'all are doing such a great job!!! Can't wait to use these when I get back from Spring Break.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Happy Spring!

angelwithin
04-03-2007, 07:25 PM
heres the three pages i managed to do, ive also added the templates plus a zip file with some papers i made

fiona xx

Marion
04-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow, so far the entries have been great!
Here is mine. Haven't had much time to work on it, but need to get one done to get the pressure off!

I made the grass and the wordart. Used a shape by Winnie.

Linda
04-03-2007, 07:55 PM
WOW!!! You guys came out of the gate running! These are all beautiful templates and embies....fabulous work! I've got some catching up to do!
Thanks to all!

crops2dawn
04-03-2007, 08:07 PM
NO! Didn't mean to scream Mary, LOL Keep em coming. Great job.

Crops you better get to work. You slacked off last month. ok I know you had a lot of layouts to do, but no excuses this month!...........LOL

Oh Man You slave driver! HAHAHAHAHAHA I am working on it!! I promise! but I just did 3 more LOs and I have 1 more day to do in Disney! I just wanted to finish it before Easter, so I can show my family on Easter.
But I will be working on some tonight, so I have it ready for tomorrow!:eek:

sacannon
04-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Angel and Marion...Wow! Great work. Thanks You.

Crops, I will be waiting!

crops2dawn
04-04-2007, 10:57 AM
WAIT NO MORE!!! LOL Gosh you are ALL slave drivers! lol I will have you know that in between making these papers I had to get my daughter from school, take her to the doctor - eye infection- why is it that everytime right before a holiday they get sick??? Anyway I finally got some paper done! I am hoping to get some word art done sometime this WEEK! LOL but until then this will just have to do. (psst... *whispering* dont tell anyone, but I did have fun doing these.)

crops2dawn
04-04-2007, 11:01 AM
an here are a few more papers

crops2dawn
04-04-2007, 11:03 AM
and this is the last of the batch for today! ARE YA HAPPY NOW!!! hahahahaha

Lisa S
04-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Very Nice Croppy! Someone has been very busy indeed. Great Job!

NanaC95565
04-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks crops get back to work. we need more. Love them. :rolleyes: :D :p

kristyc1994
04-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Haven't done a challenge in a while, too busy! But - I took time today with my 3 older kids at grandma's (yippee!) to make this page! My 2 year old has been bugging me to no end, I don't know why but this page took me way longer than normal to do! The flowers to the side were made with Autisticwonder's shape masks availabe somewhere in the sharing corner....

Hope you like - I made it in 8.5 x 11 and transformed it to 8 x 8 for those of you who like square.....

spanielmom
04-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Wow all, You have done such a wonderful job. All of the extras are beautiful and the layouts so far are tremendous. Great Job ladies!

rosana brito
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Uauuuuu! Sue, fertile imagination its girl, he was wonderful, I loved I loved

kisses

rosana brito
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Haven't done a challenge in a while, too busy! But - I took time today with my 3 older kids at grandma's (yippee!) to make this page! My 2 year old has been bugging me to no end, I don't know why but this page took me way longer than normal to do! The flowers to the side were made with Autisticwonder's shape masks availabe somewhere in the sharing corner....

Hope you like - I made it in 8.5 x 11 and transformed it to 8 x 8 for those of you who like square.....

wonderful work Kristy, congrats ok

kisses

sacannon
04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow Crops you go girl! Now get back to work.... he he he he...snicker... LOL

sacannon
04-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Great Job Christy, these are really nice.

Wickel
04-04-2007, 05:17 PM
and this is the last of the batch for today! ARE YA HAPPY NOW!!! hahahahaha

I'm happy !! I'm doin the happy dance !! :D Very nice job ! Can't wait to use them . Thanks for sharing :)

AmeliasMuma
04-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Finally got some inspiration ..... I took loads of photos of Amy in the garden on the 1st and every single one has a halo effect :( .... played about with one of them and it dont look too bad.

Everything is from the kit supplied except the stems for the flowers, I had a play with hubby's wacom pen pad. Man its weird looking somewhere totally different to where you are drawing.

Well here is my 1st template for this challenge .... oh and I also learnt how to import a single page LOL ...... I never knew I could do that.

Marion
04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Muma, I love this layout!!!!!!!!!!!

cntrywoman72
04-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Here is a bee trail I made. I finally got an old version of Paint Shop and made something simple. How simple can a bee trail be, VERY! Anyway, I havent seen anyone make them so here you go! You can see how I used them on my layout.

sacannon
04-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Muma, I absolutely love it!

sacannon
04-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Here is a bee trail I made. I finally got an old version of Paint Shop and made something simple. How simple can a bee trail be, VERY! Anyway, I havent seen anyone make them so here you go! You can see how I used them on my layout.

Great job, can you post the template too?

crops2dawn
04-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Gosh Sueeeeeeeee, You want alot lately dont ya! LOL I know, I know.. Get to work, I'm Working!!!! Yeah right, gabbing away in here all night, How am I suppose to get anything done around here! If you peeps would just stop posting threads I wouldnt have to keep looking in them! LOL And where does the TIME GO when I am in here! Geezeeeeeeeee!

jazzieal
04-04-2007, 09:57 PM
The demons are back in my computer again..I can see a single thumbnail....but Im sure they are all great..Crops I did see the first 3 of your papers...loved them...everyones post to the gallery have been great...I have to do an exorism on this computer again...

AmeliasMuma
04-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Gosh Sueeeeeeeee, You want alot lately dont ya! LOL I know, I know.. Get to work, I'm Working!!!! Yeah right, gabbing away in here all night, How am I suppose to get anything done around here! If you peeps would just stop posting threads I wouldnt have to keep looking in them! LOL And where does the TIME GO when I am in here! Geezeeeeeeeee!

I had to get a freebie clock that chimes every hour for my PC ...... or I'd be on it 25/7.

