PDA

View Full Version : Days of our Scraps!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26

OnieRN
04-21-2007, 01:19 PM
I honestly thought it was part of the Scrapsville drama! Just seems unbelievable that one home could have so much activity.

So sorry Kansas that things have been so difficult lately. We sure have missed you. Sounds like it's time to start a new chapter.

About the gardening............ sure glad it's your hobby cause I hate gardening! I would always avoid it like the plague. As a matter of fact, my court yard has NO LIVE PLANTS! I have a garden of silk trees, flowers and baskets. The ironey of that is that my neighbor has the over grown tree that keeps me busy sweaping up leaves. I go to all ends to eliminate yard work just to still have it from the neighbor!

Last night, I thought I saw one of the apes hanging around the tree. My cat wouldn't even go near the tree. I think TerryW is right, I need one of those APE alerts too.

Marion
04-21-2007, 01:29 PM
What's happening????

crops2dawn
04-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Ohhhhh Marion, he is adorable!!!! I think I will take that one home with me! LOL

Granny
04-21-2007, 03:22 PM
The dead plants delivery guy stoped by the fountain, and was going to water the plants. He felt sorry for them. I caught him just in time and told him.... "Over my dead physical, you fool!". Soooooo, I saved your plants from a fate worse than dead! Oh, yeah, they are dead already, but then, they are supposed to be. :confused:

Anyhow, you should be getting the delivery any minute now. He probably got lost on the way to your place, even thought I gave him explisit instructions on how to get there....

Go outside, walk down to the sidewalk, take a right. Go about 1 mile, turn left. Go as far as the bend, and keep going (follow the bend, you nut, you want to fall into the embankment? Good grief!). Go another 2 miles, till you see the white house with the big tree in the front, with the brown goat tied to it.... You're on the right track if you get that far. Now, then.... Right after that, there is a fork on the road. Don't pick it up, keep going, we have enough silverware in town for ya.

After the fork on the road, you will come to a whatchamacallit... Go through it! Don't worry, you will know what it is when you see it. Go about 1/2 mile and then change over to the metric system, cause I'm running out of miles, need to use kilometers from now on....

Ok, now, when you see the red barn with the green pocketdots (the apes from Scrapsville sneezed on it), you will know that you have gone too far. Go back about 1/4 kilometer, and take the small dirt road to the right.

Pay attention from now on, this is where it gets complicated...

Like I said, he should be there shortly!

:p

knzus
04-21-2007, 03:46 PM
.....Anyhow, you should be getting the delivery any minute now. He probably got lost on the way to your place, even thought I gave him explisit instructions on how to get there.... Go outside, walk down to the sidewalk, take a right. Go about 1 mile, turn left. Go as far as the bend, and keep going (follow the bend, you nut, you want to fall into the embankment? Good grief!). Go another 2 miles, till you see the white house with the big tree in the front, with the brown goat tied to it.... You're on the right track if you get that far. Now, then.... Right after that, there is a fork on the road. Don't pick it up, keep going, we have enough silverware in town for ya. After the fork on the road, you will come to a whatchamacallit... Go through it! Don't worry, you will know what it is when you see it. Go about 1/2 mile and then change over to the metric system, cause I'm running out of miles, need to use kilometers from now on.... Ok, now, when you see the red barn with the green pocketdots (the apes from Scrapsville sneezed on it), you will know that you have gone too far. Go back about 1/4 kilometer, and take the small dirt road to the right. Pay attention from now on, this is where it gets complicated...

Like I said, he should be there shortly!:p

ROTFLMHO!

OMG! You shoulda seen the guy when he finally got here! I gave him a cup of water and aspirin, made him lie down on the cot out back in the shed for a bit until he got his senses back...which he never did. But we got my shipment unloaded, and the whole time he had this dazed look in his eyes, kept mumbling something over and over and over. Couldn't understand what he was saying. When he left, he was headed back through town, still dazed, still mumbling. Ya'll might want to keep on the lookout for this fella...he might need our Doc's help...or something.

eye
04-21-2007, 03:50 PM
ROTFLMHO!

OMG! You shoulda seen the guy when he finally got here! I gave him a cup of water and aspirin, made him lie down on the cot out back in the shed for a bit until he got his senses back...which he never did. But we got my shipment unloaded, and the whole time he had this dazed look in his eyes, kept mumbling something over and over and over. Couldn't understand what he was saying. When he left, he was headed back through town, still dazed, still mumbling. Ya'll might want to keep on the lookout for this fella...he might need our Doc's help...or something.

So that was who that hunk was. I knew I never seen him here before. I have lots of bubbles in embellishments for those who want to float in a bubble for awhile. You could sight see high above and see what is going on in scrapville.But be very careful as their is those Alliens up there to tend with.Have fun on the high trip:D

nanwu
04-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey, the world looks so different from up here, whats that down there, some half crazed guy looks like he's heading for granny's house. Hey who lives in the old grey house just outside of town, looks a bit run down but with a bit of love and care could be restored,(wouldn't mind purchasing). Hey need some wipers on this bubble the birds keep leaving little messes on it.....can't see where I'm going........heading for the trees ooooooooooooh

crops2dawn
04-21-2007, 07:08 PM
walking around with pins in me hands - POP! POP! POP!

nanwu
04-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey thanks crops,:rolleyes: you popped my bubble just before I landed in the big old oak tree, I fell to the ground landing on cactus (yay.....) now does anyone have any tweezers :( this really hurts

crops2dawn
04-21-2007, 07:22 PM
OOPSYYYY sorry, I meant to do that! Ya see,...... if you landed in that tree you would of had MORE problems then tiny needles sticking in buttock! :eek: LOL So I do think you should be saying thank you!!! hahahahahaha Its like that new movie... i can see into the future for 2 minutes at a time!

nanwu
04-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Thank goodness for your ESP, There were apes in that tree, Well crops I do owe you an apology so sorry for doubting you!!! Hey you dont know who owns the old run down old place outside of town or if its for sale

jazzieal
04-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Thank goodness for your ESP, There were apes in that tree, Well crops I do owe you an apology so sorry for doubting you!!! Hey you dont know who owns the old run down old place outside of town or if its for sale

Sorry Nan..thats my house...it looks that way because the apes went on a rampage last year and duct taped my entire house with me inside..couldnt get out for awhile..when I finally did get to start taking off the duct tape it more or less messed my siding up..but for the right price I might be willing to sell...Grannys my real estate agent..I would like to move to the city in one of those fancy apartments..
I have ordered some of the ape alarms...we were out of them...dont know how that happened...but will call and schedule a time to install it Terry..

jazzieal
04-21-2007, 11:30 PM
whats happened to Muma...got to thinking and I havent seen her is a while..anyone know...:confused:

Manatee25
04-21-2007, 11:59 PM
So not fair!! I want to be a part of all this fun but there is NO WAY I can catch up on 479 pages of insanity!!!!! Is there going to be a season on DVD that I can rent at the local scrapsville video store? :confused: HELP!:eek: :eek: :eek:

jazzieal
04-22-2007, 12:08 AM
So not fair!! I want to be a part of all this fun but there is NO WAY I can catch up on 479 pages of insanity!!!!! Is there going to be a season on DVD that I can rent at the local scrapsville video store? :confused: HELP!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well Manatee just jump right in with both feet and have at it...LOL..believe me if you read all the post from beginning to here.. you would not know a bit more than y ou do now.lol..just grab on the story line thats going on at present or start a new one and the rest will follow..all you need to be a member of Scrapsville is an imagination, the love of fun and a good time..and to be a nut like the rest of us...we have pleanty of room for you so just move on in...we would LOVE to have you..

nanwu
04-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey Jazz,
I got one can of Ape repellent, two red socks and one white sock (the other whith sock got eaten by the washing machine troll) and half a dozen pieces of belly button lint, dont suppose thats enough to by your house hey?????? come on how's a bout......................anyway have a word with Granny and see if she can make you a deal on one of the apartments in town, oh yeah and I still have half a box of soul cleansing lux soap powder and some cactus thorns!!!!!!!!

nanwu
04-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Hey if you won't sell me your place Jazz, then maybe I could just cut a big door and some windows in the giant mushroom I spotted when floating around in the bubble, then I could make everyone a big pot of mushroom soup to share, surely no one lives there already

OnieRN
04-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Nanwu, I happen to haven a small ondo out back that I just got fixed up. It used to be a tool shed. I'm also looking to hire an assistant for the B&B. I was hoping to find a new assistant to help out around the B&B and provide that nice CONDO as part of the salery.

The B&B has gotten so busy with all of the parties and activities that I have a Activity Board posted in the lobby. I'm also in the process of converting a large storage area into a POOL ROOM. I went to and bought 3 nice pool tables for the room. WOW that interior decorator is doing a great job on helping me get the place remodeled. Of course part of the remodel job included a professional POLE to be installed in the Party Room. She interior decorator was also suggesting hanging a swing from the ceiling for entertainment, like what they have in LAS VEGAS! I can see it now, we would be really entertained by the monkeys, Steve and Granny dancing on the tables. Good thing I have good insurance!!!!!! The rooms at the B&B are staying pretty full. The monkey room does have a waiting list. Currently the B&B has 18 rooms to rent, which is getting to be too much work for just me. I kicked the boyfriend out and sent him on his merry way. I heard too many complaints about the spicey food giving my guest indigestion. SO, I'm sorry to report that the Mexican Food is no longer available.

TerryW, I will be needing some garlic at the B&B! I am trying my hand on Italian food.......... Does anyone have any good recipes that they would like to share? Maybe some pasta and garlic bread would be good for the B&B. I'm hoping to have an Italian Dinner arranged for Mother's Day Dinner! Good luck on that Herb Garden and new farm house. I heard Kansas was heading out there to give you a hand on planting the garden, WATCH OUT FOR HER.... She's been junxed or cursed, I was told that Granny's cousin has a vudu doll with Kansas's name on it. Apparently that old lady has been seen pushing stick pins into that vudo doll.

You know, I must of missed something...... Did I hear that there was a bubble machine in town? Surely the LUX in the fountain didn't do all that bubble making. I saw a BIG bubble floating over the B&B court yard with some squirmy thing in it, I thought it was a UFO!!!! I called the US Air Force and reported a UFO. Oh my, I hope that wasn't them that shot down our dear Nanmu into the cactus bush!!!!

I heard that there have been some UFO's reported lately.

TerryW
04-22-2007, 10:42 AM
I just can't believe how some of the rumours get started in this place - I thought I was moving to a nice (reasonably) peaceful town but... boy-o-boy how they 'fly'. EYE, C2D, ONIE - it's the mushroom soup that NANWU has been delivering to everyone in town as her 'special thank you' for approving her citizinship papers.

All these rumours about seeing giant bubbles carrying squirmy things and cactus prickles and vudu dolls - when you guys halucinate you don't do it by halves - I thought you all knew when she was talking about living in a giant mushroom what she meant - that's why I threw my 'special thank you soup' out to the pigs - now the local police are seeing things too.

I've got an idea that delivery driver might be 'helping' NAN with distribution - as KNZUS reported - OMG! You shoulda seen the guy when he finally got here! I gave him a cup of water and aspirin, made him lie down on the cot out back in the shed for a bit until he got his senses back...which he never did. But we got my shipment unloaded, and the whole time he had this dazed look in his eyes, kept mumbling something over and over and over. Couldn't understand what he was saying. When he left, he was headed back through town, still dazed, still mumbling. No wonder you had such a tough time getting the directions through to him GRANNY - I couldn't understand how come he had such a hard time understanding a few simple, straightforward directions but 2+2=2manymushrooms. It's a good job you are so good with directions GRANNY!!!

I'm glad I'm a little ways out of town - sure beats being a little ways out of my mind like the 'townies' around here.

JAZZ - thanks for ordering the Ape Alarm - you guys can install anytime - you know what's needed - I've dropped the check in the mail today so you should have it in a day or two and thanks for the discount - a few 'thank you' herbs coming your way when I harvest (no mushrooms though).

Yes ONIE I'd be most thankful for your regular order for garlic, onions, herbs etc. Your first order will be FOC this will give you a chance to check the quality but I know there won't be a problem (nice little marketing ploy eh?)

EYE - I must apologise if I have caused you any concern, what you seen was not a U FO it was a ME FO (methane engined flying object). I couldn't get the pick-up to run on methane (that old book I had found in the wash-house was written in junkanese) but fortunately I found an old book about ME FO's and I was having a bit of test flight. Again sorry for any concern. Oh and... stay away from NAN's mushroom soup.

MANATEE25 - (seriously now) I have 2 boys 6 and 8 and the three of us spend lots and lots of time making up stories and so forth (I was very imaginative as a boy and I am promoting that in them). We spend hours at times locked in conversation about imaginary things and they are right into it - now making up some incredible things in their minds - I also believe a good imagination increases the enjoyment we get from reading. Scrapsville is just the same and I spend a lot of time putting my posts together (bit of a slow brain these days) to keep the juices flowing and I just recently arrived in scrapsville and did exactly what JAZZ has told you to do - jump in and be imaginative - it's a kid's playground for grown-ups.

Any way, got to go - studying this old book on the Seeing Eye Ape idea I've had. Please just be a bit more carful what you swallow folks.

Oh - BTW KNZUS - if you could order in a range of herbs for me I would appreciate it - as soon as they arrive come on down - we'll get them planted - ONIE'S turning the Mexican restaurant into an Italian Restaurant. Which reminds me ONIE - I found this old book on Italian Cooking - you're welcome to it if it will help!

Caio!!!!

Manatee25
04-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Jazz! I really tried to read all 479 pages... but I only got to page 15..... :D So after deep thought and consideration I have decided to move to scrapsville! Though I don't know what all the fuss over this shack on the outside of town is all about..... I hear that it is haunted anyway. I think I will take that large mansion on the hill. No body seems to excited about living there... you are all to busy fussing over the shack.... so since no one lives there I think I will just move on in and make myself to home!!! You are all welcome to come to a rootbeer float party in the back yard when I make it to 'senior member' I am working really hard at it and don't think I will have time for a career in scrapsville just yet. I need to establish my roots before I decide on an occupation. :)

Just one more question though.... what the heck is with the apes!?!?!

TerryW
04-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Jazz! I really tried to read all 479 pages... but I only got to page 15..... :D So after deep thought and consideration I have decided to move to scrapsville! Though I don't know what all the fuss over this shack on the outside of town is all about..... I hear that it is haunted anyway. I think I will take that large mansion on the hill. No body seems to excited about living there... you are all to busy fussing over the shack.... so since no one lives there I think I will just move on in and make myself to home!!! You are all welcome to come to a rootbeer float party in the back yard when I make it to 'senior member' I am working really hard at it and don't think I will have time for a career in scrapsville just yet. I need to establish my roots before I decide on an occupation. :)

Just one more question though.... what the heck is with the apes!?!?!

Manatee - just slow down a bit there we don't let just anyone take up residence in Scrapsville - we have standards you know!!! You need to 'gain citizenship' - you'll figure it out!

As for that mansion on the hill I would suggest you take a closer look - I believe that it was built some years ago as a Hollywood prop for a movie that was filmed in and around Scrapsville - I've just finished reading about it in an old book I found in the wash-house at the farm I'm trying to purchase. That entire hill is owned by Steve, or so I've been told by Dr. Marion - he owns the locla security company in town as well. If you go to the security company, Steve's secretary knows the entire story.

As for the Apes - well, I'm a bit too close to that one to say too much - their 'territory' ajoins my farm ansd so my comments would be entirely biased - I'll leave that for someone else to explain - I hope you understand.

As for not looking for gainful employment strasght away I wouldn't worry too much but of course, that's just my opinion.

Regards,
Terry.

nanwu
04-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Nanwu, I happen to haven a small ondo out back that I just got fixed up. It used to be a tool shed. I'm also looking to hire an assistant for the B&B. I was hoping to find a new assistant to help out around the B&B and provide that nice CONDO as part of the salery.

Well, Onie I got a little carried away with digging out the mushroom for a home and it was so yummy I forgot to stop (puts a whole new meaning to eating yourself out of house and home). Anyway, the condo out back and a job as an assistant at the B&B sounds pretty good to me, if you are still willing to take me on I accept. I have some pretty good organizational skills that could be useful and I can make a pretty mean spaghetti bol. I'll even use some of the mushrooms (left over from the lounge room wall of my old place) shouldn't have to buy any mushie's for a while and I guarantee your customers will be veeeeeeeeeeeery happy when they eat these!

crops2dawn
04-22-2007, 03:54 PM
I am all outta shrooms! I promise to put away the needles and stop poppin' the bubbles around here, just give me s'more shrooms....pleazeeee! I am in the middle of makin a hearty garlicky pot roast and poof all the shrooms are gone!
And Manatee you need no citizenship to live here, I am alien, so you could be too, its a long story, but it is in here somewhere long, long ago, LOL I never know when I will be called home, Ask Marion she disappeared for awhile but she came back. And about those Monkies, they just like to have fun, they came in here from out of the blue one day and have stayed around for quite awhile, it was funny when they ducked taped Jazz's house during xmas, she couldnt leave for 2 weeks! And to this day she is still finding duck tape.
Oh poor Jazz, she is trying to invent a machine that will unstick all the stuff from the inside of her chimney, but she is good for now, but wait some fall.
Oh nooooo something burning...........................

Manatee25
04-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok... I am now confused! Do I need citizenship or not!? I can handle alien if need be! What kind of perks come with being a citizen and what is entailed in applying? As for the mansion... I was sorely disappointed to find that there is nothing behind that beautiful facade! So where can an alien like me live untill I can arrange some housing? Onie can I stay in the B&B for a while? I will do slave work to pay for the room since I have no job at present! I will even sleep next to the fire place if that is all you have available. Is there a relator around here... maybe that is what I could do?? Or maybe I can just live in that newly abandoned mushroom.... don't blame me for the poison though!!!!... I know nothing about any poisonous beets..... oh wait... I didn't just say that! You heard nothing!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

eye
04-22-2007, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Manatee25;49327]Ok... I am now confused! Do I need citizenship or not!? I can handle alien if need be! What kind of perks come with being a citizen and what is entailed in applying? As for the mansion... I was sorely disappointed to find that there is nothing behind that beautiful facade! So where can an alien like me live untill I can arrange some housing? Onie can I stay in the B&B for a while? I will do slave work to pay for the room since I have no job at present! I will even sleep next to the fire place if that is all you have available. Is there a relator around here... maybe that is what I could do?? Or maybe I can just live in that newly abandoned mushroom.... don't blame me for the poison though!!!!... I know nothing about any poisonous beets..... oh wait... I didn't just say that! You heard nothing!!!:eek: :QUOTE]

Poisions:eek: I heard that.In the begining it was the vegimites brought
over when that stupid Canadian came across the border and then Granny was in on that one and now we have you who strolled in on a bubble and was so high on your mushrooms that you now think you are a alien. I bet your first person you met was Granny:eek: Yes siree now we have poision beets.I hope the emergency room is ready Onie.

