PDA

View Full Version : Name exchange names SENT OUT!

wolvsie35
12-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Just wanted to let eveyone know that names were sent out...I am hoping I didn't forget anyone, if I did, please let me know and I will send it to you...Watch out for Smile, she is on the hunt for who has her name...lol...She is worse then last year...
Hope everyone is ok with their name...My youngest picked them out of his smelly hat...lol...So blame him...Can't wait to see what everyone gets. Now go shopping!!!!:D

sacannon
12-14-2008, 09:20 PM
I got my name and I am not tell-en! nananana! Maybe we should all tell Smile we have her, hehehehe....That would throw her off!

scrappyaggie48
12-14-2008, 09:23 PM
I got mine too.......................... my oh my is it ... :):)

kimbob
12-14-2008, 09:54 PM
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D:D I got mine, I got mine!

Thanks Michelle,
Can't wait to see who has got who and who gets what-
OMG, Way tooo early in the morning for me- hahaha
COOOOOFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEE

*eng*
12-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Got mine,oh I do love secrets lol.....:D

Kazr
12-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Goody, I got my name & the winner is ...... :D
Can't wait to find out who has who.
hugs Karyn.

Moonfairy
12-15-2008, 02:25 AM
I got mine as well!Jippie!And all I can tell is that I have big plans for this lady....
Hugs
Trudie xox

twpclerk
12-15-2008, 03:59 AM
Yeah!!! I've got mine too!! This is going to be so fun, I'VE GOT SMILE!!
Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell was I!!?!! LOL,

pkdoll
12-15-2008, 05:31 AM
I got mine too. The fun has now begun!!!!!

RachellIowa
12-15-2008, 05:35 AM
I got mine!! and I'll never tell.

CrystalInMinn
12-15-2008, 05:37 AM
I have mine too. Smile ? do I have you? hee hee.

maybe, maybe not!! ;)

Hugs,
Crystal

angelwithin
12-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Santa has smile on his list....he checked it twice and it's the naughty list :eek:

i know who i got :D

wolvsie35
12-15-2008, 07:53 AM
LOL to everyone...So far no emails that I forgot someone...<wink>
Smile, I think....Kimbob has you, um.....wait, wait...no, I think I stuck you with Steve, but then he wrote me back and said he didn't want your name...so then I gave you finally to Crops...Yea, um...that's the story...and I'm stickin' to it for now... *until next post...lol*
Kimbob, you definetly need some coffee...and for the third time now, I can't tell you who has your name...geez...lol
Tw, Keep messing with Smile...She loves it...hehe
To everyone else who is sending me emails for answers...*won't mention any names; Fiona, Crops, Scrappy, Smile, Wendy and Sue (just to name a few)...no amount of money, cookies, presents or alcohol can make me tell who has who...Nice try though, and I do love the emails...LOL :D

fourfoxes
12-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Got my name today. I'm excited! :)

O2BNGdHope
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
I got mine! Now, if only I can keep this a secret long enough to send it out. I have a terrible time with this. Just ask my sister. She's ALWAYS the one to trick me into telling who I've got. Smile.... Stay away from me until I mail this! What was the ending date? Who's got the rules?

Winnie49
12-15-2008, 02:13 PM
maybe a HUGE HUGGGGG can help to know who's my secret exchange gift 2008
I got mine too and i am sooo happy!!!!!! i love this exchange last year was amazing and thank you girl for hosting again write you later
Baci
Wendy

knzus
12-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Received mine, thank you! And thank you again for hosting this for us this year! :D

rosana brito
12-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,
It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe
Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya

rosana brito
12-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Hehehehee, also I have mine, and I do not go to speak nobody, I go to leave all in the curiosity mainly Smile heheheehhe, I remember passed year well,:D
It was crazy, heheheehe wanting to know the name of our Exchange, this and the amused part more hehehehehehehehe:D
Thank very much Michelle, you he makes a shining work together with its boys!
Kisses will be childrens ok i Love ya :D

autisticwonder
12-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Started shopping for my person today!! I couldn't wait!! Glad we have a little time to get this out!! I'm sooooooo excited about my person!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie Kia YEAH!!