Gotart
04-05-2007, 12:52 AM
This is my try for the month.... Terry

sacannon
04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
beautiful job Gotart, Thanks

sacannon
04-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Having size issues with my second template. Will upload later on. Grrrr.

crops2dawn
04-05-2007, 09:30 PM
HEY PEEPS! OMG I have to tell ya, I made my first VERY OWN Embie tonight! I think it came out rather good, but this is my first one and hopefully with more pratice I can get much better, But I thought I would let you see for yourself. Yes I am a weeeeeeee bit excited about it! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL Plus I did a workart for Easter if anybody wants it.
So NOW will you PEEPS give me a break!!!!!! I need to finish my Album, and only have 2 days left! YIKESSSSSS
And By the way SUPER LAYOUTS! I LOVE THEM ALL! Oh Spring/Easter Layouts are going to be a breeze this year, Thanks to all you peeps!
I will get me layout done before the end of the month I promise! ANd if yous like the flower, I wouldnt mind do more.. but just remember no 2 will ever be the same.

OnieRN
04-05-2007, 09:42 PM
HEY PEEPS! OMG I have to tell ya, I made my first VERY OWN Embie tonight! I think it came out rather good, but this is my first one and hopefully with more pratice I can get much better, But I thought I would let you see for yourself. Yes I am a weeeeeeee bit excited about it! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL Plus I did a workart for Easter if anybody wants it.
So NOW will you PEEPS give me a break!!!!!! I need to finish my Album, and only have 2 days left! YIKESSSSSS
And By the way SUPER LAYOUTS! I LOVE THEM ALL! Oh Spring/Easter Layouts are going to be a breeze this year, Thanks to all you peeps!
I will get me layout done before the end of the month I promise! ANd if yous like the flower, I wouldnt mind do more.. but just remember no 2 will ever be the same.

You did a great job on these. Congrats on them. We will be looking forward to you doing more. BTW, what program did you use to made them in? I might consider trying my hand at creating someday but not now.....lol

Onie

srussell
04-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Nice job.... I suppose you want a medal now, right? (only kidding!) :D

OnieRN
04-05-2007, 09:47 PM

Steve, Now Crops is going to smack you for picking on her! You better kiss and make up. LOL :D

crops2dawn
04-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey Onie THANKS soooo much! I am trying to master the Gimp... I have learned quite a few things in there, like making transparencies, and tonight I just got picked up an airbrush a started painting, I was in awe, I did play around for a few hours, just for that one flower. It is kinda like painting with Donna Dewberry... Dont know if you know who she is, but she is a very good painter.
AND BTW Get the gimp, you have nothing to lose and Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D :D LOL

crops2dawn
04-05-2007, 09:52 PM

Sure Do, But only the Bronze for right now, cause watch out, I will be going for the gold!!!!

*Smacking Steve in the head*

OnieRN
04-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey Onie THANKS soooo much! I am trying to master the Gimp... I have learned quite a few things in there, like making transparencies, and tonight I just got picked up an airbrush a started painting, I was in awe, I did play around for a few hours, just for that one flower. It is kinda like painting with Donna Dewberry... Dont know if you know who she is, but she is a very good painter.
AND BTW Get the gimp, you have nothing to lose and Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D :D LOL

I downloaded it but for the life of me, I have no clue how to come up with stuff from no where! Do you just start freehanded or what? Did you start off by saying you wanted to make a flower? Or did you get some kind of templete to build the idea?

crops2dawn
04-05-2007, 10:02 PM
This is what I did, in gimp you go to the top I think it says files, then hit open, from there you browse your computer, I brought in something- it wasnt what I wanted so I just made it into a transparency, then got a brush, figured out how to use the paint, and started playing, For your first time open a something that has a dark background and a lite object.. When you get that far I will walk ya through the rest of it, its not that hard, once you start to understand it, I hate reading tutorials so I just play until I find something that I like.

sacannon
04-05-2007, 10:30 PM
This is the link to my layout:
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10414&cat=500&ppuser=2066

Well I finally got it reduced enough (...remembering January Challenge) I started with "Angelwithin's Cream layout". I add a basket, a real bee from my garden last year, a border, and a new paper. I will put more in another post.

sacannon
04-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Here are 6 more"

I took the button from Angelwithins layout and made it oval and used as a mat under my picture of Kari. I also used a shape edge effect on it that I got from a site (don't remember) on about.com, the designer was Chastain. Then I took the same button (oval shaped) into adobe and cut off the bottom of it to make it shaped like a niche and used a shape effect from Harry's filters on it. I put my placemat (that I made in the first layout I did for the challenge) at the bottom of the niche to give it depth. (at least attempted to). Then I swapped out the flower for a real daffodil from my yard (still blooming if the frost didn't kill them today).

The butterflies and lettering are shapes, and I used Crop's paper for them. The lettering was the American Letter Shapes, one of the butterflies was from Angelwithin, the other was in the object shape folder, not sure who did that one.

sacannon
04-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Ok, here is the last couple plus a few extra papers that I didn't use. At least yet.

sacannon
04-05-2007, 11:11 PM
oops, forgot the daffodil.

For newbies, right click on the thumbnails and then save to a folder of your choice.

OnieRN
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Here is my first templete for this challenge. I hope you like it!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10490&cat=1704

sacannon
04-06-2007, 09:15 AM
ooh, very pretty Onie.

Marion
04-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Love all the new stuff, thanks guys!

mswizard
04-06-2007, 12:55 PM
That layout is so cute and those girls are adorable onie!

OnieRN
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Here is my second layout for the challenge.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10510&cat=1463

sacannon
04-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Very nice Onie.

