PDA

View Full Version : American Idol 2009

OnieRN
01-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Okay gang, Yes it's that time again,

So what do you all think so far? That chick that showed up with that bicini was a real shocker!!!!! OF COURSE SHE GOT A GOLD TICKET TO HOLLYWOOD!!!! I thought Simon and Randy was going to druel all over themselves! :eek:

eye
01-20-2009, 05:19 AM
Yeah I should try that.I bet I do not get a gold but straight through to being THEE IDOL and what is good about it I will not have to sing.I can just see Simon looking at me with his dreamy eyes and his mouth wide open.:D

O2BNGdHope
01-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I heard some really good singing! Can't wait until tonight!

OnieRN
01-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Did ya all see and hear Jason's brother? He doesn't have the dread locks like his brother, but that RED hair makes a statement too. LOL Totally different from his brother.

eye
01-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh yes he sure is different.I like his look.:)

O2BNGdHope
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Yes! Much better than dreads. I'm sorry I just can't make myself like those! He's gonna be good, too!

OnieRN
01-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I''ve been glued to the TV today, watching our new President (Obama) take office. I will switch to the idols, when it's time.

Last year, I took my parents to see the Idol concert here in Phoenix. That was their first show and it was great. I scrapped the whole event!

pkdoll
01-20-2009, 04:38 PM
The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.

OnieRN
01-20-2009, 04:58 PM
The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.

David Cook's brother tried out last year. David was not planning on trying out but he went with his brother to the audition. I understand his brother talked him into trying out too. David was selected and his brother was passed over. He mentioned his brother, when he won by saying it was all his fault! I also heard that Fantasia's brother tried out the year after she won and he didn't make it through the initial audition.

I agree, there are a some real good ones so far! I'm a sucker for tear jurkers, so I weaped for the guy who's wife had just tied and also for the blind guy. Both seemed good!

eye
01-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes it should be very interesting.:)

OnieRN
01-21-2009, 09:55 AM
They had several good ones from San Francisco! I liked the guy who took care of his MOM and expecially that last guy!

Tonight will be from Kentucky! Gosh, I wished my daughter had the opportunity to try out! She's really good. I think they have a cap on the age of 30!?!? My Jennifer is 33.

eye
01-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes last night was great and I will still know the winner before you again this year:D

OnieRN
01-21-2009, 04:37 PM
yes last night was great and i will still know the winner before you again this year:d

Just rub it in eye!!! {Snickering Here}

eye
01-22-2009, 05:59 AM
:d:d:d:d:d

crops2dawn
01-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Tooo funny Eye, I remember last year, Onie wouldn't even come in until after the show..... looking forward to another great season.... some of those peeps had me in stitches.... I love the beginning!!!!

OnieRN
01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Do you all realize that this is our 3rd Season as a group watching the Idols?

I do believe that we are going to get some real surprizes in the weeks ahead. So far, it looks like they've got some really good contestants. I'm sure those FEW strange ones will be weeded out the first week or 2 in Hollywood.

It's going to be a good season!

eye
01-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Oh I so enjoy this show.Boy you sure get some weirdos---scary.It sure puts a smile on my face.Some good singers.Sometimes when I think they are good they do not get through.:D

MaggieMae
01-31-2009, 03:01 PM
I just found this thread - yippee!! I'm such an Idol fanatic and I've finally got Ron addicted, too! The first weeks are so funny - some of the contestants are really crazy! This should be a good year! Do you guys like Kara? I do - I think she's honest but also kind. Her expressions are sooooo funny!!

OnieRN
01-31-2009, 04:49 PM
YIPPPPPPY! It is going to be another great year!!!

Oh these first few weeks have been so funny! I understand that this week will be the first week in Hollywood. They will be eliminating about half of those who got the GOLD tickets. I do think they are going to have some pretty good talent this year!

So, I guess we will have to start picking out our favorites!!!!!

crops2dawn
01-31-2009, 05:05 PM
It's gonna be tough to pick right now, I'll wait till they get down to the 12.... I like Kara, she seems pretty cool and down to earth! The guys are nasty this year....LOL I wonder how bathing suit girl is gonna do.... I don't see her lasting that long....and will she show up in Hollywood with her suit on....hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

OnieRN
01-31-2009, 09:58 PM
Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.

eye
02-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.

well she got through again:D.Cannot wait till it gets going.

OnieRN
02-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Can you believe it EYE???? Amazing!!! She still has an attitude! The funny part is the fact that she is from here in Phoenix! SAD SAD SAD!!!!

twpclerk
02-04-2009, 04:13 AM
If she's like this now, can you believe how she would be if she did become a "star", who would want to work with an attitude like that?

O2BNGdHope
02-04-2009, 10:09 AM
She has a "good" voice but it's only average compared to others they have. She has no power behind it. But HER attitude isn't as bad as the new judge's. Why doesn't she just say yes or no and leave it at that? I guess it wouldn't be as exciting for the ratings. But gosh! I think both of their attitudes stink. She wasn't even in a bathing suit this time but the new girl was still jealous.

mh51
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey guys I do hope you enjoy your programme BUT it drives me sooooooooooo crazy with the number of adverts / commercials - whatever you call them.