Mums the word!!

crops2dawn
12-15-2008, 06:44 PM
GOT MINE TOO and I am gonna tell ya who...... SMILE I GOT YOU....now you can relax and get some sleep....I know how this eats away at you....hahahaha

pickngrin
12-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Poor Smile! LOL:D

crops2dawn
12-15-2008, 06:48 PM
LOL to everyone...So far no emails that I forgot someone...<wink>
Smile, I think....Kimbob has you, um.....wait, wait...no, I think I stuck you with Steve, but then he wrote me back and said he didn't want your name...so then I gave you finally to Crops...Yea, um...that's the story...and I'm stickin' to it for now... *until next post...lol*
Kimbob, you definetly need some coffee...and for the third time now, I can't tell you who has your name...geez...lol
Tw, Keep messing with Smile...She loves it...hehe
To everyone else who is sending me emails for answers...*won't mention any names; Fiona, Crops, Scrappy, Smile, Wendy and Sue (just to name a few)...no amount of money, cookies, presents or alcohol can make me tell who has who...Nice try though, and I do love the emails...LOL :D

Hey you cashed my check and I still didnt get my answer!!!! hahahahaha

Smile
12-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Whow thanks "Wink Wink Winkle" you sent me my own name. I will make sure I am supprised when Nipper hands a parcel to me. I just know what to buy.......hummmmmmmm I wonder why Nanwu suddenly, out of the blue, sent me a message on MSN....could it be..............:eek:....And to think she is my best friend.......:D And the person I have I will give a hint.........She or he is on Google Earth....:eek:

crops2dawn
12-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Well, that's not me, I am on GOOGLE Mars....so that leaves me out.....LOL

pkdoll
12-15-2008, 08:11 PM
I think every single person on here that has posted anything is on google earth---could you narrow that down just a bit?????hahahaha!!

omajo
12-16-2008, 02:21 AM
I have "the name", who could that be?? Start with 'S' and ends with 'E'
it could be Smile, it could be Sue,..........!!

Smile
12-16-2008, 04:18 AM
Omajo..........Its me isn't it.........I couldn't sleep a wink last night.........I will never make it until February..................:eek:..........I am so confused.......Now Omajo you know that you can send me a personal email and I will tell no one........send it to.....can'tsleepdrivingmecrazy.com:eek:

wolvsie35
12-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey you cashed my check and I still didnt get my answer!!!! hahahahaha

I had to cash it to send something to Smile...lol..The shipping prices for her gift...Shouldn't have bought her a pony...lol...:D

RachellIowa
12-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Watch out she's pm everybody tying to find her secret santa, sent her packen and hopefully she'll find a new trail.

crops2dawn
12-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Your right Rachel...that SMILE is up to NO GOOD!!!!!
Man this is gonna be a long 2 months....Whoever has smile...I say, wait till the end of February....let's watch her squirm....bwahahahahah

WOLVIEEEEEEE.... I gotta tell ya..... THANKS!! to you and to your boys.....what a wonderful person you are to each and everyone of us here...to do this for all of us and still go through everything you are going through. I am sure I speak for EVERYONE here.... WE LOVE YA and THANK YOU!!!!! And you'll always have this job as long as you want it! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marion
12-16-2008, 08:31 PM
YES, what Carol said!

sacannon
12-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Ditto, Ditto!!

sacannon
12-16-2008, 08:48 PM
I have "the name", who could that be?? Start with 'S' and ends with 'E'
it could be Smile, it could be Sue,..........!!

Hmmmmm, that has me wondering now!

wolvsie35
12-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Omajo, you are too funny....hehehehe...

Crops, there is no reaosn to thank me for this job...I love to do it and glad I volunteered last year...<wink> I will keep this up every year, well at least until the boys move out...LOL...and I don't think that's happening anytime soon..;)
This is an awesome, caring bunch of individuals...and I couldn't ask for better friends....:D

O2BNGdHope
12-17-2008, 10:27 AM
I think this thread is part of the gift! Reading all the silly things Smile is doing to find who has her name, the anticipated reading of poor Nipper's ordeal of dealing with Smile and Eye, and all the love passed around to everyone here..............I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks, Michelle! You and the boys did a great job picking my name!

wolvsie35
12-17-2008, 12:50 PM
You are welcome!!! I wish I could give the secret away as to who has Smile's name...But then she would have nothing to do for a month or so...LOL...:D It is possible I have her name...<wink> Hmmmmm...:D

*eng*
12-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Smile, I am a good girl and I won't lie to you;):confused:. I have your name, yes I really do! You wrote on my profile today and I saved it so I will always have your name :D

Smile
12-17-2008, 03:32 PM
I am baffled......if that is a word........who has my name.........I have emailed every one on the list and the only one I believe is Steve most likely because he is male and they really arn't good at lieing. You wouldn't really do like Granny did last year and wait until the last day. By the way where is Granny????...Hope she is ok. ....Remember who ever you are, that I am old and have a bad heart.......I could go at any time......wouldn't you feel bad if I went (you know where) never knowing who had my name. Please, I don't want you to feel guilty, but if you half to get it off your consions I won't tell anyone that you told me. Not Sleeping...........Smile

wolvsie35
12-17-2008, 05:19 PM
*sniff sniff*

eye
12-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey loie I hope Nipper gets me:D.Do you think he will be ready for us two again this year.You know he luvs just me but I can share.:D

pkdoll
12-17-2008, 08:37 PM
I am baffled......if that is a word........who has my name.........I have emailed every one on the list and the only one I believe is Steve most likely because he is male and they really arn't good at lieing. You wouldn't really do like Granny did last year and wait until the last day. By the way where is Granny????...Hope she is ok. ....Smile

Granny had that wedding in Vegas--but at the same time California had some really bad weather and stuff-so I do hope she is alright.