*eng*
04-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Very pretty Onie, Spring feeling :)

jazzieal
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks Sue..your new stuff is great..
Onie your layouts are beautiful

OnieRN
04-07-2007, 08:03 PM
I have to admit that this months has been harder since we've had no kit to work with. I'm not able to make embies so I depend on other peoples embies to us in my layouts. I have been using Shapes that have been given to make frames and flowers!

I hope you all like it!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10543&cat=500&ppuser=716

Marion
04-07-2007, 08:39 PM
You are doing a outstanding job with them Onie!

sacannon
04-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Great job onie. Have you tried pulling the other templates in to copy the embies from thiers to yours. For anyone unsure, you just add a page (click "page" then "add" (pick one of the templates), then click on the embie you want, right click, click copy, then go back to your other page, click "edit" then "paste". That's how you get the embies. If the template is locked down, go to "edit" and click on unlock.

OnieRN
04-07-2007, 10:09 PM
I've actually used that method to grab embies but this month we don't seem to have many embies to grab except flowers and flower pots. I find other things that I like but I have no idea where I got them, so I try to stay away from them because of copy writes.

Thanks for the suggestions! :)

sacannon
04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Here is the link to my layout:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10547&cat=500&ppuser=2066

The word "Spring" was from Marion's template. and the flowers were from the original template kit. Here are the things I added. (I adjusted color within SBM on some things).

sacannon
04-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Here is a link to my layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10548&limit=recent

Again I used the word "Spring" from Marion's template". Here are the things I added.

OnieRN
04-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Sue, your on a roll! These are gorgous! :)

sacannon
04-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Couldn't make up my mind what color frame to use, so I made a bunch of the same thing and kept swapping them out till I decided on the white one. Here are the rest of them.

sacannon
04-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Here are a couple of more flowers. Thanks Onie, I will try to make some other things later.

OnieRN
04-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Thanks Sue, I have a few more goodies to work with, maybe I will make up a few more templates.

My son is working tomorrow so I'll be all alone here...... :( Of course, Josh as I will go out tomorrow evening for our Easter Dinner.

:D

jazzieal
04-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Sue both of those pages were just beautiful..so are the frames and other things..thanks so much

Marion
04-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Beautiful stuff Sue, love those backgrounds.

autisticwonder
04-08-2007, 11:32 AM
The April Challenge items are all so inspiring and FUN...I've not followed the instructions for this template but just wanted to say..WOW love the goodies and here is a little something..

Fisher, John's CCI dog, passed away yesterday..So It's been hard this past week with him getting so ill and having to make the decision to put him to sleep. He had a tumor on his heart and lungs that was not diagnosed correctly so it was too late by the time we found out what it really was..The kids were in Kentucky for Spring break..so the news has yet to hit them. I stayed behind to tend to Fisher.

I'm grateful for the atonement. I believe animals go to heaven!!! Special dog!! He is the dog in John's winning January Contest in the gallery for those that aren't familiar with FISHER.

HUGS GUYS!!!

sacannon
04-08-2007, 12:22 PM
This is a wonderful template wonder. So sorry about Fisher, I know he was a great help to John and I know he will be missed.

sacannon
04-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Onie, Jazz and Marion.

sacannon
04-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Here is some more paper for the taking.

OnieRN
04-08-2007, 02:27 PM
How do you save the Shapes you make? I've made shapes with papers and used them as I go in the layout. I have never figure out how to pull a paper up, cut out a shape then save that shape without putting it into a layout!

Hope that makes sense! :confused:

*eng*
04-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Awesome stuff Sue, Onie, Wonder. That is as far back as I've got today!

Wonder so sorry about Fisher. Irreplaceable, but I hope somehow that you find somethig to help the awful void there must be at home. It is hard to lose any pet but a lifeline as well is so much more traumatic. I do feel for you.

sacannon
04-08-2007, 02:53 PM
A few more things. The frame is an overlay border. The ribbon isn't the greatest. I will try to do more after Easter is over with.

OnieRN
04-08-2007, 03:40 PM
A few more things. The frame is an overlay border. The ribbon isn't the greatest. I will try to do more after Easter is over with.

Sue, your pick lace papers is so pretty! I'm real parcle to laces! :D

OnieRN
04-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Here is a layout that I did with the pink lace paper given by Sue. You will other nice embies used that were created for this months challenge. Thank You ladies

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10584&cat=1704

Linda
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks Sue, Onie, Wonder for all the beautiful additions!

crops2dawn
04-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Sue your stuff is soooo good! I love it all, but my fav is that paper! WOW that is awesome, I need to find a picture to go with that ASAP! Love it!
ONIEEEEE man you are speeding through these templates! and they are Fantastic! Really, Really good!!!
Wonderrrr I am sooo sorry to here about Fisher, OMG my heart aches for ya!
He was a special dog!! And all the great memories you have, nobody can take those away!

twx
04-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I began with the cream paper. I created the frame shape with GIMP and then used the April colors to color the frames.....Nothing fancy and my edges are not smooth......(no patience..) I do appreciate all the embellishements everyone makes all the time! I will hopefully be investing in Phototshop Elements soon...

The pages and elements everyone has completed so far has been awesome....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10587&limit=recent

Terry

OnieRN
04-08-2007, 09:27 PM
OKay so I don't have a life, other than work and SBM. Here's another template. I used papers by Sue and borrowed embies from some of the other templates in the April Challenge. Thanks everyone!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10588&cat=1704

sacannon
04-08-2007, 10:08 PM
That came out great Onie!

vnginger
04-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Here is a link to my layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10548&limit=recent

Again I used the word "Spring" from Marion's template". Here are the things I added.
sacannon, I love your work... I am using your template this morning.

Dogwoods are blooming in Atlanta right now. I was wondering if you can help me do a dogwood flower like your daisy... pink and/or white dogwood would be awesome... I like the look of your daisy.

If you are busy, please do not worry. If someone else has seen a dogwood flower emb, I'd love to get one. TANX

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely templates & embs... Hope I can work on one to share with y'all this month.

sacannon
04-09-2007, 09:15 AM
sacannon, I love your work... I am using your template this morning.

