PDA

View Full Version : Where's Granny?

MaggieMae
02-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Has anyone heard from Granny - she's awfully silent!! Hope she's okay!!!

eye
02-02-2009, 02:09 PM
:DShe will answer when she sees me in here.Love yah Granny.I hope your computer did not crash.Hope you are not sick.MMMm what else can I hope for le me see oh yes---I hope your just full of luvin and hope you catch my hugs and kisses xo xo xoxo.:DMaybe she took my advise and went off into the sunset with that Trojan Horse------GIDEEUP YAHOO:D

sacannon
02-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Her computer had a virus last week. Maybe she is still be working with it.

Smile
02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Yes GRANNY..........we miss you..........we have no one as good as you for "come backs" . Eye and Wolvsie have been picking on me something awful......help......xoxoxo...there just mad because I got my gift first.........nananana to them....

Ladybug
02-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Well, I talked to Granny today. Her computer did indeed have a terrible virus that basically infected everything in her computer. So, she got out her other computer and when trying to itake out Norton's to install another virus program, that computer crashed.

So, until she gets everything up and running again, she is out of commission and I am sure missing everyone here.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

crops2dawn
02-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks for letting us know Ladybug! Granny must be pulling her hair out!!! Sorry to hear she is going through this, I just hope and pray she had everything backed up!

wolvsie35
02-02-2009, 06:04 PM
I can just picture Granny pacing back and forth while someone looks at it...lol...I miss ya picking on me...Come back soon...
Has anyone heard from Wiz? She has been quiet too...

MaggieMae
02-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know, Lori! We've been worrying and wondering. Don't you sometimes wonder why people spend time creating things to destroy things?!!

*eng*
02-03-2009, 10:27 AM
So glad all is well :)

rosana brito
02-03-2009, 10:36 AM
These cursed virus, also destroyed all my work, urrrrrrrrrrgggg:(
I must know what granny this nervous, but it and girl always humour hehehe well
This for it not and nothing! heheheeh:D

eye
02-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Oh Granny I never thought you had a real viruse so now I am serious.I hope you get it fixed and Granny Eye LUVS you.:D

srussell
02-03-2009, 08:34 PM
I talked with Granny yesterday... She's fine,but in the process of reformatting and partioning a new hard drive...

She wanted me to past that on...

Steve :D

angelwithin
02-04-2009, 07:00 AM
i feel for ya granny..........just had to do all that myself :(

Granny
02-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi gang! Boy, did I miss you guys. I hope you are all hanging in there. So sorry about the bad wheather back east and how much some of you must be suffering from it.

I was just now able to connect to the net. I have not installed any programs on the computer, wanted to make sure I got my antivirus on and running first. Both my computers got viruses on them, and the hard disks got fried. I don't know yet how much I lost. Depends on whether I can get the virus out of my external hd, which I'm sure got infected too. Won't be the first time I loose two years worth of work.

My mom is very sick again with bronchitis, so I don't know how soon I'll be up and running again. I have not been able to read all the posts here, that will take a while as well. We are having a lot of heavy rain right now, which I love, but some folks are dealing with mud slides. What a mess.

Well, sorry, can't write a lot tonight. Just wanted to thank you all for your kind concern. I really appreciate all of you asking about me.

To my RD members, please hang in there. I had the tut for last week done, then every thing hit the fan. I'll try to get things up asap. Thank you for your patience.

Love you all! I posted my gift three days ago. Should be there in a week. Going a long ways off!

:D

scrappyaggie48
02-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Nice to see you back Granny - sure did miss u:) Hope your mum is on the mend too take carexx

MaggieMae
02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Welcome back!! We missed you loads!

Kazr
02-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Dear Granny
Sorry to hear both your puters fried,must be very frustrating going through that,I hope it(they) will be up & running again soon.
Hope your Mum is on the improve,thinking of you both.
hugs Karyn.

eye
02-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Yeppers we did get the snow.But I was not working that night.I hope your mother will be okay.You have alot on your plate and I also hope you get computer up and running.We sure missed your nagging:D and you know how much I love you and everybody in the world.I am waiting to get my love thread going but have to wait till exchange is over.xo xo.:)

Granny
02-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Oh, brother!!!!!! Not again! :rolleyes:

:p

ps: Thank you girls!

crops2dawn
02-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Eye, keep it buried, will ya!!! I ain't going back there....:p

Granny, glad to see you up and running again!!! We sure have missed you around here, yeah even me, just a tiny bit!
Sending some prayers up for your Mom too. Sometimes I think they get sick, just so we worry about them as much as they worried about us for sooo many years....lol

eye
02-08-2009, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=crops2dawn;132464]Eye, keep it buried, will ya!!! I ain't going back there....:p

Well I have my plants buried and I know you want to come over to help me.Your always so thoughtful.:D

pkdoll
02-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Granny good to see that you are able to post again. I really sympathize with you on losing your hard drive. That is always devastating no matter how much you lose. I sure hope that your mom gets better soon as well. Take care and hurry back.:)

Granny
02-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Thank you girls!!! I got some horror stories to tell you about trying to get my programs back on, but I don't have the energy. I got bronquitis again and feel miserable.

Sorry to be such a whinner! It just seems that there is someone out to get me. But then, you all can relate to that, can't you? :eek:

Much love to you all. Until soon, I hope!

:)

Marion
02-10-2009, 08:56 AM
If misery loves company, then I am yours Granny. I just finally got over a cold a few weeks ago that hung on ever since I got back from Europe in November, and now I got a sore throat, sinus cold and all the rest that goes with it......:(
But at least you have a buddy sharing your misery Granny!

sacannon
02-10-2009, 03:29 PM
I had one a few weeks ago, and then it started to threaten to come back. Still have a lot of sinus problems going on, but it is nothing compared to what some are dealing with. Hope you get better and up and running smoothly!

omajo
02-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Hope you all feeling better ladies! Probably we all need to increase our exercise to boost our immune system. Sitting too long in front of mr. Puter!!.............

Granny
02-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Ah, Marion, you're a true blue!!! Lova ya, kid! Yes, misery loves company. :D

Seriously, I'm sorry you girls are sick. Almost every one I know has a cold or worse. And the wheather does not help. One week is raining cats and dogs, the next we're having temps in the 80s!!! :(

But, thank you for the kind words and good wishes. Same for you girls. And Omajo, the only exercise I need, is a trip to a nice restaurant where I can load up on Mojitos. But with my coughing, they would not let me anywheres near the entrance!!!

:o

crops2dawn
02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Heyyyy, I'm NOT sick....ok, maybe in the head, but other than that.....feeling great! Want me to come over granny, I can help ya get better fast! LOL I even might help ya with your computer if your nice to me....LOL packin' me bags!:D