Smile you are killing me here!!!hahahahahahaha!!

crops2dawn
12-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I think it's about time we see just how handsome Nipper is...take that camera to the post office Eye and show us...hehehehehe

crops2dawn
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
I sure do miss that old granny around here.....hope she is ok too..... and gets back here soon!!!!

RachellIowa
12-17-2008, 09:36 PM
ya! cause when granny gets back poor smile will be on her tring to find her secrect santa. Oh my I hope that everybody here can keep up the good work and don't mind smile saying she has a bad heart remember her just cut down a tree and hauled it home dog doo and all.

scrappyaggie48
12-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Well I have just finished wrapping up my pressies ready for the post to Canada (ooops) must have had a seniors moment) sorry silly me I got my Countrys mixed up!!!!!:):)

wolvsie35
12-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Well I have just finished wrapping up my pressies ready for the post to Canada (ooops) must have had a seniors moment) sorry silly me I got my Countrys mixed up!!!!!:):)

LOL...Poor Smile...It never ends...hehehe...
Smile, for a good price, I might break down and tell ya...:D Maybe if you send me a personal photo of Nippers...<wink>

eye
12-18-2008, 07:23 PM
LOL...Poor Smile...It never ends...hehehe...
Smile, for a good price, I might break down and tell ya...:D Maybe if you send me a personal photo of Nippers...<wink>

well talk about the photo THE BRAT ran to the post office and she has my Nipper in a picture with her.Go figure.I will get her for that.He is so so handsome.:D

Marion
12-18-2008, 07:25 PM
I am not sure that I could fall for someone named "Nipper" :D

sacannon
12-18-2008, 07:56 PM
I am not sure that I could fall for someone named "Nipper" :D

LOL, I have to agree with you Marion!

eye
12-18-2008, 08:12 PM
You will soon meet our Nipper:D

crops2dawn
12-18-2008, 08:34 PM
LOL Marion....good one....wondering what Nippers wife's name is.....maybe Tipper.....hahahahah

wolvsie35
12-19-2008, 09:49 AM
LOL Marion....good one....wondering what Nippers wife's name is.....maybe Tipper.....hahahahah

LOL! Too funny....:D

Granny
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Confounded, Wolvsie, I told you I did not want Smile again!!!! What is wrong with you. I refuse to send her anything!!!!! :eek:

Well, I decided to pick my own. Already have some of the stuff ready to send. Hope she likes it. I got....... Besides Smiles, of course!!!!

And Wolvsie, I ditto Crops. You and the boys are the greatest!

Thank you all for worrying. I'm answering that in a separate thread.

:p

Moonfairy
12-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Nipper's wife's name is Tucker!

fourfoxes
12-22-2008, 08:47 PM

rofl . . . . now that's funny! :D

O2BNGdHope
12-22-2008, 09:03 PM
rofl . . . . now that's funny! :D

I agree! Had me laughing out loud!

sacannon
12-22-2008, 09:10 PM

Too funny!!

*eng*
12-23-2008, 03:38 PM
How did I get Smile....I thought we agreed a redraw!

rosana brito
12-23-2008, 05:54 PM
:DI already received the name from mine exchange e they make 2 weeks that my gift sends
Now I am ancious, īpara to wait if mine secret friend goes to like of my souvenir
Hehehehehehe

Granny
12-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Moonfairy, you're precious! My hubbies favorite phrase!!!

Eng, honey, we were supposed to get new names, but you now how it is around here... It's all.... Nip and tuck!!!!

pkdoll
12-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Smile---don't worry I still love you and I got your name three times!! So you will be getting three times the fun as everyone else!!:)

lila2002
12-25-2008, 09:39 AM
i got mine. thanx michelle, and thank your son to!!!
and my lips are sealed with wax so hahaha

have shopping to do, see you all!!
hope you all have a most wonderful christmas and wish you al a happy healthy and wonderfull 2009.

take care
and if i dont check in before the end of the year, CU next year!!!

sacannon
01-18-2009, 03:16 PM
I finally got the rest of my gifts for ................hehehe, almost slipped! I just need to get a box to pack them in!

