PDA

View Full Version : Rosana rosana

eye
01-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh My Goodness.I got it:D I got it and I could kiss your feet.It is beautiful.I love the necklace and the change purse is stunning.You are so sweet and it was a nice Christmas surprise.I also loved your card xo.Thank you so so much.I luv you Rosana xo.:)

crops2dawn
01-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Eye, did Ro but money in your purse?? She put a million dollars in mine...LOL Gotta love that girl!! I got beautiful gold earrings and makeup too.. still have to take a picture and do a layout, hopefully this weekend!!!
Ro your the greatest!!!! kisses, kisses, kisses!!!!!

Smile
01-17-2009, 06:21 AM
Not again....................everyone gets supprises but me............that dam mailman.........:(....I know, I know.....its on its way.......but so is summer and that is in four more months...........depressed to the point of having a chocolate, pop and chip binge.........ever have one of those......:eek:...isn't there anyone out there that feels sorry for me:(.........send all feel sorry cards to me at .....smile.loosingit@sbm.prom..........

rosana brito
01-18-2009, 07:14 PM
HEHEHEHEE, SMILE not it cries girl, its GIF this arriving also okay
Girls I am immensely happy, for its contagious joy ok:D
I sent I stop 5 girls but the ones that I have the address, I know that 4 they had only received lacks SMILE, it had that to be it , heheheheheehehehehehe

Millions hugssssssssssssmy adorables friendssssssssss :D