PDA

View Full Version : "Gone with the Scraps".

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Granny
11-11-2006, 04:34 PM
:o :(

We have some bad news, and some good news.... First, the bad news...

Dear beloved, we are gathered here today to bid farewell to our beloved Soap... "Days of our Scraps".

Our ratings have been slipping, and our sponsors refuse to patronise one more season. We would like to thank all of you who have faithfully and loyally supported our program.

Now, the good news....

We have been contacted by a leading manufacter, who is eager to sponsor our brand new dramatic drama.... "Gone with the Scraps". The name of our new sponsor is.... "Bouncer... The Quicker Picker Scrapper".

Our new sponsor are so impressed with our old cast, they have agreed to retain it in its entirety, albeit with some brain washing here and there. Our dramatic drama takes place in the world famous fast scraps restaurant Windey's... Our stellar cast in no order whatsoever is....

Moonbeam, Queen of the Moonshine, head waitress at Windey's.

Saccanon, head of the hardware department at the local Home Ripoff.

Eye Pickaboo, from the ICU department at the near by "Crisis Permanente."

CropstoDawn, head of public relations in the scrappers conglomerate "CroptillMidanightonly".

Jazzieal, Private Secratary to the Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Steve, Head of Security at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Smile, Head Detective at "On the Brink" Security Agency.

Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".

Marion, Head Shrink at "Crisis Permanente".

Mustava Leik, Owner and operator of "Roto Puter".

Onie, Head nurse of the Emergency Room at "Crisis Permanente".

Ladybug, #1 exterminator at "Bugs Unlimited".

Granny, Head coach of the famous "Geritol Raiders".

We invite you to tune in, same time, same channel, for the opening episode of "Gone with the Scraps."

Granny the Announcer. :D

Marion
11-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Brilliant Granny,

The casting is perfect!

Marion

srussell
11-11-2006, 05:41 PM
As the Head of "On the Brink" Security, I was walking the halls doing my rounds, and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into... My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here, anyone could be suspect...

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? Onie was in charge of that floor... :cool:

Marion
11-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Being the head shrink here, I think that the guilty person is always the first one to be the accuser, to throw the suspicion onto some one else. Fes up Steve, You did it yourself!!!!

Marion (headshrinker)

eye
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
As the Head of "On the Brink" Security,-----You got to be kiddin

I was walking the halls doing my rounds,----Is that all you do. Cushy job
and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into...---Youhave the master Key

My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here,-----Like you

anyone could be suspect...---Like I said before you have the Master Key

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? ---Fess up you know it is you

Onie was in charge of that floor... :cool:------and a good charge nurse

So we wonder Steeve since I heard you are:eek: brainless and you have more then 1 wife. :eek: Wait till they find out this news.

eye
11-11-2006, 06:38 PM
No bars in this one. Well girls I know of a bootleggeer and we could meet at my place to relax.:)

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 06:46 PM
As the Head of "On the Brink" Security, I was walking the halls doing my rounds, and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into... My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here, anyone could be suspect...

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? Onie was in charge of that floor... :cool:

Boss...I've been trying to contact our Head Dective Smile but she is no where to be found..I am still not sure of her..Coach Granny could have sent in one of her Raiders to break in the locker..you know how she is..or the Head of Roto Puter Mustava pill..also someone said that Ladybug of Bugs Unlimited was seen snooping around with her rat killer..then again Marion could be right about you...hummm...watch out for any "funny out of the
ordinary" behavior from everyone...you just never know who the splits are

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 06:56 PM
No bars in this one. Well girls I know of a bootleggeer and we could meet at my place to relax.:)

Good idea Eye or here's another idea...since The Queen of Moonshine is the head waitress at Windey's we could crash there..get some of Windey's bright red cups to drink from...and keep up with the gossip around town..let us know:p

eye
11-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Red cups are my favorite. Now since the news of the med cupboard being broken into we need be careful who is on our side. :eek: They may try to put meds in our drinks.Steeve is A shifty person and he is security.:eek: Can you imagine that.

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Red cups are my favorite. Now since the news of the med cupboard being broken into we need be careful who is on our side. :eek: They may try to put meds in our drinks.Steeve is A shifty person and he is security.:eek: Can you imagine that.

I can't say too much here about Steve since he is my boss...but I have heard things about him...will fill you in when we go out..I'm keeping my eyes and ears open...will try to get into his private files when he is away..need to sneak his key and get one made..I still haven't found that Detective Smile..imagine her being the head of Detectives..:rolleyes: Im still of the opinion she is one of Granny's multiple personalities..be careful

Smile
11-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Sorry Steve I got held up at" Dry Springs". Cntrywoman reporded a comotion in the male washroom. When entering ,the suspects fled out the window. But they left writing on the wall................If your're American when you go into the bathroom,and American when you come out, what are you when your're in the bathroom??? Eur-o-pean............signed........Mustava....Very serious indeed. I guess I will check out those facts after a couple of beers...I shall be at the hospital by midnight.

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Eye I think we do have a bar..that Granny just called it a watering hole..
"Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".
Just leave it to Granny to call a bar a watering hole !!!

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Detective Smile..just what to you mean being at the bar drinking on the job..
that is aganist the rules..you mustava lost your mind..On the Brink" Security Agency does not allow that!! if you have finished investigating the writing on the wall..I assume you have since you are having a few beers..you need to go to the looney bin...oppps I mean hospital and investigate..its hard enough to keep up with you (WHOEVER you are)already.. we do not need a tipsy detective on the job...my boss told me to pass all this along to you so if you have a problem with it..take it up with Steve!!!

eye
11-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Didn't you know beacause she( smile) is a Canadian she can do whatever he wants. She is a nasty drunkard and better not be drinking on Duty.If she is the head Mucho then who do we report to?.:)

eye
11-11-2006, 08:49 PM
smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?:)

jazzieal
11-11-2006, 09:10 PM
smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?:)

Well eye..she works for On the Brink Security Agency and our boss Steve has already told me what to tell her although it is strange that he is not on the job either..wonder if he is with that Whoever at the bar plotting..and just told me that to throw me off..and where the heck is everyone at tonight..are we the only ones who are on the job nosing around..you just can't be too careful around here..and I am wondering where that Granny is..mustave left so smile could get out.

Granny
11-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Ops, we left Snoopeas from 10001 Darnations out! It was an oversight! Mastava the local poppies with us, or they Mustava Liak on our shoes. Not cool!

The plot thickens. Even a change of name has not changed this gang at all. They off drinking again and messing with the head of security, who is an ex Marionett, meaner as they come. He takes no prisoners!

Oh, boy, I'm going to miss that meeting with my shrinkidink! I better go over to Crisis Permanente. I wonder if I have time to stop at the Dry Springs. Or... I could go to Windies and ask.... "Where's the beef?"

Granny :rolleyes:

sacannon
11-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......

srussell
11-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Wait! I've got it!

Whatever happened to PoppaBob? He's been MIA for a while... Maybe he fell though the ice while fishing in Minnesota (he never came back from the wedding) ... Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...

eye
11-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......

Do not forget to order lots of warfarin-----mixed with peanut butter it will kill a rat in their tracks.:)

*eng*
11-11-2006, 11:36 PM

I have evidence that it's Smile!

*eng*
11-11-2006, 11:45 PM
I have evidence that it's Smile!

but I'm not spilling. I shall just keep an 'eye' on the detective!

sacannon
11-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Note to myself: Order warfarin....and peanut butter? unusual product in Hardware store. I need some sleep, time to close the store!

