X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Traumateddy
    • Nov 2006

Hello from Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I came across this link accidently and of course I had to download the trial, I liked what I saw so decided to buy the program there and then! I don't really know what I am doing but I have a rough idea and have had fun playing around with it, I can't wait to get the cd... never was a patient person Anyhoo, something about me, I live in Gippsland, which is in the southern state of Victoria in Australia, and it is a beautiful place, not too far from the south coast (Bass Strait). I hope we can become friends and please be patient with me if I need help
    cheers everyone!
    Ngaire (pronounced Nyree)
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Welcome. I am amazed if anyone can resist buying this programme. Welcome to the funny farm ...I mean Scrapbook Max. Looking forward to seeing you about.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Traumateddy
      • Nov 2006

Hi again I too, am in Morwell All My Memories, thanks for the warm greetings

Comment

• Traumateddy
        • Nov 2006

Hiya Eng, thanks for the welcome, much appreciated

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

A big welcome to the newcomers..you are going to love it here..and you are really going to love SBM..its such a great program and always somone around to help you if you need anything.free shopping in the archives ..just about anything you need for any page you can find there..thanks to all the talented people here..there are a few nuts too but not dangerous just funny...looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery and your joining us in the forum..
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• caz38
            • May 2006

Hi and Welcome Ngaire,
            I live in Albury on the NSW,Vic border. This is a great program and site. Full of fun friendly people who are always willing to help, so ask away and don't worry, we were all new once. I am looking forward to seeing some of your layouts in the gallery too.
            Carol

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

helo !!

either well coming, we are happy in receives it

Comment

• babylicious36
                Mad Scrapper
                • Sep 2006

Welcome
                Hope you enjoy the program!!!
                Im in Perth Australia but moving to the Yorke Peninsula in a few weeks

Mell
                Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Hey Hoo, TraumaTeddy

Welcome aboard mate!! We get a little crazy around here sometimes. We have some Senior Members that are extraordinary at helping. In fact, many of them have more great stuff at the store or at their own sites. Granny and some others are at Digital Scrapbook country website and have a FANTASTIC sale on items that are SMB compatible. Just say OPEN on download for anything other than zip. You'll get some great freebies anounced to add to your programs from great folks like Linda..and Bobby Bear..Moonbeam...MA3, just to name a few!!! So keep looking!! You'll get addicted in NO TIME!! Once you get it...Your life will change!!

Comment

Working...
                  X