PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm back!

CrystalInMinn
02-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to give you all an update on my absence. I was hospitalized for the last 8 days. I have been in therapy for over 10 years and due to the nasty chest cold virus that I had had at the beginning of Feb. I felt that i needed to seek urgent care again for the depression. Things are back on track now. I have a positive attitude for the future again. I am sorry for having no contact with anyone. I was not allowed any internet access.

I am back and hoping to participate a bit more as I now feel like having positive thoughts again. hee hee. I am going for a nice walk tomorrow out in the fresh snowfall and fresh air. I hated being cooped up!

I have to read up on things and catch up on e-mail. And under doctors orders I have to limit computer time as it made things worse.

I learned a great new skill while in there. Tai Chi is an ancient oriental form of breathing and moving your body to recharge and move around your energy.

Does any one do Tai Chi? I have to now shop and I am looking for a Video to follow along with. I really feel great after a Tai Chi session!!! I hope that if any of you are looking for a way to recharge your energy, or to anti-stress that you will try it too.

Any thoughts?

Marion
02-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Good to have you back Crystal. I have had a nasty cold on and off since the beginning of November. It goes away for a few days and then is back again. Tried antibiotics and all other remedies and pharmacist says lots of that going around. I can't wait for spring to get some sunshine and fresh air.
Keep up the good attitude whatever it takes! :)

eye
02-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes we missed yah and I am so glad you are feeling better.:)

*eng*
02-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh I am so pleased you are feeling better and rareing to go, lovely to have you back here :)