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 04:42 AM
Wait! I've got it!

Whatever happened to PoppaBob? He's been MIA for a while... Maybe he fell though the ice while fishing in Minnesota (he never came back from the wedding) ... Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...
Alas Poor Poppa Bob came to my restaurant for dinner. http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image313.gif The crowd was thick.. the place was buzzing - too crowded for comfort and for safety.Just as I as head waitress - and a sterling example of waitressing skills walked past his table balancing 2 trays in each hand.. he moved his chair sharply backward and nooooooooo! the whole tray with a pot of piping hot coffee went down his back . http://moonlight.gamerzunderground.com/smilies/kettle.gifHe refused to pay for it so I threw him out! Next thing I know I was retrenched from my position ..yes me!! sacked! sacked for trying to recuperate the restaurants losses from a negligent customer.. OH! well .. I guess I'm gone with the wind ..OH!and you can visit Poppa Bob in ward 6a at Mercy Hospital.http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image264.gif

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Oh before I go look for another job.. Who wants to know who Mustava is?..

*eng*
11-12-2006, 05:38 AM
Oh before I go look for another job.. Who wants to know who Mustava is?..

Me and everyone else!!!!!;)

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Wait! I've got it!

Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...

There was a wierd man here who kept telling her she had this look alike!She got scared, She ran for her life - out of town at 160kms an hour and never looked back
http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image353.gif

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 06:27 AM
Me and everyone else!!!!!;)
I was going to let Granny discover it ..I left her a clue on the Days of our scraps.. but seeing she closed it so suddenly .. she may not go back there.. I think its because she has a drinking problem and just had to get away from the bar _ I can see no other reason why she walked away! What strength of character to turn your back on the pub like that,
So I will reveal all..http://www.xs4all.nl/~allah/Files/Smileys/icon_lool_big.gif

I am Mustava
http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image97.gif

http://moonlight.gamerzunderground.com/smilies/rotfl.gif

Smile
11-12-2006, 06:27 AM
Detective Smile..just what to you mean being at the bar drinking on the job..
that is aganist the rules..you mustava lost your mind..On the Brink" Security Agency does not allow that!! if you have finished investigating the writing on the wall..I assume you have since you are having a few beers..you need to go to the looney bin...oppps I mean hospital and investigate..its hard enough to keep up with you (WHOEVER you are)already.. we do not need a tipsy detective on the job...my boss told me to pass all this along to you so if you have a problem with it..take it up with Steve!!!

Jazz.........I am glad you are so concerned but everyone in Canada drinks on the job. It is the law and besides that, Rootbeer is good for you.

Smile
11-12-2006, 06:31 AM
I was going to let Granny discover it ..I left her a clue on the Days of our scraps.. but seeing she closed it so suddenly .. she may not go back there.. I think its because she has a drinking problem and just had to get away from the bar _ I can see no other reason why she walked away! What strength of character to turn your back on the pub like that,
So I will reveal all..http://www.xs4all.nl/~allah/Files/Smileys/icon_lool_big.gif

I am Mustava

Sure Moonbeam.........and I am a fish,,,,,,,,,,,

sacannon
11-12-2006, 07:56 AM
http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image313.gif http://moonlight.gamerzunderground.com/smilies/kettle.gifimg]http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image264.gif[/img]

I love these guys!

sacannon
11-12-2006, 08:00 AM
Well, it's early yet but I left a mess at the Hardware. I will have to close the store today to clean up the mess. (Have company coming today) I may pop in and out. If someone knocks at the door. I will answer if I am not busy. If no answer. Come back later!

eye
11-12-2006, 08:31 AM

I am Mustava

Yeh right. You Mustava-----great laugh.You mustava been a lier hahaPrhaps Mustava perhaps is Scrapbook Max.:)

eye
11-12-2006, 08:41 AM
Well, it's early yet but I left a mess at the Hardware. I will have to close the store today to clean up the mess. (Have company coming today) I may pop in and out. If someone knocks at the door. I will answer if I am not busy. If no answer. Come back later!

Forgot to tell you Peanut Butter you will have to get from home or store.Holy Cow do you think that is why Granny shopps alot Hope not. Make sure no one gets a list for the Hardware Store----like Granny's you can get that warfarin at Hardware Stores. Take care at cleaning up and do not slip. Lots of company----enjoy.:)

cntrywoman72
11-12-2006, 09:37 AM
A new "watering hole" to own and already someone had defaced the bathroom walls. I really need to get out of this business.

NEWLY POSTED: No Dogs Allowed. Not even service dogs. I want to stay in good standings with the board of health!

eye
11-12-2006, 10:28 AM
[/COLOR]
A new "watering hole" to own and already someone had defaced the bathroom walls. I really need to get out of this business.

NEWLY POSTED: No Dogs Allowed. Not even service dogs. I want to stay in good standings with the board of health!

:eek: I second that motion.

OnieRN
11-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Now I told you that you could use my keys to the staff bathroom but I did not give you permisson to sneak in to the medicine cabinet. Now my count is going to be off, so cough up those pills! As for the fleas, send them to pshch floor, those people are already nuts!

:rolleyes:nie

jazzieal
11-12-2006, 10:53 AM
While everyone was occupied with the ailens I had a good opportunity to get into Steves private files at the security office..I wasn't able to decipher a lot because they are in some kind of code but I think that Steve was behind the breakin at the hospital and he has someone in cahoots with him..but the drug was one that will allow your brain to be picked for all of your scrapping ideas and designs..now if you think about it..Is Marion his partner in crime and just pretending to be with the ailens..and was Crops going to work with them and backed out and came up with the ailens throwing her out story..someone is going to have to start following leads because that head decetive SMILE is too busy at the waterin hole to do anything..that is if Granny the dominate one ever lets her out again...this situation is very serious..and by the way Det Smile..my boss Steve is the one who told me to tell you that..and I don't believe for one minute you are drinking root beer..and sacannon when you are ordering for the store you might want to get some of those drug testing thingys just in case...

srussell
11-12-2006, 11:20 AM
I know Ladybug, Granny and Moonbeam is definitely in cahoots with the aliens ( it's not really "Digital Scrapbook Country... It's "Digital Scrapbooking Planet") ... It seems I've been implanted with a "scrapbook builder virus" that I pick up at the "watering hole"... If I don't build something every day, then my head will explode... ( just like "Lost" - keep pushing the button every 100 minutes) I suspect that BobbyBear is under the same influence, 'cause he's doing the same thing...

That's why Crops2dawn keeps asking, "Where have you been... Where's the specials and freebies!"

And Jazz is still trying to dechiper all that code running through my head ( good luck with that). Maybe that explains that missing time I can't account for and the missing meds from the cabinet! :eek:

*eng*
11-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Well look who I found with the keys to the medicine cabinet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/round%20table/tn_coffin_x001.gif

eye
11-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Well look who I found with the keys to the medicine cabinet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/round%20table/tn_coffin_x001.gif

Is that Steeves first wify or second wify.:D

eye
11-12-2006, 12:32 PM
I know Ladybug, Granny and Moonbeam is definitely in cahoots ------ not with you.

with the aliens ----I knew you had a card missin from your deck

COLOR][/COLOR]( it's not really "Digital Scrapbook Country... ----where is the horse?[/

It's "Digital Scrapbooking Planet") ... [COLOR="red"]Now you are lost

It seems I've been implanted with a "scrapbook builder virus" -----It is called the evil virus

that I pick up at the "watering hole"... I knew you had a drinking problem

If I don't build something every day,----they will not come

then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode

( just like "Lost" - You are lost------

keep pushing the button every 100 minutes)----I hope you do not have Arthritis

I suspect that BobbyBear is under the same influence,[COLOR="red"]---Leave sweet Bobby out of this one '

cause he's doing the same thing...----Do not blame others for lack of attention on the job.

