PDA

View Full Version : Scrapsville citizens!

Granny
12-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Those of you who are citizens and members of the cast of Scrapsville, can now get your free citizenship certificate....

Here (http://www.digitalscrapbookcountry.com)

You must go to the section for "All ScrapbookMax Items", and "Scrapsville". You will find your certificate under your name.

If you would like to add your picture to the certificate and then e-mail it to admin., we will added to the Scrapsville page as soon as it's ready to go.

Thank you, and happy scrapping.

Granny the Announcer.

Marion
12-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Too funny Granny!!!

Marion

Ladybug
12-04-2006, 07:16 PM
And to all those who get their citizenship certificate, put their picture in it and submit it to be listed on our Scrapsville Citizen page of our site, we will occasionally have customized freebies for! How fun is that?

Marion
12-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Got mine in already!!! Check your email Granny!

Marion

crops2dawn
12-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Well that is one way to get us into your store!!! LOL Very neat idea Granny and clever too! thanks!!!!!

jazzieal
12-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Thank you very nuch granny I could not register at your store it kept telling me to select a state from the pull down menu and I had aleady done that..tired several times and no luck..will try again later..but thanks for the neat idea love it..

eye
12-05-2006, 03:36 AM
yah all lost me. went and could not find what you were talking about.:D

crops2dawn
12-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Jazz you have to retype your state underneath the state. I don't know why, but I had the same problem and you also have to have a company name too. what is with that?? i put nonameco hehehehe Oh man if I could only send cash i would buy lots! there is alot of nice stuff in there!:)

sacannon
12-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Got mine and sent it.

Granny
12-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Sorry, girls, did not mean to make it so complicated. Here is a direct link to the page...

Here (http://www.digitalscrapbookcountry.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=106_130
)

And I'm sorry about the registering. That program can be a pain sometimes. We will check into it.

Granny ;)

rosana brito
12-05-2006, 11:14 AM
y love is site, what proceed include is my name is site hemm!!!???

thanks

*eng*
12-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Had registered before so I was ok! Have downloaded. Now to add the picture!!!

crops2dawn
12-05-2006, 03:45 PM
OH NO Granny you are in trouble AGAIN!! Rosana is going to hit you over the head with a 2x4 before ya no it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Toooo Funny

Granny
12-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Good grief, I can't keep this lady happy! :eek:

Well, let's see, any self respectingl town needs an alien to stir things up. Hmmmmm, Rosanna, you want to be Brazil's Ambassador to Scrapsville? What say the rest of the gang?

If she is anything like the rest of the ambassadors I know, she will spend all her time at the watering hole, smuggling Amazonian nuts!

All in favor, say Aye!

Granny :p

Grief bom, eu não posso manter esta senhora feliz! : eek: Bem, vamos ver, toda a hora respectful necessita um estrangeiro agitar acima coisas. Hmmmmm, Rosanna, você quer ser embaixador de Brasil a Scrapsville? Que palavra o descanso do grupo? Se for qualquer coisa como o descanso dos embaixadores que eu conheço, gastará toda sua hora no furo molhando, smuggling porcas Amazonian! Tudo no favor, palavra Aye!

rosana brito
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
NOW! NOW! GRANNY, ja I have work here the sufficient, so wanted to know so that it serves this, vi the plates with the names I was interested so this, I adore you, but it seems that you nao likes me?

kisses.

rosana brito
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Carol, you saw as maldoso it and, nor can play, that ja finds bad with me, was sad! hahahahahahahah

Marion
12-05-2006, 07:13 PM
NOW! NOW! GRANNY, ja I have work here the sufficient, so wanted to know so that it serves this, vi the plates with the names I was interested so this, I adore you, but it seems that you nao likes me?

kisses.

Rosana, This is how Granny always talks, she makes it sound like she is a cranky mean old lady. Don't take it personally. She is a sweetheart!
We all like you here at the forum and appreciate your input. The language barrier is the only thing that makes it hard to participate, but I notice your English is getting better ( or is our Spanish?)

Marion

Rosana, este é como o granny fala sempre, ela faz-lhe o som como é uma senhora velha média cranky. Não faça exame d pessoalmente. É um sweetheart! Nós todos como você aqui no forum e apreciamos sua entrada. A barreira de língua é a única coisa que os makes ele duramente a participar, mas mim observam que seu inglês está começando mais melhor (ou é nosso espanhol?)

