PDA

View Full Version : Carena's New Blinkie

Carena
12-16-2008, 03:40 AM
LOL Just couldn't let this go un-noticed. LOL (the first one with the hummingbird - made with my new kit to be released soon - Kit: Caitlyn)

I made a blinkie tonight and just want to show it off. Grab it and wear it if you want. Hugs

Smile
12-16-2008, 04:23 AM
Thanks Carena: Where did you put it?????

fourfoxes
12-16-2008, 05:30 AM
I love it! :)

pkdoll
12-16-2008, 06:07 AM
It's beautiful Carena!!!

RachellIowa
12-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Some one please tell me how to put blinkies up and then I'll have a whole page of them as there are many of you that I love your work.

autisticwonder
12-16-2008, 11:14 AM
Some one please tell me how to put blinkies up and then I'll have a whole page of them as there are many of you that I love your work.

Email Carena for details to here blinkie..

You typically have to have an account some where..like..photobucket.com that acts as your parking garage blinkie generator!!

To get a blinkie link into your signature

This is what to do to upload ..
GO to photobucket.com
Login

Find your blinkie..or upload your blinkie to your account (create on if you don't have one)

Click on the WORDS ...IMG CODE..not on the link to copy it..it will say in yellow when you click on the IMG CODE ..words..copied..

LOGOUT .....and LOG in to SBM...
in COMMUNITY section..GO to top of page bar..far left...CLICK on USER CP

THen look to the LEFT column..CLICK on EDIT signature.

A window will pop up..RIGHT CLICK in the window and select PASTE..your link will flow right in..

THEN go down the page and SAVE
WAIT a minute for the blinkie to upload..
Then click on EDIT signature..You should now see your blinkie in the top box of your page..if not..go back to the beginning!! and cross your fingers..LOL!!

If you RIGHT click on Carena's blinkie and SAVE Target AS and try the loading into your signature..THAT might work..Never tried that before..

Good LUCK!!

Carena
12-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi and thanks Donna for the know how. LOL

Here is my code from my photobucket for the blinkie - not sure if others can use it also and save yourself the time. Perhaps someone could try it out and tell us if it works. (copy and paste code) Thanks :)

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/carena-cats/Carena%20Blinkies/CarenaFAN.gif

jazzieal
12-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Its very pretty I have it posted on photo bucket now and will add to my blog later today..thanks for sharing..:)