• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Widdy
    • May 2006

Getting Started...

Hi All!

Let see, a little about myself...
    I am almost 23 years old, married for 3 years, live in Idaho, and have the most beautiful 3 1/2 month old baby boy. I just decided I had better start scrapbooking all my baby photos so I don't get behind with his scrapbook! I have so many pictures to do! I have been using this program for a few months now and I love it! The scrapbooks I am making will be the best Christmas presents for grandparents and great-grandparents! So if anyone has any ideas or templates around that could help me out, I would be so grateful if you could share them with me! My sister-in-law is a photographer and I have so many proffessional portraits of my son that I need to get done. I'm not really looking for anything "cutesie" - although I would like to do a few of those pages. Mostly I am looking to do beautiful and elegant pages to match the feel of the photographs.

I'm looking forward to hearing your advice!

Widdy
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

My best suggestion to you would be to check out the Scrapbook Gallery found in this online community. The Scrapbook Gallery is where people post their finished pages for us to view.

Also there are many free templates available in the Sharing Corner that you can download and just add your pictures in. These templates were created by Scrapbook MAX! users.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
    X