TerryW
04-22-2007, 04:45 PM
You cracked me up Carol - I've just woken up after an hour's sleep and read your post - the alien thing got me (not having read the entire history of Scrapsville - didn't know about that) but your comment - "And Manatee you need no citizenship to live here, I am alien, so you could be too, its a long story, but it is in here somewhere long, long ago, LOL I never know when I will be called home," - like your triumphant return to your 'home planet' me find v.funny, must be the lack of sleep.

Manatee, sorry to confuse you about the citizenship thing - I'm sure anything goes - still visualising the alien choir performing for Carols when she is 'called back home'.

Thanks for the laugh Carol - just seems to hit the spot for me this morning.

Love and best wishes.

Granny
04-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Good grief! I'm getting so confused with all these weirdows moving in here so fast. Hang on, let me figure this out... Manatee, you have to go to city hall and fill out the paper work. Then, you will get your citizenship certificate. I got behing making those, but I will post them here asap.

About the mansion, that is where we filmed "Gone with the Scraps", after someone lit a b-b-q next to Crops. Being that she is totally full of it, she flew off like a Ciquitraque! Went so high up on the sky, it took weeks for the Hubby telescope to find her. We finally got her back down here.

Then nurse Eye from ICU had the brilliant idea of adding a mental ward to the hospital Crisis Permanente, and life has not been the same since. My mattress has lost so much weight is pathetic. All the money has gone to Dr. Quakers, who is definetely a ducker!

And Jazz.... Well, is to pitiful for words.

But... let me tell you what happened to me and my brother. I did some work for him, so he insisted on taking me out to a nice Italian restaurant. Well, I told him I don't like Italian food, plus is not good for my stomach, I have chronic gastritis. Finally, we settled for Marie Calenders, a very famous restaurant in Southern California. We walked in, sat down, opened our menues, and I ordered my favorite.... "Fetuchini Alfredo". He is still trying to kill me. This honestly happened. Ahhhhhhhh, life is good. :p

:eek: :D

knzus
04-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Geesh, had to duct tape my little grass shack *OUCH* on the edge of town, the wind is blowin' mighty *OUCH* hard today around here. Doggonit, don't understand, but it feels like there are little *OUCH* pins sticking in me *OUCH* and dunno what that's all about...although *YIPE* (that one stung!) there are times I wonder about voodoo people in *OUCH* this place.

Have put in an order for my garden center for *OUCH* various types of herbs (Herb Alpert, Mr. Herb from junior high english class, etc.)...Terry, will set some aside *YIKES* for you when they arrive. I only guarantee dead plants, so if the herbs *OUCH* grow, you're on your own.

;) :D

crops2dawn
04-22-2007, 06:30 PM
KANSAS stop it!!! You got me squirming all over here!!!I dont know whether I should sit, stand or smack ya! I got some dead tulips for ya and some hyacinths too! I bet you sell those baby real quick!
Granny... take 2 Tums and call me in the morning!!!! Fettichini Alfredo ohhhhh that is my fav.! Ya could've call me I would've loved to come!!!!
Terry W..... Geeze is it morning ALREADY????? Man how time flies in this place! So glad that I cracked you up first thing this morning! Laugh now, cry later, you wait and see, they will come for you too!
What day is it anyway???? for real, for you, Sunday or Monday, I get sooooo confused sooooo fast! LOL
Eyeball, Those beets are for your wine! I was going to give it to ya as a surprise, thank God I didnt you wouldve been poisoned!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

OnieRN
04-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Well, Onie I got a little carried away with digging out the mushroom for a home and it was so yummy I forgot to stop (puts a whole new meaning to eating yourself out of house and home). Anyway, the condo out back and a job as an assistant at the B&B sounds pretty good to me, if you are still willing to take me on I accept. I have some pretty good organizational skills that could be useful and I can make a pretty mean spaghetti bol. I'll even use some of the mushrooms (left over from the lounge room wall of my old place) shouldn't have to buy any mushie's for a while and I guarantee your customers will be veeeeeeeeeeeery happy when they eat these!

Oh Nanmu, welcome to the B&B and get to work!!!!! We will work on the menu for the Italian Diners. Right now, you just need to come by the office tomorrow and pick up the key to the condo. Get settled in and we'll start preparing. Now on Tuesday will be having our American Idol party.

Got to run, I just saw Granny walking toward the fountain and I want to make sure she doesn't put any caster oil in there or LUX soap! She's been pretty sneaky the past few days and her cousin is still lurking around. The last thing we need is for the APES to get drinking that Castrol Oil or the Soap Suds....... All Crap would let loose in down!!!!!

TerryW
04-22-2007, 07:40 PM
C2D,

It's Monday here right now. From memory (it's beena few years since I did the exercise) where I live is pretty much exactly opposite PA on the globe - drive a knitting needle through PA and it will take out one of my eyes as it emerges out the other side of the globe so... I am 12 hours ahead of you (forgetting Summer time).

I've spent a bit of time in the US - 3 extended holidays - 3 month type of things - have friends sprinkled arond the place and because I usually drove (rather than fly) on our holidays I know a fair bit of the place pretty well - never got into Onie's area though - south/west quadrant was meant to be trip 4. My first wife (23 years) is from Toledo but she up and left several years after I was diagnosed - didn't have the heart for it - too much treatment - to each their own - not too many hard feelings (lifes too short) - we still talk and visit occasionally.

Hang on - you just wanted to know what day it is - sorry, this is what I do - seriously, someone will have to come right out and tell me if go too far taking up space. I would very sincerely be horified if I spoilt this community or any of the relationships that it holds - I won't be offended either.

Terry.

OnieRN
04-22-2007, 08:00 PM
C2D,

It's Monday here right now. From memory (it's beena few years since I did the exercise) where I live is pretty much exactly opposite PA on the globe - drive a knitting needle through PA and it will take out one of my eyes as it emerges out the other side of the globe so... I am 12 hours ahead of you (forgetting Summer time).

I've spent a bit of time in the US - 3 extended holidays - 3 month type of things - have friends sprinkled arond the place and because I usually drove (rather than fly) on our holidays I know a fair bit of the place pretty well - never got into Onie's area though - south/west quadrant was meant to be trip 4. My first wife (23 years) is from Toledo but she up and left several years after I was diagnosed - didn't have the heart for it - too much treatment - to each their own - not too many hard feelings (lifes too short) - we still talk and visit occasionally.

Hang on - you just wanted to know what day it is - sorry, this is what I do - seriously, someone will have to come right out and tell me if go too far taking up space. I would very sincerely be horified if I spoilt this community or any of the relationships that it holds - I won't be offended either.

Terry.

This group is held together by loving and caring individuals. I am happy to say that no one here has a negative thought about any one. For me, I find this community to be theraputic. I fill my time, content, because I know I have awesome friends here. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I need to get out and mingle with others. I work all day at school and most of my time is interacting with children. My adult friends are mostly busy all the time. I love everyone here and thankful for everyone of you. No one would ever intensionally hurt anyone. It's nice to have a safe place to laugh and forget lifes difficulties. Terry your such a sweet and warm new addition to our community and we're so glad to have you!

crops2dawn
04-22-2007, 09:40 PM
C2D,

It's Monday here right now. From memory (it's beena few years since I did the exercise) where I live is pretty much exactly opposite PA on the globe - drive a knitting needle through PA and it will take out one of my eyes as it emerges out the other side of the globe so...But the needle went through your eye and is now stuck in my butt! I am 12 hours ahead of you (forgetting Summer time).

Terry.

Terry, Taking up space???? Ya got to be kidding!!! All we have is space! If you dont take it up someone else will! LOL So take all you want and guess what? its FREE for the takin! I rant in here all the time!!! about all sorts of things, and actually some listen and some dont, but most do, sometimes I make sense, sometimes I dont! LOL You can talk about anything, good, bad, happy and sad, this is the best place to be!!! So my new friend Take up as much space as you want!!! Just dont bug me when i sit on the side lines and just listen, cause thats what I do some times cause I got a big mouth and it gets me in trouble sometimes, hehehehe, but you'll know when that happens! I Promise! LOL Have a Happy Monday, its still Sunday here and for me its time for LALA Land!!!:)

OnieRN
04-22-2007, 10:01 PM
You got her started Terry. Check out that BIG RED MOUTH of Crops!!!! Her quiet......... (snicker snicker snicker) Yeah Right! :D

sacannon
04-22-2007, 10:08 PM
This group is held together by loving and caring individuals. I am happy to say that no one here has a negative thought about any one. For me, I find this community to be theraputic. I fill my time, content, because I know I have awesome friends here. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I need to get out and mingle with others. I work all day at school and most of my time is interacting with children. My adult friends are mostly busy all the time. I love everyone here and thankful for everyone of you. No one would ever intensionally hurt anyone. It's nice to have a safe place to laugh and forget lifes difficulties. Terry your such a sweet and warm new addition to our community and we're so glad to have you!

Small world, This is the first time in SBM I have heard some one else knowing someone from Toledo. Which is where I live. Well, Toledo is not a big city, but it is big enough that I doubt I knew your ex.

Terry, you definately don't have to worry about taking up space here. Most of us look forward to reading what others have to say. It is also nice to have new people around here now. Not that we didn't enjoy the friendships we had already made but now there is a variety of conversations going on. I haven't been joining in as much as I use to, but I haven't been on here as often either. I was getting to be too much of an addict and needed to cut back.

I also need to go though some things for a garage sale I plan on having next month. At the same time, I need to get some yard work done, for mysef and my mother. She can't do a lot herself (Well she isn't suppose to, but will do more than she should if I don't). My sisters live out of state, so I am the only one here to help her. So you will see me on less during Spring and summer. I keep trying to get my mother to cut back on her garden, but she keeps looking at gardening books and getting more flowers. :(

She has 2 artificial knee's and 2 arificial hips. She has also had 2 back surgery's. She can't understand why she hurts??????? But she will still overdue working in the yard.

See, now I am rambling. We all do it!

Well, I better get going. You are welcome to post as much as you want!

TerryW
04-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Thank you for you kind, thoughtful and encouraging comments - I am a worrier in that way and tend to over-apologise for things - my wife gives me grief about it - the things us poor married men have to go through:) .

I know Toledo pretty well actually (or should I say 'our half' of it) - more from down town to the Michigan border/Erie shores. Fished for perch on Lake Erie - I have been there summer and winter as we used to stay with my (first) wifes best girlfriend and over the years I became very close friends with the entire family - I doubt you would know them though, Toledo isn't massive but has a few people living there. I have very, very fond memories of Toledo and we had some of the best times of our lives there - I love the hospitality of the American people and had my wife not been so anti-cold, we would have relocated to that region of the US permanantly (although the Virginia's, Carolina's and Georgia area has my heart - not along wrong with the Pacific Ocean State of Hawaii either). I can't say I am in favour of some of the political decisions but I have a very deep attachment for the place and it's people overall.

Our longest vacation there we travelled more than 8,000 miles in an RV but got some breaks by parking the RV and staying with family and friends - a week here, a week there as we crossed the country coast to coast and back again (including parts of Canada).

This site and the people who regularly inhabit it are quickly becoming an important part of my life (when the boys are at school and Hannah is at work or, it's the middle of the night) I now have somewhere to go.

Warmest regards,
Terry - no more 'self-conscious' apologies!!

Terry.

eye
04-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Up at 4:30 as husband goes in early and once I am awake I am up/So tired and now I have to get ready for work yuck.Isn't it awful when you loose your interest in work. Now I know I am ready to go.So I guess I am the only ranting Canadian besides Smiles that is on here.Come from a small minning town.Not used to big places.Went to the beach yesterday and batteries went so dead.I must have carried at least 20 recharables and guess what they were all dead and so will my kids.They never bothered to recharge any of them.So I only got a few but it was pictures of how much the Bay Of Fundy took off the banks.If I decide to do a layout on it I will make one. Got to go.Glad you are here Terry.:)

nanwu
04-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Oh Nanmu, welcome to the B&B and get to work!!!!! We will work on the menu for the Italian Diners. Right now, you just need to come by the office tomorrow and pick up the key to the condo. Get settled in and we'll start preparing. Now on Tuesday will be having our American Idol party.

Thanks Onie much appreciated, here's the mushies I promised you Sorry it's only 2 ton I ate a ton on the way over. As I said I am pretty good with the spag bol and my meatballs are to die for, I will drop by Terry's place and pick up some garlic and see what else he is growing that we might be able to use. I will take particular care to inspect the tomato plants, make sure they are what he says they are, after all don't want anything mixing with the mushies they have enough kick on their own. hope you like the deco's I found for the American Idol night. Chased a few monkeys out of the bar they were trying to pole dance, but they couldn't keep up with me (sorry pole bent oooops not as thin as I used to be), anyway found some of Granny's left over duck tape, plucked a few feathers from it and put the pole back together. No one will ever know the difference (if you don't look to close).

Look forward to moving into the condo tomorrow

Marion
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
the alien thing got me (not having read the entire history of Scrapsville.

This is the post that started the alien thingy

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2609

Ever since then, they never know wether this is the real Doctor Marion, or the alien....and I am not gonna tell:D

Marion
04-23-2007, 01:37 PM
But... let me tell you what happened to me and my brother. I did some work for him, so he insisted on taking me out to a nice Italian restaurant. Well, I told him I don't like Italian food, plus is not good for my stomach, I have chronic gastritis. Finally, we settled for Marie Calenders, a very famous restaurant in Southern California. We walked in, sat down, opened our menues, and I ordered my favorite.... "Fetuchini Alfredo". He is still trying to kill me. This honestly happened. Ahhhhhhhh, life is good. :p

:eek: :D

Sounds like something that happened to me. My husbands parenst lived with us for about 7 months years ago. One night I cooked spaghetti, I slaved over the stove, set the table, every one sits down ready to eat, when Grandma gets up and walks to the pantry... she didn't feel like spaghetti... she searched for awhile and then came back with a can full of.....Spaghetti!

Man was I mad!

sacannon
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Thank you for you kind, thoughtful and encouraging comments - I am a worrier in that way and tend to over-apologise for things - my wife gives me grief about it - the things us poor married men have to go through:) .

I know Toledo pretty well actually (or should I say 'our half' of it) - more from down town to the Michigan border/Erie shores. Fished for perch on Lake Erie - I have been there summer and winter as we used to stay with my (first) wifes best girlfriend and over the years I became very close friends with the entire family - I doubt you would know them though, Toledo isn't massive but has a few people living there. I have very, very fond memories of Toledo and we had some of the best times of our lives there - I love the hospitality of the American people and had my wife not been so anti-cold, we would have relocated to that region of the US permanantly (although the Virginia's, Carolina's and Georgia area has my heart - not along wrong with the Pacific Ocean State of Hawaii either). I can't say I am in favour of some of the political decisions but I have a very deep attachment for the place and it's people overall.

Our longest vacation there we travelled more than 8,000 miles in an RV but got some breaks by parking the RV and staying with family and friends - a week here, a week there as we crossed the country coast to coast and back again (including parts of Canada).

This site and the people who regularly inhabit it are quickly becoming an important part of my life (when the boys are at school and Hannah is at work or, it's the middle of the night) I now have somewhere to go.

Warmest regards,
Terry - no more 'self-conscious' apologies!!

Terry.

Hey Terry, If you are familiar with Downtown to the Michigan Line, then you are familiar with where I live. I am about 1 mile from the Michigan line in Point Place (a Fishing community). I live one block from Lake Erie and one block from the Ottawa River (on a peninsula). I also worked Downtown for 30years. I am retired now. See the world isn't as big as we think it is. LOL

crops2dawn
04-23-2007, 01:58 PM
OMG Marion, that seems like EONS ago! LOL Glad you found that! Got me laughing all over again!!!
Loved your story too... That kinda happens to me also long, long time ago... I invite my new inlaws over for dinner...the 1st and i might add the last time.
slaved over the stove, made salad, soup, dinner, dessert.... They dont eat salad, nor soup and the meat wasnt done to their liking and god forbid they didnt eat chocolate either! Well lesson learned there! I NEVER had them back here for dinner... that was 20 years ago! I dont eat there either... way back then I had dinner at their home, quick dinner I thought... ordering out KFC, sounds harmless right ...NOT... I had my piece of chicken, taters and a roll, went for a second piece of chicken and she slapped my hand, then out of her mouth came OH my goodness, your not going to have another piece are you????? My heart dropped to my stomach, I put the chicken back and didnt say a word! After that I never ate there again! No holidays... nothin!! We always went over after dinner.
Oh man I was soooo angry at the time, but now I find it rather funny, and I enjoy dinner without them!:D :D

nanwu
04-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Everyone has a meal time story (nightmare) don't they. Anyway here's mine. My hubby is in the army, so 24 years ago we had been in our first married quarters for about a week. We were asked to host a dinner party for the units NCO's. I had never hosted a dinner party in my life, (I'm a bar-b-q girl myself). Anyway the day came and our oven blew up, so good old hubby goes down to the local canteen and buys us a microwave (I was petrified of the thing all these stories of them blowing up etc)(it cost nearly 3 months wages). He gets it home with cookbook etc, so I start following directions, anyway before long I have a huge mess in my kitchen and nothing edible it was either soggy or crispy nothing in between. It's now 5:30 and people are going to start arriving in half hour. So I threw the kids in a pram, walked to the closest take away joint (Red Rooster) ordered 5 party packs, walked home set it all up on my best tableware and served that. Everyone kept complementing me on what a great cook I was (well what was I to say these were my hubbies superiors so I just took the praise) and we all had a lovely time(although we were still paying for it financially 6months later)

*eng*
04-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Everyone has a meal time story (nightmare) don't they. Anyway here's mine. My hubby is in the army, so 24 years ago we had been in our first married quarters for about a week. We were asked to host a dinner party for the units NCO's. I had never hosted a dinner party in my life, (I'm a bar-b-q girl myself). Anyway the day came and our oven blew up, so good old hubby goes down to the local canteen and buys us a microwave (I was petrified of the thing all these stories of them blowing up etc)(it cost nearly 3 months wages). He gets it home with cookbook etc, so I start following directions, anyway before long I have a huge mess in my kitchen and nothing edible it was either soggy or crispy nothing in between. It's now 5:30 and people are going to start arriving in half hour. So I threw the kids in a pram, walked to the closest take away joint (Red Rooster) ordered 5 party packs, walked home set it all up on my best tableware and served that. Everyone kept complementing me on what a great cook I was (well what was I to say these were my hubbies superiors so I just took the praise) and we all had a lovely time(although we were still paying for it financially 6months later)

Thanx for the tip :)

jazzieal
04-23-2007, 04:32 PM
well...heres my meal time folly story...the first year I was married we invited my family and my husbands family for Thanksgiving Dinner...me, having never cooked a turkey in my life..stopped by the store on my home from work on WEDNESDAY night to buy my bird..of course I had to get a big one to feed all the people..I had no idea it would be frozen hard as a rock..took it home and my dear hubby said it will be ok..just put it in a paper sack and stick in the oven on 350 and let it cook all night...well I did that..and it cooked all day right up to when we were sitting down to eat and it was still frozen.. except for a little bit on the top...thank goodness my mother had brought a ham...needless to say it was a long time after that before I took my chance with a turkey..but that time I bought it in pleanty of time to thaw out and it turned out pretty good..:eek:

sacannon
04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
ok, I don't feel so bad now. My story goes back to before I was married. I was young and hadn't made a lot of different things yet. I was asked to make guacomole salad. Well, (can anyone guess where this is going?) I went to the store, and picked out my avocado's. Thinking this was like fruit, I didn't want to get any that was too soft so I picked out the firmer ones.... LOL. Ever try making quacomole with hard avocodo's. It was coming out like cole slaw. Boy was I embarrased.

