PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone I'm back :)

Oceania
02-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone, I don't know if you will remember me but I've been a way for a very long time, life got the better of me and I'm hoping that now it will get better I'll fill you all in but afraid of boring you all so best not to do that just yet lol

I hope to get back into designing and look forward to catching up with you all as well as meeting all the new people since my absence.

It's good to be back :) **Hugs to you all**

Carena
02-18-2009, 12:38 PM
OK my Kiwi friend - We;re just pleased to have you back and yes I missed you.

You've got alot of catching up to do - so what are you waiting for - get to it. LOL

Seriously - so pleased you're back. I hope you have things settled and back to normal. Sorry to hear you've had some troubles.

Welcome back (do a little dance ) Hugs and hugs

Wickel
02-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Nice to have you back :)

Granny
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Welcomed back!!! Good friends are always missed and remembered!

;)

scrappyaggie48
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome back - missed u:)

eye
02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Sure I remember you and glad you are back.Missed yah. You have been gone a long time.But now that you are back you can let your dust bunnies out of the closet and never do another lick of housework:D.Sorry for all your mishaps.Hope things will improve.

Smile
02-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome back my friend. You have alot of downloading to do.....lol Look forward to your new layouts and I am glad that life is back on track for you............xoxoxo

Kazr
02-18-2009, 08:11 PM
It's always nice to welcome back our friends,hope life treats you better now & look forward to seeing your layouts once again :)
hugs Karyn.

Oceania
02-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome back :) Life though semi back on track is none the less going to be very difficult there is a few health issues for one of my children that have had me be absent and until that is resolved completely if possible then life is not entirely back to normal **gosh I don't make sense do I?** LOL I have much to see in here that is for sure and also I'm sure it will take me a while to get back into the designing but I am looking forward to that as I know it's rather therapeutic :)

nanwu
02-19-2009, 04:54 AM
glad to see you back on board....hope you kids going to be okay....looking forward to seeing you pop in when you can

O2BNGdHope
02-19-2009, 06:35 AM
Hi, sweetie! So glad you're back. Can't wait to see some of your fabulous layouts again! Sorry about your troubles and will keep you in my prayers.

wolvsie35
02-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Glad to see you lurking around again...<wink> I wish you the best that things get better for you now...I will keep you in my prayers...((HUGS))

crops2dawn
02-20-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm happy to see ya back too, just take baby steps, until you can get back, them runnnnnn....lol Honestly it's great to see you posting again!

*eng*
02-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Lovely to have you back with us. Hope you'll manager to be around more often,family comes first and max family second :)

Oceania
02-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks to all of you what a lovely warm welcome back :) I had a look at the latest challenges and feel that I'll just wait till the new one is posted up since I only re got back a couple of days ago.

In the meantime I've been doing some viewing of all the works you lovely talented souls have up and they are all awesome, inspirational and beautiful.

I can't wait to get back into the swing of things this week maybe and if not then the following.

Hugs to you all :)

jazzieal
02-27-2009, 12:59 AM
So gald to see you back..never fear, all your friends here never forget you or stop caring, if you aren't around for a while, I speak from experience :) I missed seeing all your awesome pages in the gallery, it goes without saying, you and your child will be in the thoughts and prayers of all of us here..you ease in as you can and you know we are here if you need us..:)