PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!!!

Granny
12-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah, sorry, you're stuck with me again. Sorry not to have posted sooner, but it's incredible what has been happening. While in Vegas... Oh, yeah, btw, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... But I will tell you that the wedding was lovely and we had a blast.

But while there, my mom's dog got deathly ill. We thought we would loose him to sickness and my mom to grief. Spend a lot of time running around Vegas trying to send them money for the dog and making arrangements. He is now ok, finally, but it was a close call. Won't even tell you how much we spent at the vet, it's obcene! But he is alive. I could not let him die, my mom would be devastated.

We got back Monday night, and Tuesday afternoon my friend in Vegas call me. Her sister, who has gall stones, had excruciating pain. She cannot get an operation in Vegas because she has no insurance. So they drove 5 hours to my house and we took her to emergency. Spent hours at the hospital. Good news is she qualifies for help here, and they will do the surgery. Won't cost her anything. They got home last night.

So, sorry I missed so much of what is going on here in the forum, but I have not stop running around for almost two weeks. I'm totally exausted.

To my website members, I will be back on track next week with tuts, etc. Thank you for your patience.

I have not had a chance to catch up with all the post, so forgive me if I have missed something important. I hope you're all healthy and having fun.

Eye... Don't you dear leave us. No matter how difficult a time you may be going through, we love you and are here to give you moral support if nothing else. Same goes for every one else. United we stand.

I love you all and will try to be around as much as I can, but I need to rest. Have a wonderful weekend, all of you!!!

ST

eye
12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh granny they are all picking on me and I am so glad you are back:D.That poor girl----gallstones can kill yah.Doesn't anyone care.Thank goodness in Canada we do not have that problem but it may go the same way who knows.
Sorry about your doggie.Glad he is better.You must be exhausted.:)

Granny
12-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Thank you, Eye, my sweet, loving frame. Glad you're still here. This place would go to pots without you!

:D

Smile
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Just on my way out the door but I will read this later.....gosh I missed you and I was begining to worry about you.....:eek:Does that mean I care.........off course...xoxoxoxoo

scrappyaggie48
12-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Welcome back Granny, missed ya!!!:)

sacannon
12-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome back Granny. Sorry to hear all that has been going on, but it sounds like things worked out. You don't have to tell me about the vet bills. I know from Star (Mom's dog) We kept him going for a year before he died.

Glad to have you back!

pkdoll
12-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Thank goodness you are alright Granny--and so happy the doggie made it too. I know how some people get so attached to their pets that it can be very devastating to lose them. And I soooooo hope that your friend improves with surgery and gets better real soon!! WELCOME HOME!!

angelwithin
12-20-2008, 06:16 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/54165d31b608b568fb8567a512a871ec.gif Granny you're back :D

crops2dawn
12-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome Home Granny!! We sure have missed you around here!!! Sorry about some of the stuff you had to go through, but at least the wedding was nice!!

Granny
12-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Thank you girls. Canelo is doing much better. He is eating and playing. He loves it when he spents our hard earned money!!!! :rolleyes:

Every thing is calming down, and we are having wonderful cold weather. Should rain soon too. It's good to know you are all hanging in there too. Hope you're not getting too much snow, and that every one is safe and warm and cacoonning!!!

:D

omajo
12-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Glad you're back Granny !!

Kazr
12-22-2008, 12:40 AM
Welcome back Granny, boy have we missed you.Look forward to seeing some great pics from you soon :)
I can sympathise about the vet bill for your mum's poor doggie, (pleased he is feeling better) my darling Gypsi,recenty spent a week there herself,suffering from Pancreatitis, it was touch & go for a week, but she is now on a fat free diet & doing much better, but it cost me close to $900 & although I was in shock I would pay anything to have her healthy & with me:)
hugs & wish you well over the holidays!
Karyn.

Granny
12-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Thank you both. It's nice to be back. Kazr, sorry about your baby. Glad it's doing better as well. My inheritance was small to begin with, now it's practically nonexisting!!!! But I did tell the muts... "If you die, I'll kill you!", so I guess I have to spend the money on them!

:rolleyes:

fourfoxes
12-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome back Granny! It's been awfully quiet around here without you! :)

Kazr
12-26-2008, 01:00 AM
GRANNY,

It's so nice to see you back, we have missed your humour bigtime.
Cannot beleive you are having snow there, its soooooo darn hot here today,feel like I am melting,not real keen on this summer weather.
Hope you all had a great Christmas day
hugs Karyn.

jazzieal
12-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Welcome back Granny sounds like you have had a grueling few weeks..so sorry about your moms baby..glad he is doing better now..hope your friend is better too..wish we had some snow..all we have had for the past few weeks is rain!!..Hugs Jazz