Manatee25
04-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh those are all such terrible stories!! Especially the second piece of chicken!! I would never survive in that house.... BIG PIG IS ME! I cant imagine!!. Greatfully I don't have any really horrible dinner stories. I have of course had my bad recipes that didn't turn out but I like to stick with easy favorites that I know are good for dinner parties! :) I am throwing a BBQ (a real one) for my sons first birthday on Saturday so I better knock on wood!!!!

PS. Thanks Nanwu for all your hard work digging out that mushroom! Hope you dont mind me moving in... you have done a lovely job with the decorating!! Let me know what I can do to pay you for it! I think I have a few left socks... maybe they match your single socks!! Also.. greatfully I wasn't around for the alien attack... I would have been a goner for sure! :) so I guess I better start working on that citizenship!

I am thinking about an expansion for the mushroom house... it is cozy but a little snug for my future venture! (nope not telling). Anyone know where I can find an over sized pumpkin or large slabs of gingerbread??

All you sillies thought I said POISON beets!!!:p HAHAHA I really meant PICKLED beets!! Ohh I love them!! Got jars and jars in my pantry so come on over if any of ya are hungry!!!!

nanwu
04-23-2007, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=PS. Thanks Nanwu for all your hard work digging out that mushroom! Hope you dont mind me moving in... you have done a lovely job with the decorating!! Let me know what I can do to pay you for it! I think I have a few left socks... maybe they match your single socks!! Also.. greatfully I wasn't around for the alien attack... I would have been a goner for sure! :) so I guess I better start working on that citizenship!

I am thinking about an expansion for the mushroom house... it is cozy but a little snug for my future venture! (nope not telling). Anyone know where I can find an over sized pumpkin or large slabs of gingerbread??

All you sillies thought I said POISON beets!!!:p HAHAHA I really meant PICKLED beets!! Ohh I love them!! Got jars and jars in my pantry so come on over if any of ya are hungry!!!![/QUOTE]

Hey Manatee, your very welcome to the mushroom house, sorry about the few holes in places but I love raw mushroom so it was hard not to take bites out of things while living there. Hey if you got any white or red striped left socks would be much appreciated, anyway no charge on the mushroom, although I could go a couple of jars of pickled beets (yum yum).

Oh yeah, forgot to worn you, if you do eat some of the mushroom, you might meet the talking mouse family that live under the stairs (they only seem to come out when you have eaten mushie........go figure) they are a lovely family, but the mother is a little bossy so don't let her try and run things, I kept a trap on show just to remind her who was the real boss around these parts.

Anyway off to town to try and find some Italian recipes for the B&B so I'll call in later and collect some Pickled Beet if the offers still there!

Manatee25
04-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Sacannon, your story reminded me of the first time I made a 7 layer dip for a party. one layer was guacamole made from ripe avacodos... I made it up and great fully decided to taste it before I spread on the dip. One of the avocados was rotten!!!! WHEW IT WAS BAD!!! I ran to the store and got pre made guacamole and it turned out delicious!! also just speaking of picking out fruits and veggies when you dont know how. My grandma sent me to the store when I was about 11 yrs old to get her an onion. I had no idea how to pick a 'ripe' onion but I knew that to pick tomatoes or cantelope they had to smell good. So I stood with tears in my eyes valiantly sniffing all the onions to find the 'best' one! Grandma got a good laugh when I told her how faithfully I had chosen the best smelling onion!

Thanks Nan for the shroom house! I will let the mouse family know you are thinking about them when I see them (not one for munching on walls but I will just to meet them, they sound nice) also I think I have one stripy sock for you... think it is pink but if you squint maybe it will be close enough to your other one. I will put it with the beets for you! Swing on by to pick them up any time!!

nanwu
04-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the sock and beets manatee, I just took my glasses off and the sock looked exactly the same as the other one, actually all the socks looked the same lol.

Onie, I've started making lasagne, bolognese, pizza's and garlic bread for the b&b, also put aside a couple of bottles of vino ( it was a couple of dozen "hic").
Couldn't find the key for the condo, so dug a hole underneath and up through the floor, makes quite a unique entrance hall.
Didn't know if the guests sheets needed washing, so I just vacuumed them instead, sorry will pluck some chickens tomorrow to replace the feathers in the doona's....oooooops!
If the guests complain about the bread being a little lumpy, I'll just tell them it's whole grain (sorry couldn't strain all the weavels out the flour), anyway let me know if there's anything else needs doing around here, I'm just going to checkout the rest of the vino bottles make sure the quality is right

crops2dawn
04-23-2007, 08:22 PM
*making a note to bring my own bread!* As for pillows anything is better than Grannys pillow!:eek:
Nanwu, you'll be completely wasted if you keep on checking the vino!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE VINO!!!!!!
Did someone say SOCKS???? I have a whole basket of socks, all different of course, Some people collect figurines, toys or dishes, me it SOCKS!!!!! I have soooo many different brands, colors. sizes it unbelievable!!! I finally threw out the tiny ones. knew I wouldnt find or need them anymore! Whewwwww.

nanwu
04-23-2007, 08:35 PM
ho k, shouldn't have checked the vino, but at least the world is a pretty place when it spins weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no not good idea

Have to ride the elephants (don't they look nice with their purple spots and green stripes) into town for more vino now (wont' check this load out, you guys can decide if its any good).

Did you know that elephants can dance, I don't think I should have let them on the pole though, ooooooooops again!!!

Hey the apes are my friends, hello friends, they want to come and play, Oh no they have "duck" tape (i know cause its quacking at me),

heeeeelp, can some one untie me from the pole, hey guys this isn't funny, I've been tied to the to the pole by a load of crops socks, (the apes found a use for all the little ones she threw out) heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!

OnieRN
04-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Nanwu, I'm here to help you out of that tied up mess. Then I will get you some stiff DARK coffee to sober up!

I can not believe that my new assistant is drunk, playing with the apes and thinks she is seeing elephants on the pole...... Dear, that is not an elephant but it is Granny's mattress. How the heck did that dirty sticky thing get in here?

The Italian dinner will be interesting. Don't worry Crops, I will go down to the "DAY OLD BAKERY" and get some bread.

Manatee25
04-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Onie... I am available to work part time if you need a new assistant... or at least one to keep your new assistant sober :).... I don't drink so you know I will be staying out of the wine.:D I do have another venture started however so there will be no hard feelings if you do not need the help.

{get down from there!!!}
ANNOUNCING : MANATEES TRAINING SCHOOL FOR NAUGHTY MONKEYS!!!
{NO, NO the chandelear is not a swing!}
WE GUARANTEE BETTER BEHAVED MONKEYS {HEY out of the bannanas!!!}
OR YOUR MONEY {stop that I am trying to make an announcement guys!} BACK!
(some restrictions apply)

nanwu
04-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow, thanks for the coffee Onie, I don't know what came over me, I don't usualy drink, but the vino was just like juice and I was so thirsty after all that cooking. Won't happen again, and I'll clean up all the elephant dung I promise, I really need this job, so If I promise to stay out of the vino ;) (well most of it), dancing with the apes and riding on elephants can I stay????? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh yeah and do you have the key for the condo, I'm getting really sore knees crawling through the tunnel and coming up under the floor everytime I want to get in, not to mention what it's doing to my back!!!!! :(

TerryW
04-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Hey Terry, If you are familiar with Downtown to the Michigan Line, then you are familiar with where I live. I am about 1 mile from the Michigan line in Point Place (a Fishing community). I live one block from Lake Erie and one block from the Ottawa River (on a peninsula). I also worked Downtown for 30years. I am retired now. See the world isn't as big as we think it is. LOL

We used to launch the boat near Point Place. My friends lived on Elm, between Lagrange and Stickney.

It is a small world in deed.

Regards,
Terry.

OnieRN
04-24-2007, 06:51 AM
Wow, thanks for the coffee Onie, I don't know what came over me, I don't usualy drink, but the vino was just like juice and I was so thirsty after all that cooking. Won't happen again, and I'll clean up all the elephant dung I promise, I really need this job, so If I promise to stay out of the vino ;) (well most of it), dancing with the apes and riding on elephants can I stay????? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oh yeah and do you have the key for the condo, I'm getting really sore knees crawling through the tunnel and coming up under the floor everytime I want to get in, not to mention what it's doing to my back!!!!! :(

Okay Nanwu, you must promise to leave the vino alone! That key was put on the top shelf in the wine cellar, above the Vino.

Now Manatee is offering to help out too but I love the idea that she is working on training monkeys.......... So, Manatee, how about coming to work part time and train my monkey residence. (shhhhhh keep an eye on my assistant too)

American Idol- Big Screen TV Party is on for tonight. Italian snacks to be served on the patio. Manatee will keep the monkey's out!

Terry W, hey thanks for getting the B&B some imported garlic, while we wait on your harvest. You know Kansas really should have some DRY garlic plants in her DEAD Nursery.

Is Granny doing okay? Who checked on her last? Her mattress was found near the POLE at the B&B but no Granny. I'm just wondering if the Apes are responsible for dragging it to the B&B. Granny might be out looking for it.

jazzieal
04-24-2007, 07:28 AM
geeze...Im thinking we might need to get nanw some help...first it was mushrooms and now vino...elephants, talking rats, wow what is next..we might all get to feeling good when we eat that food shes cooking for the Idol party...Im thinking that trained moneys and apes will be a joy to have..all i can say is GOOD LUCK..I dont think that is Grannys mattress..she would NEVER let it out of her sight and the apes know better than to mess with it...I think that might be one that was out behind the salvation army store..the mattress that is..some homeless person was sleeping on it out by the fountain in the park..guess they left it when they woke up..hey youuuuu...stop that right now..HEY STOP..manatee...some of your apes are down here trying to paint on the harware store windows...oh my gosh..sues gonna have a fit...
hey croppie..before I forget I saw some crop circles out in the field behind that old movie prop...you had to mention the word ailen and I wonder if they are coming to check on you...better be careful...wheres Marion...did she call them back down here..

TerryW
04-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Jazz,
Thanks for the warning on the aliens - I found just enough alfoil to make a snug skull cap - no way they can send me messages now - wouldn't want them messing with my brain.

I haven't heard from Granny for a day or two, is she OK? I know enough about Scrapsville to know that she wouldn't go far without her mattress.

BTW, those Ape trrap s I ordered from Iceland have arrived, just in time I"d say - I'll have thiose suckers out of the B&B before the 'Stars' gig Onie - sounds like you've got a real live one there doing some cooking for you (person not ape - I think?). I hope it's not the 'shroom' woman - I'm told she can't be left in a wine cellar unattended - and it's got nothing to do with any respiratory problem either.

I'll come and grab those Apes - I'll pen them at the farm overnight and they can wander back into woods in the morning - but I won't be able to stay for the 'Stars' - I'm still studying up on traing the Apes as Seeing Eye Apes (I know everyone thinks it's crazy but at least I'm not seeing bubles with people in them) I found a second book on the subject - lucky me!!!

Have a good night,
Terry.

P S For those interested, I have placed a thread for our fighting men and women - NSBR - 'Chain of Honour' - I hope everyone approves of my course of action - only the best of intentions. T.

sacannon
04-24-2007, 10:00 AM
OOOH NOOOO, I just spotted some strange graffiti all over the hardware store, Call the sheriff!!!! I am not sure what it says, it is in some strange lanquage.....From the sounds of what is going on, I am wondering if those mushrooms are actually spychodelic mushrooms, might explain some of the bizzare things happening.

sacannon
04-24-2007, 10:04 AM
We used to launch the boat near Point Place. My friends lived on Elm, between Lagrange and Stickney.

It is a small world in deed.

Regards,
Terry.

Terry, years ago I live on Central Ave, right off of Elm for a few years. Very familiar with that area I also went to Woodward High Scool which was just down the street.

Manatee25
04-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Terry I do hope that your ape traps are non harmful ones!! I will protest if they hurt my monkeys!!! Sorry about the graffiti... I had to take a nap and the monkeys got away from me.... shessh they are a lively bunch {STOP THAT!!!!} I am working hard at getting it under control.... please does anyone have a large pumpkin I can use to add an extension on to my mushroom house! Then the monkeys will have a place to stay of their own, I am just sure that will help!! Terry, I love the idea of training my monkeys as seeing eye apes. I am just sure {I SAID OUT OF THE BANANAS!!!!} that they would do a great job! Maybe we can team up in this endeavor!

Onie, I would love to help at the idol party tonight. I will keep that pesky monkey where it should be! Don't you worry! (and I will keep an eye on that assistant of yours too;) ;) )

Please call me right away if there are any monkey sightings! I will be on it! {GET DOWN FROM THERE!}

TerryW
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Sue,

From the sounds of what is going on, I am wondering if those mushrooms are actually spychodelic mushrooms, might explain some of the bizzare things happening.

You're running a few pages behind sweetheart - check this out:

I just can't believe how some of the rumours get started in this place - I thought I was moving to a nice (reasonably) peaceful town but... boy-o-boy how they 'fly'. EYE, C2D, ONIE - it's the mushroom soup that NANWU has been delivering to everyone in town as her 'special thank you' for approving her citizinship papers.

All these rumours about seeing giant bubbles carrying squirmy things and cactus prickles and vudu dolls - when you guys halucinate you don't do it by halves - I thought you all knew when she was talking about living in a giant mushroom what she meant - that's why I threw my 'special thank you soup' out to the pigs - now the local police are seeing things too.

I've got an idea that delivery driver might be 'helping' NAN with distribution - as KNZUS reported - OMG! You shoulda seen the guy when he finally got here! I gave him a cup of water and aspirin, made him lie down on the cot out back in the shed for a bit until he got his senses back...which he never did. But we got my shipment unloaded, and the whole time he had this dazed look in his eyes, kept mumbling something over and over and over. Couldn't understand what he was saying. When he left, he was headed back through town, still dazed, still mumbling. No wonder you had such a tough time getting the directions through to him GRANNY - I couldn't understand how come he had such a hard time understanding a few simple, straightforward directions but 2+2=2manymushrooms. It's a good job you are so good with directions GRANNY!!!

I'm glad I'm a little ways out of town - sure beats being a little ways out of my mind like the 'townies' around here.

But at least you have confirmed my suspicions.

Jazz,

geeze...Im thinking we might need to get nanw some help...first it was mushrooms and now vino...elephants, talking rats, wow what is next.

I'm not even sure the 'Duckter' could do any good - nanwu seems to be long gone.

Manatee,

Terry I do hope that your ape traps are non harmful ones!! I will protest if they hurt my monkeys!!!

Are you aware there IS a difference between monkey's and ape's???:D - Scrapsville has never really had a problem with monkeys (well not THAT kind of monkey anyway) and as for harm, my farm is part Italian vegetable and herb production and part animal sanctuary. My farm abuts the woods where the apes live so they will come to no harm. It was made clear to me when I chose to live out here that the apes can be pesky but are otherwise harmless. I think granny has had a lot to do with the apes - so much so they are sort of her's in a way, not mine. I just thought they may be able to be more useful if they were re-trained.

Sue,

Terry, years ago I live on Central Ave, right off of Elm for a few years. Very familiar with that area I also went to Woodward High Scool which was just down the street.

My friends were in that little 'offset' piece of Elm up near I75. I will send you a PM with names, you may have heard of them or their kids. They lived there for something like 30 years. Once both retired they built out towards the Memorial Park Cemetary - a new housing estate - that was in '96. At the back of their block is a little creek on the otherside of which is Michigan - can't get much closer to the border.

That's enough from me - it's 5am so I'm goig to try for some more shut-eye - enjoy your evening all.

Terry.

P.S. I found some post's from 'granny' in your DWTS and IDOL threads so at least I know she is OK - My wife sometimes says I worry too much. Maybe I've just been missing her sarcastic reteric - gotta love her. T.

Manatee25
04-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Apes.... monkeys.... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!?!?!?! Oh no! What am I going to do now!... man, that is what I get for doing research on the internet and not at the library.....

Thanks for the heads up Terry..... I will have to work on re-vamping my training school for apes instead of monkeys.... and I will have to figure out what to do with all these monkeys...... where did they come from!?!?! I am confused.

As for Granny maybe Nanwu and I scared her off with all these new posts going up in scrapsville! You told us to just jump in so you can't be to upset if we are confused now can you!?!?

TerryW
04-24-2007, 04:52 PM
'Manatee

I'm not the least bit upset and I hope I haven't portrayed that in anything I have said - just a by-the-by, I was refering to them as 'monkeys' originally mtself - till I got close enough to tell the difference.

Please don't be offended by anything I have said - I don't feel (and haven't meant) anything negative by what I have said but I offer my sincere apology if it has come across that way.

I've re-read my post several times and can't see what I may have said but I do know that I can say and see things a little unusually at times. I try to be as careful as possible under the circumstances however; if my comments are upsetting people I am best to curtail my time here - please forgive me, I meant no harm.

