PDA

View Full Version : Off on vacation but maybe I'm just off

mint
03-09-2007, 07:05 AM
I so need a vacation and we are taking one. Grandsons are out of school and have some one to care for them so My DH and I are going to Bronson mo. for a week. I have never been and am looking forward to the week of just my DH and me.
Have fun .

eye
03-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Well it is a over do vacation for yah.You enjoy yourself.I at 56 am just starting to be able to go to malls and not worry as my kids at home now are 14 and 17. It is a nice feeling just to get away for some down time. My oldest son 31 and just had a new one and they know I am going to retire in the fall. Can you imagine that he wants me to babysit. I looked at him and said I do not think so as I am just feeling the little freedom now and could not handle a steady case of having a baby around everyday:D You have a great time and relax.

Granny
03-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Have a great time, take lost of pictures! ;)

pkdoll
03-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Have fun!! My DH and I are too going to Branson, MO at the end of April. First to OK for my nephews wedding-than a short visit to a Sis in law in texas than on to Branson. My first real vacation in 20 years!!! You will have to let me know what you thought of Branson!! I'm excited to go.

mh51
03-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Is this the Branson ~ 2nd home of Country Music???
(If so I was therea few years ago and thought it was just great) You Americans certainly know how to do things................ Everything is done so well.

*eng*
03-10-2007, 03:00 AM
Have a great time and savour every minute :)

mint
03-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Thank you we leave tomorrow morning.
eyes when I retired years ago I said the same thing but then came my hi end artistic grandson and i was hooked no one wonted to take him in a day care,
then came the 5 acres and chickens and a 100 lb lab and then my son retired from the navy and of course came home to live but that was a good thing he gets to be here so we can leave sometimes.
but at 65 i got a lot of living to do yet.
Yes its the country music capital I have wonted to go for so long.now I'm going . its going to be kind of cool but not to miny people.
I got my camber and exter cards.