• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Christmas trees and me continued:

Finally I had sawed through........man that felt good. I could have gone to a lumber camp by then. Well off I go draging this tree behind me. When I get to the door this little five foot tree had apparently grown....taller and fatter...Oh well I thought I can size it down some. The poor tree...I think I could hear it shivering.....I had my new and improved tree stand ready for the sitting up. What I didn't realize was that I had cut the trunk quite slanted. But I had a plan. I found a couple of pairs of my husbands old undies and stuffed them underneath the trunk to try and ballance it out. There , not bad I was thinking. Then I began to smell this odd smell........I know it couldn't have been the underwear because they were clean...I think.........Well when I went out into the kitchen I found out just what the smell was. I had drug this tree across the field and back yard and across my dog's droppings that my husband was suppose to have cleaned up.........So not only do I have this lovely fresh tree but it also has its own frest sent....I GIVE UP.....
    sigpic....
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

By now, I am rolling on the floor laughing, Oh Smile, that smell, ugh!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

oh smiles

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

(slapping my thigh and lol) I can't believe you actually got the stand on it and it actually stands up! Just leave it outside in the stand for a couple days. It'll dry and you can just shake it off! The little bit of smell that will be left will keep the cats away from your decorations. LOL!!!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• RachellIowa
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2008

Smile you just about had me hollering for granny to share the depends. Thank goodness I use an artifical tree. I at least get too choose the scent I want.
          Rachell

Comment

• pickngrin
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2008

Smile, this could only happen to you my friend! Thanks for the stitch in my side from laughing so hard.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Gracious!! TOO FUNNY!! You sure know how to live life!!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

rofl! oh Smile, . . . . you are so funny! my sides hurt from laughing! poor girl!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

ROTFL....if I'd done that my underwear would no longer have been clean after discovering that!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Only Smile could come up with this story! LMAO!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

cracking up.....i think i am going to pass out......sooooooooo funny

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Poor Fred, I can't wait to hear what he says when he goes for his undies....hahahahaha, I bet they were his favorite too...LOL Just get a can of pine and spray the tree, if that doesnt work, your up sh!ts creek....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

I think you should write a comedy....This is some funny stuff...LOL
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Sep 2007

You have just made my day Smile - too bad there was no video you could have sent it to The Worlds Funniest Videos Show and I am sure it would have been a WINNER. thanks for the laugh xxx
                            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• jazzieal
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2006

Oh Smiles what a story teller you are..loved it and I sure needed that big laugh today...thanks for sharing..love ya
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X