Marion

Granny you better be good or else!

rosana brito
12-06-2006, 04:10 AM
thanks Marion you extremely gentile. I found the names in the plates in the site of it best, and I wanted to know as to make. Granny and formidavel, .much to friend. I now bind for the words of it. e everything amused? badly it knows as I work. e I run risk of life in my work.

a kiss I adore you Marion, I am tranquila therefore I understand everything what you said

Granny
12-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Rosana, Rosana, I do like you, you nut! Do you want to be the ambassador or not? You do not get a certificate unless you are a member of Scrapsville. :p

Thank you Marion. I'm so glad at least my shrinkidink understands me. Of course, at your prices, you better, you mutt!

Granny :eek:

Granny
12-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Rosana, Rosana, I do like you, you nut! Do you want to be the ambassador or not? You do not get a certificate unless you are a member of Scrapsville. :p

Thank you Marion. I'm so glad at least my shrinkidink understands me. Of course, at your prices, you better, you mutt!

Rosana, Rosana, eu gosto de você, você porca! Você quer ser o embaixador ou não? Você não começa um certificado a menos que você for um membro de Scrapsville. : p Obrigado Marion. Eu sou assim que contente pelo menos meu shrinkidink compreende-me. Naturalmente, em seus preços, você melhora, você mutt!

Marion
12-06-2006, 05:10 PM
See Rosana, I told you Granny does likes you! So you better be our ambassador at SCRAPSVILLE. (and then you can get your own ID card) Every one has a role here, I am the (pretend) Psychiatrist (shrinkidink)

Marion

Veja Rosana, mim disse-o que o granny gostos você! Assim você seja mais melhor nosso embaixador em SCRAPSVILLE. (e então você pode começar seu próprio cartão do ID) que cada tem um papel aqui, mim é (finja) o psychiatrist (shrinkidink)

jazzieal
12-07-2006, 02:45 AM
My brain only has one side that functions and its been a bit sluggish the last few weeks...so someone please tell me how to download my name tag...and DONT laugh at my ignorance..do you have to go all the tru the checkout and all that..in addition to my sluggish brain my other side cant see so I probably overlooked something simple to download.. and I vote aye for the ambassador..she can have an office at the security building..maybe mine and I will move into Steves since he has the big fancy one and never shows up for work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Senority rules Lady Ambassador :D :D

rosana brito
12-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Granny Granny, I ja enrolled la, I unite pretty its site very congratulations, I I love you, all yours I had been my Christmas present of this year. I am very happy.

kisses. ro

rosana brito
12-07-2006, 06:23 AM
now I have as much creativity thus, but if you to help I can me ties to be embassador Scrapville, debtor Marion you and very amavel and prestativa in the community,

I adore you

kisses

Granny
12-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi Jazz.... Ah... Eh... Hmmmmm.... I don't know. Go to the page,scroll down to the image with your name on it, click on it, then add it to the cart, the go through the process as if you were bying it, but it will be free. I really don't know, since I'm too cheap to buy from myself!!! :eek: Maybe someone else can help you with this. And thanks for giving Rosana a hole in the wall to park in. She better brings us some nice nuts from Brazil, or she is toast!!! :eek:

Rosana, honey, I will make your certificate right away! Now, get to work!

Granny :p

Marion
12-07-2006, 01:25 PM
After you go through check out, you get your download button, from there you have to "save target as" and choose "png"
Then you have to add your picture with another program, save it, and then email the whole thing back to Granny.

Marion

rosana brito
12-07-2006, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Granny;25501]Rosana, Rosana, I do like you, you nut! Do you want to be the ambassador or not? You do not get a certificate unless you are a member of Scrapsville. :p

(I am is nut? e you? what is? )

crops2dawn
12-07-2006, 02:23 PM
:eek: :eek: Rosana you funny! everytime I see that red face I laugh and laugh
Poor Granny... are you sure you want her in scrapville I think she will drive you nuts! I think its very funny!!!!! Keep up the good work Rosana!!!

Granny
12-07-2006, 04:23 PM
It's a communist plot! She was sent here by Fidel to make my life miserable. You know what they say.... Blank if you do, and blank if you don't! Confounded!

Granny :rolleyes:

ps: Eye, will you please give Rosana an enema? She needs it badly!!!! :p

rosana brito
12-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Granny, as now you likes foreigners, now I will be part of its scrapville ok, thanks, now I am nut, much for I oppose it, I am clean extremely. ok, and knows that I have immense affection for Marion, Sacanon, Carol, Eye, etc and a sincere affection. E for you also clearly and! it you very and funny.

