PDA

View Full Version : Template: Girls Softball

Tammy
05-04-2006, 10:08 PM
:) :) Having such fun with the new material, thanks!
Does all three pages attach or do I need to load each page separately?

Quote:
To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.

lilbinkey
05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
:) :) Having such fun with the new material, thanks!
Does all three pages attach or do I need to load each page separately?

Quote:
To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
OHHHTammy!!
I love it!! Its Perfect just what I was looking for :-)
Thanks so much.. It means a lot to me...
Hugzzz,
Binkey

Tammy
05-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Thank you! I had alot of fun playing...hope all three pages uploaded.

srussell
05-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes Tammy & LilBinky, my queens

Here's a softball template... Enjoy! :)

Man, I mus be whipped ... These women just ask for something and I just give it to them! No questions asked ... I do the same thing with my wallet with my wife... LMAO

Charlorne
05-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I have an old picture from the 30s of my Mother-in-laws softball team.
I have spent a lot of time colouring, removing creases etc. and this template
will be the crowning glory. Thank you so much
Char:)

lilbinkey
05-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I have an old picture from the 30s of my Mother-in-laws softball team.
I have spent a lot of time colouring, removing creases etc. and this template
will be the crowning glory. Thank you so much
Char:)
How cute Your Awesome Girl!!!!!
Thanks for sharing........... I snagged it.. :-)
Hugzzz,
Binkey

Granny
05-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey Steve.... Want to adopt a sister? Niece? Daughter? I'll take your wallet any old way....!!! And the templates, too, come to think of it!

Granny :D

lilbinkey
05-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Sorry Steve didnt mean to call you a girl... I had a Brain Freeze Moment.. lol
U Rock!!

srussell
05-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Don't worry lilBinky, I've been called a lot worse... Of course, when I start discussing paint colors, then people start to wonder, you know... :eek:

Sorry Granny, I've already got 2 sisters, several nieces and no children... but thanks for the offer ... :D

GrannyScraps
07-13-2006, 09:32 AM
How cute......