That's why Crops2dawn keeps asking, "Where have you been... Where's the specials and freebies!"-----yeah where are they?

And Jazz is still trying to dechiper all that code running through my head ( good luck with that).------she will not have a problem

Maybe that explains that missing time I can't account for and the missing meds from the cabinet! :eek:I told you have a missin card

Smile
11-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Don't worry Russell at your age no one will care if you don't meet your deadline. After all ,in the planet your from, your 170 light years. I am still on the job. I have desguised myself
as a bed pan so that I may hear any movements that go on. Next I think I will be the fileing cabnet. Lots of information there
.And now this just in from Headquartors.................Last night a hole was blown in the wall of the Police Headquarters........Police are looking into it.......Over to you Steve.

sacannon
11-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Make note: "order drug testing thingys".:confused: Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.

eye
11-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Make note: "order drug testing thingys".:confused: Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.

I will pick up some of that stuff. Did you hear ambulances are at the police staion?We will be busy at the Hospital.:eek: Wonder who got hurt.

crops2dawn
11-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey Guys! Long time no see! But I'm proud of Eye! You go girl!!! Keepin Steve in line!!
then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode Toooo funny!
I was at the police station, When a bomb went off, loads of people are dead. Not sure if it's anyone we know yet. Smiley should be the one down there checking it out!:eek:

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Depressed over losing her job abs head waitress, Moonbeam goes job hunting with no success.. she runs an advert in the local paper advertising her wahre on Digital Scrapbook country and Scrapbook Max desperately hoping to sell a million temeplate so she don't have to clear up peoples slops ever again.
The add is a success and people flock to SCrapbook Max and DSC and she sells 4,000,000 items in just one day. She retires a millionaire and lives in luxury .
And you know who lives with her? It is of course Mustava Leik. Moonbeam even installs 3 extra toilets in the huge house so Mustava Leik can go anytime she likes. Mr Leik has left her and she is now dating Jeremy Munnie.Will there be a wedding ? will she become Mustava Munnie?..But wait.. I know she does fancy detective Smile .. Is he a he or a she? Is he interested in MUstava? If so she would wait for him.

Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
This has been one of them
By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

crops2dawn
11-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh Moonbeam! I oughta kick your butt! But you sure did a good job! You had everyone going? Are you smile too? wait til granny gets a hold of you... you are gonna get a lickin' for sure!

Granny
11-12-2006, 03:15 PM
And now for braking news....

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Granny :eek:

ps: The above chase really did take place this morning.

Smile
11-12-2006, 04:07 PM

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Indeed Granny is right about what happened this morning. I know for a fact because I was the first Detective to arrive. By the way Granny you are wanted down at headquarters to give another statement.

Smile
11-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Granny I am impressed, how do you keep coming up with these story lines....You forgot to tell us "was it Moonbeam driving the bike"????

jazzieal
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
This has been one of them
By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

I always thought stories from the Naked City were fiction..and according to what Granny said..this one must be the same..but can we really believe Granny..I have seen a few things which could be clues but I'm keeping my big mouth shut for awhile on this subject...I also heard that while the police were looking into that hole they found what might be a bag of clues...to what I dont know...but someone grabbed the bag and ran...

Moonbeam
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM

The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

Crumbs!! I'd give up too if i saw you chasing me!

How dare you try to cast aspersions at me...at my honesty! I MUSTAVA MOONSHINE I mean Moonbeam! Did not one of your presidents say.. "I cannot tell a lie - I did it with my little axe" so in like manner I spill the beans ( and the coffee) and go back to a life of complete honesty

and yes Granny I could tell as I read it because you said it happened on the way to your Sunday meeting and I could just tell the ring of truth...you were so excited to be a real detective

http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image76.gif

eye
11-12-2006, 05:06 PM
:rolleyes: Maybe if we can find the thief who took the bag then we could find the truth on Mustava no Moonbeam.:eek: I think Moonbeam would like to have Mustavas history.

crops2dawn
11-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Hello, hello hello hello is anybody in here in here in here

jazzieal
11-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Be on the lookout for a pack of cute little dogies..they are EVIL..don't drink any water or take a shower until your water is tested..we need some water testing stuff from the hardware store...where is Detective Smile shes never around when you need her..eye can you hurry to the hardware strore and see if its open..we need that stuff..

cntrywoman72
11-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Hair remover in the water supply?, :eek: hopefully it is just for the hospital and not the Dry Springs. Those dogs didnt go to the water treatment plant did they? Oops should I have said that? :confused:

If anyone needs me, Ill be at Dry Springs hooking up water purifiers.

crops2dawn
11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
I know I have been off the planet earth for awhile, but i think somethings happened to you people! You are all fading in and out.... what is happening, where is this going. I'm not sure who is really who any more! Maybe this will be better in the morning, Heck I'm not even sure who I am anymore, and Am I here? or in the other story. Granny!!! Where are you. I need some assistance.:confused: :confused:

Granny
11-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Crops.... You and your big mouth.... I heard you say, "Beam me up, Marion, there is no intelligent life down here"... Well, suffer you turkey! I hope the Aliens make you marry their 20 legged, 500 pound Alienusky!

Moonshine! I mean, Moonbeam, yeah you, thank you for believing me. Dan was so worry they guy would have a gun and would shoot us, and then we would never make it. But alas, we got away safe.

Now, then, someone call the pound, or the ton, or the.... those dog catchers! Confounded dogs peed on our training mats again! Yikes, what a mess! Sacannon, where is the beef? I mean, the water purifiers! Where is my shrinkiding, Marion? Is that fool still out in cyber space somewhere?

PS: Kimwmik the dishwasher has been rehired. Hopefully, she will was all the dog pee from the "Dry Springs".

Marion
11-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Actually, the aliens that abducted me make more sense then this bunch of turkeys here!

Marion

Granny
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
:eek:

Granny :o

cntrywoman72
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I guess ill never get beamed up with the beautiful people. Ill be forever on this confounded, strange, confusing planet! Oh well, ill just go drink it up at my watering hole, the deliveries came tonight, woohoooo. First drink is on the house for each person that comes in, in the next 30 min!!! Beer nuts are on the bar. Ill be conducting interviews for a live band and waitresses tomorrow morning!

Marion
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM
:eek:

Granny :o

Wow, I have never seen Granny with nothing to say!!!

Marion

Marion
11-12-2006, 07:57 PM
They even gave me my own parking spot!

Marion

sacannon
11-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Sorry folks, good help is hard to find and when I did inventory I found we were out of stock on a lot of items. How ever, The orders should be coming in tomorrow. The good news is I sent my husband the dog catcher after those troublesome four legged critters. He says they were able to catch them and have them down at the pound. The only way they will be released is if some one claims them and pays the fee to get them out.

crops2dawn
11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Marion! Your Back! I thought you'd stay there forever, you sure did party alot! Did these people change or what? especially that Granny. I think she has gotten meaner! If thats what happens when you get old like granny> Kill me now! Heading over to the watering whole I hear they are giving away stuff! Free Beer and nuts are calling me, gotta run. And Welcome Back Marion! Did ya bring any of those goregous aliens with ya!;)

Marion
11-12-2006, 08:28 PM
No, I am still up here, but I am watching you!