Dogwoods are blooming in Atlanta right now. I was wondering if you can help me do a dogwood flower like your daisy... pink and/or white dogwood would be awesome... I like the look of your daisy.

If you are busy, please do not worry. If someone else has seen a dogwood flower emb, I'd love to get one. TANX

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely templates & embs... Hope I can work on one to share with y'all this month.

Will these work, I have another I can work on later, have to leave for an appointment right now.

vnginger
04-09-2007, 09:58 AM
sac,
You are great!!! Thank you for being so quick!

Much appreciated! Hugs to you!

makeyesup
04-09-2007, 04:06 PM
The layouts completed this month are spectacular as usual - great job all.
The items that have been shared are also greatly appreciated.

I'm behind this month, as usual, lately with everything. Started to think about what I wanted to do and then ended up making some papers and elements so I would have something different to use. Thumbnails for the bows and ornaments are just a sampling of what is in the zip packs.
So will share the items first and then start scrapping.
Incase anyone would like to use, please do. It's just a small offering in appreciation for the talented and generous people on this site.

sacannon
04-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks so much Maureen

makeyesup
04-09-2007, 04:47 PM
The layouts completed this month are spectacular as usual - great job all.
The items that have been shared are also greatly appreciated.

I'm behind this month, as usual, lately with everything. Started to think about what I wanted to do and then ended up making some papers and elements so I would have something different to use. Thumbnails for the bows and ornaments are just a sampling of what is in the zip packs.
So will share the items first and then start scrapping.
Incase anyone would like to use, please do. It's just a small offering in appreciation for the talented and generous people on this site.

So sorry, forgot to add my thanks to Angelwithin, AutisticWonder
and FiveFeathers are the great shapes used.

Verleen
04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Hopefully, there will be something here to see. I've never posted a page here before and I had plenty of problems just doing that. The font is CK Windsong. I'm afraid I don't know where I got the little floral border from. But I am only using for myself. I got the bee tracks from Becca (Cntrywoman).....thank you for it. It took me longer to figure out how to export and post it here than it did to make the page......lol. My hair is a lot thinner as a result.

The picture is of some paphiopedilum blooms in my greenhouse. Everyone is very creative and doing great pages. I'm afraid that my abilities are very limited.

sacannon
04-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Will these work, I have another I can work on later, have to leave for an appointment right now.

Here is another, don't know if you can use it.

crops2dawn
04-09-2007, 05:33 PM
VERLEENNNN You did it!!! Now stop pulling out your hair!!! You better of written all that down somewhere! hehehehe Great Page Girl!!!!

vnginger
04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Here is another, don't know if you can use it.

Thanks, sac! Can use them all!

big hugs to ya!

Verleen
04-09-2007, 05:55 PM
:D Carol....yes, I wrote it down.....lol. I want to thank everyone for all the lovely work that they are sharing. I need to figure out how to keep track of who did what, in case I want to use it for a template to share. How do you all keep track of this? I have downloaded quite a bit of things just from this challenge thread. Thanks ladies!!! There is just too many to mention, but let me give a couple.... Fiona, love the trellis....I'm a floral person....lol. Sue, I like the Niagara Falls wording over the falls graphic. Geez.....I like so many; each and every one was a treasure to look at.

makeyesup
04-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Ok, here's my LO for the challenge. Most of the items are things I made myself.

Want to especially thank Rosanna for the beautiful mask that I used with the plum and the lime papers. Rosanna, hope you don't mind; however added it my post here so that noone would miss it. It really gives a nice effect.

makeyesup
04-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Hopefully, there will be something here to see. I've never posted a page here before and I had plenty of problems just doing that. The font is CK Windsong. I'm afraid I don't know where I got the little floral border from. But I am only using for myself. I got the bee tracks from Becca (Cntrywoman).....thank you for it. It took me longer to figure out how to export and post it here than it did to make the page......lol. My hair is a lot thinner as a result.

The picture is of some paphiopedilum blooms in my greenhouse. Everyone is very creative and doing great pages. I'm afraid that my abilities are very limited.

Don't knock your abilities, the LO is very pretty. Great job.

crops2dawn
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Verleen, good going with writing it down!!;) to remember everything is almost impossible, thats why I like when they put their name on it when they share it, but if they dont I sometimes just rename it and add their name, or if its alot of things I just make a folder for that person, Say like sue... she does put her initial on everything and makes it alot easier to give her credit... but this girl she is on a roll... so she got her very own folder.. See Sue your SPECIAL! LOL
I have been playing myself... trying flowers again... the one that is in a silver can be colored in the sepia section to any color that fits your layout! but the rest I was just playing around... Hope you enjoy!
OH NOooooo my files are to big!
Ok peeps my first time using the zip to upload, hope it works, if not will someone let me know! Thanks!

Please note** Do not right click these, they are just the jpeg image, in the zip they are png!!

TerryW
04-09-2007, 07:18 PM
This is my try for the month.... Terry

Is this meant for my attention???

Are there 2 Terry's around here????

What... WHAT???? :)

Am I in trouble already???

Terry.

sacannon
04-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Way to go Cropsie, love them!

sacannon
04-09-2007, 11:46 PM
More Paper. (Sorry, I know some of these have some extra colors in them that aren't in the color group)

sacannon
04-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Multi-use Round Frame (f1st thumbnail). I added several samples of how you can use it

crops2dawn
04-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Sue dont be sorry about that paper! They are FAB! Love the all!!!

Gotart
04-10-2007, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=TerryW;46747]Is this meant for my attention???

Are there 2 Terry's around here????

What... WHAT???? :)

Am I in trouble already???

Terry.[/QUOTE

Yes , There are 2 Terry's. I am GOTART in SBM but my name is Terry....

