PDA

View Full Version : Its time...its time....its time....xoxo

Smile
01-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes it is time to go shopping for that special name we have....especially if you have mine..:eek: We are in the middle of a blizzard here but does that stop me........I can shop on line.....this is so much fun. First of all I saw a real rabbit for my secret name.......:eek:...then I decided it may let too many of those marble thingies and she or he may never talk to me again. But I am determined to come up with something sooooooooooo special that just hearing my name shall scare them......:eek:....I mean make them feel warm all over....:o...so off we go and there is no end to the things you can buy on here....just use your mind .....especially if you think like me. I wonder if Nipper would fit in a box.....

omajo
01-01-2009, 05:56 PM
You so funny Smile, hope you don't have my name,....cause I scraed of those 'marble thingies', also of Nipper in a box,......lol !!

Smile
01-01-2009, 06:05 PM
You so funny Smile, hope you don't have my name,....cause I scraed of those 'marble thingies', also of Nipper in a box,......lol !!

All I half to say Omajo is that you have made me laugh soooo hard......love you girl.....xoxo

angelwithin
01-01-2009, 06:09 PM
hey smile....i know who ur buddy is...and no amount of bribing will open my mouth to tell

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/13309501563p8210.gif

Smile
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
hey smile....i know who ur buddy is...and no amount of bribing will open my mouth to tell

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/13309501563p8210.gif

And you dare call yourself an Angel.........well................oh no, there goes that memory thing again........now what was I going to say...........must be this darn cold I have.......

angelwithin
01-01-2009, 06:43 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/laughter5.gif

autisticwonder
01-01-2009, 06:54 PM
GOOD grief..you live off the ocean..yeah..the weather would get pretty nippy..Pacific or Atlantic??

As for marbles thingie..well..hum..LOL..You are so funny smile!! Love to see what you get from your secret buddie!! You're going to have a hard time keeping your own buddie a secret..Bet we will all figure that out before the END!! LOL

GO GIRL!! Stay warm!!

pkdoll
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Let the real fun begin!!HAHAHAHA! Smile you have me in stitches already! This is going to be soooo funny and I can't wait to see who has who. And smile-I don't think we can send live things through the post office!!LMAO!!!! Toooo much fun.

Smile
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
You see girls I am known as Miss Marpel in my town. I am down to four names. It won't take me long to figure you our......could it be .....pkdoll, autisticwonder, omojo or that devil angelwithin.........I bet I am close....:D.....this is getting real interesting.........and who do I have............that you will never guess . But I will give you a hint...........think ladder.....;)...........And I was thinking......(that doesn't happen very often).....just so you want to know what gift I would like I am making a list and will post it soon........:D

scrappyaggie48
01-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey Smile seeing Nipper works at the Post Office maybe you will get a staff discount for packing him off to your secret buddy:D:D

Smile
01-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Hay Aggie, I know a few other's that work at the post office with Nipper and they say that they will pay to have him shipped anywhere as long as it isn't "return to sender':eek:....And I was serfing the net and did you know that you can actually buy a live goat.......hummmmmm....now that would be a cool gift to have sent........but you would need to own a shovel....:eek:

Smile
01-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Now who wouldn't want Billy........

O2BNGdHope
01-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh my gosh! Smile, I actually hope you DON'T have my name! LOL!

Kazr
01-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Have just finished my shopping for my special name exchange & hopefully should have it posted by end of next week, so keep your eyes peeled :)
& please Smile, if you do have my name please do not send a goat, my furbaby would so jealous, she would have her snout out of place,as far as she is concerned she is the one & only :)
but Nipper,now thats a whole different story :)
hugs Karyn.

eye
01-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Oh I will take the goat.Hre can eat all the cig.butts out on the yard as well as give me goats milk,eat all my garbage and compost plus fertilize my land and if I get tired of him he can provide warmth with a nice new coat baaaaa baaaaa:D

*eng*
01-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Oh it's started..that elimination game from Smile to try and trip us up, well we can all tell white lies.....can't we !?*&($"*!

AmeliasMuma
01-04-2009, 12:31 PM
I know who I'm giving to .... I know who I'm giving to MuHahahaha ..... and I have no idea of what to get ROFL.