Marion

cntrywoman72
11-12-2006, 09:00 PM
HIIIIII Marion, can you see me, im waving at youuuuuuu! :D

sacannon
11-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Marion, Do you have a super dooper satelite that you could spy on things with. So you could give us little hints at what is going on?????

eye
11-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Get the guns out the dogs are coming. "Who Let The Dogs Out"(I Love that song by the way):)

sacannon
11-12-2006, 09:47 PM
When some one see's the dogs call the dog wardens office. They will come back out. But be warned, if the dogs are dangerous or hurt some one, they may have to be euthenized.

kimwmik
11-12-2006, 10:03 PM
[PS: Kimwmik the dishwasher has been rehired. Hopefully, she will was all the dog pee from the "Dry Springs".]

I did what Granny told me too ,well I tryed. Something eat a whole in the buckets I was using and the dang mop ! Now my hands are burned I will head over to the watering whole for some free beer. And the hair on my arms is gone :eek:

eye
11-12-2006, 11:39 PM
When some one see's the dogs call the dog wardens office. They will come back out. But be warned, if the dogs are dangerous or hurt some one, they may have to be euthenized.

That last word is the one we should use:eek:

eye
11-12-2006, 11:43 PM
euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthen ized.Those dogs are trying to euthenized us.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Got to get the dogs.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.

jazzieal
11-13-2006, 01:05 AM
sacannon just get that darn cannon out and blast them doggies before they get us all..I don't want to be red and hairless..we need that stuff to fix our water supply...I'm going to the waterin hole to look for that darn detective Smile I dont know why because she hasn't solved any of these mysterys yet..I figure she will be there drinking her ROOTbeer (yeah right)..:eek:

*eng*
11-13-2006, 01:56 AM
euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthen ized.Those dogs are trying to euthenized us.:eek:

Got to get the dogs.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.

Spell cast, Dogs gone......but look what we got. Who is that? :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/Scrappy%20Max%20%20Community/Doghuman.jpg

jazzieal
11-13-2006, 04:05 AM
kinda favors SR ????? I wondered what he was doing crawling around the halls at the security office...have you seen anyone else like this

sacannon
11-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Glad to hear the dogs are gone, but heard a rumer that people have been infected by the water. The hardware has received a shipment of water purifiers guarenteed to wipe out any, I repeat any infecectious deseases caused by those dogs. It is suggested that all businesses and residents pick up and install these purifiers while supplies last. Anyone who has already been infected should report to the emergency room imediately.

sacannon
11-13-2006, 07:43 AM
(P.S. Mom has therapy apointment again today). If I am not here my assistant will help you.

Smile
11-13-2006, 08:38 AM
Moonbeam, Queen of the Moonshine, is back as head waitress at Windey's.
While eating my soup a fly flew into my bowl.I called Moonbean over and complained. Keep it down she says or they'll all want one....and she also reminded me that a closed mouth gathers no foot. She is indeed our favorite waitress

Smile
11-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Someone here complained about my amount of drinking. This detective work is hard and so I need a little now and again. You know I read about the evils of drinking , so I gave up reading.

Granny
11-13-2006, 11:22 AM
News Bulletin....

After an intense section with Marion, the head shrinkidink at Crisis Permanente, it was decided that the problem with the little vermins, I mean puppies, is that they have missed their true calling. They feel misplaced and without a true purpose in life, therefore they joined the "Evil Cannine Gang". However, in the interest of preserving their lives, the town council had a conference with Russell, head of Security at "On the Brink Security Agency". He has graciously agreed to hire them as nose and ears for the agency, the canine counter part of the head detective, Smile!!!!!

So, now that the aformentioned above canines are on the side of law and order, it is expected that they will channel their magnificent abilities to help our community, rather than harm it.

I senceirly hope so, because otherwise they will be put out of their misery, NEVER TO BE ALLOWED ON THE TOWN TURF AGAIN. A word to the wise is sufficient!

And now, off to the watering hole. All this typing has made me very thirsty!

Granny the Announcer. :eek:

Marion
11-13-2006, 12:45 PM
It has also been decided that for the good of the forum, any puppies coming into this forum must attend puppy classes first. Only after they learn how to sit, speak and heel are they allowed here.

Bad behavior will result in being kenneled!

Marion (head shrink)

*eng*
11-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh no...this one has had to be put in a carrier....just heard it bit Granny! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/Scrappy%20Max%20%20Community/Dog.jpg

sacannon
11-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Well I just returned to the hardware store. I have been informed by my assistant that approximately 8 water purifiers have been sold. That would mean that "gone with the scraps" should be back in business and can open to the puplic again. The warfarin also came in.

My assistant told me that there was report of a bad accident earlier. It is a good thing the water is safe now so they can treat people again. They said someone was hurt, posibly one of us. :eek:

Did they ever figure out who broke into the medicine cabinet, and what was missing?:confused:

Enquiring minds want to know! :D

Smile
11-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Well I just returned to the hardware store. I have been informed by my assistant that approximately 8 water purifiers have been sold. That would mean that "gone with the scraps" should be back in business and can open to the puplic again. The warfarin also came in.

My assistant told me that there was report of a bad accident earlier. It is a good thing the water is safe now so they can treat people again. They said someone was hurt, posibly one of us. :eek:

Did they ever figure out who broke into the medicine cabinet, and what was missing?:confused:

Enquiring minds want to know! :D

Don't worry Sacannon I am here at the crime sight...........

*eng*
11-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Has anyone heard from Granny since she got bitten?:( Get some water to her quick! I think she has martial art skills but depends how bad she is.

eye
11-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Has anyone heard from Granny since she got bitten?:( Get some water to her quick! I think she has martial art skills but depends how bad she is.

Yes granny arrived at the hospital.Though I did not want to look after her it is my oath to treat all equal.I was so sweet. She did not recognize me as I had a mask on and she ran off by the mouth-----on how she was going to get revenge on all that moved here from Days Of Our scraps.She also mentioned that she placed the dogs on the set and She has a crush on Steeve. she figured Gee he must be something if he has 2 wify's.She also smelled of booze. She is always growling because we go to the watering hole but she has no place to talk the old Slosh.Her bite was not to bad one just 26 stitches and a long shot with a needle you know where

eye
11-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't worry Sacannon I am here at the crime sight...........

Smile stinks like the toilet:eek:

*eng*
11-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Yes granny arrived at the hospital.Though I did not want to look after her it is my oath to treat all equal.I was so sweet. She did not recognize me as I had a mask on and she ran off by the mouth-----on how she was going to get revenge on all that moved here from Days Of Our scraps.She also mentioned that she placed the dogs on the set and She has a crush on Steeve. she figured Gee he must be something if he has 2 wify's.She also smelled of booze. She is always growling because we go to the watering hole but she has no place to talk the old Slosh.Her bite was not to bad one just 26 stitches and a long shot with a needle you know where

Wow...is she concious! :eek:

Granny
11-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Awushh, aweshhhh, awashhhhh....

:rolleyes:

eye
11-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Awushh, aweshhhh, awashhhhh....

