PDA

View Full Version : A Newby here....

Sagebug
08-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi my name is Sagebug and I'm a f/t student and mother who loves to scrapbook. I've recently made the switch to digital and am excited to be here. I've been looking for a software package that would allow me to use my digital scrapbooking knowledge that didn't cost me an arm-and-a-leg and I believe that I've found it!

I am also highly frugal and am a moderator at a popular frugal website. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all in my creative endeavors!

Squeak
08-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I am also highly frugal and am a moderator at a popular frugal website. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all in my creative endeavors!

I am not sure what that means, but welcome!

Bee
08-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi sagebug and welcome to the forum!!!

OnieRN
08-17-2006, 05:40 PM
You will love it here and you will meet the best people around at this forum. I found everyone to be helpful and always willing to help others. Just ask and you will quickly find people willing to assist you!

:)nie

kristyc1994
08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Welcome!
I've used several programs in the past - and none compare to SBM!

Nobody else that I know personally digiscraps, so it's nice to have a place to fit in and get feedback on your stuff. Have fun and I can't wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery! :D

MRussell
08-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Welcome! You'll love it around here. Everyone is so very helpful!

Megan

GrannyScraps
08-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the group..... one of the things that I like best about digital scrapping is that it IS frugal.... buy it once and use it a gazillion times (if you want)..... it never gets used up or worn out and, by using some of the awesome editing controls in SBM, you can get EXACTLY the color/shape/effect that you want..... that's not something I have always been able to do using "hands-on" products! :)