I just can't believe how many there are BUT having said that there is some talent out there.

crops2dawn
02-04-2009, 07:16 PM
I missed ittttttttttttttt!!!!! When are the reruns! LOL

eye
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
well the kini girls was out and her and that one judge both had attitudes eh.Next week Crops he he

OnieRN
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I am SO glad that the swim suit babe is GONE!!!

I really was shocked that David Osmond didn't make it further. He really sounded good. I think they probably were harder on him because of being an Osmond!

What did you all think of that CRY BABY! I'm shocked he made it another week. He seems to have a good voice but his crying will not take him very far!!!!

So far, my favorites include the music teacher, who's wife died a month before he auditioned and also the guy who works on the oil rig!

twpclerk
02-06-2009, 04:35 AM
Onie, we must think alike!! I too am glad bikini girl is gone and thought that Danny (music teacher) and his group did fantastic and the oil rig guy is great too!! I liked the group that kinda did their song rap style and I sure hope next week doesn't have all that drama and has more singing!! Have a great day!

eye
02-06-2009, 05:27 AM
shame he will be titled CRY BABY---gets on my nerves.The ones with rap song were good.Also I like the teacher and the oiler rigger man .Can't wait till next week.:D

eye
02-12-2009, 05:52 AM
They sure have some good singers.But that cry baby has got to go.:D

twpclerk
02-12-2009, 07:10 AM
I agree Eye, what a whiner!! lol, I was so disappointed Danny's friend JaMoi (sp??) didn't make it through and then when they put Nick/Norman through, who is funny, but not as good as JaMoi, I was really disappointed more.

OnieRN
02-12-2009, 08:18 AM
It sounds like we're all in agreement! The cry baby has got to go! I don't care how good of a singer he may be............ he has got to go!

I was sad to see Danny's friend gone too! I'm real confused about Norman........ We've really not heard him sing yet, he just seems to be funny. I hope we will see what the judges saw in him, once the real singing begins!

So far I have several favorites. Danny, Scott (blind guy) and both of the 2 guys that were let through at the end (the welder & the oil rigger).

The one that really annoys me is the girl that annoys Simon. Her name is soming like Tatum ????? Long dark hair!. She does sing good but she is ANNOYING!

eye
02-12-2009, 04:25 PM
she is another cry baby.she can sing but is very annoying with her theactrical acts.I was dissappointed when they let him go and kept the cryer and the comedian.Maybe he will get back on a wild card.:)

crops2dawn
02-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok, I did watch it.... but I am not good with the names...YET.... When they let that guy go, (he was black with an earring, and I think he had tatoos too, I was shocked, I really liked him and he sang really good!!! I hope he comes back... I see a future for that boy! And I agree cry baby gotta go..LOL

eye
02-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Ok, I did watch it.... but I am not good with the names...YET.... When they let that guy go, (he was black with an earring, and I think he had tatoos too, I was shocked, I really liked him and he sang really good!!! I hope he comes back... I see a future for that boy! And I agree cry baby gotta go..LOL

Yes I am not good with names but he sure could sing.Pray their is a wild card and we get to see him come back.

OnieRN
02-18-2009, 08:09 PM
So what's the opinion of the first 3 that went through?

I am SO SO glad that Danny and Michael went through. The blonde with the pink hair is good too!

Okay, if my math serves me....... if they let 3 go through out of the 3 groups of 12,...... that is only 9. They are working toward having 12, so that means they must be going to pull out 3 wild cards! What do ya all think??????

I have to admit that Titana was very good last night and I was shocked that she did not whine or giggle!

I have a few favorites out of the next group of 12 too, so we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eye
02-19-2009, 05:53 AM
So what's the opinion of the first 3 that went through?

I am SO SO glad that Danny and Michael went through. The blonde with the pink hair is good too!

Okay, if my math serves me....... if they let 3 go through out of the 3 groups of 12,...... that is only 9. They are working toward having 12, so that means they must be going to pull out 3 wild cards! What do ya all think??????

I have to admit that Titana was very good last night and I was shocked that she did not whine or giggle!

I have a few favorites out of the next group of 12 too, so we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but she cried.She will be a wild card I bet.She is a good singer just a sookie.I like the girl and the fellow with glasses but their was two other fellows bettter then the other fellow they picked.It is getting exciting.

O2BNGdHope
02-19-2009, 06:25 AM
I like the girl, Alexis Grace. (pretty name so I remember it) and so far I think either she or David will win it. But we have a long way to go. I quite often get surprised when my favorites go early. LOL!

jazzieal
02-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Guess I will be odd man out and say I agreeded with all 3 of the choices..LOL

eye
02-26-2009, 03:42 AM
Well it was a bit different.Anxious to see who they picked.:)

OnieRN
02-26-2009, 12:27 PM
I agree!!!!