Kindly,
Terry.

crops2dawn
04-24-2007, 05:35 PM
HEY PEEPS dont worry about the Granny!! I dont think there is anything she hasnt heard before, nothing scares the ole coot off, except maybe a match to burn that mattress!!!! So stop worring!!! She worries, you worry everybody worries! This is not the place to worry!!! GOT IT! GOOD ok!
She doesnt scare easy either!!!! I try and try to scare her off but she always comes back!!! she is like a pain in the neck, one day good, the next OMG I cant curse in here! LOL but I am sure you get my drift!!! LOL
And Granny if you are reading this with the steam coming out of your ears, well steam some clams will ya! I hungry for them!!! :D
Onie where are you?????? 1/2 hour to go then guess what time it is!!! ????
IDOL TIME.... who has got the remote??????

OnieRN
04-24-2007, 05:49 PM
The Idol party is getting ready to start off. We have the BIG SCREEN in place and the monkeys are out of the area! The pole has been oiled down too. Nanwu has been being watched so the supply of Vino is still around. That Nanwu really got drunk!!!!!!!!!

Nanwu, did you find the key to the condo?

Oh the buffet table looks and smells so yummmmmmmmy! I can smell that garlic bread! Oh the pasta is incrediable. I love Fetticinni Alfredo with Grilled chicken on top! :D

jazzieal
04-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Show is starting out great Onie...love the appetizers...cant wait for the rest..Im glad you have pleanty of diet coke with lime..I dont like the vino or rootbeer...no one worry about Granny...if you knew Granny like we know Granny..she will pop in and give us all what for and she may pop back in the same day or it may be a few days..has nothing to do with anyone...she likes everyone...especially Dr. Ductster..she gives her most all her money for those ink blob test..

OnieRN
04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
I think we're going to have a fight over here......... Everyone is cheering for different people. Oh my goodness, I believe Granny is sneaking around and trying to sneak her way the the pole. Get down Granny! Well well well, our Granny isn't trying to get on the pole, she's trying to get the monkey. What does that monkey have?????? Grab that monkey, he just took my cell phone. Oh my goodness, there's another monkey and he's grabbing MaggieMae's phone. OOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS there's Eye chasing another monkey. What the heck is going on. I though the monkeys were going to be controlled. They're after all the cell phones. I think Howard Stern had hired the monkeys to keep us from voting, It's another conspiracy.
JAZZ............... get the broom, hit that darn monkey.

Manatee25
04-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh Terry you are so sweet! I wasn't in the least offended! I was just being sarcastic about them being apes... monkeys... heck they could be baboons for all we know.... anything goes here in yes!? I just want you to know that I sincerely admire you! Just from what I have read of your post here on the forum you are such a talented individual! I do wish I had your way with words. You are so sweet and thoughtful also!! You are an amazing man and I am greatful that through the miracle of internet and the hospitality of the SBM community I can get to know everyone here, even when we live across oceans! While I am on the subject of how neat I think you are Terry I want to say that I LOVE the 'Chain of Honor' The poem was breathtaking and the idea for the chain is beautiful! So no hard feelings ok! I only hope I haven't accidentally hurt your feelings! If so my deepest apologies! I didn't mean anything to be hurtful. I am a stay at home mom and the most complicated conversations I have all day are with a sweet adorable 3 yr old, so my adult humor is maybe a bit stale :)

Well, it appears that there are monkeys and apes now in scrapsville! Terry, you teach the apes to be seeing eye animals and I will tame these monkeys that came out of nowhere. Onie...... SO SORRY they crashed your party!! They got rebellious and tied me to the bed while they ran off to the B&B. Next time will be better!! I just got a book from the library "Monkey Training for Dummies" Just give me a few days to read it and I am sure I will be qualified for the job. Things are quiet around here now as the monkeys haven't returned home yet, so I better quit yapping and start reading!!!!! P.S. Nanwu was being a very good girl and staying away from the vino... I think she learned her lesson so you wont need me to watch her anymore :). Plus I want to be her good friend since she is the only one who has come over for some of my beets!! Still have loads for any who are interested!!!

TerryW
04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
Manatee,

The worst bit is that there is no way to transmit personalities on the net - NO, I'm not offende or upset in anyway - was just worried I had upset you - a great fear I have these days because things aren't always clear to me.

I love you guys and just want to fit in - I give my wife the 'fits' with my worry too. I hate it,hate it, hate it but there is nothing I can do about it but we are both starting to come to terms witht eh fact that this is just another of life's challenges - I'm just so sorry to bring it here.

Let's forget it - it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Terry.

nanwu
04-25-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey Terry, that garlic you got in was fantastic, and complemented the foods amazingly. See guys, even when I'm a little (ok a lot) under the weather I can still cook up a storm.

Had some spots appear today, red and blotchy the doc thinks it's a reaction to all that vino, so you wont have to worry anymore onie, there will be no more vino for me

I've cleaned up the b&b after the idols night, and everything is now in order.

Hey thanks, I found the key for the condo, It's so great going in through the front door (I know my knee's and back are very grateful).

I have been busy crocheting helmets for everyone out of aluminium foil for everyone so the alien's cant read your thoughts. So drop by the condo and pick one up (I made lots of different sizes so there should be one to fit everybody)

Hey manatee, I could do with some more beets, so I will probably drop by next time I'm over that way. You could ask Terry if he would grow you a big pumpkin to use for your extension on the mushroom house, apparently he's a pretty good farmer

Terry if you need anyhelp on the farm I would be willing to help on my days off I was brought up in the bush (in the NT) and learnt how to grow just about anything in most conditions

eye
04-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Pumkin---Mushroom homes.Is this Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland that has come to visit or is it someone from the 60.s.
Whispers around that Dr. Marion is partying again up there in the sky with you know who those Aliens.We had a hard time getting her back the last time.I reallly think they programmed her and sent her back to us to drive us nutts and to break us money wise so that scrapville would become a ghost town. I think granny is in co-hoots with her.I think Granny got some of our money that Dr.Marion says she needs for her boat.
Be very careful of those apes ,monkeys as one may be Granny sneaking around.:D Off to work I go.Hey some of us got to work.

OnieRN
04-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Going to Snobsville, town next door. As you know, tonight will be a 2 hr Special on Idols and we really need a restock of goodies for tonights dance. I need to pick up some lights and TiKi Torches, as our local drug store ran out. With all the entertainment, we're going to have our own "DANCING WITH THE STARS" on the patio. Terry offered to come over and help put some white lights in the tree in the garden and he promised to put some garlic stocks up there. She claims that the monkeys and the apes do not like the garlic and should behaive themselfs tonight when the entertainments perform. We're clearing the patio so have a good dance floor.

I hear Nanwu is already cooking for tonight! We have a cag of Rootbeer and 3 cases of VINO being delivered this afternoon.

I got lots to do, see ya all tonight........ SO WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO GO TONIGHT????? :confused:

Manatee25
04-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Terry you are just a sweetheart. Don't worry about offending me... my husband accuses me of apologizing too much. He says.. "stop saying 'I'm sorry!'" and I say "Sorry!" lol! Its all good! ... what were we talking about.... I have already forgotten!! LOL...

Maybe you could grow me a pumpkin in that great garden of yours. Give it some fast grow soil because I really need it soon! This mushroom is getting really crowded! I like stuffed mushrooms but this is ridiculous! LOL Plus it is getting kinda stale..... kinda like my humor...haha.

jazzieal
04-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Onie..had a GREAT time at the party last night..I dont know who will go tonight but Im almost positive it wont be Jordan..couldnt believe what Simon said to her..he doest do that often...cant wait for tonight...but please get more diet coke with lime..Listen you guys..I think I can tell you about the monkey's and the apes...I think one needs to take the apes and one the monkeys..the monkeys are adorable..they never caused any problems..they dress up in their little clothes and visit and they have even baby sat for mumas little girl..its when they around those pesky apes they get unruley..
some of them were living in the trees outside the monkey room at the B&B...they love to come in and visit if you leave the window open...
and listen you newest 3 citizens of Scrapsville..STOP NOW worring about if your hurting someones feelings are not...this is a fun place..we all tease and cut up...everyone knows no one is serious about the goofy stuff...somtimes someone will just post a chat type thing..if we are upset about something at home, our kids, husbands, so on and then we all chat awhile about that,,,but you will know when that happens..so just have fun...I sure wish all our citizens would come back..we miss you...:)

jazzieal
04-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I forgot to tell you that I finally finished the DVD for mothers birthday..Its posted on the net if you want to look at it..I think it turned out pretty good...there are some more posted there that I did several years ago..the new one is the last one in the list..just click on the picture to watch..
http://server.inalbum.com/show/jazzieal/

nanwu
04-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Wow Jazz, I just checked out the dvd you did for your mothers birthday. It was really amazing, you have done your family proud, your mother will love it what a wonderful keepsake that can be handed down through the generations
well done

crops2dawn
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
OMG JAZZ!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW girl you did a GREAT JOB on that! I bet she is going to cry her eyes out! good tears of course!!!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!

TerryW
04-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Jazz, If it's not too late - check your dates for Suzie Whittle Stead?? showing as 1801 - 1970.

Granny
04-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Hi there.... Sorry to be MIA. Went to the clinic yesterday to get refills for my meds, and them turkeys strapped me to a gurney, started an iv, and gave me an EKG. Said something stupid about me being dangerously dehydrated, and my heart was very accelarated. Had to try three times to get my blood pressure. I hurt all over and felt like Cra..... I have to go for a stress test next month. They keep asking if I had chest pains. What I had was a pain in my neck from lying all crocked in that stupid bed. They finally sent me home. Spent all day in bed at my mom's. Her turn to spoil me.!!! Anyhow, don't know what is wrong, but I still feel like Cra... Can't get rid of my headache, and every thing else hurts. I must say, I look whiter than Colgate.

So, sorry I have not kept up, but I don't have the energy. Just going to check in here once in a while to make sure you young wippersnappers are behaving yourselves.

Terry... you will never offend us. You're a sweet, gentle soul. Maybe it will rub off on C2D. One can always hope!

;)

TerryW
04-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Now a less rushed post,

What a great job Jazz, I went through it twice - very much into the heritage stuff. You've done a great job (and I think you've sold a copy of Inalbum for the developer).

Manatee - who the heck do you think I am - some sort of alien vegetable magician? Giant pumpkins take time - you can't just throw a seed or two around and 'POOF' - one giant pumpkin. No, No, No - these things take time and like any housing extension or renevation, they cost big dollars too - I'd be happy to put an estimate together for you though, in the meantime here's Cinderella's Fairy Godmothers cell number - see if she can pull a trick or two for you - 555-4567-1234 - or try, 1800 - PUMPKINOW.

I'm not even sure how I got roped into this vegetable thing - I have no time for my animal sanctuary what with the success of Onie's parties - seems that girl never runs out of ideas for parties. (I hope Jordan gets voted off).

Hey glad you have sobbered up nan, I was about to offer that 'special' room I have out at the farm to help you dry out - just remember, all things in moderation - except scrapping.

I get a laugh out of the way you guys are so into the 'Stars' and 'Idol' and have your online parties - we have the same shows here but the Australian versions (although they do run the US versions at times) - not sure how that all works, I'm not a fan - CSI and House are more my thing - NO ONIE, YOU CAN'T START CSI PARTIES!!!!
Well, OK, you can - more garlic please Terry. I take it when you say that I volunteered to put up lights that would be the military style volunteering???????? Am I the only male in this town? Where's Steve - obviously holidaying on the sales of Ape Alarms!

Hope I caught you in time Jazz - (and notice I'm not saying the word 'sorry') just spotted it and thought I should get to you ASAP in case you can fix it - or was your grandmother really 169 when she passed? It just sort of jumped off the page at me when that screen came up. I can only imagine that your mum will be quite moved by that presentation and the memories it will hold for her - well done.

Granny, nice to hear your keyboard again (I see you have posted while I'm writting this) but NOT nice that you have been in 'time-out' - take some time and be a little gentle with yourself and, while you're doing that, the rest of the regular gang can get us newbies under control and hopefully some of the other residents will return to these stupid, idiotic pages. As for C2D, I'm not sure she wants me rubbing her - although come to think of it - if she stands like a little teapot (here is my handle, here is my spout) and I rub her a Genie might appear and we can all wish for you to get better - oh... and a giant pumpkin for Manny. The aliens are back!

Have a great evening everyone - if you have posted my name and I haven't responded - 'GET OVER IT'!! :) ;)

Love and regards,
Terry.

Marion
04-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi there.... Sorry to be MIA. Went to the clinic yesterday to get refills for my meds, and them turkeys strapped me to a gurney, started an iv, and gave me an EKG. Said something stupid about me being dangerously dehydrated, and my heart was very accelarated. Had to try three times to get my blood pressure. I hurt all over and felt like Cra..... I have to go for a stress test next month. They keep asking if I had chest pains. What I had was a pain in my neck from lying all crocked in that stupid bed. They finally sent me home. Spent all day in bed at my mom's. Her turn to spoil me.!!! Anyhow, don't know what is wrong, but I still feel like Cra... Can't get rid of my headache, and every thing else hurts. I must say, I look whiter than Colgate.

So, sorry I have not kept up, but I don't have the energy. Just going to check in here once in a while to make sure you young wippersnappers are behaving yourselves.

Terry... you will never offend us. You're a sweet, gentle soul. Maybe it will rub off on C2D. One can always hope!

;)

Granny, sounds like you need a DUCKTER! I am here for you kiddo!
Hope you feel better real soon! I miss you when you are gone!

Marion
04-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Have a great evening everyone - if you have posted my name and I haven't responded - 'GET OVER IT'!! :) ;)

Love and regards,
Terry.

Ok ok, I am over it:D :D

Marion
04-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Manatee,

The worst bit is that there is no way to transmit personalities on the net - NO, I'm not offende or upset in anyway - was just worried I had upset you - a great fear I have these days because things aren't always clear to me.

I love you guys and just want to fit in - I give my wife the 'fits' with my worry too. I hate it,hate it, hate it but there is nothing I can do about it but we are both starting to come to terms witht eh fact that this is just another of life's challenges - I'm just so sorry to bring it here.

Let's forget it - it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Terry.

Terry, life changes aren't all bad. I started having hot flashes the last few months and my electrical and heating bill went down $40.00 per month!!!:D

P.S. this is really true!

Granny
04-25-2007, 12:25 PM
LOL.... Yeah, my heating wills went down too, but had to buy an extra blanquet for the old guy!!! :D :D

Thank you both for your concern. I'm going to lay low for a bit. Please hold the fort!!

:D

crops2dawn
04-25-2007, 01:31 PM
GRANNY!!! You better take care of yourself!! That hospital isnt going to want you and that stinky mattress! DONT YOU DARE lay low for tooooo long! I dont want to go to Calif. and search for you! You take care of yourself! and know we are always thinking of you! Get some of that garlic from Terry its suppose to be good for the heart!!!!! And Terry you dont need to rub any thing off me, I think I can fend for me self! LOL But if you insist please rub me back and be gentle! LOL I hate hard backrubs!!!! lol
And I think a CSI and House party is a cool idea!!! Thanks for bringing that up Terry, I just hate seeing the reruns though!!!
I missed the party last night and might miss it again tonite, I think I better spend time with the hubby, since it is our Anniversary, Yikes 20 years!!! Where does the time go????? But we did our celebrating in disney! So I really dont expect anything tonight, it would just be nice if I didnt have to cook, gosh I am getting so bad at not cooking!!!
I really doubt that Jordin will get off tonight! Sorry Terry! that aint going to happen!!! Not sure who I am voting for yet! Well off to do something productive.... hmmmmm havent a clue what that could be but I will find something! Have a great night ya'll!

TerryW
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Terry, life changes aren't all bad. I started having hot flashes the last few months and my electrical and heating bill went down $40.00 per month!!!:D

P.S. this is really true!

I supported my first wife through that joyful period and the strange thing was - she was having hot flashes and I was getting the cold shohlder - Hmmmm!

I really doubt that Jordin will get off tonight! Sorry Terry! that aint going to happen!!! Not sure who I am voting for yet!

Just fooling with you - I'm a little far away to get the show - Jordan who???

And Terry you dont need to rub any thing off me, I think I can fend for me self! LOL But if you insist please rub me back and be gentle! LOL I hate hard backrubs!!!! lol

Sorry C2D - the only woman's back these hands will ever rub is the one attached to my wife's front (great, no support for the genie from C2D - anyone else want to do the teapot thing????):D

About the 'getting so BAD at not cooking' thing - don't be discouraged, keep practicing - with enough practice you''ll eventually become 'really GOOD at not cooking' - I got a truck load of compliments for my big pot of lamb stew tonight (the weather is turning cold here now as we head towards winter so it was thick country stew on the fire-top - very homely). Oh and...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

L&R Terry

eye
04-25-2007, 03:39 PM
OOOOhhh Croppie Happy Anniversary. I do not celebrate as I can never remember when it is.:D I just know I am in the mid 20,s with mine.Wonder why he luvs me ha ha. You give your man a hug for me.Have fun.:)

nanwu
04-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Hey crops, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY the time flies doesn't it, I just celebrated my 25th in March.

jazzieal
04-25-2007, 03:57 PM
GRANNY...this does not sound good...you stay at your moms and let her pamper you for awhile..lay off the designing...and just rest and let your mind rest..we do not want to be getting hospital reports from you too....believe me intensive care is no fun...just pop in and let us know how you are...we have been missing you but sure want you to take care of yourself...get you a memory foam pad for your bed..it will do wonders for you..we love ya..huggs and take care of yourself..

crops2dawn
04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
You PEEPS are the BESTEST!! Thank you all for your generous comments!
I love all you guys!!!! Guess what?..... I didnt have to make dinner! LOL We had romantic slices of pizza! MY FAVORITE!
Nanwu 25 Years!! thats wonderful!!!! You did your time plus 5 lol good for you guys!
Eye I cant believe you dont know how many years you are married!!!!! I think you are the only one I know that doesnt know!!! Do ya know what month???? LOL maybe its today too!
Jazz I knew it was your Moms birthday that why I got married on this day! So we could party together! LOL I hope she had a lovely day! save some cake for me!

OnieRN
04-25-2007, 05:37 PM
I think it's wonderful!!!!! I'm convinced that all the good guys are gone so you ladies better HOLD TIGHT to the ones you got!

Okay, so if Crops isn't with us at the party tonight, we will think of her and hubby having quality time.