Marion
12-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana brito
Marion, the Granny called me nut here in Brazil this wants to exactly say pig, sera that and this that it wants to say me? I nao understood for which reason!

kisses

Oh no Rosana, a nut in the united state is not a pig. (amendoim, coco, hazelnut, noz) It is a fun word for being a little bit crazy. look, I will include a layout of my Grandson I did a while ago. I am sorry about the language barrier. I wish I could speak Spanish. I use Alta Vista Babel translater to communicate with you.

O Oh nenhum Rosana, uma Nut no estado unido não é um porco (amendoim, coco, hazelnut, noz) que é uma palavra do divertimento para ser um olhar louco do bocado pequeno, mim incluirá uma disposição de meu neto eu fiz um quando há. Eu sou pesaroso sobre a barreira de língua. Eu desejo que eu poderia falar o espanhol. Eu uso o translater de Alta Vista Babel comunicar-se com você.

Marion
Attached Thumbnails

rosana brito
12-07-2006, 11:03 PM
OH! Marion now I was more tranquill, therefore she was hurt with this, obliged for helping me, always you gentile. I have an immense affection for you kisses

eye
12-08-2006, 12:43 AM
i LUV ALL THIS AND AS ALWAYS POOR EYE HAS BEEN DRAGGED INTO IT.KEEP THE BATTLE UP AS I WILL BE CHECKING :)

jazzieal
12-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Ok Granny....just finished the exorism on my computer..it worked..got the log in information all done..got my citizen ship card, got my picture on it and I was fixng to email to you and suddenly my head turns backwards while my body is frontwards..i could see the tv great but not the computer monitor.gosh hope they dont spin my chair I will be sick for sure..darn demons..... :confused:

sacannon
12-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Ok Granny....just finished the exorism on my computer..it worked..got the log in information all done..got my citizen ship card, got my picture on it and I was fixng to email to you and suddenly my head turns backwards while my body is frontwards..i could see the tv great but not the computer monitor.gosh hope they dont spin my chair I will be sick for sure..darn demons..... :confused:

You are so funny Linda:D

Granny
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Eye, sweetheart.... Get over it! :p

Jazz.... Send the image to admin, under contact us.

Good grief!!!

Granny :eek: :D

NanaC95565
12-15-2006, 06:03 PM

What no slipt pea soup pouring out. LOL. News flash I heard Granny got rain over by a reindeer. Which one was it don't now yet. Oh wait reports say it was donner, no wait Blitzen, or was it Rudolph? Gee I hope which ever one it was Granny is OK. or does she suffer from scrapneasa. Hmmmm. Lets stay tuned and find out. Love ya Granny, Get better soon. LOL

Granny
12-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Scrapneasea? Yeah, that's it, that's what I got... I think... ah.... I don't remember! I got run over? By Rudolph? Why, the unmitigated rabbit!!! And I used to love his green horns! :eek:

Helpppppppppp, Dr. Marion!

:o

Marion
12-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Scrapneasea? Yeah, that's it, that's what I got... I think... ah.... I don't remember! I got run over? By Rudolph? Why, the unmitigated rabbit!!! And I used to love his green horns! :eek:

Back to the ink blob therapy Granny, this is gonna take some time!

Dr Marion

NanaC95565
12-15-2006, 06:49 PM

Dr Marion Help Granny Please Please. She has Scrapnease she got rainover by a reindeer. Just in Donner is the guilty reindeer that caused Granny to have scrapneasa. Help Dr. Marion. Doc will Granny ever be the same. Oh poor Granny.

*eng*
12-16-2006, 02:29 AM
Scrapneasia, is that treatable!

NanaC95565
12-17-2006, 04:40 PM

I sure hope so, Sure miss Granny.

Granny
12-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Where was I.... I was going to say something... What was it? It? It? Was it an it or an it? ..... Blob......? Hello....

:confused:

*eng*
12-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Where was I.... I was going to say something... What was it? It? It? Was it an it or an it? ..... Blob......? Hello....

Oh dear :eek:

sacannon
12-18-2006, 12:49 AM
She's got it bad!

eye
12-18-2006, 09:29 PM

untreatable--it is like a marriage until death do us part:D

Granny
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh, no!!! The doctor lied to me, she said I would get better with the ink blob enemas!!!!!!

