X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Memories-R-Us
    • Jan 2007

Hello

Hello. I'm a beginner at scrapbooking. I love taking pictures of my family, friends, nature. I have so many disposable cameras holding memories because I never get the film developed. That's what prompted my decision to purchase a digital camera and then I discovered digital scrapbooking. Love it! The Scrapbook Max software is awesome!! I've played around with it and actually did a 6-pager (not published yet). The page I did publish my husband actually rearranged the pictures and gave me suggestions on what embellishments to add. So the credit goes to him for that. Please visit and give comments for us to grow on. I'm more of a journal writer than a scrapbooker, but putting them both together will be great. As I browsed the website, I felt a little intimidated because there are so many wonderful pages. I'll get the hang of it shortly.
    Felicia
    Live with love in your life. It's a beautiful thing.
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Don't feel intimidated. Everybody has a different style and you will certainly find yours. I've found more "inspiration" than "intimidation" in the galleries.

Have fun with it.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Get stuck in lets see your work. Everyone loves to see others work.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• skiptothesue
        • Nov 2006

Hi there!
        Yours is the fish with the hat isnt it? I'd already commented, didnt realise it was your first! Well done on that one, look forward to more. Dont worry about how good others are, everyone has their own style, though I agree some are out of this world, I just asked someone on the gallery today if she'd mind posting a bad layout just for once to make me feel better!
        Have fun
        Susan

Comment

• Memories-R-Us
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by poppabob View Post
          Don't feel intimidated. Everybody has a different style and you will certainly find yours. I've found more "inspiration" than "intimidation" in the galleries.

Have fun with it.
          Thank you for the encouragement. I am really having fun with this.
          Felicia

Comment

• Memories-R-Us
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by poppabob View Post

Have fun with it.
            Thanks for the encouragment. I am really having fun with this.
            Felicia

Comment

• Memories-R-Us
              • Jan 2007

Yeah, the fish is mine. First published layout. I've been playing around with the software - getting the hang of doing this. Hopefully I will post more layouts soon. Thx.
              Felicia

Comment

• Memories-R-Us
                • Jan 2007

I plan on posting another layout soon. Thanks
                Felicia

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Welcome. Please don't feel intimidated. Like others have already said, everyone has there own style. We all like to see what others do to get ideas for ourselves. We are anxious to see more of yours, because your first one was terrific.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• krnthmsn
                    • Jan 2007

Welcome and enjoy,
                    Everyone is so friendly and if you have any questions someone will try and help you out as I have found.
                    Have fun
                    Karen

Comment

• diva231
                      • Jan 2007

Welcome

I've been here for just a few days, but I'm hooked already. You will find that everybody is very helpfull and friendly. You'll become part of this family in no time. I'm off to the gallery to see your LO now. WELCOME.

Comment

Working...
                      X