I do like the "RED HEAD" named Allison, and I also liked the last guy (ADAM). I am totally baffled about a 3rd one! I was disappointed in Jessica, the first one that performed, because I really like her. I also wished the welder, Matt had done better.

Tonight, we will see!

Last night, I heard them say something about a wild card round.

crops2dawn
02-26-2009, 05:00 PM
I watched a bit....some did okay, still don't know names...lol but I can't wait to see tonight! Eye no telling....okay!!!!

jazzieal
02-27-2009, 12:31 AM
I liked the winners from tonight..was glad to see the red head made it thru but I was pulling for a few that didnt make it..now nexrt week we see a new group and that goofy boy who wore the big ties and a head band performs..Hes too nervous acting to me..I do not like the way they are doing Idol this year and I think they made a mistake adding that new judge..I think there is a lot of conflits now. I also heard Simon say that some of them would be repicked to perform so I guess he means that wild card round Ive heard about.

eye
02-27-2009, 04:25 AM
Well I got to see it last night.Interesting indeed.:)

OnieRN
02-27-2009, 08:02 AM
I was real glad to see Adam (dark hair guy) and Allison (red head) make it. I have a feeling that Allison will end up in the top few. She's really good!

My understanding is that they will have a group of that was not selected come back for a second chance. That group will have make up the last 3 in the final 12. I'm glad they are going to do that! I think the judges will pick those to return and American will vote on them. There are several that really picked bad songs that are good, so maybe they will come back.

The only guy that I'm interested in this next group is Scott. He's the blind guy. He auditioned in Phoenix.

eye
02-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes he is good Onie.I hope they do not vote for thst sookie girl though her voice is nice it ruins her.The friend of the one that lost his wife was such a good singer and they kept that nutt of a fellow and let him go instead.Should be interesting when the wildcard starts.

OnieRN
03-03-2009, 09:40 PM
I think this is going to be the hardest week! I really liked several of them!!!!! Of course, we here in Phoenix are cheering on "Scott" the blind guy! BUT it would be easy to pick at least 4 others in the group!!!!

I will be able to select my favorites after they get down to the final 12. So far they're getting a good group.

MaggieMae
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I had phone calls and didn't hear them all - but I'm rooting for the blind fellow, too, although I don't think he has the best voice - he's just so nice!

eye
03-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Yes it was so good last night.Had to watch it at the hospital as their was no power for a few days.

OnieRN
03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
It was a great show tonight! Was so happy to see Scott make it through............. in fact they were all good!

So tomorrow night will be the wild card night with the 8 selected! It sound be interesting!!!!!!!

MaggieMae
03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
It was great to see the eight that are coming back tomorrow night - I had kind of forgotten about them. They were all good. I think Jorge is good, too!

jazzieal
03-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I got to vote 3 times last night and 2 out of my 3 made it thru so I was happy..good to see the others coming back..I have never seen American Idol done this way but I think I like it..

OnieRN
03-05-2009, 08:16 PM
What a surprize!!!! 13 into the top 12 was a real twist. This is going to be a good season. I got so excited when Jazmine was kept!

I would not wanted to be a judge to decide because they're all really good.

eye
03-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Yes they are really great this year.I enjoyed it.Looking forward to next week.Yes that surprised me when they picked 13.:)

crops2dawn
03-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I missed it AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :(

MaggieMae
03-06-2009, 08:25 PM
The 13 really was a surprise!! They are mixing it up a little bit this year - to keep everyone interested, I think! Thank goodness Tatiana is gone for good!!!

OnieRN
03-11-2009, 05:16 PM
So who do you think will be sent home tonight?

eye
03-12-2009, 04:58 AM
The ones who I thought was going:D.They are getting pretty good at the signing eh.I snuck and used the wards clerks gadget to get free T.V.I just cannot miss the Idols.:D

OnieRN
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
I think Mike or Lil will go tonight. I like them both. Anoonu shocked me last night! It sure is getting hard! They're all pretty good.

I HATE what Adam did! I still think we will see him in the top but last night's performance was TERRIBLE!!!!

eye
03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
I think Mike or Lil will go tonight. I like them both. Anoonu shocked me last night! It sure is getting hard! They're all pretty good.

I HATE what Adam did! I still think we will see him in the top but last night's performance was TERRIBLE!!!!

But that tatoo just ruins her when she is all dressed up.Adam is he the one who sang that son about fire.I Loved how he did this song.They are so good.I still like danny.The girl with the tatoo sounds great---her voice is different.It makes her look tough and it is so dirty looking.Love her voice though.Should be interesting.

OnieRN
03-18-2009, 06:20 PM
But that tatoo just ruins her when she is all dressed up.Adam is he the one who sang that son about fire.I Loved how he did this song.They are so good.I still like danny.The girl with the tatoo sounds great---her voice is different.It makes her look tough and it is so dirty looking.Love her voice though.Should be interesting.