Now, I have to tell you, Terry did an incrediable job with the lights! The Tiki Torches are all primed and ready to be lite. Nan has been real busy in the kitchen but she won't let me in to check out the foods. I will say one thing, oh my Goodness it smells so YUMMY! Eye, I heard your bringing Cheese cake!?!??! Do you have strawberries to top on the Cheesecake? I LOVE CHEESE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite!!!!!!!!!! Well, I need to let the secret out but (SHHHHHHHH) don't tell Eye. The Cheesecake is an old old family recipe and she wont tell anyone the recipe......... I saw Granny over at Eye's house, she was peaking in the window and she had a pen and paper, writing away. I think Granny got the RECIPE!!!!! She promised to give it to me, if I allow her to play on the pole!

The monkeys should be better tonight.......... I hope so! I thought we would never get all those cell phones back last night. Here I was planning on voting for the four hours for JORDIN but instead, I was climbing up the trees and chasing monkeys, trying to get my cell phone back. I know there were at least 5 others chasing down their phones too. Sue was the only one who was sucessful at getting hers back. I am still waiting to hear from Steve! He's been real quiet lately. I hope he's feeling okay!

Granny
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you ladies, is nice to know I'm loved around here, even if you hate my poor little mattress (why, I don't know, it smells heavenly to me!).

Crops, congratulations! You deserve a monument. Or your hubby does. Or the neighboors, or the kids, or....

Or us!!!!

:p :D

srussell
04-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I've been a little quiet. I pulled my guitar out of mothballs and started playing at a coffee bar on the weekends... I've been practicing at night during the last couple of weeks. I started last Friday and it went fine ( except I can never remember all the words to all the songs... wrote a program to help with that)

http://www.mokarabia-verrado.com/

I'll see if I can get someone to take some pics (LOL - Who the heck wants to see pics of a 49 year old street musician?)

Granny
04-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I do, I do!!!! But no pole dancing please, that's indecent! :p :p :p

Marion
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I've been a little quiet. I pulled my guitar out of mothballs and started playing at a coffee bar on the weekends... I've been practicing at night during the last couple of weeks. I started last Friday and it went fine ( except I can never remember all the words to all the songs... wrote a program to help with that)

I'll see if I can get someone to take some pics (LOL - Who the heck wants to see pics of a 49 year old street musician?)

So with this little program, do you just plug it into your memory???
I want a program like that! (on 2nd thought, there are things I just as soon forget):D

Manatee25
04-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Granny- good to see ya back around here! Sorry to here it was a hospital trip that kept you away! Take it easy and get better soon!

Crops- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 20years! That is fantastic!! I just passed 5 myself lol... got some catching up to do~

Jazz.... sorry for saying sorry so much..... we will do better.... sorry!:D :D

Terry, thanks for the number to the fairy godmother. I think I will wait for one of your quality pumpkins. send me a bid for it and I will start saving pennys for it! Maybe by the time it is done I will be able to afford it. Just grow it BIG for me ok!! (not as skinny as I use to be before 2 kids :D) Untill it is done fairy godmother found a deal on a used ginger bread mobile home. That should serve me well untill I can get the pumpkin.

Onie. The monkeys have promised to be on their best behavior tonight. The voting is over so they wont need the cell phones! They said they all just went 'ape' when they heard Jordan sing! :)

Well night all and may sweet dreams of sugar plums dance in your head

OnieRN
04-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Tonights Idols was incrediable!!! Can you believe it????? WOW, Tears and more Tears!

Okay, breakout the VINO...... Oh the cheesecake was FAB! Yummy!

jazzieal
04-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Well Onie the party was simply wonderful..but I got lost and went to the American Idol thread and posted all my comments so Im not going to repeat them here...I hope im not getting oldtimers..they say when you forget where you are going or get lost thats one of the first signs....:eek: :eek:
thanks for keeping the apes quiet tonight..I cant believe you did such a fantastic job..what did you do...drug their food...LOL..
Oh no Manatee...a ginger bread mobile home...someone will for sure eat you out of your home..listen out for that hissing noise from the readi whip...
eye the cheese cake was out of this world...I could have eaten a whole one myself..nan the food was incredible and terry thanks for the lights they looked great..very festive..Im going to bring something yummy next week...will be thinking about it..

TerryW
04-26-2007, 02:32 AM

Steve,

Firstly - what a beautifully designed and presented website - I went to have a quick look and became entrenched by the richness of the site, finding I could not leave until I had exhausted the depth of information each page contains. Whoever designed the site has achieved the goal of ensuring it presents as a warm invitation to pay a personal visit. I appreciate good design like that.

Secondly, and as you well know, we want to see some photo's of a 49 year old street musician so take your camera along next Friday night, place it in the hands of someone with a pulse and ask them to push the button a couple of times. I feel strongly that the Zanetti's would not have you there if your talent was not enriching the experience of their patrons.

Thirdly, I need help in Scrapsville!!!!

So with this little program, do you just plug it into your memory???
I want a program like that! (on 2nd thought, there are things I just as soon forget)

No good for you Marion, doesn't have a USB connection on it!!!

Terry.

eye
04-26-2007, 07:29 AM
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11290&cat=1463

eye
04-27-2007, 09:41 AM
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11326&cat=1463

:) she is so pretty

jazzieal
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Where in the world is everyone..its like a ghost town...the apes are not even out..did the ailens get everyone..this is scary people..eye is the only person Ive seen and she is busy making those beautiful pages of hers..havent even heard from crops...geeze..are you still celebrating your anniversary Crops...eng where are you and sue and marion..Onie is not even around..Manatee are you homeless yet..that gingerbread sure is a temptation..I was planning on a yardsale tomorrow but geeze I wonder if it will be worth the trouble of putting out all the junk...whoops I mean wonderful goodies...

eye
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Where in the world is everyone..its like a ghost town...the apes are not even out..did the ailens get everyone..this is scary people..eye is the only person Ive seen and she is busy making those beautiful pages of hers..havent even heard from crops...geeze..are you still celebrating your anniversary Crops...eng where are you and sue and marion..Onie is not even around..Manatee are you homeless yet..that gingerbread sure is a temptation..I was planning on a yardsale tomorrow but geeze I wonder if it will be worth the trouble of putting out all the junk...whoops I mean wonderful goodies...

I told everyone that the new man who moved outside of town is a vampire and no one is listening as usual. Now every one sleeps during the daylight. we got to do something real fast before we are all walking dead.There is a cure if you only have been biten once and that is a blood transfusion. So we better get everyone we can find over to emergency jazz.Onie is waiting and she has lots of blood.I will help her with the transfusions.

*eng*
04-27-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm here Jazz...this place needs a bit of razzamatazz.........come on get everyone together....gladrags on....music on.......bring a bit of food....rootbeer. Book some singers, entertainers...mind you we've a few on here. . Good idea to have a sale, we could do that first :)

jazzieal
04-27-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm here Jazz...this place needs a bit of razzamatazz.........come on get everyone together....gladrags on....music on.......bring a bit of food....rootbeer. Book some singers, entertainers...mind you we've a few on here. . Good idea to have a sale, we could do that first :)

Great Idea eng..maybe we can get Steve to come and sing for us...we need to be making plans for ths big shindig..I miss everyone and I want Scrapsville back the way it used to be...wish all our missing citizens would move back in and meet the new ones..in the meantime Im going on over and get my blood transfusion..just in case...I dont like vampires..how can we get rid of him..we need a brave soul to drive a stake thru his heart...Terry where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

TerryW
04-27-2007, 12:50 PM

All seems to coincide with my arrival!

Terry.

eye
04-27-2007, 02:02 PM
ah ha terry are you the Count that lives outside the towns limit.Perhaps girls we need to hunt him down and give him a transfusion:D

Here is my new layout:)

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11333&cat=1463

Granny
04-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Count Choculate strikes again!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Just when I was starting to feel better. Yikes! :rolleyes:

:confused:

jazzieal
04-27-2007, 02:36 PM
All seems to coincide with my arrival!

Terry.

No Terry...you are doing it again...it has nothing to do with you whatsoever..this started happenening long before you or any of the other newer citizens joined us..I think it really began around Christmas time when everyone was so busy with the holidays and some never made it back..
we are thrilled to have you with us..now hush up and get to work figuring out how you are going to stab that spike thru that vampires heart...................

crops2dawn
04-27-2007, 03:37 PM
I'M HERE... I'M HERE....and Nobody is here!!!! Geezeeee Terry is a vampire... hmmmmmmm getting kinda scared I am, and he is in charge of the garlic....
I thought vampires dont like garlic???, but I guess anything goes here! Goin to spend the evening makin a stake or a steak either one, cause gosh I am hungry! Terry you start that crap about offending anyone 1 more time we are going to tie you to a pole and have the apes dance around you! Its not a pretty sight! LOL
What a blucky day here today!!! April showers are getting me down!!! but it gave me a good reason to learn some of this I got! I still refuse to read any of it! But I did learn to color today LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GRANNY your feeling better!!! That is GREAT NEWS!!! I really hate picking on ya when you are sick..... so when you are 100% better let me know OK?? LOL

JAZZ a junk sale is just what we need around here! Great idea, I have tons of junk here, so let me know what time it starts and I will be there will bells on! NO EARLY BIRDS though, I love to sleep in!!!

eye
04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
No Terry...you are doing it again...it has nothing to do with you whatsoever..this started happenening long before you or any of the other newer citizens joined us..I think it really began around Christmas time when everyone was so busy with the holidays and some never made it back..
we are thrilled to have you with us..now hush up and get to work figuring out how you are going to stab that spike thru that vampires heart...................

Jazz Terry knows we is jokin:D It would not be scrapville with out him now:)

Manatee25
04-27-2007, 04:08 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHHH......... I don't feel so good...... The Redi Whip was calling my name when I went to the corner market last night. I literally ate myself out of house and home!!!! Man.... now what am I gonna do!?! I spent all my money on my gingerbread mobile home and now only crumbs are left. Guess I get to sleep out under the stars tonight. The monkeys have kicked me out of the mushroom. I am on chapter 20 of "monkey training for dummies" though so hopefully soon it will tell me something usefull!!

There is no way that Terry is a vampire.... that nice sweet man that just moved to town. hahaha! OH WAIT!!! What if he wants us to 'believe' he is a nice sweet man so that we will let him into our homes at night so he can have his midnight snack!!!! EEEK!!!! And here I am homeless!! SOMEONE TAKE PITTY ON ME!!!!!!

*eng*
04-27-2007, 04:15 PM
RIGHT..I have sorted out 4 car loads of junk so FAR. Probem is I only have ONE car. HMMMMMM.....I suppose I'll have to keep my HUBBY :D

OnieRN
04-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey thanks for the invitation for dinner on Sunday! Can I bring a quest? I was going to invite some cute guy that I met at the store In Snotsville. I'm not sure about inviting him to a B&B party yet because the group tends to be a little wild and unpredicatable! I think your place would be a nice safe place.... Besides I know the apes and monkeys haven't been hanging around.

Can I bring something? Oh yeah, and I heard Jazz chatting and it sounds as if she knows about the invite to your place but I didn't say anything because I thought it was a surprize!?!?! Am I wrong???

nanwu
04-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey, I'm here now, sorry I've been away fixing up my condo, and Onie keeps me so busy at the B&B I dont have time for anything else

jazzieal
04-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey thanks for the invitation for dinner on Sunday! Can I bring a quest? I was going to invite some cute guy that I met at the store In Snotsville. I'm not sure about inviting him to a B&B party yet because the group tends to be a little wild and unpredicatable! I think your place would be a nice safe place.... Besides I know the apes and monkeys haven't been hanging around.

Can I bring something? Oh yeah, and I heard Jazz chatting and it sounds as if she knows about the invite to your place but I didn't say anything because I thought it was a surprize!?!?! Am I wrong???

Hey Onie what are you talking about..where are you going for Sunday Dinner..whats going on around here..
Ok I have all the tables set up outside the security office..thought we would do better there for the sale..just get there whenever you want but Ive always heard the early bird gets the worm...LOL knowing me I will probably be the last to arrive..Ive fried up a whole bunch of Southern Fried Chicken and made some Potatoe Salad for everyone who has stuff for sale..also have some tea and lemonaide..diet coke with lime..and dr pepper..Im not brining any rootbeer..things get a little wild sometimes when thats around..LOL
but if you cant do with it..bring your own...
GRANNY...so glad to hear your feeling better..keep doing what you are doing and get totally back to normal soon...we miss you
Manatee I have an extra room just come on over and stay here till you figure something out..I was worried about that Gingerbread house...
Onie..stop working nan so hard...shes need a life outside the b&b LOL
I just can't believe that Terry is a vampire..he's just not that kind..and Ive not seen any big bats flying around...I think its that guy who was posing as a delivery man...Your right Croppie..all the vampire slayers wear garlic around their neck so it cant be terry he's right in the middle of a crop of garlic..Im going to put a circle of salt and also of garlic around the yard sale area..if anyone tries to get in and cant we will know who is who..
Ok gotta go to bed now so I can get up early..see ya at the yard sale..

Manatee25
04-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Jazz you are the BEST!!!! Thanks for letting me stay in your extra room! Great decorating by the way! This is so much cozier than my mushroom house, the walls don't shake when the wind blows! Since the monkeys took over what is left of my house I don't have much to bring to the yard sale. I got sick before I got all the way to the door of the gingerbread house though so I will bring it over and we can either sell it or serve it for dessert! :) Well, night all, I am snuggled up in this great quilt that looks handmade! SOOOO COZY! Did you make it Jazz? I love it!
Terry, if you dont want us to think you are the vampire you'd best speak up soon and tell us who you think it is! For all we know that garlic patch of yours is all plastic! Has anyone been over there to really look!? :D We love ya Terry, sure hope you aren't a vampire! (or at least if you are a vampire that you turn into a fruit bat instead of a blood sucking one! lol)

nanwu
04-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Terry's not the vampire, I have been out to his farm and the garlic is for real, so maybe it was the delivery boy although he makes deliveries in the middle of the day (vampires don't like sunlight) sooooooooo maybe we need to keep looking

eye
04-28-2007, 02:40 AM
NEW POST MARY MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL FRAME AND I JUST HAD TO USE IT.:D

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11369&cat=1463

jazzieal
04-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Listen everyone..great news...this has to kept a secret from Manatee...I got an email from that new TV Show...New Digss for The Homeless...they some how heard of her deliema and her homeless situation..they are bringing their cameras in Sat. morn at the yard sale and tell her the good news...wanted to make sure EVERYONE knew so they could be sure and be there when they tell her...looks like we are going to have big time visitors and camera crews and heaven only knows who else in Scrapsville next week...this is the most exciiting thing..remember NOT A WORD TO MANATEE...

TerryW
04-28-2007, 12:17 PM

Terry you start that crap about offending anyone 1 more time we are going to tie you to a pole and have the apes dance around you! Its not a pretty sight!

SHEEEESH - I can't win. Very seriously I can see, reading back through my post tonight, how a smiley would have helped but I was mucking around ladies - it was just one of those quick one liners I threw on the page and didn't think much about. I guess I should have been a little more conscious of that considering my 'history' in that regard. (And I thought I was doing so well with it)

Let's all acknowledge and agree -

I was told a little while back that I'm welcome and that's the way I will continue to think until one of you 'Darlin' Dozen' tell's me otherwise!!!!!!!

Be honest Jazz (;) ) you just expect a novel from me everytime I write to save you having to go down to the Scrapsville Community Library - everyone knows it is you that still hasn't returned that copy of 'Vampires Revenge' you took out in 1986 :rolleyes: (he say's, innocently whistling and rolling his eyes)

As for rumours around town that I'm the vampire, well - I know I can be abit of a sucker at times but I went and checked and I am definately still 'reflecting' - well I was til I looked in the mirror and now I've got 7 years of bad luck to get through (I obviously don't take after my son) :) .

Jazz Terry knows we is jokin It would not be scrapville with out him now

See - Irene get's it! Maybe eye and I (hehehe) are in tune with one another as a result of having used the same 70's hallucinagenics (sp?) :D

Can I go to bed now please, I've got to be up early in the morning, the glass guys are coming to replace the bathroom mirror.

I'm doin' good - honest.

Terry.

OnieRN
04-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Be honest Jazz (;) ) you just expect a novel from me everytime I write to save you having to go down to the Scrapsville Community Library - everyone knows it is you that still hasn't returned that copy of 'Vampires Revenge' you took out in 1986 :rolleyes: (he say's, innocently whistling and rolling his eyes)

As for rumours around town that I'm the vampire, well - I know I can be abit of a sucker at times but I went and checked and I am definately still 'reflecting' - well I was til I looked in the mirror and now I've got 7 years of bad luck to get through (I obviously don't take after my son) :) .

See - Irene get's it! Maybe eye and I (hehehe) are in tune with one another as a result of having used the same 70's hallucinagenics (sp?) :D

Can I go to bed now please, I've got to be up early in the morning, the glass guys are coming to replace the bathroom mirror.

I'm doin' good - honest.

Terry.

YOU ARE WAY TOO FUNNY TERRY! I have to give you credit, your doing a great job keeping up with the likes of us women!

A SUCKER?!?!?!?! LOL You little devil you!!!!

jazzieal
04-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Ok Ok Terry you win this one...and I have you know I paid for that book because I lost it..!!!
or someone borrowed it and didnt bring it back....eye..................she read the thing thats why she knows so much about vampires....
Theres a good crowd at the yardsale..so far Ive made $55 but Im hoping for more..the chicken was a big hit..Im glad you all liked it..I will try and make some more for the Idol party this week..eng had so much stuff she had to get a uhaul to bring it...she must be making a lot of money...Crops has a lot too..dont know how she is doing..opps...Ive got a customer...see you all later...can I hel

Manatee25
04-28-2007, 10:36 PM
WHAT HAPPENED!!!! The last thing I remember was waking up in Jazz cuddly quilt and crawling out of bed in my jammies, my hair all a shambles, and walking out side to find cameras EVERYWHERE!!!!! There was this guy... he called himself a 'show host' (MAN WAS HE GOOD LOOKING!) He said something about them building me a new house this week.... I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I PASSED OUT!!!! Now I wake up.. who knows how long later and I am in a hospitol bed (no longer in my jammies but one of these drafty hospitol gowns) I have a shinny gold key in my hand and and IV in my arm!!! Please someone fill me in!?!?! What is going on? Was it all a dream? Did I make myself that sick by eating a whole gingerbread house by myself!?! (except for the door of course..... Jazz.. did anyone buy the door at your garage sale? You can have the money from it for your hospitality in letting me stay at your house last night... looks like I get to stay at the hospitol tonight.)

