PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

RachellIowa
01-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Well I am back, I have only been taking quick peeks here and there for a while, Kids are doing better, I my self am getting back on track, I have been getting my body rid of a percrition anti depressant before a change to a new one let me tell ya it's was no fun I had been on the meds for soooo long, the withdrawls, headaces dizziness and occational chest pain were nothing I ever wish to do again, to make things worse it had to do this while trying to care for the family and house needless to say the house was the least of my worries, poor family wanted to avoid me with a passion as I got very grumpy at times so while being left to my self I got out the polymer clay and played as it takes no thinking when playing with clay. I have done some works for sale and given many way and the less perfect my daughter and granddaughters get to add to to their collection, Let me tell ya these past few weeks have added some for them as I just could not concentrate worth a darn still Iwill finish and take pics as Itry to improve each time. here are just a few the kids got .
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/things_to_pass_time.jpg. and now I am able to start working on some new things for scrappbooking. Hopefully have some things for you all soon.

*eng*
01-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Wow, they look perfect to me. What talent! I buy things made from polymer at craft fairs, I wish I could make stuff with it. Fantastic, I'm really envious.

Hope you are feeling better, welcome back, lovely to see you again :)

Marion
01-27-2009, 01:08 PM
These are adorable. Hope you feel better soon!

Smile
01-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Glad you are back Rachel.....hay I think I see my face in one of those......:eek:...........looks like you had fun at least for creating.......great job, you are very talanted with a wonderful imagination........xoxoxo

eye
01-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Glad you are back Rachel.....hay I think I see my face in one of those......:eek:...........looks like you had fun at least for creating.......great job, you are very talanted with a wonderful imagination........xoxoxo

That monkey looks like Smile he he.These are perfectly awesome.Wow you have talent.Sometimes hobbies are what gives us a peace of mind.Glad you are back.

crops2dawn
01-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey Rach... glad your getting back here!!! Those dolls are wonderfullllll.... you do excellent work!!!

omajo
01-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow, love those dolls, you very talented ! Hope you feeling better

MarthaT
01-30-2009, 03:23 AM
Yeah, I like those dolls too :) ...Cute and Cuddly.