PDA

View Full Version : "Chomps" & FedEx

srussell
02-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Some days you just have to throw your hands in the air and laugh! :D

My Black Labrador Retriever "Chomps" is a fun-loving, loyal companion and I love him dearly, but when there's a large check in the FedEx envelope... :eek:

http://www.iireproductions.com/images/ChompsFedEx.jpg

angelwithin
02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
im not laughing much rofl

Granny
02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Bring him down to the dungeon, we'll get it out of him!!!

:eek:

scrappyaggie48
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
That's too funny - now how could you get mad at that!!!!!!:)

Marion
02-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Good one Steve! We sure have an advantage as scrappers, instead of getting mad, we get the camera!:)

srussell
02-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Little rascal snatched the envelope right out of my hand while I was signing the receipt... I did manage to get the check away from him before he ate it...

We don't call him Chomps for nothing... send only titanium toys...

sacannon
02-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Wow, you were lucky you got the check away from him in time! Too funny Steve!

Manatee25
02-26-2009, 10:17 PM
I dont have any animals at my house Steve... maybe in the future you should have all large checks sent to my house :)

jazzieal
02-27-2009, 12:52 AM
If that had been me, I would have had a heart attack when he grabbed it out of my hand..so glad you were able to get it back..but hey, I'm like Manatee, I don't have any large dogs so you can have checks send to my house, we can take turns..:D

srussell
02-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Chomps also has a sister called Willow (from the same litter... we got them both at a meet & greet from the Labrador Rescue Society several years ago) and we called them "The Recycle Dogs" because they love to shred both paper and plastic...

And no, Tina and Jazz, I'm not sending any checks to your house... :rolleyes:

Granny
02-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Tina and Jazz... Brilliant minds think alike. I was getting ready to suggest the same thing when I read your posts!!! LOL.

Steve, I live closer to you. I can deliver the checks to you right away. Have them sent to me!!!

Trust me, you fool!

;)

Marion
02-27-2009, 12:31 PM
And no, Tina and Jazz, I'm not sending any checks to your house... :rolleyes:

My house then???

Granny
02-27-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm so proud of all of us, and the unselfish, self sacrificing, generous, kind, lovable, willing, eager, compassionate, spirit we all demonstrate in wanting to help a fellow member in need!!!

:rolleyes:

:p

RachellIowa
02-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey steve next time you get a check have them send a specail package just for chomps then he'll leave yours alone. or of course like the rest of the others I'm willing to accept fed ex parcels at my house I'm almost always home and could use the extra fund any time.:D

NanaC95565
02-27-2009, 08:06 PM
ohh thats too funny.. Sorry Steve have to laugh, You can laugh at me now when I tell ya when I went to the store today I forgot to kennel the dog real quick before leaving, I figured I won't be gone long what could go wrong, well needless to say I had a mess to clean up when I got back. I see what chomps did thats funny. At least you got the check out before he ate the envelope... And then you really could have used the excuse my dog ate it.. LOL

srussell
02-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes, my dear friends, I can feel the love (like when you kids go to college and call you to say "I love you!" which really means "Send money!" :D

My two mutts are extremely smart and wait until we leave the house to get into trouble. I can't tell you how many times I've come home to find clothes, loaves of bread, entire frosted cakes and other "treats" missing... Not to mention office trash can contents scattered everywhere... :eek:

Marion
02-28-2009, 10:16 AM
That explains why you got them from the rescue pound :D Their previous owner did not have the same sense of humor you have (they are probably not scrappers):)

Granny
02-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Hehehehehehehhee!!!

:p

*eng*
03-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Ours wasn't a rescue dog but nearly became one after opening the fridge and eating the turkey and spinning a bottle of milk to open it and wash it down with. It was Christmas night 1978! Pets don't you just love 'em.....cheques though...he definitely would have gone to a rescue centre lol !!!

wolvsie35
03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Steve, I laughed too when I saw that photo in my email...lol....showed mom and she laughed her butt off!!!!! She didn't know you owned dogs...lol :D Who sends you a check in such a big envelope anyways? Let me know when your next payday delivery is, I will hold the check as you sign for it...It's the least I can do for one of my bestest buddies...<wink> Call me...Hahahaha...