TerryW
04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Another one - I see now how you have written it.

So we have Terry (Gotart), Terry (TWX) and Terry (TerryW), this'll be easy!!!

Thanks and regards,
Terry

OnieRN
04-10-2007, 04:24 PM
This month's challenge is helping me get some of my daughter's wedding layout's done! These were the colors she selected for her wedding so I've really been getting into it!

Sue, thank you for the paper, flowers and the frame. I'm not sure where the stem (green) came from but it works perfect! The lace and bows came from deep down in my collection....... lol.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10635&cat=1463

sacannon
04-10-2007, 05:43 PM
This really came out beautiful Onie. The stems were mine too. Glad you were able to make use of the stuff.

twx
04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Sacannon, the frames and papers are awesome! You have done a lot of work.
Thank you for sharing!

Onie,

What wonderful templates you have created. I like the combinations you have used.

I am going to have to get busy and see what I can do. You are all an inspiration.

Thanks again!

Terry.........

crops2dawn
04-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Ok Peeps My 1st template for April, please note that I did use Ma3 heart frame, I just tweek it alittle to fit the picture and changed the color... I do not want credit for that, but I thought since she is using all her energy to get well, I would use it, I know she would of donated some of her fine work, so alittle of her love is in this template! I also used Kansas' diamonds, gotta love them! and Sue I did use your paper to make those flowers! I love your paper! hmmm what did I make... Oh yea the word art! and the yellow paper.
and some of the sides! HAHAHAHA Oh Just Enjoy it!

OnieRN
04-10-2007, 06:11 PM
This turned out gorgous!!!! I know MaryAnn will love it too! :D

Marion
04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
You guys are awesome! I am working on my Greece scrapbook pages so I am slacking a bit for this April challenge, but I love everything so far!!!

OnieRN
04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Here is the Bridal Party. Up front is my grandaughter Alley and my son Josh. They were a lot younger when these were taken.

A special thanks again to Sue for her paper and flowers.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10647&cat=500&ppuser=716

juliehclark
04-10-2007, 09:26 PM
you all are doing so great!

I have been so tied up with my "real" job and have not had much of a chance to play around with the goodies here but just wanted to pop in and give a big thumbs up!

sacannon
04-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Carol and Onie I love your templates!

Thanks for all the compliments too.

OnieRN
04-11-2007, 12:14 AM
I am sure having fun passing the time. I hope your all not bored with all my layouts yet! I figure I'm going to run out of pics or ideas soon. If not, my fingers are going to get tired! With each layout, I find myself worried that the file will be too big......lol So far so good!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10662&cat=1704

Sue, here are some more of your papers and flowers! I also used some lace that I got from Squeak.

kimbob
04-11-2007, 02:24 AM
:eek: WOWZA, you guys are on the ball and on the run QUICK time here..LOL,
With the holidays etc I am WAY behind.. only now just installed everything!! Got to get my A** moving and quick.. but with all the AMAZING goodies and templates here already you guys are making it difficult to come up with something...LOL..( I'm Blonde remember!!!!:p ).. Carol, you made it!!!LOL, hahahaha, AWESOME stuff all of you.. if I had to put everyones names here it would fill the "block"... Just a "WOW" and "GREAT STUFF" to everyone and a Thank you.. will be working on something later today to post..
Hugs to all
Kim

jazzieal
04-11-2007, 06:49 AM
What fantstic layouts everyone has been doing...I just havent gotten with the challenge for this month..dont know why..I got that one made and have been working on vintage stuff for mothers birthday video...Sue you and crops are turning out some very professional looking stuff...these challenges have really been good for all of us...Im sorry cant remember everyone names but if you are here your LO is great...all of them have just been awesome...

vnginger
04-11-2007, 09:43 AM
This month's challenge is helping me get some of my daughter's wedding layout's done! These were the colors she selected for her wedding so I've really been getting into it!

Sue, thank you for the paper, flowers and the frame. I'm not sure where the stem (green) came from but it works perfect! The lace and bows came from deep down in my collection....... lol.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10635&cat=1463

Onie!!!
So nice!

Everyone else's is awesome too!

My computer crashed! so i can't download or scrap for awhile! :(

Winnie49
04-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi to everybody!!!!!
first at all , thank you all girls for sharing with us all your talent!!!!!!!!!
this is my LO for our april challenge!
ciao belle
wendy

Marion
04-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Beautiful Wendy!!!

sacannon
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Great Job Wendy!

Winnie49
04-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Thank you girls! i'm learning everyday from the SBM Masters!
:)

jazzieal
04-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Precious Page Wendy..love it

grannywin
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Finally finished my April entry.

spanielmom
04-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Beautiful Grannywin. I haven't found the time to work on this month's challenge. I'm busy trying to do an album for my great niece and one also for my daughters field trip to Washing D.C. I may have to skip this one and try next month.

sacannon
04-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Beautiful Grannywin, and thankyou for the goodies.

grannywin
04-12-2007, 03:20 PM
What is the magic word? Save, Save, Save..... I didn't, so you will not get to see these papers used today. Maybe someone can use them for the challenge.

sacannon
04-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks again Grannywin

crops2dawn
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
ONIEEEE where is page 9 ??? I am waiting!!! LOL Wininie, love the template girl! Grannywin- WOW love that one too, especially the word art! I have this thing with word art... I LOVE IT! LOL
Spanielsmom- I believe, and I could be wrong, but, you were ones of those bustin on me to get going with this challenge and now you say YOU dont have time!!! I cant believe it! I think you shouldnt sleep tonight until you get a layout done! LOL Ok I'm only jokin! I dont need another layout done of me on a thread! You will have to do 2 next month then! lol

OnieRN
04-12-2007, 08:40 PM
ONIEEEE where is page 9 ??? I am waiting!!! LOL Wininie, love the template girl! Grannywin- WOW love that one too, especially the word art! I have this thing with word art... I LOVE IT! LOL
Spanielsmom- I believe, and I could be wrong, but, you were ones of those bustin on me to get going with this challenge and now you say YOU dont have time!!! I cant believe it! I think you shouldnt sleep tonight until you get a layout done! LOL Ok I'm only jokin! I dont need another layout done of me on a thread! You will have to do 2 next month then! lol

Carol, here it is. I actually was going to hold off on posting it for a few days because I didn't want ya all to get tired of seeing all my posting.

