• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Update Mary Ann March 31st

Just to let you know Arlene has just told me that Mary Ann is to remain in hospital for another month.

At least we know she is being cared for and is getting the treatment she needs
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Thanks for the update. I hope she's starting her rehab now and will continue to improve.
    sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

Wow, a month. We will continue to pray for her and her family.

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

She's CONSTANTLY in our thoughts & prayers (as are her family).
        God Bless.....

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Maybe it is a month of good exercises to get her muscle tones back. It goes quite quickly and takes time to get back.I am sure with her spirit she is one determined lady and will do very well. But our prayers sure will help her.Thanks for the notice Eng.We love yah Mary Ann xo xo.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Ditto WHAT EYE SAID

I know it sounds bad to hear another month but it really sounds as if they are taking such wonderful care of her. We live in a day when patients are pushed out of hospitals too soon, so I personally a glad that she's getting the the time she needs.

We do miss her SO SO Much but we're so thankful that we witnessed a miracle with her continued recovery! Lots of love to you MaryAnn and your family!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Sounds like MaryAnn is going through rehab, which is a bear; however can work wonders. Sure it is just what she needs to get back to her old self. Prayers are with you MaryAnn.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

Miss you bunches... Get well soon Maryann!
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Another month sounds so long, but it will go really fast and she will get all the help she needs! We love you, Mary Ann!
                  Julie

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

OH ! Eng thanks so much

Thanks thanks, the days I come the search for the recent news, I am certain that when to come back toward house will be total recouped ours Generous god and, ok

Kisses thanks Eng

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

She is in bed most of the time and is very weak. Arlene thinks she will probably have to have therapy to help her with her walking.
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

Sorry to hear about the month more..Hope she has a good view of the sunshine from her room!! Hey..I'd like to send her some magazines or books or something..A care package if she is going to be in there for so long!! Please let me know MaryAnn where to send to so you will get it..I probably can get that from Steve since he was able to send the flowers!! Want to do something to help her remember us and keep up her wonderful talents!! MISS YOU GIRL!!! Keeping your seat warm!!! LOL!! We will all need to go on weight watchers now..We've been glued to our seats on the computer trying to see how things are going for you and Shelbz too!!

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

The hospital addy is on one of the Mary Ann threads,when we were sending ecards. I'll have a look later if you can't locate it.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Well finally some news!!! Although its another month in that hospital, which I am sure its driving her crazy!! It will be worth it in the long run. With being so weak at this time, this is the place she can be. I too had something simliar that happen to MaryAnn and after a month in the hospital you cant wait to get home, I thought I could do everything, only to find out just getting into the car was such a chore, didnt realize how weak I was until I left, I couldnt even walk up steps by myself without help. So I know what she is going through and the best place to get the help she needs is right where she is at!

There is light at the end of the tunnel MaryAnn, it may be dim, but its there!!
                            Everyday you are improving, some days dont feel like that, 1 step foward and 2 steps back, but before ya know it, you will be coming home!!! I continuely think of you all the time! Remember... YOU ARE THE ROCK!! and we all look forward to your recovery! Love Ya Girlfriend!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Dec 2006

Yep a month does seem like a long time however I just looked back to the 1st post we received about Mary Ann .... 03-01-07 ..... a month ago. I cant believe it was a month ago, seems like yesterday when I 1st read that post. Its all going to be on the up and up from now on.

Do we need new information such as which ward she is on to send new ecards? Or will her name be enough. Is there anyone able to print off LO when we make them? Or does she have access to a laptop? I'd love to keep sending her get well, keep up the good work, don't give up messages but unsure how to proceed.

What I will say is .... you can do it Mary Ann. No matter how hard it might seem you will get to the top of that hill you are climbing. We are there to help on the way with words, thoughts and prayers. Our hands, through our voices, will be there to encourage and hopefully inspire you sweetness. Huge cyber hugs for you. We miss you sooooooo much.

Muma
                              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X