PDA

View Full Version : Received my gift exchange gift!Jippiee!

Moonfairy
01-19-2009, 02:52 PM
I actually received my parcel on Friday already but didn't have time to go and fetch it.So I went this afternoon and there it was...my gift from Agnes!!!(Scrappy Aggie) I can't thank you enough for all the beautiful gifts I got,I actually had tears in my eyes while opening them! I was so anxious to get them open so while hubby drove us home I tried to get them open,but the post office made sure they wrapped them tightly so I had to wait until we could get home!
I just love the card you included,it's indeed the most beautiful card I ever got and that beautiful organza material the gifts were wrapped in are ever so gorgeous!
I already took some pictures of the gifts I got,will make a layout tomorrow and post here for everybody to see.
Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart for all those beautiful gifts!
Hugs
Trudie xox
PS.Will try to get my gift out this weekend to Smile (Oops,did I mention the name Smile?;)) I'm also a bit behind but don't worry I will make sure my gift reaches you before the end of February.

nanwu
01-19-2009, 04:08 PM
isn't it exciting when the gift arrives....I couldn't be part of the gift exchange this year....but i am just as excited to read about everyone else's wonderful surprises...can't wait to see your layout

Winnie49
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
This is sooo nice!!!!! another girl who received her gift exchange!!!!!! i want mine tooo!!!!! well i will try to send mine to smile this week...... oooooppppssssss i said smile!! i m sorry girl.....
cant wait to see your pictures with aggies gifts!
baci !
wendy

pkdoll
01-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Trudie that is soooooo exciting!! Can't wait to see your LO!!!

Smile
01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Haaaaaay....you think your excited ....so far I will be receiving 15 gifts........Wolvsie I think you made a mystake but that is ok........I can take it.........I am so excited that I go to the mail six times a day.....I am running out of money to pay that darn Nipper to check the back room for me just incase he missed something...........I can't stand it.....I am going nuts here...please if you ladies or gents have a heart at all just tell me its on its way........and moonfairy I will not have a problem opening mine .......I have a power saw........:eek:.............are you sure you all have my name or is this some kind of conspiracy ???????....naw......you all wouldn't lie to me..........:rolleyes:

scrappyaggie48
01-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Glad you liked them Trudie - as I said I tried my best to find things you would appreciate. My pleasure Buddy can't wait to see the LO.:)

waiting waiting ............ patiently for mine LOL:)

Kazr
01-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Can't wait to see your wonderful gifts in a layout Trudie,it truly is an exciting time,we are all on tenderhooks but that adds to the fun:D
hugs
Karyn.