PDA

View Full Version : Is jazz o.k.

scrappyaggie48
02-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Just wondering if Jazzy is o.k. she has not blogged since the end of Jan. and have emailed a couple of times with no reply.

Has anyone heard???:(:(

Smile
02-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Thanks for putting this on Aggie. I have been thinking of her also and hope she is ok.

eye
02-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Yah where is she.Hope she is okay.:)I LUV YAH JAZZ.

sacannon
02-16-2009, 08:59 AM
She sent her CT's her newest word art on the 12th of Feb. That's the last I have heard.

eye
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Maybe she is busy on her Blog making stuff.:)

O2BNGdHope
02-16-2009, 01:52 PM
I wrote to her last week. She got back to me saying she has pneumonia and is staying in bed and following Dr's orders to try to stay out of the hospital. Her mother has it also but she IS in the hospital. Jazz didn't want to join her. So they certainly need prayers.

eye
02-16-2009, 03:25 PM
OOOooooo I hope she is okay.Prayers are at you Jazz.:)xo

kimbob
02-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Just got a mail from JAZZY this morning- I also put it on her blog for her.

*from Jazz*
Angie came down friday and made me go to my mothers with her..she got us both in the same place and called 2 ambulances..
They sent me home with 2 pres and 4 breathing treatments a day
but mother is very very bad..she is in ccu unit on a bi pap machine and not doing good at all.. Im sick and my mother is very sick , please pray that we both get well soon*

Lets all say a little prayer tonight for their speedy recovery.
Loves ya Jazzy and get better soon- we'll be here waiting for you.

nanwu
02-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Prayers coming at you and your mum from Australia....follow doctors orders and get well soon

scrappyaggie48
02-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Prayers and thoughts coming your way for you both :)

wolvsie35
02-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Oh Jazz, get better soon...I was thinking of you too when I noticed you haven't blogged for awhile...you and your mom is in my prayers..((HUGS))

makeyesup
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Prayers are being said for you and your Mother, Jazz, get well real soon, we miss you.

*eng*
02-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Thinking of you Jazz and your Mummy xxxxx

jazzieal
02-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi Everyone..
I've been staying at my moms house and just came over to check my email today...I wanted to thank you for your prayers for me and mother...I'm feeling better and mother seems to be a little better they turned down the oxygen on the bi pap machine today and she is still doing ok with it. They won't let me go up there to see her..I feel better about her now that I know you all are praying for her..I believe with all my heart and always have.. there is power in the prayers here at SBM, they have always brought me back..Its been a bad day today, 1 year ago today I was in that same ccu when they told me Lori had died.. Im so thankful thank Angie got to move closer, she has been the glue holding us together like Lori was. Please keep praying and remember even if Im not here I think about all of you all the time and promise to get better about being here. Love and hugs jazzy

crops2dawn
02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Glad to hear your Mom is doing better, that is great news! Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Love ya Jazz!!!

eye
02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I always think you are TOPS.I am so glad you both are on the mend.xo:)

omajo
02-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Jazzy, my prayers for you and your mom, hope you both get better soon.
love you oxox

Granny
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Jazzy, tell Momma I sent her a kiss, and glad she's better. And you take care, you hear! You're much too precious to stay away from our forum.

xoxo

;)

makeyesup
02-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Glad to hear things are looking up and again with you and your Mother. Now take good care of yourself, we do not like to see you down. You will always be included in my prayers.

rosana brito
02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Really, jazz suffers to bronquites I finds, and not and the first time that he is badly, poor JAZZ
Mine prayers to be to it it, and God goes to return to its health ok to it
Thanks for the acknowledgment,
hugss

jazzieal
02-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Praise the Lord!! I knew when my friends here started praying my mother would get better. On Sunday the doctors said she waited to long to go the hospital and that she had a bad bad case of pneumonia and conjestive heart failure plus she had a heart attack we don't know when..and that if she survived it would be a long stay in the unit and then in the hospital..well on Wednesday she ate a little bit, on Thursday she was still doing good with the lowered oxygen rate, Cathy came in Thursday night and she and angie went to see her, they took the bi pap off and gave her some ice and left it off while they were there, she only had canulues then, and her o2 stayed at 93, so they left it off overnight and it stayed up..so she hasnt had to wear it since then, she started sitting up in the chair and feeding herself the next day and yesterday they moved her to a step down unit. Today she was able to talk to me on the phone and she continues to get better..she will be going to the same rehaib I went to when she is discharged. So I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers..I hope all of you realize how much power is in the prayers of this group..I knew when I got you the message to pray for her she would start getting better and she did. I love you all and will talk again soon...Jazz

eye
02-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Wonderful news.I am so glad she is better as well as you my sweet friend xo:)

OnieRN
02-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Wonderful News! I'm so glad that things are looking better for you Jazz and for your mom! Prayers do work wonders! Love you and take it easy!

sacannon
02-22-2009, 09:08 AM
So glad to here the good news Jazz! Thanks for letting us know!

Smile
02-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Wonderful news Jazz......give your mom a hug for us. I am also glad that you are doing better. We have missed you so much and worry about you. I am so glad that Angie is living closer now. Tell her for me that any mom would be so proud to have her as there daughter. She is an angel for sure. Take care sweetie and you are always in my prayers........xoxoxo

crops2dawn
02-22-2009, 06:10 PM
YEAHHHH! GREAT news!!! I am sooo happpy to hear this! Thanks for filling us in! xoxoo

wolvsie35
02-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Wonderful super news!!!!!!!! You will remain in our prayers Jazzie...((HUGS)) :)

rosana brito
02-23-2009, 12:05 AM
YES PRAISE THE LORD !
E much good to be able it, and to know that everything goes ok better
Ours prayers continues you and all its family, you e sweet girl, and in we love you very, thanks for in leaving them to know ok

hugs

Granny
02-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Oh, Jazz, how wonderful. You're mom is such a sweet lady. I'm glad for you too, because it is so stressful to worry about our loved ones.

Please give her my love, and a great big hugh for you!

:D

jazzieal
02-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks you guys for all your comments..love you ...