Lil is the black girl that sang. She really has a good voice but I didn't care for her song last night. The one with the tattoo is the blond. She's good too, I agree about Danny. I really like him a lot. Adam is the one that sang about "FIRE" but I didn't like it. I love country music and I just didn't like the way he sang it. I could see how Randy Travis was shocked!!!! ME TOO!!!!

Smile
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I am still sticking with Adam.........although I like all of them and want them all to win.....:eek:

MaggieMae
03-18-2009, 07:31 PM

Oh, Onie! You're going to kill me but I really loved what Adam did last night - he has the most incredible range!! It was really different, though! Ron hated it, too! I was disappointed by Danny's performance - he's always so super good. Lil didn't do very well - she may be the one to go tonight. Anoop Dawg was really good!! Meghan drives me nuts - I think it's her "quirkiness" that the judges all love. She was brave to sing being so sick, though. Can't wait for 8:00! :p

OnieRN
03-19-2009, 08:40 AM
I was really shocked about Alexis being sent home! I honestly expected her to make it to the top 4 or 5.

I loved the duet by Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis last night! I had heard that song on the radio this week and was telling my room mate about it. I think it was so pretty.

Well, how we know who our top ten will be and who will go on tour this summer. I do plan on going to the tour performance again, HOPEFULLY!!!!

eye
03-19-2009, 11:34 AM
yes I liked what Adam did to this song.I was surprised she was voted out.SHOULD BE EXCITING THEN i CAN START TO TEASE MY FRIEND :D

OnieRN
03-19-2009, 05:35 PM
yes I liked what Adam did to this song.I was surprised she was voted out.SHOULD BE EXCITING THEN i CAN START TO TEASE MY FRIEND :D

HA HA Eye..... Teasing goes 2 ways!!!!!

jazzieal
03-19-2009, 05:38 PM
I couldn't stand what Adam did to Johnny Cash's ring of fire..but he is good and I look for him to make it to the top..I was sorry to see Alexis go..she got a second try but her voice seemed to be way off last night..I really like Lil too..I also like the guy whose wife died right before Idol tryouts..Im terrible with names lately..

OnieRN
03-19-2009, 08:21 PM
I couldn't stand what Adam did to Johnny Cash's ring of fire..but he is good and I look for him to make it to the top..I was sorry to see Alexis go..she got a second try but her voice seemed to be way off last night..I really like Lil too..I also like the guy whose wife died right before Idol tryouts..Im terrible with names lately..

Jazz......... the guy who's wife died is Danny!

I can see that this is going to be a hard hard year cause everyone is really good!

:)

eye
03-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Yep everyone is really good but I cannot getthe names right.I loved the song adam did.It was a very relaxing toon.I always thought I was reincarnated from Egypt.He is cute as well.He reminds me of a girl.:)

jazzieal
03-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Jazz......... the guy who's wife died is Danny!

I can see that this is going to be a hard hard year cause everyone is really good!

:)

Thanks Onie..looks like I could remember that one..I have a cousin named that..lol
You're right Its going to be hard because there are several I really like to..but the ones who are left will do alright they get to go on tour

MaggieMae
03-23-2009, 02:40 PM
This is going to be a hard year - I picked Danny at first but he didn't do as well as I thought he would last week - hope he does better this week!! I really like Adam - he's quite strange, though, but seems really nice. He has the most amazing pipes!! (I think he may be gay, Eye, and that's why he seems a bit like a girl.) I thought it was hysterical when Randy Travis said he'd never met a guy with nail polish before. LOL

OnieRN
03-23-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL.............. it sure is getting interesting!

eye
03-23-2009, 06:58 PM
This is going to be a hard year - I picked Danny at first but he didn't do as well as I thought he would last week - hope he does better this week!! I really like Adam - he's quite strange, though, but seems really nice. He has the most amazing pipes!! (I think he may be gay, Eye, and that's why he seems a bit like a girl.) I thought it was hysterical when Randy Travis said he'd never met a guy with nail polish before. LOL

Eye thought so.Yes Onie it is getting good and Eye love this fan group.

Smile
03-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Once again Adam did amazing.......what a wonderful change in his appearence this week. And a close tie is off course that wonderful 16 year old girl...........amazing.........hope they both win......xoxoxo .....love Motown..........great memories

eye
03-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Once again Adam did amazing.......what a wonderful change in his appearence this week. And a close tie is off course that wonderful 16 year old girl...........amazing.........hope they both win......xoxoxo .....love Motown..........great memories

That young girl reminds me of Janis Joplin.She is good.Adam was wicked and of coarse they were all so good.Who will it be tonight.I am offf too. :)

OnieRN
03-26-2009, 07:58 AM
I think Megan (the blonde) will go home tonight!

I think we're all thinking the same regarding who will be in the top 2 or 3 spots.