:rolleyes:

ha ha ha too funny:) :) :D

eye
11-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Wow...is she concious! :eek:

I think she now has a infection and has gone septicher. Onie I need your help? She needs an I.V.with antibiotic Stat.:eek: She is squriming and I need you to help me.

Smile
11-13-2006, 04:31 PM
ha ha ha too funny:) :) :D

Ha "Eye" what the heck does that mean.......Is Granny talking drunk again?? Please explain?????????????And as you can see I have a new Detective watching out for those darn dogs.

*eng*
11-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Ha "Eye" what the heck does that mean.......Is Granny talking drunk again?? Please explain?????????????And as you can see I have a new Detective watching out for those darn dogs.

Hell, Granny talking drunk! Hope she doesn't reveal confidential informtion!:(

crops2dawn
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey Smile, get those cats up to the attic I think there are rats up there!:eek:

crops2dawn
11-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Me thinks Memories had way too much liquor again. Will someone put those bottles higher up so she can't reach them.

eye
11-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Me thinks Memories had way too much liquor again. Will someone put those bottles higher up so she can't reach them.

Ha ha you are too much Crops. Luv it. Her launguage was sort of like she can not speak English well. Do you think she is from up their ----you know space and aliens.:eek:

crops2dawn
11-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Ha ha you are too much Crops. Luv it. Her launguage was sort of like she can not speak English well. Do you think she is from up their ----you know space and aliens.
I thought it was just me!!! What has happened to her?? Poor thing I think she need an AA meeting! She used to speak english!!!! Now I don't understand a word anymore!
Memories.... you feelin' ok????

eye
11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
I thought it was just me!!! What has happened to her?? Poor thing I think she need an AA meeting! She used to speak english!!!! Now I don't understand a word anymore!
Memories.... you feelin' ok????

I have to agree now I think she has invaded Earth with no Language ha ha as just a fury ball that stirs you know what and trys to poision the whole town :eek: Doen't anyone know what is actually going on.:eek: Am I a nurse or am I a Earthling.Thank the world I am not a Dog.

Who Let The Dogs Out---Who--Who

eye
11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Who who let the dogs out----Who---Who. Is their anybody in their oops I mean hereHello anyone home in outer space. Gee where is everybody or am I up there in space.:eek: HELP

cntrywoman72
11-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Thank goodness I installed those water purifiers before the water became contaminated. I also installed a water preservation tank just for such problems, the tanks should hold enough water to last us for a week. Now ON WITH THE KAREOKE!!!! Back to you Granny!

eye
11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Thank goodness I installed those water purifiers before the water became contaminated. I also installed a water preservation tank just for such problems, the tanks should hold enough water to last us for a week. Now ON WITH THE KAREOKE!!!! Back to you Granny!

Thanks for taking care of us.You are great.:)

Smile
11-13-2006, 08:45 PM
While checking things out at the hospital today I over heard Granny talking to the doctor.................."Doctor, Doctor I've got wind! Can you give me something for it?....Yes ,the doctor says.............Here's a kite.":D Can someone help" Eye".......I think her goldfish has the diarrhera

cntrywoman72
11-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Are you sure thats goldfish diarreah? Maybe its the contaminated water. I know that Eye just cleaned her goldfish's bowl yesterday and she didnt have a water purifier installed. Look closer, I think the goldfish is red and is GROWING HAIR. UH ohh, the chemicals in the water must have an adverse reaction to fish!!!!!!!

eye
11-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Are you sure thats goldfish diarreah? Maybe its the contaminated water. I know that Eye just cleaned her goldfish's bowl yesterday and she didnt have a water purifier installed. Look closer, I think the goldfish is red and is GROWING HAIR. UH ohh, the chemicals in the water must have an adverse reaction to fish!!!!!!!

:eek: yes my fishy wishy went belly up thanks toWho let the dogs out-----Who---Who.We need to get rid of the dogs as they are evil.:)

cntrywoman72
11-13-2006, 09:18 PM
poor fishy, burial time?

cntrywoman72
11-13-2006, 09:19 PM
WARNING:

No fishing in the lakes and rivers. The local water treatment plant has violated all OSHA and Heath laws and have been dumping contaminated water in our lakes and rivers. From a recent complaint about a house hold pet fish, the town water has an opposite reaction to fish than humans. Fish everywhere are turning red and growing fur. Please be on the look out. If you see any suspicious fish, stay away, they are highly toxic...

This just in...

Red, furry fish are now being spotted walking on their tail fins around the streets of town. DO NOT PANIC. The fish and wildlife org are on the scene and investigating. They will be capturing as many contaminated fish they can.

Now a word from our sponsor...

eye
11-13-2006, 09:23 PM
While checking things out at the hospital today I over heard Granny talking to the doctor.................."Doctor, Doctor I've got wind! Can you give me something for it?....Yes ,the doctor says.............Here's a kite.":D ----- You forgot granny sid where is the string?

Can someone help" Eye".......I think her goldfish has the diarrhera---Myfishy went belly up due to---Who Let Th Dogs out ----wh0---who
:D

eye
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
This stinkin Canadian luvs fish and I bet this is a cheap way of catching them. She is the guilty one.Hang her.:D

OnieRN
11-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Eye, I worked a double shift of 12 hrs each and I passed out of exhaustion.... only to discover the Hospital has gone NUTS! What the heck is going on???? Since when do we treat gold fish with diarreah? Antiobiotics??? Well, I'm sure if we pour some beer into that IV, the patient will sleep like a baby!

:eek:nie

eye
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Eye, I worked a double shift of 12 hrs each and I passed out of exhaustion.... only to discover the Hospital has gone NUTS! What the heck is going on???? Since when do we treat gold fish with diarreah? Antiobiotics??? Well, I'm sure if we pour some beer into that IV, the patient will sleep like a baby!

:eek:nie

Thank God for an educated person. Wow I have been run off my feet. Granny got bit and was septic and I managed to save her but sure wished you were around.Granny was so drunk and she has the nerve to talk about us.The whole place is in uproar.:eek: Granny is in Luv!!!!!!!:)

sacannon
11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
If word of this gets out, everyone will be checking into the hospital!!:D :D (referring to the beer)

OnieRN
11-13-2006, 09:53 PM
what do you mean that Granny is in love???? The last I heard, she was in love with at least 3 interns, the xray tech, not to mention the pharmaist. I think we need to keep an eye on her! She's a wild thing! :cool:nie

sacannon
11-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Didn't someone say she had a thing for Steve!:eek:

*eng*
11-13-2006, 10:29 PM
what do you mean that Granny is in love???? The last I heard, she was in love with at least 3 interns, the xray tech, not to mention the pharmaist. I think we need to keep an eye on her! She's a wild thing! :cool:nie

Granny's tests reveal she is highly contagious and possibly has rabies. She must be kept in a padded room and any staff must barrier nurse. She is likely to behave very oddly. (difficult to tell the diffrence I know!):D Oh yes,for the time being feed her the purified water and dog food.

jazzieal
11-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Oh my gosh Ive been under the weather today...think I got a bit of that contaminated water..my skin turned red but my hair didnt fall out..I come back and had a lof catching up to do.. I can't believe Granny thinks those Evil Dogs will actually help Detective Smile...but who knows they may be better than she is..she hops around sayings shes investigating but I think all she does is look in magazines for funny pictures...and she does it at the waterin hole to boot...thank goodness ya'll are on top of things with the water purifers and callin OSHA in for help..Eye Im sorry those evil dogs caused your fishy to go belly up..there is something fishy going on there..I think those big old red ugly fish belong to Smile..she has enough pictures of them.. Well I need to go on over to the Security Office and check on things..I don't guess the boss has been there today..and no telling what those Evil Dogs have done..then I think I'm going to check myself into the hospital and get one of those special IV's...if you need me thats probably where I will be..oh gosh I hope they dont put me close to Granny :eek:

Smile
11-14-2006, 05:52 AM
:( jazzieal..................I am still on the job! I have arrested Granny although she still remains in the hospital. I read her ,her rights as follows........"you have the right to remain silent.........Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you. And as my "memory" tells me ,I arrested two of those evil dogs, but they got away. I am keeping an "eye" out for the person " who let the dogs out". And Jazz if you have any questions I am at Headquarters (Dry Springs) checking on their supply of "rootbeer" since we can't drink the water.
The funeral for" goldie" the gold fish will be held at Windeys. Free fish and chips after the service.

