PDA

View Full Version : Helo girls !!!!!

rosana brito
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
:confused: HI! all i am I bought Paint Shop Pro 8, exelent software, would like to know if they also could help me where I can find a tutorial one? therefore I found some difficulties, to make tube cornes etc

I anticipate my gratefulness

kisses

crops2dawn
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
HEY Rosana if you can't figure it out just send it too me, I will work on it and let ya know how it is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D

angelwithin
02-08-2007, 04:46 PM
hi rosana

welcome to the psp club :D

this site has some fantastic tutorials in video format which are really easy to follow

http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm

love
fiona xx

AmeliasMuma
02-08-2007, 05:05 PM
cool tutorials and love the video lesson, helps to make it clear what is happening. Thank you.

rosana brito
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
HEY Rosana if you can't figure it out just send it too me, I will work on it and let ya know how it is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D

Carol! Carol! it knows ties that it cost me cheap $ 79,99, for the Jasc software, but and very complicated to work with it, I know that and one exelente product, but now:eek: I have much time to work with it, kisses

rosana brito
02-08-2007, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=angelwithin;35594]hi rosana

welcome to the psp club :D

this site has some fantastic tutorials in video format which are really easy to follow

Fiona, always you intent our necessities, now has words for thanking ok to it, I go to enter in the site, and to cure mine you doubt, thanks thanksssss

:confused: kisses

rosana brito
02-08-2007, 05:16 PM
:p
cool tutorials and love the video lesson, helps to make it clear what is happening. Thank you.

thanks for its information ok

:eek: kisses

crops2dawn
02-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Carol! Carol! it knows ties that it cost me cheap $ 79,99, for the Jasc software, but and very complicated to work with it, I know that and one exelente product, but now:eek: I have much time to work with it, kisses

OH Rosana Rosana!!! I can only imagine how complicated it is! I have only just begun with the Photo program stuff and find it difficult myself! I wish you much luck and I am sure once you know what you are doing it will be Beautiful Work! Kisses Kisses!!

Maggie
02-08-2007, 06:42 PM
You all learn and then teach us! :D More kisses!! Kisses!!!! :

MaggieMae
02-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Hope you learn lots and lots - you are brave, Rosana! I can't use any software like that!! Let us know how it's coming along!!