MaggieMae
03-26-2009, 09:16 AM
It was kind of a long 2 hours last night - there were some bad performances! I think either Meghan or Lil might go tonight. Also, the nice guy (ugh - I forgot his name) the one from Texas who shouted his way through might go. Adam totally blew me away! He looks good when he's dressed normally! Allison is the new Janis Joplin!! She rocks! :):):) I've liked Danny from the beginning but his performance was just so-so - I hope he stays, though.

eye
03-26-2009, 12:07 PM
OOOOOooooo should the teasing start.It is getting so good.

OnieRN
03-26-2009, 06:47 PM
OOOOOooooo should the teasing start.It is getting so good.

I hear ya friend!!!!!! You'll always be a TEASE! hehehe

eye
03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
I hear ya friend!!!!!! You'll always be a TEASE! hehehe

Oh Onie yah not going to believe it but I know who gets voted out.

eye
03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
and it is------------:D

eye
03-26-2009, 06:58 PM
I thought it was you know who but it was you know who instead:D

eye
03-26-2009, 07:02 PM
They voted out the wrong one sh-t:p

crops2dawn
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Are ya watching Onie????? I know too.....LOL

OnieRN
03-26-2009, 10:48 PM
I did watch it! I figured Michael would go soon but I honestly thought Megan was going to go first!

:eek:

MaggieMae
03-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Ugh! I hoped that Meghan would go first. Oh, well, at least my favorites are safe! :):):)

OnieRN
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
I agree MaggieMae! Surely she will go early on! :eek:

eye
03-28-2009, 06:42 AM
Looking forward to next week.:)

jazzieal
03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
I wasn't surprised at all by who got it last week..but my favorites are safe too for now anyway..

eye
03-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh girls it is so good tonight.Tomorrow will be different.I think the blonde will be gone.

MaggieMae
03-31-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh, please! Let Meghan Joy be gone next week!! She may be beautiful but you need to have a good voice too!!! Adam absolutely rocked tonight! Danny, Scott and Chris did well, too. I think one of the girls will go.

OnieRN
03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
I agree with the rest of you............ Meghan will be next to go! Anoot and Matt might also be in the bottom 3.

I was so proud of Scott! He's the blind guy from Scottsdale AZ. I'm sure he wont be on for long but he does not deserve to leave yet!

This years group has some really good ones!

eye
04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Well the bottom three---one was a shocker but I cannot tell yet.

eye
04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
And I think I know who is going:DIt is-------:p

MaggieMae
04-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Yesssssssss! Finally - it's Meghan Joy!!! I don't know why but her voice just irritated me loads!!

Smile
04-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Sorry Maggie but I really loved Meghan's voice. I just thought she chose to many of the wrong songs. I think that she is more of a folk or jazz singer with that voice. I still favour Adam and Allison...........time will tell but Adam is still keeping ahead of the game.........I wish you all lived closer and we could get together to watch the last show and have a party .....wouldn't we have fun...........xoxoxo

eye
04-02-2009, 05:50 AM
I liked Meagans voice as she had an unusal sound but never picked her right songs.But the wee one shocked me to be in the bottom 3

OnieRN
04-02-2009, 07:38 AM
I was shocked at Meghan's attitude on the last show! Especially when she told Simon she didn't care......... well he came back with "we don't care either" and was not going to even give her an opportunity to save herself! The girl really has an ugly personality!

Remember in the years past, we all kept rooting people off that just wasn't that good (Sanjah & Jason), and look how far they went up into the top 10....... This year is different because they're all very good! Each good in their own ways. I guess the biggie will be, who will BEST represent the American Idol! I think the top will be Danny & Adam! :D

jazzieal
04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I agree with you 100% Onie..I thought Megan had a bad attitude..shes shown it several times..like maybe she didnt really want to be there but didnt want to just quit, I think she would be a great jazz singer...but definately Danny or Adam will the Idol this year..Im leaning more toward Danny...I LOVED the song he did this week..but either way both of them will end up being big in the music world..

eye
04-02-2009, 12:33 PM
I like Danny to win.But if adam does that is okay.But look at the other one who is so quiet and all of a sudden he is movin on up very quickly.I wonder what he has stored for us.:)What is with the crow calls.I found it imature but then they are not as wise as me.:DI will clean up but remember towards the end Eye is going to be rootin with the rooties. xo:)

eye
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh Adam gave me goosebumps.Bravo and i think he will make our American Idol

OnieRN
04-07-2009, 08:10 PM
The show hasn't started here yet! I'm sure looking forward to it!

:D

MaggieMae
04-07-2009, 10:48 PM
OMG, guys! Adam rocked!! Simon did a standing ovation - first time! I think Adam is the new American Idol - the guys and Melissa are good. I think Lil may go next - I don't think she's as great as she thinks she is!!

eye
04-08-2009, 06:12 AM
wasn't Adam good.Wow.He can change his voice all the time.Boy it was good last night.:)

OnieRN
04-08-2009, 11:39 PM
How sad to see Scott go so soon! I knew he would never stay until the end but I just like him! I'm sure we will hear of great offers for him in the future! I had tears when I heard what Paula said at the end of the show!