Smile
11-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Nurse "Eye" and nurse "Onie" are giving Granny the best treatment they can. I have taken a picture for my report.......This is the doctor in charge.

cntrywoman72
11-14-2006, 06:54 AM
hahaha, love the picture! :D Now since when did my Dry Springs become headquarters???? I must have the best rootbeer in town!!!! :cool:

jazzieal
11-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Good morn to all you in soapdom...I went over to the hospital last night and got one of those special IVs and I slept like a lamb..I'm on the job at the Security Office..well finally Det smile you report in.I think I need to tell you that your headquarters are at the security office since that is who you work for..what kinda root is in that beer you are drinking???? Smile I do have to congratuate you on your photography skills..you always give us a Kodak Moment..:) now just what is it that you arrested Granny for??? Poor thing but I know eye and onie are taking good care of her..Im not so sure about her DR...that looked kinda like Steve in a disquise..I didnt see any sign of those EVIL dogs as I came to work but there is evidence they have been in the security office..I will be at the funeral for the poor dead fishy we need to support poor eye in her time of grief... but I do think I will pass on the Fish and Chips at windeys..not a very good time for fish!!! Im going to lock my door and hope I can get caught up on some scrap...oh I mean work today:eek: ..Ill be at the security office if Im needed..keep up the good work everyone..

eye
11-14-2006, 08:35 AM
[/COLOR]
Granny's tests reveal she is highly contagious and possibly has rabies. She must be kept in a padded room and any staff must barrier nurse. She is likely to behave very oddly. (difficult to tell the diffrence I know!):D Oh yes,for the time being feed her the purified water and dog food.

Give her the dog for company haha since they are in this mess together.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I was talking a brisk walk this morning and as I was walking past the cemetary I found this!!!

eye
11-14-2006, 08:42 AM
Got to go out and buy an outfit for Fishy's furneral. I found the perfect outfit and it is covered in fishes and a bargan for $.99.Got a shrunkin one for fishy as well---it is the least I could do.BOOOO HOOOO.Where's my crying bucket.:(

eye
11-14-2006, 08:44 AM
I was talking a brisk walk this morning and as I was walking past the cemetary I found this!!!

Ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:D Perfect picure ha ha ha ha ha :D

sacannon
11-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Having some problems here at the hardware, water is backing up in the restroom (Holding my nose:( ), need Roto Puter to come out.

While I was checking out the problem, some one came in to have a key made. My assistant said they were acting kind of nervous, like they were up to no good. I asked "what did the person looked like", but the only thing my assistant could remember is that when the person was walking out of the door, scraps of paper were falling out of the persons coat. Not just any papers. They had different shapes and colors. Some were shiny. I thought this was very odd. I think we need to report this. So I called and left a message on the answering machine at the On the Brink security agency.

Smile
11-14-2006, 09:00 AM
We forgot to tell all of you .........".No" that headstone isn't our beloved "Granny" senior........Eye had named her fish" Granny "also. Our beloved Granny is still in the sike ward at" Crisis Permanente" Nurse" Eye "and nurse "Onie" have her tied up or down. I am not sure which! And by the way where is the lady who does the dishes. I need mine done. This Detective work is keeping me so busy. My rootbeer bottles are starting to pile up.By the way Steve is also in ICU.....I have taken his picture to see if any one recognizes him?????

eye
11-14-2006, 09:06 AM
We forgot to tell all of you .........".No" that headstone isn't our beloved "Granny" senior........Eye had named her fish" Granny "also. Our beloved Granny is still in the sike ward at" Crisis Permanente" Nurse" Eye "and nurse "Onie" have her tied up or down. I am not sure which! And by the way where is the lady who does the dishes. I need mine done. This Detective work is keeping me so busy. My rootbeer bottles are starting to pile up.By the way Steve is also in ICU.....I have taken his picture to see if any one recognizes him?????

haha:)

He just could not stay away from Granny. :eek: Wonder what she has on him.

sacannon
11-14-2006, 09:08 AM

Amazing Crops:D

eye
11-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Having some problems here at the hardware, water is backing up in the restroom (Holding my nose:( ), need Roto Puter to come out.

While I was checking out the problem, some one came in to have a key made. My assistant said they were acting kind of nervous, like they were up to no good. I asked "what did the person looked like", but the only thing my assistant could remember is that when the person was walking out of the door, scraps of paper were falling out of the persons coat. Not just any papers. They had different shapes and colors. Some were shiny. I thought this was very odd. I think we need to report this. So I called and left a message on the answering machine at the On the Brink security agency.

You heard awhile back granny invented a new kind of toilet paper so that she could clog all the toilets up as well as give us all rosey cheeks.( I will leave that up to your imagination)Bewear of any colored and shinny paper.I noticed Steeves cheeks to be rosey.:)

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 09:12 AM
I thought you'd all enjoy that! I'm not sure Granny would but she hasn't been here lately!
Yep smile thats steve alright!!! I know that a** anywhere! hehehe

Smile
11-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Yes "eye" have investigated the toilet paper scam........it makes one flushed just thinking about. There is also a new search going on. Maby Crops can help on one of her walks. Mustava Leik is missing!!!!!!!!!!! We have checked all the washrooms in town and no sign of her. Was she a him or her?? How many Leiks Mustava she have in her family?? Was she one of Grannys "Gerital Raiders"?????

Smile
11-14-2006, 10:02 AM
This just in from Saccanon's hardware store known as "Home Ripoff" The traps are in. I repeat.........the traps are in!!!!!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Those were a special order product!!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Oh thank god you got the traps Sue, I wouldn't have slept all night!
I will find Mustava Leik I am sure she is near by. Hiding in one of the bushes by the cemetary. I need to go for a walk any way, my darn fingers are starting to numb up again.:eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 10:39 AM
We sure need those traps. We have a very intelligent sort of mouse here! Reading up on all the medical records. Hope Granny and Steve aren't hiding anything. They could be in danger. Those traps need to be in operation or the Granny's going to get it....on second thought's forget it :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/Scrappy%20Max%20%20Community/images.jpg:eek:

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Anything about me in them files? I always seem to be the last one to know when something is happening to me.

sacannon
11-14-2006, 10:44 AM
More traps in stock if you need them, but you might want to buy nose plugs while you are here too. Mustava needs to get here quick. Any leads on the mysterious person that had a key made, she was dropping scraps all over.

