PDA

View Full Version : Slowly But Surley!!!!!

OnieRN
02-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Hello everyone,

I figure it was time for an update. My house in El Paso IS UNDER CONTRACT!!!!! I took a big lose but I will be able to get out from under that stress. If all goes well, the house is to close on or before March 12. I've been real busy dealing with some minor repairs, requested by the buyer & the inspection.

As for the job....... I went to California and interviewed for a job last week. I am still waiting for an answer on that job. I really want that job!!!!!! I have a good shot at it, as my old boss works there and has recommended me for the job. I've been dragging my feet on the prison job...... I'm real closterphobic and the more I thought about that job, the more nervious I get. It's all in-doors with no windows in a maxium security (death row) in-mates.

Lots are going on with me. I do still need your prayers, that I make the right decisions.

eye
02-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh Onie I know you have made the right decision.I will always give you lots of prayers.I hope you get the job that you want. xo.

Smile
02-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello Onie: I will be praying that you get that job. The prison job sounds scary. Hang in there kid. It has to finally go your way. Hope you find out soon and we will be waiting for your up date. Love and prayers as always.........your friend Smile....xoxo

crops2dawn
02-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Working in a prison doesnt sound like any fun! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed you get that job! In Calif?? Does that mean you'll have to move again??

wolvsie35
02-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Loads of luck for the new job...I will be prayin' for ya sweetie....and please take it easy...<wink>

OnieRN
02-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Right now the plan is to make a small move to California. John will remain in Arizona. He has his doctors here and he does not want to move. I have to go where the job is. Things are still up in the air but it is a work in progress. The California location will put me within a few minutes drive from my brother Frank.

I do wish I had all the details confirmed. I do have a plan in place, just waiting for the go ahead!

rosana brito
02-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh! ONIE, everything in this life and passenger ok
He is tranquill, then it goes to be well, goes to obtain its happy work and again,
The important one e that you e jhon is livings creature, this yes ok
Ours prayers is all for you, and our God and extremely generous, and in it hears them, and it goes to intercede you and its family!
A fort I hug,
I love ya
ro

makeyesup
02-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you that everything goes smoothly and you can get out from under all the stress - one day at a time.

jazzieal
02-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh wow Onie sounds like you are and have been having lots going on in your life..I will pray for you and I know God will lead you in the right directions and things will take a turn for the best...you are such a sweet caring person you deserve something wonderful..hugs Jazz :)