Hope you like this one. The picture I used is one of my sister in law and the coloring wasn't the best. I was hoping to make it work with this particular layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1463

spanielmom
04-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Well Crops, I don't remember busting on you, but it is entirely possible. I claim chemo brain. Not only did it kill the cancer cells, it killed the brain cells too! HA HA I have, however, finished my D.C. album finally. Now I need to finish my great nieces album before she leaves for Egypt. I just might stay up all night.

*eng*
04-12-2007, 09:21 PM
There's some really wicked stuff here. You are all so clever :)

sacannon
04-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Onie, I think it looks very nice. Great Job.

Shelbz
04-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Ha Ha Ha! You guys crack me up.....I love all the layouts for the challenge. I made a few layouts today of my parents anniversary pics...If anyone has anything they would like to offer for these that would be highly appreciated. There wedding colors were brinze and champaign and her flowers were mums and astrids. Any thing for these colors would be great......Oh and they were married in october so fall things.....I have about 30 pages to scrap so id like to have varied theme...see you gys are all wearing off on me!!!! Lets hope some of the creativity does too. be sure and check out the gallery to see what i made for you!!!!!!!

crops2dawn
04-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Another great page Onie! Love it!!!!!
Shelbz this is a challenge that we use the colors given in the beginning of the month, I think we are into the spring colors now, lol I dont want to seem rude! So by all means please dont take it that way! But you can find loads of stuff in the template section for fall stuff. And the embellsiments area is another great area for fall things. I hope that helps ya a bit!:)
Onie page 10 is due tonight! LOL

Shelbz
04-13-2007, 12:53 PM
Shelbz this is a challenge that we use the colors given in the beginning of the month, I think we are into the spring colors now, lol I dont want to seem rude! So by all means please dont take it that way! But you can find loads of stuff in the template section for fall stuff. And the embellsiments area is another great area for fall things. I hope that helps ya a bit!

I didnt mean to post this in the wrong spot..I am sorry and will pay more attention next time, but thank you for the tips on finding the stuff i may need!!

crops2dawn
04-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Shelbz this is a challenge that we use the colors given in the beginning of the month, I think we are into the spring colors now, lol I dont want to seem rude! So by all means please dont take it that way! But you can find loads of stuff in the template section for fall stuff. And the embellsiments area is another great area for fall things. I hope that helps ya a bit!

I didnt mean to post this in the wrong spot..I am sorry and will pay more attention next time, but thank you for the tips on finding the stuff i may need!!

Ahhh, Shelbz no need to appologize!! Hey I post in all different places and forget where I am ALL the TIME!!! LOL and sometimes forget who I am!
dont worry we all do it....:eek: :eek:

OnieRN
04-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Another great page Onie! Love it!!!!!

Onie page 10 is due tonight! LOL

I went back to work yesterday and I'm still feeling terrible. I am on a count down to go home from work! I'm so miserable, I'm going home and straight to bed! Girl you will have to just wait on #10! This has been a very long day for me! Thank God it's Friday and I'll be off for a few days. Sure hope I get feeling better SOON!!!!!

crops2dawn
04-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I went back to work yesterday and I'm still feeling terrible. I am on a count down to go home from work! I'm so miserable, I'm going home and straight to bed! Girl you will have to just wait on #10! This has been a very long day for me! Thank God it's Friday and I'll be off for a few days. Sure hope I get feeling better SOON!!!!!

Oh Nooooo Onie! You better get to bed!!! I will wait! that is no problem, you getting better is more important!!! Besides I dont have that many pictures anyway! hehehehe Hope you are feeling better! They must of gave ya a low dosage of meds! I would demand more!!!:eek:

kimbob
04-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Oh Onie, just read here that you are "sick".... Girlfriend get that "body" of yours into BED NOW!!! We want you back and chirpy in NO time.. sending you a HUGE hug and hope that you feel better REAL soon
Hugs and Love
Kim

spanielmom
04-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be posting the April Mid-month challenge tomorrow 4/15 so be on the look out for it here in the Challenges and Contests forum.

OnieRN
04-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok, here it is Crops. #10 and #11. My goal is to do one a day for the month so everyone needs to give me some more papers and embies......lol. Got to admit it sounds good! It would be easier if I would just get over this dang Streph and bug that goes with it. I sure can not talk but I can type....hehehe Just hope the quality of the templates are just as good.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10835&limit=recent

OnieRN
04-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I have not figured out how to post more than one link at a time within the document. So I am posting another post to give you the link to the gallery.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10836&cat=500&ppuser=716

crops2dawn
04-14-2007, 10:39 AM
ONIE WOWZA GIRL!!! I hate to say this, but I like when are sick! LOL Your work is BEAUTIFUL! and soooo plentiful! I went out last night and got me self a spring book, just for all the wonderful stuff in this challenge! THe templates are out of this world! and they are going to be sooo easy to do too! Thanks everyone! and Onie what else can I say, YOU ARE SHINING GIRL! even with the strep throat! Love it!!!

OnieRN
04-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Okay, so I have #12 ready for you too!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/April-Challenge-12-Onie-000-Page-1.jpg

Sue's papers and flower embies were used in this layout. Also, the gold rhinestone came from last months challenge by Kansas. Sure have missed her around here lately! Hope she makes an appearance SOON!

crops2dawn
04-14-2007, 10:43 AM
3 in one day!! and its not even noon yet- here anyway. I thought you were resting!!!!! You better be drinking lots of liquids and not just the rootbeer either!!! Love this one tooo!!!