Well we're down to the last 7!!!!!!

eye
04-09-2009, 04:55 AM
Yes it was sad too but it was his time.I still think Adam will be te idol.

MaggieMae
04-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Didn't you guys think it was time for Lil to go? She hasn't had a good performance in 2-3 weeks - she must have lots of fans! It looks like Adam will be the American Idol - he's all over the internet with some old videos. He seems humble and appreciative.

eye
04-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Perhaps lil will be next to go.

OnieRN
04-10-2009, 08:03 AM
I like Adam BUT I'm not giving up on Danny either! He's really another favorite! We honestly do not know WHO is getting the most votes, we can only assume. They only tell us who got the least votes!

jazzieal
04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I think it will come down to Adam and Danny but Im hoping Danny will win..either way both will be winners Im sure and get recording contracts..

OnieRN
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM
I think it will come down to Adam and Danny but Im hoping Danny will win..either way both will be winners Im sure and get recording contracts..

I agree with you Jazz!

MaggieMae
04-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Adam and Danny! Yes! We're a small group this year, aren't we? Do you think we're the only ones who watch it? Oh, Allison, also! She sings like she's 30!!

OnieRN
04-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Adam and Danny! Yes! We're a small group this year, aren't we? Do you think we're the only ones who watch it? Oh, Allison, also! She sings like she's 30!!

Yes Julie, we are a small group this year!

How's your move coming? I'm doing good and starting to shop around for an apartment. Was planning on waiting a couple of months but it looks like I'm going to go ahead a get settled into a place soon. I am finding some nice apartments but very few with a washer and dryer or the hook ups! I hate using public laundry rooms but I may have to settle.

I'm really enjoying my new job too!

eye
04-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Allison was wicked to night.Adam was wow and Danny was so good.They will be there till the end

OnieRN
04-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Eye, your so funny! I believe I'm 3 hours behind you so you can keep your teasing!!!!!!

MaggieMae
04-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Wahoo - it was a good show tonight! Adam rocked the house as usual! LOL I actually really liked Anoop tonight - his voice was really sweet. I thought Lil was "pitchy" - what about you guys?

So glad you're getting settled, Onie, and glad you like your job. Things are looking up!!

eye
04-15-2009, 06:06 AM
Wahoo - it was a good show tonight! Adam rocked the house as usual! LOL I actually really liked Anoop tonight - his voice was really sweet. I thought Lil was "pitchy" - what about you guys?

So glad you're getting settled, Onie, and glad you like your job. Things are looking up!!

I agree but allison danny and adam will be the last three standing

OnieRN
04-15-2009, 07:19 AM
I agree but allison danny and adam will be the last three standing

absolutly! The three of them are best!

O2BNGdHope
04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I've just been agreeing with everything everyone says! LOL! They are all improving themselves, though. I find myself saying "Wow! He did GOOD this week" to some of the others, too. Wonder who will get the boot this week?

Have you guys seen the you tube video for Britain's Got Talent? Simon is the judge for that one, plus Piers from our America's Got Talent. You have GOT to see their faces when they hear this lady sing. Simon looks like he's in love in one spot. I can't link you but go to you tube and search for Susan Boyle. There are several but the best version shows more background on her and more expressions from the judges. Look for the one titled "Susan Boyle - singer - Britains got talent 2009 (with lyrics)" This just aired so no telling yet who's going to win but she's going to go far. She is SO amazing you've just got to hear it.

jazzieal
04-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Im so so mad at myself..I fell asleep before the show came on..and didn't wake up till 10:30..got to go google and see who we lost tonight

eye
04-16-2009, 04:44 AM
They saved him but next week two gets voted out.Wow They are so good.

OnieRN
04-16-2009, 07:37 AM
That was amazing~ I know they said that 2 will go home next week, but if one of them was not saved, I think they can save one more week. This new rule is strange to understand. I know that diffently if Matt is in the bottom again than he would not be eligible to be saved again. I beieve the rule is only one time saved. :eek:

MaggieMae
04-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Oh, darn, you guys! Lil is safe one more time. I always think her songs have some really bad notes in them! Oh, well. what did you think of Chris? He seems to be a favorite with Simon. It's getting exciting - the worst thing is we'll be moving during the finals! Yikes!

OnieRN
04-21-2009, 10:48 PM
I am finding myself in awwwwww each week! This group is so good!!!! I am have Danny, Adam, and Alyson as the top 3. 2 will go home tomorrow....... I am thinking it will be the same bottom..... Anook and Lil....... We will see tomorrow night!

Adam really amazed me tonight! I loved his song!!!!

MaggieMae
04-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi Onie,

I have the same three at the top - although I think Adam is my No. 1!! That little Allison can sing, too! Danny has a wonderful growly voice! It's going to be sad tomorrow night. I do hope Lil goes - she was even more "pitchy" tonight!

eye
04-22-2009, 05:53 AM
Oh it is so good.I just love it this year. xo

jazzieal
04-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I agree with Maggie about Lil...I dont think she will ever find her own voice..I also think like the rest that Adam, Danny and Alyson will be in the top 3..I was for Danny all the way but now I'm being swayed toward Adam..I thought they all did good tonight and will be interesting to see what 2 will go..I don't like the new rule..I think they should just be out if they are out..

