• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palewolf
    • Apr 2006

Help ::already::

Greetings Scappers...
    I am :f course:: new to the forums, but am really looking forward to visiting here and getting to know some of you.

Unfortunately, I ::already:: have a problem. :on't worry, it won't be like this all the time::.. ::giggling:: ok.. here is the problem. I have downloaded the Scrapbook Max software twice, and each time, when I go to the desktop icon to install it, I get an error message that says "Error in compressed file - bad CRC". So, ::sniff, snivel:: I haven't been able to play with the program! I run XP on a Pentium 4 computer. Anyone out there have the time to help a ::desperate to play:: scrapper get up and running?
    ::look of appreciation::
    Thanks for any/all help,
    Angie
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

If you are getting a CRC error when running the installer, it means that the file was not downloaded properly. Delete the file from your desktop, and download it again to fix the problem. Are you using a dial-up connection?
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• palewolf
      • Apr 2006

Hmm.. can I just download that file? and reinstall it, or do I have to re-download the entire program to get it?... ::sheepish grin:: and yes, ::eyes averted:: I do ::still:: use dial-up... ::chuckle::

Comment

• sdth
        • Mar 2006

Hi Palewolf and welcome!!!

Yes you do have to download the WHOLE program. Unfortunately, I know it is time consuming with dailup, one more reason to go dsl or cable, HAHAHAHA.
        Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
        X