*eng*
11-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Anything about me in them files? I always seem to be the last one to know when something is happening to me.

I'll let you know if something crops up :D

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 10:57 AM
NOT THE POTOTOES!!!!!!!See Smile gave me the idea to do the challenge this week! and for that I am in great debt to her, Not sure what she is going to do to me But just keep me away from Granny. That woman is going to come after ME with a shovel for sure!:eek: :eek:

sacannon
11-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh Crops, I sold all of those shovels, no more in the store!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 11:03 AM
That dingbat for days of our scraps bought them all.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Sue I'm going to need some kind of protection when that Granny gets back what do you recommend? Please tell me you have something before the wicked witch gets back oops I meant Granny Did I say that out load??:eek:

eye
11-14-2006, 11:09 AM
More traps in stock if you need them, but you might want to buy nose plugs while you are here too. Mustava needs to get here quick. Any leads on the mysterious person that had a key made, she was dropping scraps all over.

Great with the traps. One thing good about them is you can stretch them to whatever size(like dog size and catch them):)

sacannon
11-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Sue I'm going to need some kind of protection when that Granny gets back what do you recommend? Please tell me you have something before the wicked witch gets back oops I meant Granny Did I say that out load??:eek:

Let's see, I have some Chain Saws ...a little too "Chain saw massacre huh"
um, I have some hack saws, axes, sledge hammers, regular hammers, 2 x 4 boards, other boards, drills, ......how about a nail gun ;) name your poison....Did I just say POISON :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Let's see, I have some Chain Saws ...a little too "Chain saw massacre huh"
um, I have some hack saws, axes, sledge hammers, regular hammers, 2 x 4 boards, other boards, drills, ......how about a nail gun ;) name your poison....Did I just say POISON :eek:

1 cup r snic
2 cups bleach
5 buckets sigh n' ide
And a pinch of gun POW der

Mix together for a lovely cocktail:eek:

I'll save that for the challenge:D

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 11:27 AM
I think the nail gun will work perfectly. and save some of those boards we might need them soon. Just make sure they are out of the way so no one trips on them. Do you ahave PLENTY of nails to reload this gun? :D

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Eng you crack me Up!! we will have the Secretary of Defense in really soon.

eye
11-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Good choice of weapon but I myself like the peanutballs laced with warfarin:)

Smile
11-14-2006, 11:45 AM
We sure need those traps. We have a very intelligent sort of mouse here! Reading up on all the medical records. Hope Granny and Steve aren't hiding anything. They could be in danger. Those traps need to be in operation or the Granny's going to get it....on second thought's forget it :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/Scrappy%20Max%20%20Community/images.jpg:eek:

I love it "eng"

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok Eye what is warfarin??? Is this like wherefarin and can't get out!:confused:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm wondering if it's Moonbeam chatting to this furry vermin on MSN. She did say that she chatted to Granny a lot this way. She is very conspicuous by her absence. Some funny goings on me thinks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/hhammond53/Scrappy%20Max%20%20Community/images.jpg

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:04 PM
All items are in stock right now. Yes Crops, I am making sure no boards are in the way, I would want anyone calling Osha!:o

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:05 PM
I meant "wouldn't" must of had some crazy brew!

Smile
11-14-2006, 12:08 PM
One down................

eye
11-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Ok Eye what is warfarin??? Is this like wherefarin and can't get out!:confused:

It thins the blood out and in rats it kills as they bleed to death.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:12 PM
I had to go out a find myself a body guard, just in case Granny wants to mess me up a little.http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/naka.gif

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Might need to borrow him sometime!:(

Where do you get your little guys, I tried one site that didn't have spyware/adware, but they only work with E-mails not message boards.

*eng*
11-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Might need to borrow him sometime!:(

Where do you get your little guys, I tried one site that didn't have spyware/adware, but they only work with E-mails not message boards.

Go to www.photobucket.com. Open an account it's free. Upload image after having saved it in your piccys or something. Then copy the third link under the piccy IRL I think it is and then paste into your message. Stuck just shout lol

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:21 PM
Sue, Check your PM later and I will try to explain. ok?

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Yepper, Eng help me out to!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks, I already have a bucket set up. So that's a start.

*eng*
11-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks, I already have a bucket set up. So that's a start.

Your're there then! :)

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
I should warn you guys Granny Hates Them!!!!! That's why I like to use them hehehehe

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:39 PM
ooops made a booboo

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Hey Marion I think you forgot something down here. Why don't you beam back down here and pick up your little friendhttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/et_hit.gif

*eng*
11-14-2006, 12:46 PM
Ye' where has everyone gone!

*eng*
11-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Granny's lurking on line somewhere!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm here Eng! Don't worry I got my body guard around her some where!

Marion
11-14-2006, 12:48 PM
As head shrink at Crisis Permanente, I have been following the discussions on this forum and I have come to one conclusion

You are all nuts!!!!!!

Dr. Marion

(I am available for group counseling at a reduced rate.)

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:49 PM
That's good, we will probably need it soon!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Granny is reading other threads right now!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:51 PM
RUN RUN RUN Granny is in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Marion, where is mustave, I need the roto Puter to fix my plumbing!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Oops, Mustava

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 12:53 PM
I. trying to get help for us!!!!!http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/help.gif

sacannon
11-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Bathroom plumbing that is. (I read that and thought I would specify before there was any unsavory remarks)

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm running....quick crops with the bodyguard.........aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh:eek: :eek: :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Eye has put a callout thread to Mustava..........running

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Gosh this is tense!!!!!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:14 PM
MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RAISING!!!! Runing runinng running running fasster faster f a sst ttttt e eee r rrr

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:15 PM
She's getting closer....she must be wading through the script!:D :eek:

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Oh Thanks God I foumd Him He will save us!!! http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/naka.gif

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey Where is Eye and Sue?? I hope they have a good hidding spot

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Probably in Granny's old mattress!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I see Granny, she is view our scripts right now!

Granny
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Whusssmmmmmmmmilessssssssskhhhhhhhhhhhhh whasssssssssis Wheeeessssssssssssmonshinessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :eek:

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
get ready she's replying:eek: :eek: :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Hope Granny's knicker elastic holds out with all this chasing after Steve losing his things!:D :eek:

*eng*
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

crops2dawn
okkk shessssss heerrreeeee

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:22 PM
I think she is asking for moonbeam, but sounds like she still is drinking!

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Take cover......armour on...and a box of eggs lined up!

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Drunk in charge os a pc:D

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm gonna wet my knicks soon!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:26 PM
I;m hiding under my desk but what happen to my body guard any one see him

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:27 PM
She's viewing other stuff now.....you can all come out!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:29 PM
she must have past out from an overdose of that stuff they were given her.

crops2dawn
here whiz in the cookie jarhttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/justcuz_cookies.gif

*eng*
she must have past out from an overdose of that stuff they were given her.

Is this the lull before the storm?

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:31 PM
:eek: hate to see her when she is back up to speed!

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:31 PM
I hope not!!!:o

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
I get it...Steve's on line....plotting together!

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:34 PM
now we are in trouble. What ever happened to Det. Smile. She was suppose to be checking into the mysterious person at the hardware!

Granny
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Whussssssssssreadsssssssssssss Whassssssssssmyssssssssssssss Whesssssssssmessagessssssss Whussssssssssssussssssssss whassssssssfoolsssssssssssss!