OnieRN
04-22-2009, 07:56 AM
I agree with Maggie about Lil...I dont think she will ever find her own voice..I also think like the rest that Adam, Danny and Alyson will be in the top 3..I was for Danny all the way but now I'm being swayed toward Adam..I thought they all did good tonight and will be interesting to see what 2 will go..I don't like the new rule..I think they should just be out if they are out..

I agree with everything you say here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing that a few of us are still keeping up with this..... year after year! Can you believe this is Scrapsville's Season 3 of the American Idols?!?!?!?!?!

eye
04-22-2009, 03:33 PM
I agree with everything you say here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing that a few of us are still keeping up with this..... year after year! Can you believe this is Scrapsville's Season 3 of the American Idols?!?!?!?!?!

I will always be in this thread.Love our little group. xo.I will see who gets booted before you ha ha and I may tell he he

eye
04-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Well it is the ones I thought that were going:D

eye
04-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Now you must wait to see:D

mswizard
04-22-2009, 07:51 PM
LOL...we saw it Eye! Mikki watches AI all the time, she likes dancing with the stars too.

OnieRN
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm still waiting!!!!

MaggieMae
04-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Finally - Lil is gone!! She's been "pitchy" for weeks now! I actually like Anoop's voice but they are really down to the best now. What do you guys think? I think the final might be Kris vs. Adam, although Danny was my pick way back when. Allison also really rocks! They are all so good!

O2BNGdHope
04-23-2009, 11:16 AM
From this point on, I don't think I'll be able to guess. They are all SOOOO good that they will ALL make it big. It's just a matter of who has the most followers who will actually call in. I always root for someone but I never call any more. Shame on me.

OnieRN
04-23-2009, 06:49 PM
WOW........... it is hard to guess at this point. I'm honestly thinking Adam will win but I still have a special spot for Danny.

eye
04-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Well it goes like guys.I think Adam and Allison will be at the end and Adam will win.:D

MaggieMae
04-24-2009, 03:57 PM
It's definitely going to be Adam and somebody - it should be Allison but Kris has a big following! I sure hope we're not without TV at the end!! We are moving into a place that doesn't have cable or internet! Yikes

jazzieal
04-28-2009, 08:14 AM
I think is will be down to Adam and Danny...but it really does't matter much at this point in time..those that are left will most likely get recording contracts...can't wait for tonight.

OnieRN
04-28-2009, 07:55 PM
yippy...............it's idol night!!!!!!

eye
04-29-2009, 06:05 AM
Yes and I missed the teasing but I did stay up to watch it.Wow they are good and that Adam OOOOOoooooooo.I like Danny as well but Allison is so powerful.Will tease tonight.:D

O2BNGdHope
04-29-2009, 07:31 AM
I loved the songs last night! Right up my alley. And everybody did such a great job. I thought Danny tried a little too hard at the end of his song, though. Might go against him. I think Matt will go tonight.

MaggieMae
04-29-2009, 09:06 AM
It's Danny, Adam and Allison, don't you guys think? In some ways, I loved Allison's performance almost the best. It's hard to believe she just turned 17!!

OnieRN
04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Gosh, there are a bunch here that think Kris will go the whole way

It really is getting interesting!

eye
04-29-2009, 07:21 PM
OMG it is half over and I am:eek: shocked.Gotta go now and finish watching it.:D

MaggieMae
04-29-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm guessing Matt will go tonight - but you never know!! I'm so glad it's on tonight because tomorrow night we will have everything disconnected! No TV, no phone, no internet!! Ugh!! :( I just loved Allison last night but she's had a hard time standing out - who knows! No fair, Eye! You almost know!

eye
04-29-2009, 08:05 PM
:eek:Holy Cow I knew who was going to go but who else was in the bottom was too too shocking.Now yah have to wait he he because Eye knows.:D

OnieRN
04-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh your too funny EYE!!!!

jazzieal
04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Well gang, don't guess many were surprised at who went home tonight...but I sure was SHOCKED at who was in the bottom 3..Adam took his turn there this week...now I think that all of them that are left have.. at one week or the other.. been in that bottom 3..I'm still thinking that Danny will win, at least that is who I'm pulling for.

MaggieMae
04-29-2009, 10:49 PM
OMG - Adam in the bottom two!! That was quite a surprise! Danny and Allison were so good - that wasn't a surprise but I thought Kris was a bit of a surprise - I don't think he's as good as Adam! Wow - the suspense is building!

eye
04-30-2009, 06:46 AM
What did I tell you--Surprise and shocked.Adam is better then Chris.Oh it is so exciting and next week Eye will be all cured and rooten.It is going to get interesting.

