PDA

View Full Version : Browse button on open project

TheFreeSpirit
07-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Hi

It occurs to me that it would be very useful to have a browse button on the open dialog, much as we do for embellishments etc.

When you've been using the program for a few years, you have aquired a great many project files, which logically demands having folders separate from SBM to avoid going through hundreds of projects every time you want to open one.

FS xx

Lorne
07-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks FS! I've added that to our list of things to look at in the future. [SBMAX-56]

lindaathome
08-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I have been thinking this exact same thing. When I went through and cleaned out my folders in an attempt to eliminate the program crashes, I now cannot access any of the templates I moved to an external drive. If I want to work with one I have to import it again. It would be a blessing if we could Browse and go select the templates and Projects we want to work with without having to have them all imported all of the time. The system has to load them all, which as FS states, is an enormous amount if you've been using the program for a while. Great suggestion FS.