:(

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
is steve reaaly hear//

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Now it sounds like Granny is calling use fools!:eek:

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:40 PM
granny is not in here any more what are we going top do>>>>>>:eek: :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:40 PM
:eek: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:42 PM
She didn't like it that we had tabs on her!

*eng*
11-14-2006, 01:44 PM
I bet this soap will be taken off air;)

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:47 PM
don't cry Eng! It will be better soon

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Probably so. Some of the key players haven't been participating to keep the story going. So we will probably be off air soon.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Hey girls this won't have to stop!!! we could make one up ourselves

sacannon
11-14-2006, 01:58 PM
ok. Maybe Granny still plans to come back and reek havoc, if not we will continue on......

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Whussssssssssreadsssssssssssss Whassssssssssmyssssssssssssss Whesssssssssmessagessssssss Whussssssssssssussssssssss whassssssssfoolsssssssssssss!
WHAT DOES THIS SAY??????????>??:?????????

sacannon
11-14-2006, 02:02 PM
I think it says: was reading my mesages fools

*eng*
11-14-2006, 02:11 PM
I think it says: was reading my mesages fools

I think that's close! I think she had a hissy fit :D :eek:

eye
11-14-2006, 02:19 PM
WHAT DOES THIS SAY??????????>??:?????????

It says read my messages you fools:)

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Granny is having a hissy fit gosh I thought that would of been gone when she went thrrough her medopause..

eye
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
She seems to be still drunk and if she stays this way she cannot get to us. I will go to the hospital and make sure she stays a little drunk.:)

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Where is granny now!!!!

eye
11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry I was not around to help but I will get her to drink. What she thinks is cough medicine is really alcohol with food coloring in it. Granny is:) so out of it she will just open and swallow.

eye
11-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I think I seen her stumbling down the road and when she passed out the ambulance was called and she is off to the ward where I work. will keep her under girls till we get our wear abouts and stock up:) on things from the hardware store.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I can't believe you are going to be stuck with her all night Eye be extra carefull she'll play some kind Of trick on you,and be extra extra xcarefull when her eye wake up and she sees you!

Smile
11-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Found somemore of those darn mice. They tried to steal the beer from "Dry Springs"

sacannon
11-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Need to go get a little work done. Check back later.

eye
11-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I can't believe you are going to be stuck with her all night Eye be extra carefull she'll play some kind Of trick on you,and be extra extra xcarefull when her eye wake up and she sees you!

I will keep my mask on got:) ta go and have supper. Will let you know how Granny is doing.

*eng*
11-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Got called away....seems quiet at the mo.....I'll pop back soon. Take care eye, she's tricky!

jazzieal
11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Looks like u peoples had a busy afternoon..rats and cats and fish and stopped up toilets..it was very peaceful here in my soundproof office..I got some work caught up...about all the missing people..could be that Granny in the hospital is not really Granny at but some impersonator and Granny, Moonbeam and Marion are really somewhere together plotting on how to get rid of us all...or Smiley could have taken over Granny and become the dominate personality..since she has been here and Granny hasnt..OH MY GOSH..I think one of those gigantic rats just walked upright by my window..HELPPPPPP :eek: :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Looks like u peoples had a busy afternoon..rats and cats and fish and stopped up toilets..it was very peaceful here in my soundproof office..I got some work caught up...about all the missing people..could be that Granny in the hospital is not really Granny at but some impersonator and Granny, Moonbeam and Marion are really somewhere together plotting on how to get rid of us all...or Smiley could have taken over Granny and become the dominate personality..since she has been here and Granny hasnt..OH MY GOSH..I think one of those gigantic rats just walked upright by my window..HELPPPPPP :eek: :eek:

Rat..........................I thought that was a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg mouse! I reckon something is going on on MSN and you are right, Granny, Moonbeam and Marion are all together up to something.....but what is the question!:eek:

eye
11-14-2006, 03:37 PM

Go to the hardware store and get some warfarin and mix it with peanut butter. They love it and it will kill them.Granny could be an imposter as this granny drinks the other one was against the booze.Will look into at the hospital.

*eng*
11-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Warfarin...great stuff! Thin Granny's imposters blood, diluted with booze and she'll trickle away ///one problem eliminated:D

eye
11-14-2006, 03:55 PM
I wonder if Granny is an imposter as she is different lately.Do you think we drove her mad.:) Where is Memories---she must be lying low or is she with steeve on the job looking for that strange person.:)

*eng*
11-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I wonder if Granny is an imposter as she is different lately.Do you think we drove her mad.:) Where is Memories---she must be lying low or is she with steeve on the job looking for that strange person.:)

Granny is not herself! Memories was a dog so she may have turned into a furry mouse/rat.....just a memory maybe:( Steve is about though I think his brain is curdled. Granny the real one is planning our punishment I think!

*eng*
11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
BTW where is smile and did we ever find out he/she true identity.. I think Detective Smile is on our side.:) ;)

eye
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Granny is not herself! Memories was a dog so she may have turned into a furry mouse/rat.....just a memory maybe:( Steve is about though I think his brain is curdled. Granny the real one is planning our punishment I think!

oooo that does not sound good.Me scared what they are up to.:eek: We will have to be strong on this one.

jazzieal
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Seems like a bunch of our characters are lying low..wonder what the matter is...

*eng*
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
oooo that does not sound good.Me scared what they are up to.:eek: We will have to be strong on this one.

Stick together I say/ :eek:

*eng*
11-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Seems like a bunch of our chara
cters are lying low..wonder what the matter is...

Yes, things are very odd :rolleyes:

sacannon
11-14-2006, 04:21 PM

Yes, I am interested in knowing who that person in the hardware was. They had a key made and walked away dropping scraps. That should be a good clue to "sniff" around.

eye
11-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes, I am interested in knowing who that person in the hardware was. They had a key made and walked away dropping scraps. That should be a good clue to "sniff" around.

Yeah where is the dog sniffer. What are their plans. Where are these people. :eek: Are they trying to bake us or make us stew haha.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey Eye I found your fishy http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/image15.gif
See she's ok!!
This is the only dog sniffer I could find.http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/44.gif

cntrywoman72
11-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry, I had a job I had to do today. The paying job comes first. Now im back at Dry Springs shoveling up all the dead fish. Ill be here all night mopping floors to get this dead fish smell out of here. If your feeling friendly, stop on by for a rootbeer!! :D

eye
11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey Eye I found your fishy http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/image15.gif
See she's ok!!
This is the only dog sniffer I could find.http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/44.gif

Is that what you Call Gold Fish or go fish.
Thanks as I cried buckets thinking he was posioned. That Det. smile fooled us all and lied. Wait till I see her.

eye
11-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Sorry, I had a job I had to do today. The paying job comes first. Now im back at Dry Springs shoveling up all the dead fish. Ill be here all night mopping floors to get this dead fish smell out of here. If your feeling friendly, stop on by for a rootbeer!! :D

:eek: Is the rootbeer free as I am broke till pay day. If not can you let me tick. I am very thirsty. :eek: Hard to know what to drink around here.

eye
11-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Did alot of the actors get abducted or are they up teir looking down from the big Alien Ball.

eye
11-14-2006, 06:35 PM
I think Granny is using code. Here we thought she was drunk. :eek: The smart bugger.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 06:37 PM
This is what I think is happeninghttp://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o251/crops2dawn/very_first_smiley.gif
One by one they are being Beamed up to the sky.

crops2dawn
11-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Did you see her code???