• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sylvia esther
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

Gidday everyone!

I am from the east coast of Australia, I live near the beach and love to listen to the waves as I go to sleep. I am fumbling my way around here at the moment but I hope to soon learn the ropes and start sharing just like the rest.
    Last edited by sylvia esther; 04-29-2009, 05:24 AM. Reason: to add a template to share

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Welcome Sylvia. Looking forward to seeing your LOs.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• ChristineMc
      • Apr 2009

Welcome! I have only been here a short while, but love this board already. You'll find lots of inspiration and help from everyone here!
      ~hugs~
      Christine
      sigpic
      I'm friends with "fcfirecat" and "Kimmyann"

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Welcome Sylvia....Everyone here is Willing to Help you Learn!!! Its Like a Family Here...Can't Wait to Get to Know You Better and See Your Lay Outs!!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

hey there and welcome....I am also from Australia...i'm a defence spouse so don't really have a home base although we are posted to sydney at the moment I have been in Darwin (what i consider home as the NT is where i grew up) since Feb, but will be back in Sydney (the rat race) at the beginning of June. You will love it here, we are more than just a scrapbooking site, we are a caring cyber family and you will make lifetime friends on here that you will laugh and cry with

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. You will meet alot of helpful people on here.

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Hi there and welcome to another Aussie.. I live in Adelaide SA. You will love it here and i look forward to seeing your work when you get "into it"...Its a great community here so welcome onboard

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Hope you'll soon join in the chatter with the rest of us, welcome
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Sassy
                  • Aug 2007

Hi Sylvia, I'm from downunder too, living in Sydney and counting the days until we can retire up your way

if it isn't in the scrapbook it didn't happen!

Comment

• MarthaT
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jan 2009

Welcome!
                    Be Happy

Comment

• sylvia esther
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Apr 2009

The central coast is a great place to live, look forward to running into you!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Working...
                      X