So please someone fill me in!?!?! Do I really get my dream house! or was it just a dream?:confused: :confused: :confused:

TerryW
04-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Onie,

YOU ARE WAY TOO FUNNY TERRY! I have to give you credit, your doing a great job keeping up with the likes of us women!

Thanks Onie, you have to remember that I am but a 'mere male' so as much as I try to keep up - I'm going to fall from grace at times but please don't worry, I've had lot's of practice at that - I'm married.

And I WAS told that anything goes in this thread (as long as it's respectful and harmless) so I have been letting my hair down a little bit just lately - well, when I say hair what I mean is....

On that subject I have to tell you all a quick story about something myself did regarding hair. To help Hannah as much as I can (she puts in a 45-50 hr week as an assistant manager) I do most of the grocery shopping - and it's good therapy for me - anyway there I am walking the isles and I head into the isle that has all the shampoo's, conditioners etc to pick up hair shampoo for Hannah. As I turned into the isle there were about 6-8 people sprinkled along the isle and (although I don't recall doing anything to attract attention to myself - it was just one of those 'timing' things I think) everyone sort of glanced my way all at the same time so... I thought rather than be embarrassed (for no reason really) I ran my hand over my totally hairless head and said, in a voice that could be heard the length of the isle, "Woops... what am I doing in this isle??"

I started to turned my trolley around as though I was headed back out of the isle and as I did I noticed (without exception) everyone either grinned or laughed. I turned back to walk down the isle to get Hannah's shampoo and added - "It's OK - it's my wife that needs the shampoo". I actually got about 3 little comments on what I'd said. One lady, about my age, said as I walked past her, "Thanks, it's been a really bad day but you just turned it completely around".

As you all know, getting a comment like that from someone then has a flow-on effect on your own day - my shopping experience was actually quite a pleasant one after that.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Manny,

Please someone fill me in!?!?! What is going on? Was it all a dream? Did I make myself that sick by eating a whole gingerbread house by myself!?!

Are you sure that gingerbread wasn't contaminated by the rest of the house (shrooms) - sounds suspicious to me!!!!!!! ;) You stayed with Jazz - any inexplicable marks on your neck????? ;)

Regards,
Terry.

jazzieal
04-29-2007, 03:19 AM
WHAT HAPPENED!!!! The last thing I remember was waking up in Jazz cuddly quilt and crawling out of bed in my jammies, my hair all a shambles, and walking out side to find cameras EVERYWHERE!!!!! There was this guy... he called himself a 'show host' (MAN WAS HE GOOD LOOKING!) He said something about them building me a new house this week.... I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I PASSED OUT!!!! Now I wake up.. who knows how long later and I am in a hospitol bed (no longer in my jammies but one of these drafty hospitol gowns) I have a shinny gold key in my hand and and IV in my arm!!! Please someone fill me in!?!?! What is going on? Was it all a dream? Did I make myself that sick by eating a whole gingerbread house by myself!?! (except for the door of course..... Jazz.. did anyone buy the door at your garage sale? You can have the money from it for your hospitality in letting me stay at your house last night... looks like I get to stay at the hospitol tonight.)

So please someone fill me in!?!?! Do I really get my dream house! or was it just a dream?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank goodness you are awake..we have been worried about you..NO you havent been dreaming..when you came outside and everyone was there..the cameras were rolling, you were crying and next thing we know...wham you hit the ground..dr said the stress of moving to a new place, living in mushrooms and gingerbread houses, being homeless, and then all the excitement was just too much...you have been sleeping there for about a week..when you get out your beautiful new house will be waiting for you..camera crews couldtn stay any longer so they went to the hospital and put the key in your hand..you must have heard them somehow and have been clutching that key since then..and those monkeys and apes have beautiful new diggs themselves..they seem really happy out there..
we had a great yard sale..but Im sorry to tell you..people kept breaking off peices of your door while they browsed and it was soon all gone..every crumb..we just cant have our new citizens living in mushrooms or pumpkins or gingerbread..we are going to have to redo one of those empty warehouses in town and fix it as some kind of welcome station with a place to stay until housng can be found..now we have to get down to the business of planning that big shindig eng suggested..so everyone jump right in and lets get busy doing that..maybe we can get some of the oldies back here..

Granny
04-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ What are you doing? You are giving away all our real estate!!!! And who are you giving it too? Count Choculate and a fish that is not a fish but lives in the water like a fish and there is definetely something very fishy about her, and then she eats her house?

Can I live you guys alone for two minutes while I'm in the middle of croaking, and you get the town all upside down? Where is the Harper Valley PTA? We need a town council's meeting!!!

Help!!!!!!!! :eek:

Manatee25
04-29-2007, 11:06 PM
No No No Granny! You got it all wrong! Jazz didnt give the real estate to me! It was the new reality show "digs for the homeless" They bought the property and built the house according to city and state regulations. I have the deed right here see!!!! Which is more than I can say for my citizenship papers!! :) Get busy on those, what do you think you are sick or something!!? ;)

As for the house it is FANTASTIC!! They had some amazing decorators! They even made a place for my lovely moneys!! I am just sure that this will help them to behave better around town now! They have monkey bars, a jungle gym, and they even put in a 'pole' for the monkeys! This is so wonderful....sniff... I just... I cant even begin too.... cry.... express... bawl.... my gratitude .... snort....
sniff sniff sniff

(and I am NOT a fish!!! I am a gentle mammal who is endangered because I swim in shallow waters and the speed boats run over me and the propellers kill me. I dont eat meat because I am to gentle for that so I am a vegetarian, and I love to play gently with scuba divers even though I am very large. I live off the coast of Florida and other warm climates!!! and you thought I was a fish!!! SHEESH!) :)

jazzieal
04-30-2007, 01:58 AM
YEAH Granny.. did you get all that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks manatee

nanwu
04-30-2007, 05:08 AM
Hey Manatee, congrats on the new digs. I am doing up the condo at the moment, got some real neat stuff at Jazz's sale, and the place is beginning to feel like home. Onie is a great boss, she pretty much lets me cook up a storm for the b&b, I love to cook. I have a routine down now with the cleaning and I am staying away from the vino. My heads a lot clearer since I have been buying mushrooms from the farm. Hey are the aliens still hanging around or can I take this aluminium foil off my head now? It really doesn't do anything for the hairdo. I am going to see if Onie wants to start a little take away business with the Italian food, as I really get carried away and make to much for the b&b guests. Oh and Granny, I have a spare mattress cover if you would like one, it might help you mattress stay in one piece for a bit longer.

OnieRN
04-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey Manatee, congrats on the new digs. I am doing up the condo at the moment, got some real neat stuff at Jazz's sale, and the place is beginning to feel like home. Onie is a great boss, she pretty much lets me cook up a storm for the b&b, I love to cook. I have a routine down now with the cleaning and I am staying away from the vino. My heads a lot clearer since I have been buying mushrooms from the farm. Hey are the aliens still hanging around or can I take this aluminium foil off my head now? It really doesn't do anything for the hairdo. I am going to see if Onie wants to start a little take away business with the Italian food, as I really get carried away and make to much for the b&b guests. Oh and Granny, I have a spare mattress cover if you would like one, it might help you mattress stay in one piece for a bit longer.

A carry out sounds so wonderful! Go ahead an start looking at that! I'm sure many residences would appreciate it because they wouldn't have to cook when they get home!

eye
04-30-2007, 07:31 AM
No No No Granny! You got it all wrong! Jazz didnt give the real estate to me! It was the new reality show "digs for the homeless" They bought the property and built the house according to city and state regulations. I have the deed right here see!!!! Which is more than I can say for my citizenship papers!! :) Get busy on those, what do you think you are sick or something!!? ;)

As for the house it is FANTASTIC!! They had some amazing decorators! They even made a place for my lovely moneys!! I am just sure that this will help them to behave better around town now! They have monkey bars, a jungle gym, and they even put in a 'pole' for the monkeys! This is so wonderful....sniff... I just... I cant even begin too.... cry.... express... bawl.... my gratitude .... snort....
sniff sniff sniff

(and I am NOT a fish!!! I am a gentle mammal who is endangered because I swim in shallow waters and the speed boats run over me and the propellers kill me. I dont eat meat because I am to gentle for that so I am a vegetarian, and I love to play gently with scuba divers even though I am very large. I live off the coast of Florida and other warm climates!!! and you thought I was a fish!!! SHEESH!) :)

Did I see they even put a pole in ther for your monkeys. watch out granny likes those poles so she can dance up a storm for Steeve:D now that wify is out of the picture. Talkin about wify they never found her body yet.MMMMMMM!!!!! maybe in mattress with the money!!!!!!

jazzieal
04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
eye..I was thinking steve gave up pole dancing for singing at the coffee house...lets plan a trip to go this weekend and check it out..I thought he was a great pole dancer wonder if hes as good singing...

Granny
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Nanwu... I would love the cover, but not for my mattress. I like to put it over Eye. She is always looking at me. Gives me the creeps. Glad your place is coming along nicely. About time too. Oh, and that foil on your head has fuzzy green stuff coming out of it. I think something took up residence in it! :eek:

Jazz.... Got it! ;)

Manatee... Yes, I know, I know. I'm from Cuba, remember, and the island has been declared a santuary for your species, because they are part of our fauna. They are wonderful creatures, and it's horrible how they suffer at human's hands. That being said... There is still something fishy about you! But, glad you cleared that up about the land. Jazz has been giving the county away like there is no tomorrow. Going to have to send her to the ducker.

Manatee25
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Granny, glad you understand the housing situation now! SOOOOOOO, Now that I have a beautiful (and legal) residence in scrapsville..... what about those citizenship papers!! Pretty soon I am just going to start to call myself an official citizen and no one but the aliens will know the difference! :) As for the mattress cover over eye... I think that is called a body bag... and if eye disappears now you are going to be in some serious trouble lady!!!!

I love the idea of take out at the B&B. You are an AMAZING cook Nanwu! I would surely spent big $$$ on take out!! Though I love eating in at the B&B too. Onie has made such a nice comfortable atmosphere in there... you know.... with the pole and everything :p

To Steve and Granny..... NO MONKEY BUSINESS ON MY POLE!!!.... oh wait... except for the real monkeys of course :)

jazzieal
05-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Nanwu... I would love the cover, but not for my mattress. I like to put it over Eye. She is always looking at me. Gives me the creeps. Glad your place is coming along nicely. About time too. Oh, and that foil on your head has fuzzy green stuff coming out of it. I think something took up residence in it! :eek:

Jazz.... Got it! ;)

Manatee... Yes, I know, I know. I'm from Cuba, remember, and the island has been declared a santuary for your species, because they are part of our fauna. They are wonderful creatures, and it's horrible how they suffer at human's hands. That being said... There is still something fishy about you! But, glad you cleared that up about the land. Jazz has been giving the county away like there is no tomorrow. Going to have to send her to the ducker.

gee granny what did I give away????? I can't remember...:eek:
Im sorry but I cant afford the ducker...shes still trying to pay for that floating house she bought..I dont think medicare will pay for her services.....

nanwu
05-01-2007, 02:50 AM
Well, Granny the mattress cover is your's (sorry eye, but after Granny takes owner ship of the cover I can't control what she does with it).
The takeaway shop is just about up and running, so drop by for a chat, a drink then take some food home on those busy just want to stay at home nights.

sacannon
05-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Hi all, I posted new remedies in the NSBR Thread.

OnieRN
05-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Hey gang, I need an idea of who will be at the B&B tonight and tomorrow nite for the IDOLS! I understand we've got several of you bringing desserts and I want to make sure I have enough VINO, Coke with Lime, and Rootbeer!

See ya all tonight

Granny
05-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Manatee.... I can make your certificate until I know exactly what your role is in this town. Body snatcher? Thriftshop Owner? Plumber?

You need to tell me, I can't keep up. This goes for all you new residents of Scrapsville. Please list here what you're doing to this town, I mean, in this town, and I will make your certificate asap!

eye
05-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Well, Granny the mattress cover is your's (sorry eye, but after Granny takes owner ship of the cover I can't control what she does with it).
The takeaway shop is just about up and running, so drop by for a chat, a drink then take some food home on those busy just want to stay at home nights.
That is okay as I am sure there is a hole in in somewhere so eyes can peek a boo around town.
Looking forward to the party but I am working nights. Will not be able to tease yah tonight Onie:D

nanwu
05-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Manatee.... I can make your certificate until I know exactly what your role is in this town. Body snatcher? Thriftshop Owner? Plumber?

You need to tell me, I can't keep up. This goes for all you new residents of Scrapsville. Please list here what you're doing to this town, I mean, in this town, and I will make your certificate asap!

Granny, I assist with the house keeping at the b&B (so that Onie has time for the more important admin/business stuff), cook the Italian Food and run the new take away part of the b&b. In my spare time I crochet aluminium helmets in case the aliens return, test the vino, and eat mushroom soup. Hope this is enough info for you to get started on my certificate.

OnieRN
05-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Have we received any RSVP for tonight and tomorrow night at the B&B for the Idols? I have ordered a lot of Rootbeer, Coke with lime, & VINO, So what is the secret desert that JAZZ is bringing tonight????

pkdoll
05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I'M BACK GIRLS!!!! Had an awesome trip--the wedding was sooo nice!! The time spent with family was so relaxing and long overdue! Branson was so much FUN!! I never knew that there was sooo much to do there! Geez I will have to go back another 3 or 4 times just to see what they have and than go back again!!! I took lots of pictures, but I won't be able to scrap them right away because I have sooo much to catch up on at work and at the housing I manage.

Well, I really haven't had time to catch up on everything here in scrapsville---but I do want to know---please tell me---did you do the exorcism???? Are the vampires gone??? I did read some, and I see Manatee got a brand new adobe!!!! How lucky is she????!! All I have is a fixer upper and boy does it need fixing!! Maybe she will let me stay by her while the renovations are being done on my place!! All the pepper stuffed bananas are gone off my banana tree--did anyone see who took um??:confused:

Well I will talk more later, I have sooooo much to get done!! GLAD TO BE HOME!!

OnieRN
05-01-2007, 04:23 PM
We had them last week. She's been cooking up a storm! Boy were they good and SPICY! Eye took a big bite out of one of them,,,,, then she had steam coming out her ears.......... that was too funny. We were all laughing but felt sorry for her later. She has the biggest blisters in her mouth.

jazzieal
05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Im coming for both nights Onie you know me..cant miss a party...I am bringing a Red Velvet Cake for Tuesdays party and maybe some southern fried chicken,,,it went over good at the yard sale..
so glad you are back doll..we missed you...sorry but Onie sort a borrowed your pepper stuffed bananas..poor eye she was the brave one...man those things are tooooo hot...

We arent sure about the vampire..theres a strange delivery man living out on the edge of town..we are thinking it might be him..but so far no trouble..Ive been trying to get Terry to go hammer a stake thru his heart...havent heard any comments from him about it...

We think the ailens may have landed again..theres some new crop circles..nan has crochet aluminium helmets in case they come back

well gotta go and bake that cake..see you tonight

Granny
05-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Ok, anyone else has job descriptions. Going to be making the citizenship certificates asap.....

I'm coming to the party, do you have enough Root Bear for the Mojitos?

:rolleyes:

pkdoll
05-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok, anyone else has job descriptions. Going to be making the citizenship certificates asap.....

I'm coming to the party, do you have enough Root Bear for the Mojitos?

Granny, I am the mayor (crops appointed me) and I also run the day care center!! And let me tell you! It's getting harder and harder to keep the baby apes out.

OnieRN
05-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Oh what a great show!!!!! And Granny was the hit of the party..... Yepper, she had a great time, she kept her feet planted on the ground. Of course that was because Eye and Jazz were hogging the pole. Food was great tonight! Vino was the best!!!! Oh and Terry, thank you for bringing the garlic bread. Yummmmmy I love red velvet cake.

OK, so who do you all think will be going home tomorrow night! :confused:

Manatee25
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Well Granny, in your abcence the monkeys were going wild. So, I opened a training school for monkeys. "Better Behaved Monkeys or Your Money Back!!!" Some restrictions apply :) That is why my new home has the monkey yard including a pole to keep the monkeys away from Onies. :)

Terry has decided to teach the Apes to be seeing eye apes so he is taking care of them... I only deal with the monkeys. Terry also is our farmer too, grows all the garlic to keep the vampire away. Havent seen him around for awhile... maybe some one should go check his farm and make sure the Apes haven't gone ape on him! :D

By the way Granny...... what exactly is YOUR possition here in scrapsville?? HMMMMMM????? (call ME fishy! You are the crazy old lady with the stinky mattress that has money, fingers, and who knows what else in it! Sheesh!)

:)

OnieRN
05-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Well Granny, in your abcence the monkeys were going wild. So, I opened a training school for monkeys. "Better Behaved Monkeys or Your Money Back!!!" Some restrictions apply :) That is why my new home has the monkey yard including a pole to keep the monkeys away from Onies. :)

Terry has decided to teach the Apes to be seeing eye apes so he is taking care of them... I only deal with the monkeys. Terry also is our farmer too, grows all the garlic to keep the vampire away. Havent seen him around for awhile... maybe some one should go check his farm and make sure the Apes haven't gone ape on him! :D

By the way Granny...... what exactly is YOUR possition here in scrapsville?? HMMMMMM????? (call ME fishy! You are the crazy old lady with the stinky mattress that has money, fingers, and who knows what else in it! Sheesh!)

Every town needs a Granny!!!! He brings a new meaning to the phrase "Payton Place"

Granny
05-02-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm the announcer for our continuing saga "Days of our Scraps", and the head coach for the "Geritol Raiders"!

Mind your manners! :p

Granny
05-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok, Manatee, Nanwu, Pkdoll and Terry....

I have your certificates done, but the sizes are two large to post here. If you can send me an e-mail address (trust me you fools), at grannyestee at roadrunner dot com, I will send them to you right off, and hope it hits you on the head when you open your e-mails!

If you're a spammer and use my e-mail adress for junk mail... May the poop of 1,000 camels land on your bed tonight, with fleas!

jazzieal
05-02-2007, 03:33 PM

I have your certificates done, but the sizes are two large to post here. If you can send me an e-mail address (trust me you fools), at grannyestee at roadrunner dot com, I will send them to you right off, and hope it hits you on the head when you open your e-mails!