What types of things were sent last year?? Might give me a clue

Smile
01-04-2009, 03:32 PM
[
What types of things were sent last year?? Might give me a clue[/QUOTE]

Oh I remember some of the gifts....Steve received a size 40dd bra that said Aussie on it. Granny received a new mattress full of Canadian Tire Money. Eye received a made in USA cactus.....it was a bit sharp ,but beautiful ,until her dog ate it, poor dog still has a hard time going to the toilet..:eek:...I still wear the wig that Granny sent me with the USA flag attached. Sure hope this helps........:p I was thinking a moose would be nice......there so cute.......I may even have him stuffed ......:eek:

crops2dawn
01-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Smile.... you're a NUT!!!!!!!!:D

eye
01-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I know who I'm giving to .... I know who I'm giving to MuHahahaha ..... and I have no idea of what to get ROFL.

What types of things were sent last year?? Might give me a clue

Well I like gloves or socks:D

Marion
01-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Wouldn't it be just the funniest thing ever if Eye got Smile and Smile got Eye!!!!:D

P.S. I could just see Nippers face:D

twpclerk
01-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Oh, Marion, that would just make the whole exchange wouldn't it!!! We could here the laughter from one end of the world to the other since our SBM family stretches clear across the globe!!

Smile
01-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Wouldn't it be just the funniest thing ever if Eye got Smile and Smile got Eye!!!!:D

P.S. I could just see Nippers face:D

Just one look at her and I would know that she had my name. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it. Now me on the other hand......there always has to be a devil in the family. I could string her the best story ever and she would believe me .....She still believe's that these teeth are my own and actually they are since I used crazy glue on them. Who ever has her name if they want some advice on what to get her.........I would be glad to help and she would never know from me who had her name. I already know who has mine and I feel so bad that I have found out but I am just that good at these things.........:eek:...You can't hide from me......_ _ _ _ _ !!!! and if you want some hints on what I like just think fish,fish,fish,fish and more fish....:D

*eng*
01-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Just one look at her and I would know that she had my name. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it. Now me on the other hand......there always has to be a devil in the family. I could string her the best story ever and she would believe me .....She still believe's that these teeth are my own and actually they are since I used crazy glue on them. Who ever has her name if they want some advice on what to get her.........I would be glad to help and she would never know from me who had her name. I already know who has mine and I feel so bad that I have found out but I am just that good at these things.........:eek:...You can't hide from me......_ _ _ _ _ !!!! and if you want some hints on what I like just think fish,fish,fish,fish and more fish....:D

CONFIDENTIAL:
Defrosting and packaging up.Must remember not to label package as food. Spray some air freshener on to mask smell. Put note in to advise cooking as soon as received, should be about 2-5 weeks from England.Mark for the attention of Nipper for delivery to Smile.;)

Smile
01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
CONFIDENTIAL:
Defrosting and packaging up.Must remember not to label package as food. Spray some air freshener on to mask smell. Put note in to advise cooking as soon as received, should be about 2-5 weeks from England.Mark for the attention of Nipper for delivery to Smile.;)

Thats ok Eng...I have a plan..........I will just change the name and address to Eye and she will never know the difference. I will just tell her Nipper asked me to give the parcel to her as there was some kind of mystake...hahaha....told you I was the bad one of the family. And at the moment Eye is working so much she doesn't have time to check in here to see what I am up too......:eek:....does it really smell that bad.....what did you do send your husbands socks???????????

kimbob
01-14-2009, 01:48 PM
ROTFLMAO! sheee's you guys are CARDS! lol

Packaged and ready to post- WOOOHOOOO
And yup I LIKE TAPE_ BWAHAHAHA, just ask Croppy;)

AmeliasMuma
01-16-2009, 07:57 PM
I have an idea of what to send .... might not be related to where I live ... well not remotely close to where I live ..... but my special exchange friend sure will love it.

autisticwonder
01-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Thats ok Eng...I have a plan..........I will just change the name and address to Eye and she will never know the difference. I will just tell her Nipper asked me to give the parcel to her as there was some kind of mystake...hahaha....told you I was the bad one of the family. And at the moment Eye is working so much she doesn't have time to check in here to see what I am up too......:eek:....does it really smell that bad.....what did you do send your husbands socks???????????

Gosh,
sure hope someone puts you out of your misery soon!! LOL..Your exchange pal must be deliberately trying to torture you!! BLESS you girl!!