Marion
04-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Wow Onie, these are awesome!!! Great job on all of them.

Winnie49
04-14-2007, 01:48 PM
oNIE! WHAT A NICE LOs, VERY CUTE ! LOVE THE LAST ONE
BRAVA
WENDY

OnieRN
04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Okay ladies, it's time to start chatching up with me! I'm looking around for more ideas and pictures to work with. Today is the 14th so I have one more to do to be on target of one a day.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10846&cat=500&ppuser=716

OnieRN
04-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Well, your all being quiet around here. Looking forward to seeing some of your challenges here!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10850&cat=500&ppuser=716

This layout is a little simple but I hope you all like it!!!

pkdoll
04-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Well, your all being quiet around here. Looking forward to seeing some of your challenges here!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10850&cat=500&ppuser=716

This layout is a little simple but I hope you all like it!!!
Onie-I think that they are tongue tied from all the awesome LO's you have been posting!! You have done some really beautiful works of art!! I don't know how you do it, but they are great!

sacannon
04-14-2007, 11:16 PM
OK Onie, here are 6 more papers for ya. (and everyone else).

sacannon
04-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Here is a lace frame. I also added it as a shape in the embellishment forum if you want to make it different colors.

OnieRN
04-15-2007, 02:43 AM
Onie-I think that they are tongue tied from all the awesome LO's you have been posting!! You have done some really beautiful works of art!! I don't know how you do it, but they are great!

Don't mean to tongue tie anyone here. To be honest, my throat is still SO SORE that I can not talk. I'm on my antiobiotics and taking Night Qual too. I am finding that by scrapping, I am able to keep some sense of the day. I will scrap a little then rest a little. Personally, I would rather be feeling better!

It has been fun for me this month but I would rather take care of some daily buiness, such as grocery shopping, laundry, tune up on car etc. I do have other things that need to be done but I just can not get to them due to lack of engery. So I scrap instead.

makeyesup
04-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Don't mean to tongue tie anyone here. To be honest, my throat is still SO SORE that I can not talk. I'm on my antiobiotics and taking Night Qual too. I am finding that by scrapping, I am able to keep some sense of the day. I will scrap a little then rest a little. Personally, I would rather be feeling better!

It has been fun for me this month but I would rather take care of some daily buiness, such as grocery shopping, laundry, tune up on car etc. I do have other things that need to be done but I just can not get to them due to lack of engery. So I scrap instead.

Well, take care of yourself, get plenty of rest so that you have the get up and go energy that you want and need.

Your LO's are great, thanks,

Winnie49
04-15-2007, 07:25 AM
Try to rest Onie! and get energy ! from here i send you all my positive energies!!!!!
thanks for sharing will us all your great work!
ciao
wendy

vnginger
04-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Thanks, Onie! They are great LOs. Get better... but if you think making more LOs for us will get you better... by all means... J/K!!! LOL!!!

THanks, sac for the lovely papers....!

spanielmom
04-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Beautiful papers Sacannon. This should give Onie enough to scrap through the end of this week. Onie your on roll! It's a shame you have to be sick to get the time to scrap. Hope you feel better soon.

Shelbz
04-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Onie!those layouts are all very unique and stylish...I'm sorry that your under the weather though. Will be thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery!!!

Now get to scrapping.....:p

OnieRN
04-15-2007, 04:16 PM
I hope you enjoy the page. I had a hard time with this one because it was too big to post. For the life of me, I have no idea what made this one so big?!?!?! I kept going back and shrinking stuff and trying to tweak it. FINALLY got it to fit.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=716

sacannon
04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Onie, I checked and the yellow paper I apparently missed when I shrunk the papers down. I did the others at 4 x 4 and 100 resolution. The yellow was higher. So I shrunk it down and I am reposting for others.

Anyone who saved this paper previously may want to delete that one, and save this one. Hopefully this size will work better.

OnieRN
04-15-2007, 05:52 PM
That would explain why it was a big file! I haven't figured out that part of doing these pages yet. I just enjoy doing the pages!

Thanks a bunch!

Marion
04-15-2007, 06:07 PM
You sure did a great job on all your pages Onie! Loved every one of them!

sacannon
04-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Anyone know what happened to the mid-April challenge? I saw it earlier and now I can't find it.

Marion
04-15-2007, 10:59 PM
That is strange! I posted a layout with a link and it was here earlier.

OnieRN
04-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Well gang, I've been sleeping pretty much all day long and a lot yesterday. Lots of water and my medications. I rested all weekend except for all the layouts I did. I hope that I am finally on the mend from this Streph. I am not the type to be down sick but this really knocked me for a loop. I've got another 3 days of antiobiotics to go. Throat still a little sore. I tried to call my daughter on the phone but just couldn't talk so I told her that I would have to call her ack again in a few days.

Well I made a personal challenge to do one layout a day for the month. I am going to try to keep up with it. That means the month is half over so..... Sue keep me stocked with embies and paper and Carol you need to keep me on track.......LOL. Has anyone made any papers with soft prints like flowers? I love all the flowers this month and I personally love lace! LOL

kristyc1994
04-16-2007, 07:49 AM
OK Onie, here are 6 more papers for ya. (and everyone else).

Wow! These papers are beautiful!!!! Thank you so much!

OnieRN
04-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I have today's almost finished! Will be posting #16 shortly.

:)

OnieRN
04-16-2007, 06:18 PM
#16 was made with Daisy paper from Eye and also her Butterflies. Thank you for the embies!