If you're a spammer and use my e-mail adress for junk mail... May the poop of 1,000 camels land on your bed tonight, with fleas!

ROFLMYHO
granny you are sooo funny..thanks for the laugh..

nanwu
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM

Thanks, Granny I am going to send you a message from my email account. Looking forward to my certificate

pkdoll
05-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks granny--I sent you an email. Can't wait for my certificate! Just what I need to be an official citizen of scrapsville!!

Manatee25
05-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Can't wait for the certificate! I will pass on the camel poop though! :) Got enough monkey poop on my bed!

You are too funny granny!! Love it!

jazzieal
05-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Hope someone is checking on Terry's farm..and those pesky apes...they were sorta under control with him out there...manatee..maybe you can read up on the training for seeing eye apes and work with them while Terry's under the weather..Scrapsvilles not going to be the same with him out of commission...hope he takes good care of himself and does what he has to do to get to feeling better again....I sure miss him...

mswizard
05-02-2007, 08:36 PM

DANG IT!!!! there goes 3 more staples. You are killing me here granny! I can't laugh and that's all I've done the last half hour reading what I missed while I was away!! But at least the docs are taking sympathy on me and yanking them out at 2pm tomorrow!!!!:D

OnieRN
05-02-2007, 08:38 PM
SHow is half way over.......... One idol gone and one to go! Oh, stop crying so I can stop! I need some tissue!!!! :(

jazzieal
05-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Here Onie...heres the kleenex...dont worry he will still make it big...sniff sniff sniff

jazzieal
05-02-2007, 09:21 PM
[/COLOR]

DANG IT!!!! there goes 3 more staples. You are killing me here granny! I can't laugh and that's all I've done the last half hour reading what I missed while I was away!! But at least the docs are taking sympathy on me and yanking them out at 2pm tomorrow!!!!:D

WOW..hello wiz..sure glad to see your smiling face around here again..those dang staples...I hate those things..glad they are going tomorrow...hope that will make you feel better..love ya..

Granny
05-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey, don't blame me for your troubles, Wiz.... You're the one that had all the fun making that kid! You play, you pay, honey!!! And just think, is a 20 years project!

Vengance is mine, I will repay, saihest the Infernal Revenue Service! Ops, no, got that wrong, this is the right version.....

The Lords Giveth, The Government taketh away!!!!

Granny
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh, yeah, one more thing....

When you turkeys send me the e-mail for your citizenship certificate, will you tell me who in the world you are? How am I supposed to know?

:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Manatee25
05-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Granny, I am a 7ft tall Hungarian log tosser, with one green eye, and one purple eye. I have black hair down to my ankles that I always wear in a braid (the logs get twisted in it if I don't). My big toes are missing and I have no belly button. Oh and I love to tease old lady's who are too funny for words! :)

nanwu
05-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah, have my citizenship certificate, (thanks Granny), am now official citizen of scrapsville.

Okay better get back to the kitchen to earn my keep, the take away shop is really busy, lots of people wanting to stay home, (the vampire rumour is really good for business) oooooohhhhh........did I say rumour I I I I meant having a vampire around scrapsville is good for business (it is not a rumour it is fact)

Hey went out and checked on Terry's farm today, his crops are coming on real well we might have to have a working bee so it all gets harvested in time, have dug out a cellar under the condo, so we can store it all there until Terry is well enough to let us know what he wants us to do with it.

OnieRN
05-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Granny, I am a 7ft tall Hungarian log tosser, with one green eye, and one purple eye. I have black hair down to my ankles that I always wear in a braid (the logs get twisted in it if I don't). My big toes are missing and I have no belly button. Oh and I love to tease old lady's who are too funny for words! :)

You will need to walk through down when it's dark! Heck with scaring Granny, Your going to scare all of the residence here.

Well the Idol Party was good but it is getting so sad. My heart went out to all of them. You can see the the friendships that have been formed between all of them.

OKAY, We may need to step this weekly party up a notch, as we narrow down to the finalist. The B&B is open to suggestions! Please send me your suggestions for how to celebrate. We will need to order more tissues!!!! I noticed JAZZ had a runny nose, Granny was laughing so hard she had tears and almost pee'd her pants. Eye was having more fun spoiling BABY Wizard to even notice that Crops & Sue were messing around with Eye's drink. I couldn't tell what they were putting in that drink but EYE didn't care..... She just sucked it down.

Congrats of my assistant for all the good food. She is really cooking up a storm. I sampled her new Pasta dish, YUMMY.

OnieRN
05-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Yeah, have my citizenship certificate, (thanks Granny), am now official citizen of scrapsville.

Okay better get back to the kitchen to earn my keep, the take away shop is really busy, lots of people wanting to stay home, (the vampire rumour is really good for business) oooooohhhhh........did I say rumour I I I I meant having a vampire around scrapsville is good for business (it is not a rumour it is fact)

Hey went out and checked on Terry's farm today, his crops are coming on real well we might have to have a working bee so it all gets harvested in time, have dug out a cellar under the condo, so we can store it all there until Terry is well enough to let us know what he wants us to do with it.

WOW, I'm going to gain MORE weight if I keep eating your fabulous food. Maybe we should organize our very own "Scrapville CURVES" work out circuit in the basement. I'm huffing and puffing when I tried to climb up the ladder to fix the antena for the TV.

Speaking of TV, I think it's time to put cable or satelle at the B&B because I hate having to keep going up there to fix it. I honestly think the apes are messing with it. I was even thinking the antena was some signaling device for the aliens. I am going to look at my options on getting reid of that antena this week!

Granny
05-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Manatee, darling, how can I send you your certificate, if I can't tell from your e-mail if you're Linda, Triburcia, or Torcuata?

I don't know who you are? Is not what you look like, is who the heck are you?

Onie, your cook needs a raise, and a good recipe for "Carnitas". Maybe she out to buy my cookbook I published.

;)

OnieRN
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Carnitas is Mexican Food............. We specialize in Italian at the B&B and Carry Out.

As for the cookbook, we'd love to have one but you will need to autograph it first!!!!!!!!!

AmeliasMuma
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM

Is there room for my monkey? .. Her name is Amy and she does a real good human impression at times. Most of the time though she is a real cheeky monkey.:D

pkdoll
05-03-2007, 07:34 PM
YAY!! I got my certificate!! I am an official scrapsville citizen! I am the official Mayor and day care operator. Look everyone!! See my citizenship papers:D

pkdoll
05-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Now that I am official I can get my Uncle out of hiding. I have had to keep him locked in the closet so no one mistakes him for one of dem crazy apes!!! Meet Uncle Apesalot!! He will be helping manage the day care when I am attending to my mayorial duties!! Please give him a warm welcome, and don't worry about his sloppy kisses-he means well:eek: :p :D

crops2dawn
05-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Doll, your a doll! I knew it!!! LOL Congrats on your new citizenship! You are NO longer an alien! hahahahaha opps maybe I should be saying Mayor Doll now!!! Do we need to bow or salute you when we see you now??? lol
Mummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa.... there is always room for your monkey!
Wiz, glad those staples are coming out! if they are not already out before you see the doctor! and check out the gallery I just did a layout for Emily... she is sooo cute!!!

pkdoll
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Mayor Doll has a nice ring to it!! :)

Marion
05-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey, don't blame me for your troubles, Wiz.... You're the one that had all the fun making that kid! You play, you pay, honey!!! And just think, is a 20 years project!

Vengance is mine, I will repay, saihest the Infernal Revenue Service! Ops, no, got that wrong, this is the right version.....

The Lords Giveth, The Government taketh away!!!!

Actually, Granny, Little Emily is a tax deduction!

Manatee25
05-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Granny, my name is Tina. If you use it to hunt me down and send annoying salesmen to my door I will fill your inbox with so much spam that you won't be able to open it without getting buried alive!!! :)

Mayor Doll, your uncle is ALWAYS welcome!!!
AmeliasMuma your monkey can come play in my back yard sometime with all the other monkeys in town. They have monkey heaven back there!!! (since I am the resident monkey trainer) Amy is always welcome!

jazzieal
05-04-2007, 04:05 AM
YAY!! I got my certificate!! I am an official scrapsville citizen! I am the official Mayor and day care operator. Look everyone!! See my citizenship papers:D
Congrats Mayor Doll..and all the other new citizens of Scrapsville..hope you noticed the big banner downtowm...eye made it so you cant miss all the colors..its great..

Onie the party was great even if it was sad...the next few shows are going to be sad...we need a bigger supply of kleenex..and dad blame Ive gotten hooked on watching dancing with the stars...thanks eye and kristy LOL

I must say I was a BIT shocked with I woke up this morn and Scrapsville had been painted PINK..I bet we could make Ripleys as the first pink town in the US..Im glad my house is the darker color..

Oh and I almost forgot this..someone or something was sneaking around my house last night..A big bat hit my window and then it went away..but then I heard noises like someone walking around...I am sure glad I put all that garlic in my windows and around the house..if you havent Vampire Proofed you house you better go to Terrys and get pleanty of garlinc..Im sure he wont mind just keep up with it so we can pay him when hes back...

nanwu
05-04-2007, 05:04 AM
I've put the garlic into barrels stored some in the shed on the farm, and some under my condo in the cellar, so if you need some just drop bye, I will keep a running record so that we can fix Terry up when he's back on deck. I have also made a list of his regular vegie deliveries, so if you think you should be on it just let me know, I will make deliveries on Thursday's (hope that suites everyone). I've opened an account at the scrapsville bank, so we can pay directly into that for Terry's goods, and the bank takes, any denomination including banana's, (incase the monkeys/apes want to purchase). The manager said he will work out the exchange rate.
There's a special on the lasagne this week at the take away (a regular cup of coffee with each medium size lasagne including vegetarian lasagne) have new coffee machine so come and try a cafe latte or a mocha.

Granny
05-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I need three pounds of garlic. I'm making Yuca (Casava), and it calls for lots of garlic. One of the recipes in my "Cooking a la Cubane" cook book.

I will stop by the bank and pay for it asap. Plan to share this with the group at the B&B. Someone has to introduce some high cuisine to this rabble!

:eek:

OnieRN
05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh THANK YOU Granny! We're looking forward to your cooking for us! Will make sure we have plenty of anti-acids for the indigestion. :D We like spicey!!!!! :eek:

crops2dawn
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
I wouldnt trust Grannys cooking, she probably has it laced with something and using the garlic to hide the taste! Sooo If ya eat it and get sick and die, dont say I didnt warn ya!
Well peeps and Granny you'll be happy to know I wont be here all weekend!!! Going camping, should be finished packing in a few moments, then I am off, So have a GREAT WEEKEND everyone and be safe!!!:) :) I definately am not taking the pepto I think I got my fair share this week of it! hehehehehe
later dudessssssssss!

OnieRN
05-04-2007, 01:36 PM
I wouldnt trust Grannys cooking, she probably has it laced with something and using the garlic to hide the taste! Sooo If ya eat it and get sick and die, dont say I didnt warn ya!
Well peeps and Granny you'll be happy to know I wont be here all weekend!!! Going camping, should be finished packing in a few moments, then I am off, So have a GREAT WEEKEND everyone and be safe!!!:) :) I definately am not taking the pepto I think I got my fair share this week of it! hehehehehe
later dudessssssssss!

Crops, if anyone dyes then they surely can't complain! Have a great camping trip!!!!!!!!! Wished it was me going camping!.

Marion
05-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Have a great weekend Carol.

Granny, Terry donated tons of garlic to me (for whatever reason) and I have plenty left over, so if you want some, just stop by and pick some up. I should be home all night!

pkdoll
05-04-2007, 07:24 PM
OOOO camping sounds so good! Have a great relaxing weekend Carol. Don't eat too many s'mores!!!

I have coated my entire adobe (except the closet where uncle apesalot sleeps) with garlic juice. I have good coverage and that helps to let me sleep peaceful at night.

Marion
05-04-2007, 08:48 PM
I just take a ambien, less work and not so smelly!;)

pkdoll
05-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Now why didn't I think of that??????????????

knzus
05-04-2007, 08:56 PM
hehehehehe, look at 'em all, sittin' there watchin' the television...think i'll just sneak on in here to the fridge....*chomp chomp*...mmmmmmm, yummy...oooooooh, lookie, snacks galore...*munch munch munch*...ahhhh, lotsa cool beverages...*glug glug slurp glug*...

*peaks into livingroom*...they're still mesmerized....*rips open a package of chips*...*crunch crunch*..........

nanwu
05-04-2007, 09:53 PM
hehehehehe, look at 'em all, sittin' there watchin' the television...think i'll just sneak on in here to the fridge....*chomp chomp*...mmmmmmm, yummy...oooooooh, lookie, snacks galore...*munch munch munch*...ahhhh, lotsa cool beverages...*glug glug slurp glug*...

*peaks into livingroom*...they're still mesmerized....*rips open a package of chips*...*crunch crunch*..........

OMG knzus you put a bit of weight on in the past hour or so, what you been up to??????????????
Hope you havent been nicking the food from the fridge, thats for our next big bash, crikey I'll do my block if you have!!!!!!!!

knzus
05-04-2007, 10:13 PM
OMG knzus you put a bit of weight on in the past hour or so, what you been up to??????????????
Hope you havent been nicking the food from the fridge, thats for our next big bash, crikey I'll do my block if you have!!!!!!!!

*burp* Huh? What? Who, ME???? *hides bag of snacks behind back*

nanwu
05-04-2007, 11:04 PM
*burp* Huh? What? Who, ME???? *hides bag of snacks behind back*

Right, you put that stuff down, and march down the store and get me some more ingredients, I am going to have to stay up all night now to bake just to replace everything you ate................. it's a good thing I'm a patient person or I would sick the monkey's and the Aliens onto you!!!!!!!!!!!!! now hurry up before the store closes

nanwu
05-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!!!!!

nanwu
05-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey, where is everyone, it's like a ghost town, been down the main street and all I see is tumble weeds, even the general store is all boarded up, its real creepy. No apes, no monkeys, no aliens, no granny.........what's going on???????????

OnieRN
05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey, where is everyone, it's like a ghost town, been down the main street and all I see is tumble weeds, even the general store is all boarded up, its real creepy. No apes, no monkeys, no aliens, no granny.........what's going on???????????

We heard that their are major tornado's in Kansas. We have a residence there (Knzus). Everyone is glued to the TV sets. Plus we're getting ready to see MaggieMae and her Hubby off to their Summer Home in Spokane. They leave out tomorrow for a 3 day journey. I understand the computer is being shut down, as we speak.

*eng*
05-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Everyone's gone to a National Scrapbook Day hangout.......off to look :)

nanwu
05-05-2007, 05:10 PM
We heard that their are major tornado's in Kansas. We have a residence there (Knzus). Everyone is glued to the TV sets. Plus we're getting ready to see MaggieMae and her Hubby off to their Summer Home in Spokane. They leave out tomorrow for a 3 day journey. I understand the computer is being shut down, as we speak.

sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, I really feel for these people, my family lost everything in 1974 when cyclone tracey hit darwin (we also lost a good friend) so I understand your concern and worry. I am also praying for these people and knzus:o

knzus
05-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't worry nanwu, we know you didn't mean anything. We should be able to laugh in Scrapsville.

*runs off with all the Scrapsville snacks*

nanwu
05-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Don't worry nanwu, we know you didn't mean anything. We should be able to laugh in Scrapsville.

*runs off with all the Scrapsville snacks*

Knzus, I can't keep up with all your snacking, can you at least wait until the baking has cooled before you eat it all, 'wipes weary brow', with the store closed I even have to grind my own flower from the wheat, so no more snacks for you!!!!!!!
Will have to widen the doors at the b&b and reinforce the chairs if you keep eating like this:p

Granny
05-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Knzus, confounded.... stop ripping off the goodies, or I will water all the plants at the shop. I'll even fertilize them!

Marion.... The last time you gave me left overs, I got stuck paying for your new car. Not that I don't trust you, you understand?

Now, settle down every one, I can't concentrate, and I'm at the most difficult part of the recipe here. Need a steady eye and a plug up nose!

Hey, I need the smileis!

knzus
05-05-2007, 07:19 PM
*belch* Oops, sorry. Okay, Granny, nanwu.... *puts open bag of snacks back in the cupboard* Oh, wait... *closes bag, then puts back on shelf* Hmmm...jeans are a bit tight. *waddles off to the clothing store*

Marion
05-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey, I need the smileis!

Granny, smilies are up in the menu bar....:)
Boy I am always helping you out and you don't trust me!:(

nanwu
05-06-2007, 04:53 AM
Okay everyone, I've cooked up a storm, so come on down to the b&b, put your feet up and enjoy the food, (hey knzus you can eat as much as you like.......just save a little for the others) anyway it's all set up so see you there

eye
05-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Here you go. i used backrground and flower from Flowers For Mothers day in embellishments. Goes to show that color can create nicely.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11737&cat=1463

Marion
05-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I just commented on this one Eye, it is beautiful and elegant!

Granny
05-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh, I trust you Docky! but your leftovers... Hummm! :p

knzus
05-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Doggone...had to have my cable line outside the house replaced (yes, in real life...that's why I've not been in here). Went out during one of the worst lightning storms yesterday morning. Cable guys just got it done a bit ago. Could do my offline work, but the other...arg! Plus couldn't get in here to get more snacks. *glances around to see who's watching the buffet at the B&B*

I'm sick of rain...okay, everyone chant with me -- "Rain, rain, go away, DON'T come back for many a day!" Er, at least let us DRY OUT!! LOL! I told hubby not to step off the sidewalk out back...looks like a person could sink 10 feet in mud right now. *grabs a plateful of hors d'oeuvres*

pkdoll
05-07-2007, 02:53 PM
poo knzus!! It's time for a reprieve I would say!! Enough is enough!! Chanting with knzus--"rain rain go away, DON'T come back for many a day!"

jazzieal
05-07-2007, 05:07 PM
poo knzus!! It's time for a reprieve I would say!! Enough is enough!! Chanting with knzus--"rain rain go away, DON'T come back for many a day!"

singing with the both of them.."rain rain go away, DONT come back for many a day, Knzue want to go out and play"

Granny please dont yell at me but I think the ailens took my citizenship papers....I cant find them anywhere...did you by any chance keep a copy..
I put it on a cd but the kids cleaned my room when I was in the hosptial last time and I still cant find some things..

