X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrapgrandma
    • Jun 2010

Program shuts down when I try to import a background paper

Can anyone help me? There's obviously no such thing with Scrapbook Max as customer support or technical support. Suddenly, every time I try to get a background paper from my own files on my computer, I get an error message and the program shuts down. Anyone have an answer? I'm desperate.
  • workingjo3
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

I just applied an update and I am having a simular problem trying to add a photo. I get this error message. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Scrapbook MAX!.exe
    Application Version: 2.0.5.0
    Application Timestamp: 4c161ee0
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_31de
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
    Fault Module Timestamp: 49e03821
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: 000afaf8
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 31de
    Additional Information 2: cc404ed5868b97212aae8455fd2df137
    Additional Information 3: d82a
    Additional Information 4: d35845979028668e4ad7ffbe119a1cb0

Jo

Comment

• workingjo3
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

I should add, that the update took me to version 2.0.5.0. Before the update it worked fine. I am running SBM2 on Windows Vista.
      Jo

Comment

• workingjo3
        Mad Scrapper
        • Sep 2006

To Scrapgrandma, someone will will post a solution during business hours. SBM has great tech support. I think its just a glitch with the last update.
        Jo

Comment

• scrapgrandma
          • Jun 2010

Thanks. I had just gotten that update, too. But someone needs to tell us how to fix it.

Comment

• workingjo3
            Mad Scrapper
            • Sep 2006

Ok, open SBM, then choose Open a Saved Scrapbook. Then choose any scrapbook to open. (It does not matter which one you open.) Click on "help". A list will drop down. Choose "Check for Update..." The program will then get the newest update for you. Follow the instructions to install it. (It will tell you to close SBM. You can do that by clicking on the "x" in the right hand cornor.) After it install's the update, you can reopen the program and it will work just fine. I did it a little while ago and the newest update fixed the problem we were having.
            Hugs Jo

Comment

• dillie1
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by workingjo3 View Post
              Ok, open SBM, then choose Open a Saved Scrapbook. Then choose any scrapbook to open. (It does not matter which one you open.) Click on "help". A list will drop down. Choose "Check for Update..." The program will then get the newest update for you. Follow the instructions to install it. (It will tell you to close SBM. You can do that by clicking on the "x" in the right hand cornor.) After it install's the update, you can reopen the program and it will work just fine. I did it a little while ago and the newest update fixed the problem we were having.
              Hugs Jo
              I also did it and it has fixed my problem. Workingjo you explained it quite well.

Comment

Working...
              X