Doc... Doc.... Cod..... Odc..... hple... Pleh.... Elhp.... Duhhhh... :eek:

Marion
12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Oh, no!!! The doctor lied to me, she said I would get better with the ink blob enemas!!!!!!

Doc... Doc.... Cod..... Odc..... hple... Pleh.... Elhp.... Duhhhh... :eek:

You will Granny, You will! You must be patient, a few more years of sessions and my car will be paid for and by then you will be better! (unless I buy a boat by then)

Sincerely your shrinkidink,

Marion

NanaC95565
12-19-2006, 12:47 PM
untreatable--it is like a marriage until death do us part:D

oh dear untreatable. we have a Dr saying in a few years and a Nurse saying untreatable. Hmmmm. Which one is it? Stay tuned and you'll find out. Hope you are getting better little by little Granny. In the meantime here's an angel.

Marion
12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
oh dear untreatable. we have a Dr saying in a few years and a Nurse saying untreatable. Hmmmm. Which one is it? Stay tuned and you'll find out. Hope you are getting better little by little Granny. In the meantime here's an angel.

The Doctor of course!

Dr Marion

NanaC95565
12-20-2006, 11:54 AM
The Doctor of course!

Dr Marion

Granny's just paying off the car right. You working on a boat yet Marion? She could get really bad and might be enough for something else. OH dear Granny.

Granny
12-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Whisdiadff n;snfoeoe kdnenw, nfsfieone, odfeonew.. :confused:

NanaC95565
12-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Granny how are you feeling today. Maybe Nurse EYE needs to come and check on you. Or someone else who can jog your memory. Hmmmmm. Moonbeam granny needs your help to jog her memory she still has scrapneasea.

Granny
12-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Oh, my word, I'm having a lucid moment... Well, then I might as well tell you, I got a lousy cold and feel like cra..... Like something Smile would say. First my mom, then my husband, now me. Creepers!

At least I... ah.... ohhhhhh, hmmmmmm, what was I shean;;', iInnlea inoe...

Marion
12-20-2006, 08:14 PM
We are all going through the stomach flu again. First the grandkids and then next it will be me again, I just know it. I already feel kind of crappy and a bit crabby too. I have to much to do before Christmas, I don't have time to be sick! Besides, I am the Doctor, who do I call?

Marion

sacannon
12-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Doctors are the worst patients, haven't you heard! No one wants to deal with them.

Marion
12-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Doctors are the worst patients, haven't you heard! No one wants to deal with them.

Just can't get no sympathy anywhere!:(

Marion

sacannon
12-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Actually, I have had enough of those pesky bugs over the years. I sympathize with anyone that has one.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p263/sacannon_bucket/Emoticons/ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif

srussell
12-20-2006, 10:10 PM
We are all going through the stomach flu again. First the grandkids and then next it will be me again, I just know it. I already feel kind of crappy and a bit crabby too. I have to much to do before Christmas, I don't have time to be sick! Besides, I am the Doctor, who do I call?

Marion

Marion, I can relate! Now my wife Shelley has it and has been home sick the last three days... "I have too much to do!" ... SHe's communicating with her office from her bed using her Blackberry.

Marion
12-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks Steve, at least you offered some symphathy!

I wish I could stay at home with a blackberry, but in my job that is not possible, I have to be there. But I am off starting Friday. Still have to babysit grandkids, but I may get something done I hope. I have the whole family over for Christmas eve. Have to drag my long 8 foot and 6 foot tables out again and cook for the crowd. I love Christmas but there are times I am glad when it is all over and done with.

Marion

*eng*
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Thanks Steve, at least you offered some symphathy!

I wish I could stay at home with a blackberry, but in my job that is not possible, I have to be there. But I am off starting Friday. Still have to babysit grandkids, but I may get something done I hope. I have the whole family over for Christmas eve. Have to drag my long 8 foot and 6 foot tables out again and cook for the crowd. I love Christmas but there are times I am glad when it is all over and done with.

Marion

Trouble is you don't get a chamce to enjoy it when you are entertaining. Even with help it's stressful. athe thought of itmakes me feel exhausted!!

jazzieal
12-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Marion sure hope you are all feeling better..take a minute for yourself and rest..if I was there I would baby sit for you..have to leave the cooking to you..Im dreading that myself :)