Hope you enjoy it!

crops2dawn
04-16-2007, 06:19 PM
*standing with my hands on my hips, tapping me toes* I am waitinggggggggggggg! LOL

pkdoll
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Onie--everyone of these are gorgeous!! I love them all-you do such nice work!!

crops2dawn
04-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Onie I saw it in the gallery! Love it!!!!!!! Here is something that I whipped up last night! I am trying to do the mid April challenge but I am not in the right mood tonight to get it done. So here is something if anyone wants to use it! I made this in the gimp.... I kinda feel like Donna Dewberry! LOL

OnieRN
04-16-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm working on a couple of layouts where I am looking for different flowers! Keep a look out over the next few days. I'm sure I'll be using this one too

sacannon
04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
I acidentally posted this in the Mid Month Challenge by mistake. It was suppose to be here. I am also working on a Mid Month challenge too. I will post that one as soon as I finish it. Hopefully I will post that one in the right thread...LOL.

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 05:09 PM
:D Haven't seen much on this thread lately! Hope I'm not boring everyone.... :(

Well, as promised, I will be posting today's layout shortly!

sacannon
04-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Not at all Onie, keep em coming.

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I was inspired by a layout that Marion did when I came up with this one. I wanted to use a collection of flowers that had een given by several on the forum.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=716

sacannon
04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
This came out wonderful Onie.

crops2dawn
04-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Ohhhhh Onie that is PRETTY!!!! Love all those flowers!!!!

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 06:59 PM
The Joy of Having a daughter

Thank you Sue for the Embie. It really worked great with the papers you did. I think it made a great background frame!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10978&cat=500&ppuser=716

crops2dawn
04-17-2007, 07:06 PM
just one word for this SPECTACULAR

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 07:14 PM
That was #18. I will have #19 ready tomorrow evening!

BTW, I am feeling MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!

pkdoll
04-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Like crops said SPECTACULAR! You are really pounding them out and every one of them is awesome!! I love to see your work-I look forward to seeing what you come up with next..

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm enjoying it too! Thanks for the compliments! :)

angle
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Seriously..:D I started out tonight trying to do the mid month challenge, that had me so confused I was sitting here singing la ala lalalalala to myself, then I got oh, try this, no do this.. I have a million different pieces and they didn't work together at all, I salvaged a few pieces and made a layout, won't work at all for the mid-month challenge, More work to figure them out, can't figure out what I am suppose to do .,.... so I am hoping that this works for the April challenge.. I know... you're proabaly beating your knees with laughter, me to .. me too.. so before I tra laa laa my silly self to bed:p , I wanted to share, it won't hurt my feelings at all if it isn't quite right.. but there might be something you can use in it. Well as always thanks for indulging my creative learning.
Much Love and Prayers.
Trish

sacannon
04-17-2007, 10:04 PM
The Joy of Having a daughter

Thank you Sue for the Embie. It really worked great with the papers you did. I think it made a great background frame!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10978&cat=500&ppuser=716

Wonderful job on this Onie, but I believe that was Mary's Embie. It does look nice with the paper.

sacannon
04-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Angel, beautiful layout.

angle
04-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Just wanted to tell you that all of these layouts are beautiful.. Onie.. I really love all the layouts you have been doing, you really are good at this.. Sorry for the mass Thank You, but I have run out of time tonight, and work comes early in the morning...
Nite-Nite..

Marion
04-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I will 2nd that one. Goodnight folks and thanks for everything!

OnieRN
04-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Wonderful job on this Onie, but I believe that was Mary's Embie. It does look nice with the paper.

Sue, I went back through 20 pages and can not find the posting where the embie was posted. I feel terrible..... :(

FYI, I'm so terribly sorry for goofing up on crediting the right person for this. It may be Mary's...... Please accept my appology and know that I love it! Thank you! :)

sacannon
04-18-2007, 12:58 PM
A link to my layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11002&cat=500&ppuser=2066

I seem to be stuck on the same colors, but I made this one a little darker. Here is the new item. I used two in the layout to do the border.

sacannon
04-18-2007, 01:01 PM
oops, I forgot this paper too.

OnieRN
04-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks Sue for the darker color. I know I've been trying to do as many variety variations of solids and prints, as possible. I can't wait to use this paper. I've had a blast with all the papers and embies that you've done for this challenge. A Big thanks for the ones given by Mary too!!!!!

Your LO is adorable too!!!!!

sacannon
04-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks Sue for the darker color. I know I've been trying to do as many variety variations of solids and prints, as possible. I can't wait to use this paper. I've had a blast with all the papers and embies that you've done for this challenge. A Big thanks for the ones given by Mary too!!!!!

Your LO is adorable too!!!!!

Here are some more papers Onie (For everyone else too of course)

sacannon
04-19-2007, 09:32 AM
a few more things to play with.

NanaC95565
04-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Thanks Sue these are great.

OnieRN
04-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh I love the prints!!!!! :)

crops2dawn
04-19-2007, 07:07 PM
a few more things to play with.

Ohhh super duper sparkly stuff!!! I love it!!! thanks Sue!

OnieRN
04-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Okay, here is the next template.

Thank you Sue and Mary for the lovely added embies and papers for the layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11047&cat=500&ppuser=716

sacannon
04-19-2007, 10:37 PM
This came out great Onie!

OnieRN
04-19-2007, 11:01 PM
I am wanting to work on a template using Granny's afgan. I am not having any luck getting it to work. I thought it was a shape or a mask/grayscale. I tried to use it as a shape but I only got one big square. How do I put different papers into each square? I need some instructions here!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

spanielmom
04-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I am wanting to work on a template using Granny's afgan. I am not having any luck getting it to work. I thought it was a shape or a mask/grayscale. I tried to use it as a shape but I only got one big square. How do I put different papers into each square? I need some instructions here!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Onie:
I think it is just an embellishment. If you want one of the squres to be a different color, you may have to resize a paper scrap to lay on that square.

vnginger
04-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Love it, Onie!

Thanks, Sac for the wonderful goodies!