Is the Idol party on for tomorrow night...I will bring some home made sausage balls..

nanwu
05-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm sick of rain...okay, everyone chant with me -- "Rain, rain, go away, DON'T come back for many a day!" Er, at least let us DRY OUT!! LOL! I told hubby not to step off the sidewalk out back...looks like a person could sink 10 feet in mud right now. *grabs a plateful of hors d'oeuvres*

No the words are "Rain Rain go to Victoria Australia" We are in a drought, and some of the towns down here have no water at all and have to get it trucked in. So if you want to get rid of your rain we will take it!!!!!!!

with all the gas bagging we do on here you would think you guys could just blow a few rain clouds our way LOL

MaggieMae
05-07-2007, 06:46 PM
We are in a motel in Idaho and they have a computer! So I'm quickly checking in to say "hi" to everyone! We should be back home in Washington tomorrow night!! Hooray!! Take care everyone!

OnieRN
05-07-2007, 07:44 PM
How are you? Glad to hear from you. Glad the trip is going OK????

knzus
05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
*tries to figure out a way to mail rain to Australia while continuing to munch and crunch on leftover snacks from the B&B*

Hi Maggie!!! *waves*

OnieRN
05-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Knzus, your munching all the snacks......... Your not leaving any for our Idols night, tomorrow! Nanwu is going to be very busy tomorrow trying to wipe up some more brownies! I understand she found a BIG PATCH of strawberries at TerryW's farm. She is planning on serving strawberries and cream on top of warm brownies BUT we got to get Knzus to stop eating all the ingredients! I took the container of COOL WHIP from her...... she was using her fingers to scrap the Cool Whip out and eat it.

jazzieal
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Ok all you smart people in here..how did you get 2 pictures AND writing in your signature..I finally got 1 picture and the writing but not the color or font change..or my other picture..geeze why do things have to be so complicated and when i find out how its so simple a 5th grader could do it....

crops2dawn
05-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Kansas...looks like you have been a squirrel lately, hoarding all your nuts for the winter I see, slow down girl, its only the beginning of spring, remember that itsy bitsy tinnie, winnie polka do bikini... you'll never get into that baby if you keep goin the way you are!!
M&M its tuesday... WELCOME HOME!!!!
I think I have spring fever, I cant make a layout look any good, my brain is fried for some reason and the only thing I can come up with is this gorgeous weather, (its about time)
that and I want to tell ya all this is my very quiet month, so if ya dont see me chatting to much or I havent been on for a few days dont worry, I am still here, just need some quiet time. May is a bad month for me..for a few reasons.. on the 2nd it was my father in laws birthday he has been dead now for 2 years, hmmm maybe 3 , not sure, then theres Mothers day, Oh yeah the sick feeling in the stomach comes rushing forward and the tears come for no reason at all, then on the 22 my dear mother died 13 years ago, oh yeah life goes on but that feeling never seems to be too far away, I try not to think about it but it has a way of sneaking into the subconscience and whamming you like a ton of bricks. then my stupid birthday comes at the end and by then I am too exhausted and just want it to be June 1st. So if for some reason you see me not being chatty carol at least you'll know why. Nothing that anyone has done here, ok? and I will be fine, I have manage 12 years of this and figured out the pattern years ago, so at least I know I am not insane, well maybe just a little. hehehe take care ya'll!!!

Granny
05-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Jazz.... give me your e-mail address in a pm, and I'll send it to you. I have all the certificates in my hd. I can't post them here, the sizes are too big.

It would be terrific if all the citizends would display their citizenship certificates in their signature.

Jazz, one pictures is the avatar, the other goes in the signature. Clear as mud? Good.

Knzus, you're incorrigable! We need a new citizen in Scrapsville, so that they can open a Weightwatchers office, and Knzus will have to be the firts member. :eek:

jazzieal
05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Jazz.... give me your e-mail address in a pm, and I'll send it to you.
Thanks Granny..will do right away..

Jazz, one pictures is the avatar, the other goes in the signature. Clear as mud? Good
Yes Granny clear as mud..cuz I thought the avitar was the picture at the top..
but some folks have 2 pictures in the signature line on bottom and i can only get one to post there..and I want 2 ....too

Cant wait for the Idol blast..got my sausage balls mxed up waiting to cook..got some great spinach salad with fried bacon and a blue cheese vinegret..I hate blue cheese but my daughter made some of this the other night and I tasted it...man it was out of this world..doesnt taste like any blue cheese ive ever had..I've been eating the stuff all weekend..LOL
I don't know if we should let knzus near the buffet table..shes been eating all week..shes blown up like a baloon now..maybe we should spike her Dr Pepper with some of that new liquid weight off stuff...I think Im going to load my plate up first thing and hide it so I can munch along during the show..Granny cant wait to taste whatever it is you are bringing..I bet its good..poor nan I guess she is slaving away at the stove today..Onie needs to get her some help Im thinking..

Welcome home M&M know you have lots to do to get moved back in..but Im sure you are glad to be back at your summer home..

Croppies Im sorry May is a bad month for you..wish I could cheer u up but I know what you mean..April and June are 2 bad months for me..my daddy died in april..I thought that was the wose thing that ever happened to me..then in June Andrew had his accident and I found out different..

ok gang see you all tonight...be careful out there..some tourist passing thru had an accident (not bad) while looking at the PINK town...has anyone called Rippleys Believe it Not... I still think we could make it in with the first pink town in the US...:eek:

nanwu
05-08-2007, 02:45 PM
welcome home m&m
crops sorry this is a bad month for you, when you feel real bad have a browse at the joke of day thread (it might help to cheer you up a bit) if not here is a hug you can hold onto.
Knzus, I have applied for a license to hold weight watcher classes (and this doesn't mean I will just sit by and watch your weight increase) I well let you know when I'm certified (oh yeah thats right that happened years ago..........Oh hang no I became certifiable years ago lol) anyway I expect your name to be on the list. If not I will open a kaftan shop so at least you will have something to wear..............right put that chocolate mouse down knzus.....step away from the buffet table.....uh
right back to the cooking for me, am making some wonderful strawberry deserts (found a whole strawberry field out the back of Terry's place)

*eng*
05-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Crops ...just remember...you are very much loved, especially by us on herehttp://www.smileycons.com/img/emotions/193.gif

knzus
05-08-2007, 03:34 PM
All right...I'm pink and ready for that Weight Watchers class. Jeans too tight...done with the snacks (you can only eat so many of those fancy hors d'oeuvres made with Cheetos and Reeses Pieces and the like before you get sick of them).

MM -- we're all waiting to hear you are home up there! (We should have a housewarming party for her! ;) )

Crops -- {{{BIG HUGZ}}} tossed your way. I will chatter enough for the both of us until you feel like picking up the slack again. :D

P. S. The SUN IS OUT here today!! Yippeeeeeeeee! :D

sacannon
05-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Just checking in. Sorry it has been a while. It has been busy here with "Mom" apointments (Just check ups with the various doctors), and will be going to Michigan tomorrow to visit a friend and her parents. I am taking my mom with me, she is friends with them too. It is just for the day, will be back late afternoon or early evening depending on when we leave.

I will try and stop in soon to try and catch up. So many threads to keep up with these days!!!!! I guess that is a good thing but it keeps me busy.

Granny
05-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Jazz, sorry, don't know what to tell you about the double pictures, some people are just never content with one thing! :p

But if you find out, let me know. We must keep up with the Johnses!

C2D.... So sorry, I understand how you feel. I wish you peace and love, little one. Open up when you're ready!

The rest of you... Hmmmm...........

AmeliasMuma
05-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Just adding a post to help get this thread to 5000 posts. So very close. GO GO GO GO

I'll catch up with what is happening and see what I been missing.

jazzieal
05-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Just adding a post to help get this thread to 5000 posts. So very close. GO GO GO GO

I'll catch up with what is happening and see what I been missing.

WOW..thanks Muma for bringing that up...Im just a dunce..I just post I never look at the count..and we miss you here..hope you get yourself back here soon...the monkeys at the day care have sure been doing a good job watching Amelia..she seems like she has lots of fun...
Give up on reading the post...will take you forever and you wont learn anything to help you post..LOL..only the apes, the monkeys, seem to remain the same..we have some new citizens who REALLY add a lot to the town..
so hurry back girl..

jazzieal
05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Crops thinking about you girlfriend and hope you are feeling better today..love ya lots and if you need to talk to someone...you know where to find me..

The Idol party was a lot of fun last night..I was just a bit disappointed in the show..Jordan was the only one who even halfway sounded like she was singing a bee gees song..the rest tried to add to much of their own style in to the songs..big mistake I think..
The food was great and the conversation was great..the big screen tv was great and just being with friends was priceless..cant wait for the show tonight and the party..I wouldnt take any bets but I think the bebop guy will be going...or Lakisha..

I sure hope it wont be long until the whole gang in back...Scrapsville needs all its citizens..

pkdoll
05-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Crops hang in there!! It gets better as time goes by. Love ya!!

Granny
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
One more, one more... And we will all be over the edge!!!!!!!!

To team go! :cool:

Manatee25
05-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Well gang, i've been a little MIA lately. The monkeys locked me into the computer room for a week or so. While I have been stuck with nothing to do but sit infront of the computer I have been working on a big suprize for everyone in scrapsville!!! Watch for it... coming soon to the embelishments section! It has kept me so busy I havent had time to yell out the window for help. The monkeys finaly got sick of Knzus sneaking in and eating all the good food and not leaving any for them. They let me out so that I could make a deal with Knzus. All the Banannas you want if you put down the chocolate!!!! lol.

Anyway... just thought I would pop on and be #5000 in the post!! YEAH!!!! We made it!!!!!!

AmeliasMuma
05-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Oh yeah .... 5000 posts ... who's got the rootbeer? Who's got the party ballons n poppers? Who's gonna dance for us?

I'm not sure if Amy is teaching the monkeys bad habits or if the monkeys are teaching Amy. Think it might be a bit of both :eek: Oh boy are we in trouble.......

She is funny when she's in trouble. She covers her eyes with her hands as if it will make it all go away. Nope mum, no trouble, cant see any trouble around here. And the cheesy grin that crosses her face ...... I have to try soo hard not to laugh.

nanwu
05-09-2007, 04:34 PM
I've made a huge cake to celebrate the #5000 post, so come on over to the b&b and help to celebrate (knzus you may have a small piece, only because its a special occassion) I have my weight watchers cert and have packaged up some special meals at the take away for you knzus so you don't even have to count the kilojules (and I don't want you sneaking snacks they are all in there)

Granny
05-09-2007, 06:12 PM
I sure that it not a chololate cake, cause I'm allergic to chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

nanwu
05-09-2007, 06:26 PM
I sure that it not a chololate cake, cause I'm allergic to chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It's scrapsville Granny, so each layer is a different type of cake, the one at the very top is even gluten free, i have made a little note for each layer, so you just go ahead and pick which ever one you can have..............it's for everyone to enjoy.............there's even some for the apes and the monkey's after all without them we probably wouldn't have made it this far lol:rolleyes:

knzus
05-09-2007, 07:39 PM
It's scrapsville Granny, so each layer is a different type of cake, the one at the very top is even gluten free, i have made a little note for each layer, so you just go ahead and pick which ever one you can have..............it's for everyone to enjoy.............there's even some for the apes and the monkey's after all without them we probably wouldn't have made it this far lol:rolleyes:

Sooooooooo...that would be what you call a "Jenga cake" right? LOL! Mmmmmmmmmmm, yum -- delicious, Nanwu! And thank you for the pre-packaged meals for me. The Weight Watchers thing is costing me -- they are weigh...er, way...too expensive. ;) Oh oh! Lookeeeee...you even made a layer in Dr. Pepper flavor! *nibbles daintily at her cake*

pkdoll
05-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah .... 5000 posts ... who's got the rootbeer? Who's got the party ballons n poppers? Who's gonna dance for us?

I'm not sure if Amy is teaching the monkeys bad habits or if the monkeys are teaching Amy. Think it might be a bit of both :eek: Oh boy are we in trouble.......

She is funny when she's in trouble. She covers her eyes with her hands as if it will make it all go away. Nope mum, no trouble, cant see any trouble around here. And the cheesy grin that crosses her face ...... I have to try soo hard not to laugh.
I'm doing the disco dancing by the music from the Bee
Gees tonight to celebrate!! And Blake said he would come and bee bop for us too!! So the party is coming to life here!! I'm really excited about disco dancing and eating all different kinds of cake (gluten free, chocolate, lemon, etc)mmmmm!

eye
05-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Here yah go. Since I know it is spring and summer is heading my way look what i made:D

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11861&cat=1463

jazzieal
05-12-2007, 02:55 AM
BOOM BOOM POW FIZZ BOOM
ok in case you are wondering..those are fireworks for the over the top celebration...that cake is great..I found my favorite layer..also love those cracker and dip thingys..knzus I didnt reconize you with that new picture..man you better stick with the weight watchers..
muma I bet you do have a problem not smiling when she covers her eyes that way..is hard to correct them when they do such cute but naughty things..
my middle gs was about 2..he was just walking good..and into everything.. I heard this scream and then all this crying..I ran to the bathroom and there Chase was..standing in the commode and he had flushed it..He had this look on his face that I cant even begin to describe..I got so tickled I was laughing and he was crying and scared to death..I fnally got the wet child out and got him calmed down..he never got near the commode & was hard to potty train...If i had a video of that I could have won money on funniest home videos..LOL

nanwu
05-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Oh Jazz that is such a cute story. Love the fireworks, and glad you enjoyed the cake. It's half price week at the take away too in honour of 5000 posts, so eat up girls (and guys), knzus your low fat meals are free, but only if you stick to them and don't stray

Manatee25
05-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks so much for the story Jazz!! That is just what I needed to hear this morning! I myself am visiting grandmas house for mothers day and my 1 year old son has been into EVERYTHING this morning!!!!! I am SO TIRED of chasing him!!! That was just the story to brighten my morning!! I needed the laugh, and the reminder that I am not the first person in the world to have a busy son!!! My next kit is going to be for boys...I am excited to see what my little one inspires me to do with it!!!! :)

*eng*
05-12-2007, 12:08 PM
A party.......................great....practically as many posts as members :)

Jazz ....what a brilliant story, you and eye should get together!

jazzieal
05-12-2007, 12:29 PM
hi ya eng good to see ya here...where you been keeping yourself..I need a haircut bad and you havent had the shop open..could also use a little color..something to match this pink town we live in LOL..maybe orange..hehehe..just a cut will do..glad you liked the story....and yes i have tons of them..
manny (my new nick for you) Im glad the story cheered you up..girl you have a long long long way to go..dont panic..I came out of the bathroom one day and chase was sitting on the top of the fridge eating dry cereal..don't ask me how..We live right across the street from the high school Angie went to..
one day Josh sneaked out and went to the school...he was walking down the halls yelling Aunt Angie, Aunt Angie, needless to say Angie nearly died..oh forgot to tell you the dog followed him..he was about 4 I guess..

Well girls its a beautiful day so I think I will go out and plant some "live" pink flowers knzus only has dead ones in her store..I think we need a little color in this drab town...hehehehhehe:p

Marion
05-12-2007, 01:02 PM
I had my first 2 boys 11 months apart, and you would not believe the trouble those 2 could get into real fast. I used to keep a big box of powdered milk in the house, just incase I ran out before I made it to the store. One morning it was so quiet, I thought to myself that it was really nice how they were playing together, but it was just not normal, so I went to check and they had dumped out the entire box and made a big sandbox on my carpet and were playing happily building roads for their little cars!

jazzieal
05-12-2007, 01:46 PM
LOL Marion..well did you just let them keep on playing happily in their sand box..while they were quiet..:)

jazzieal
05-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Marion that reminded me of a story on myself..
When I was about 6 I stayed with my grandmother during the day while my mother worked..my cousin who is from aug to dec older than me lived with her..we were like brother and sister and fought all the time..drove my grandmother nuts..one day we decided we would dig to the devil..we got some tools and we dug all day long in the hot summer sun..next day we got started bright and eary and worked all day again..same story for a whole 5days..and we had a pretty good size hole by then...I remember us saying to each other over and over..just how deep is that devil..we were bound and determined to find him..LOL..come Monday morn we were getting ready to dig and my uncle told us we had to stop and we had to fill the hole back up..guess he thought we were "devils" enough..my grandmother however would have let us dig up the entire yard if it kept us our of her hair...:eek:

Granny
05-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Each of you found him, Jazz.... It was your partner in crime helping you dig!!! :p

pkdoll
05-12-2007, 06:08 PM
My oldest son was about 15 when this happened. My husband and I were going out for the night and my son had to babysit his brother and sister for us. Well while we were out we locked our keys in the car so I had to get a ride home to get the spare key and when I got home imagine my surprise that our other car was gone and so was my son!!:eek: I was so mad!!! The two younger ones were asleep--he had left them alone. I was going to kill this kid!!! So I went out looking for him-and here's what I found. He was walking down the street with a gas can in his hand-he thought he would go on a short little joy ride and ran out of gas! I came home early cause of the spare key I needed. Imagine the look on his face when I came driving down the street!!! He was so BUSTED-and grounded!!!! It was very difficult for me not to laugh at him, but I was so angry that he stole the car and left the kids asleep by themselves!! Needless to say that never , ever happened again:)

Granny
05-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Insanity is hereditary.... You get it from your kids!

Manatee25
05-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Insanity is hereditary.... You get it from your kids!

LOL I am writing that one down granny!! I LOVE IT!!!! These stories have brightened my day a TON!! My son was walking at about 7-8 months. At 11 months old I told him to stop doing something and he turned around, gave me a look like "just watch me go mom" then he started walking BACKWARDS!!!!!! Arg!! I had to call poison control twice in one week! He keeps me running. My mother just laughs and says that she always prayed I would get one to pay me back!!!

VERY short rendition of the worst thing I ever did. It was Valentines day and my aunt and mom decided to dub it 'love day' They made rules... one of which was not to get mad at the kids. My cousin and I .. about age three.... destroyed my aunts preschool room.. records... tapes... pencil mugs smashed.. puzzels piled in the middle of the room... sent us up stairs while they cleaned up and came up to find us in the newly redecorated bedroom with PERMANENT marker EVERYWHERE... put me in time out in the bathroom where I peeled the wall paper off.... then I almost knocked an entire book case over..... lol...... They NEVER did 'love day' again!!!!

I gave my mother a fair share of 'horror' stories so I guess I deserve to go through it myself...lol!

Granny
05-13-2007, 10:25 AM
:eek: Oh my word!!!!!!!! Jazz........ Get the town detective after this one. 24 hour surveyllance! Don't leave her alone for one second. We can't affort a natural disaster in our little town.