OnieRN
04-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Yepper........... that was a surprize to see Adam in the bottom 2.

You know in the past, they had to prepare 2 songs, when it got down to the last singers. I keep expecting them to start singing 2 songs during the performance night. Hummmmmm, I wonder if that is another change?!?!?!

MaggieMae
04-30-2009, 08:30 AM
That's right, Onie! I've been waiting for the two songs, too! Maybe next week. OMG- I'll have to barge in somewhere to watch TV! We won't have ours hooked up yet and no computer - yikes! This move is happening tomorrow! :o

OnieRN
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM
In liked the duets this year!

It was a good show but I do believe Kris will be the next to go. I think the show down is going to put Adam as the winner and Danny & Allison competing for 2'nd.

eye
05-06-2009, 04:18 AM
I was working so could not tease yah but I did get to see it.Just like I predicted.It is so good.:)

Smile
05-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Cry...cry....cry....Darn I missed it again.........but I did see a bit of the highlights on utube. Off course Adam has it in the bag....... unless they are going to do something like ...........".to be continued next season"........wouldn't that be a killer.......or a tie between Allison and Adam just to keep people on the edge of there seats.............you never know what they will do for more publisity.......I must not miss it next week.........Please remind me on Monday......send me emails ............I have brain freeze after the winter we have had and am just now thawing out.....xoxxxoxoxox

OnieRN
05-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I sure called that one wrong! I was so sure that Kris would be the next one, not Allyson. :eek:

well, we know that they've all got to go until the finish!

eye
05-07-2009, 05:17 AM
well Kris should of went.Boy it is exciting.

O2BNGdHope
05-07-2009, 06:42 AM
I think Allyson went because of her song choice. She actually did better last night after she lost than she did on Tues. But the song just didn't have any range. Too much of the same notes. Speaking of which..........I HATED daughtry's song last night. It was exactly the same string of notes for every sentence! Too repetitive for my tastes!

eye
05-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh My oh my it was good tonight.Hard to say who goes off.:D

eye
05-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Unbelievable wow wow speechless:)

MaggieMae
05-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Eye, we don't have TV yet - and very little internet - who left tonight?!!!

eye
05-14-2009, 04:11 AM
Chris got more votes then Adam. Wow

OnieRN
05-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I was without my computer for the past 5 days........... power cord when out.

I was truly shocked when Danny left! I was so sure the Kris would go before Danny.

OnieRN
05-19-2009, 07:53 AM
Oh my goodness, this season went by SO SO FAST!

So it's down to the finals! :eek:

WHO WILL IT BE????? :confused:

OnieRN
05-20-2009, 07:42 AM
Hey, where's everybody? I got all the party favors and goodies for the Idol Party and no one has RSVP'd :eek:

eye
05-20-2009, 01:15 PM
I was so tired I seen it but forgot to tease.It is close.Wow.Tonight I can tanalize you Onie.

eye
05-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Well well it is over.What a show.I guess it is not who I thought it was going to be which leaves just one person left Onie:D and he is the American Idol.This was the best show yet.Man it was so so good.See yah all next year xo xo:D

OnieRN
05-20-2009, 11:08 PM
I honestly got that one wrong!

Well, the last 5 of them were all incrediable! The show was amazing!

OKAY, next year...........

MaggieMae
05-21-2009, 12:12 AM
What a great show!! I was sure it would be Adam. I think Chris thought so, too! He'll make a great American Idol. Till next year!

juliescraps
05-21-2009, 07:08 AM
I was surprised that Kris got it also. I think it is cool though, he came from my state.

OnieRN
05-21-2009, 07:35 AM
The thing I liked was that everyone was SO SURE that Adam had it in the bag............... Goes to show you that the show was not rigged, as many thought.

I was truly shocked! But I'm glad it came out that way. Kris is such a quiet and humble man. I just hate that Brian Seacrest and others referred to Kris as the "Underdog", when he won! That sounds rude.

I think he will do a great job too!

O2BNGdHope
05-21-2009, 08:22 AM
I LOVED it! I too thought Adam would probably win but was so happy for Kris. I feel that Adam is going to go very VERY far without the title. Kris needed that recording contract that he won whereas Adam will get one anyway. Plus, Adam has been in show business since he was a child. Just not yet famous. Kris doesn't have the experience that Adam has so I was surprised but happy. I honestly loved the last 5 people and couldn't pick between any of them.

Danny did such a great job with Lionel! That was so fun. And KISS! Loved it! Alyson with Cindy Lauper? Outstanding! What can I say? I'm a child of the 70's. LOL! Can't wait till next year!

ChristineMc
05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
I couldn't resist making this ATC for a challenge I'm hosting.
Credits in Gallery.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/Kris_Allen_ATC_1_A.jpg

OnieRN
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
i couldn't resist making this atc for a challenge i'm hosting.
Credits in gallery.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/kris_allen_atc_1_a.jpg

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eye
05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
It is perfect.Wow