PDA

View Full Version : Thank you OMAJO!!

kimbob
02-02-2009, 07:46 AM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE- I'm making this it's own thread incase you miss it!!
I LOVE my goodies- :D:D
Thanks soo soo much for making me feel like a KID today again!
I couldn't WAIT to try on the t-shirts either!
I even used the Tea towel as a background matt for your LO!!
WOW- I'm actually speechless and just so thankful that you shared your *Australia* with me today!

HUGE HUGS
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=31602

omajo
02-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Oooh, what a nice surprise to read this thread, I was a little bit worried, cause the PO man said it will take 8 days to arrive. Glad you like them,.. that black Tshirt with the bir is a surprise for your hubby, so he didn't get jealous,..............lol...lol...!! Love the layout with the Aborigin's art. Thanks for sharing the page Kim. oxox

kimbob
02-03-2009, 01:17 AM
8 days?_ hahahaha- yeah probably to get from the DEPOT to my post office more like it! This is such a SLOW moving place- but I got it girl:D:D
and Wayne LOVES that shirt!
He's already made plans to wear it for our next cricket or rugby match against AUSTRALIA:eek:- bwahahaha
He said he can't wait to see the guys re-action!

I've already put the apron and gloves in the drawer in the kitchen and you will be remembered everytime they are used!

Thanks so much again my friend!
LOVED opening a present I had *forgot* to expect- hahaha

omajo
02-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Hahaha, yes he can show it to the Aussie cricket team !! There are quite a few Zuid Afrikaans here.
Its quite fun shopping for souveniers, I bought Tshirts for my grandchildren and myself too,.....
I will send you kangaroos if you need some,...!!
oxox