PDA

View Full Version : Is Ro & Granny alright???

scrappyaggie48
12-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Just wondering have not seen Rosana or Granny around in the forums - hope they are o.k.:(

MaggieMae
12-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Granny is all right - she's on overload with all her projects. Hope someone knows about Rosana.

Granny
12-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Thank you for your concern, Aggie. Like Maggie Mae mentioned, I'm just on overload. Spent all day yesterday doing grocery shopping and helping my mom, who is sick again with bronquitis. I'm worried about her, because she continues to cough up blood. Her lungs are in very bad shape from her emphasyma. But, we plug along, one day at a time. I'm going to the doc this afternoon for myself. I'm sure he's going to yell at me again about my cholesterol and my weight. Wish he would take a very long walk on a very shot pier!!! LOL.

Hope all you dear friends are safe and healthy!

Big hughs for you all!

ST

*eng*
12-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Rosana is fine have had an email from her :)
Heather

scrappyaggie48
12-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks for that Eng.

Granny I hope your mom is o.k. I can feel for you especially when they get to a certain age, my mom is 90!!! So you my dear friend please take care of yourself and try and do what the doctor tells you (I know that will be hard but do try o.k.):):)

sacannon
12-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear your mom is having problems. Hope all will be ok.

Granny
01-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Thank you girls. I feel like I have done nothing but moped and groaned lately, so please let me apologize. I know every one of you is dealing with some kind of problem, and wish you all the strengh and determination to continue doing such a great job as mothers and wifes and daughters, grannies, husbands and fathers, too. Don't want to leave the boys out! ;)

I appreciate the support each of you give to others here. My mom has bronquitis, and I'm spending my days with her for now.

I hope you all all warm and safe.

ST

angelwithin
01-01-2009, 03:22 PM
hope everything gets better soon with you and yours

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/hugs11.gif

omajo
01-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Hope your mom getting better Granny. My warm regards to her and you and yours!!

pkdoll
01-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Granny my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope your mom starts feeling better soon, and you take care of yourself too. Have a Happy New Year.

Granny
01-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Thank you all! You're a bunch of good eggs, even if you're all cracked! :eek:

Hugs,

;)