X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amy
    • Apr 2006

I'm new here!

I googled and found this site! But I use CS2! Is this site just for ScrapbookMAX users?
    Amy
    Semper Fi!
    Amy
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

All digital scrappers are welcome here. Perhaps you can use your Photoshop skills to help make some content for Scrapbook MAX! users as well. Either way, good to have you aboard!
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• amy
      • Apr 2006

Thanks Brett! I'm actually a designer but I would love to share the freebies I've made! I wasn't sure of the programs capabilities but it seems like this program can do a lot!
      Amy
      Semper Fi!
      Amy

Comment

• Amythyst
        • Mar 2006

Hi Amy,
        So glad to have you aboard. I too am also a designer.. currently just doing embellishments and papers. I love this program and am very anxious to own it for myself. I am currently just using the trial version for now but hoping to purchase it soon based on whether I can obtain my social security benefits for medical disability.
        Hugs,
        Lori aka Amythyst

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

Hi amy, welcome to the forums.
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• AmyJo
            • Apr 2006

I'm with Amy - I have never used anything like this, so I am going to dl the free trial - looks like it might work for my sisters who are PS Illiterate
            ~AmyJo

evil avatar by

Comment

• Corey
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2006

Yes, with all the great content and scrapkits around (and included with the commercial version of Scrapbook MAX!) you don't need to be PS literate to make awesome scrapbooks using MAX!
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• sdth
                • Mar 2006

Welcome Amy! I've seen and downloaded some of your work, its awesome!!! You'll make a great addition to this commmunity

Comment

Working...
                X