PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees and Me:

Smile
12-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Well girls you remember last year and my "flying saucer" I out did myself this year. I have three christmas trees growing in my back field that my son planted when he was small. I got this wonderful idea that I would cut one down while my husband was at work and he would never no the difference. I just wanted a small one and there was one around five feet. So this morning with saw in hand off I go. I made sure it was early so the neighbours wouldn't think that I had cracked up. The saw I was using was only 20 years old :eek:but it looked sharp to me. What do I know, I am only female. Well here I am laying on the ground under this tree sawing away. ( I could have chewed it off faster) when I hear someone coming across the field. I looked and it was my nephew. So I call out to him to let him know what I was doing. He gets this strange look on his face and looks up. Apperantly I forgot I was well hidden under this tree. I think I scared the pants off him. So I said no more and let him go on his way still looking scared. I swear it took me a half an hour to cut through this small trunk. And let me say again that I was laying on the ground and it had rained for the last four days.......continued

pkdoll
12-16-2008, 06:06 AM
OMG Smile!!! That is tooooo funny. I can just see the look on your pour nephew's face.LMBO!!!!! And you laying there under the tree trying to saw it down with a dull blade!! You crack me up! I can't wait to hear what happened next.:D

twpclerk
12-16-2008, 06:16 AM
I am laughing out loud reading this, Smile you are too funny!!

O2BNGdHope
12-16-2008, 08:55 AM
(rotfl) I can't wait to see where THIS years Christmas tree story goes.........

RachellIowa
12-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Smile I hope you had your rain gear on as I can see now you were coverd in mud no wonder you scared your pour nephew why didn't you holler for eye to help.

fourfoxes
12-16-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm waiting . . . . finish the story! I can't stand it! . . . . . .LOL

crops2dawn
12-16-2008, 05:48 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Where the heck was EYEBALL!!!??? She should of had her camera, so we all could of seen this....

wolvsie35
12-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Rofl!!!!!!!!!! :d

eye
12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
I was wondering where my saw went.Hard work to get a tree that was **** on ha ha