Winnie49
01-19-2009, 05:36 PM
me too sac!! just need the box!!!!! cant wait to go to post office and send it!!!!
baci
wendy

crops2dawn
01-19-2009, 06:50 PM
I haven't even shopped YET!!!! But I got plenty of time, I am such a procastinator!!! LOL and I need a box tooo.... oh boy, I better get a move on cause it got to ship to........ CANADA.... NOTTTTTTTTTTT....lol

Smile
01-19-2009, 07:38 PM
I will have mine sent as soon as I can catch it...........:eek:

Granny
01-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Oh, my word, I'm running out of time here. Better hurry, cause those Canadian take forever to deliver... Specially when it's not for Canada!!

pkdoll
01-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I haven't even shopped yet either!!! OMG! I better get a going here. My secret gift recipient is going to be wondering where the gifts are!!!

twpclerk
01-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I've got my goodies, hopefully getting to the Post Office tomorrow, hope it arrives to C----- before the end of February !! hahaha

sacannon
01-22-2009, 02:35 PM
It's on it's way! I mailed it around noon and will get to ............in 2 or 3 days! Be on the look out!

autisticwonder
01-22-2009, 02:46 PM
My package was shipped yesterday..and expected to make landfall next week sometime..Out of USA..to ...guesses anyone??? Haaaa heeee ...hoooo hooo...LOL..

twpclerk
01-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Today must be the day!!! I mailed mine around noon today and whoever gets it sure will have a nice "smile"!! hehehehehe :D

crops2dawn
01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Today must be the day!!! I mailed mine around noon today and whoever gets it sure will have a nice "smile"!! hehehehehe :D

bwahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaahahahahaha

sacannon
01-22-2009, 08:14 PM

Too funny Susie!

Smile
01-23-2009, 07:39 AM

WAIT...did she say Smile.....its on its way.....yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo....ok she lives ....I can't remember...somewhere in the USA I think.......so today is Friday.......no mail on the weekend.......maybe in two weeks ....then there is the few days that darn Nipper will hide it from me .........that brings us up to February........:( I will never last that long...just tell me what it is..........

Smile
01-23-2009, 07:47 AM
I also mailed mine out today.........it is going to a far off land..........and it will half to fly.........the person its going too is female and she is also a scrapper........can anyone guess who she is????????????......more hints....she has layouts in the gallery.........and real beautiful free stuff once in awhile....she has a glow about her........but sometimes seems to carry alot of weight on her back.........:eek:.......and sometimes she stays in doors alot and that's all i will tell you for now.....lol lol :D

autisticwonder
01-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Hopefully, customs will not hold up my package to my "special someone".. heee,hee..ho.hhooooo!!

eye
01-23-2009, 11:56 AM
well I will be doing mine next week---payday he he.Slow but when you do as many nights as I do you wonder where your head is.:DBut they shall get them sometime he he.

RachellIowa
01-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Ok just one more thing to go and get and my box should be heading out on friday the 30th. It will be heading southeast if I got my directions right. And lord help us all if any bad weather or anything gets in the way.

O2BNGdHope
01-29-2009, 06:23 AM
SUE!!!! (That's sacannon SUE) I got it! I got it! I just have to get photos to my computer and I'll get the layout done! Sorry, Smile! You'll still have to wait for yours a little while longer. Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

sacannon
01-29-2009, 07:25 AM
So glad you got it. They told me 2 to 3 days. I thought you would get it either Saturday or Monday! I was getting worried that it was lost. Hope you like it.

omajo
01-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Bit worry now,.......!!...I have sent mine to my special friend, by airmail on the 14 jan, the PO man said will take about 8 days to get there, its allready 16 days today. Hope she will it recieve soon.

O2BNGdHope
01-31-2009, 09:42 PM
Here's the layout of my After Christmas present from sacannon. My grandkids and I had a ball opening it. They couldn't wait to see what would come out next but when we got to the Bubble Wrap they were too busy popping bubbles to look at anything else! LOL! They even used all the packing to wrap A.D. up like a ball gown!

Thanks, Sue! I just might have to travel all the way to Ohio, USA from West Virginia, USA to visit all these places you sent me info about. For those of you not familiar with the US, Ohio and West Virginia border each other all up and down one side! Hahahahaha!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/SaCannon_s_christmas_present.jpg

pkdoll
01-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow! Isn't it fun to get a package full of surprises!! I loved it last year and couldn't wait to do it again this year. By the way Sue had me last year!!:D

sacannon
02-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Isn't that always the way LOL. I remember my sisters kids crawling in the boxes and putting bows on their heads rather than playing with what they recieved! Hope you liked everything. I tried to go a different direction than I did last year with Paula.

The lighthouse is a figurine of our lighthouse in the bay. (I live two blocks from the bay). The refrigerator magnet has our new bridge crossing the Maumee River. The mug is an Ohio State Mug. I had no idea what size to get for the Sweatshirt so I hope it fits...if not I hope it fits someone in the family! (There were only two colors to pick from, I would have picked something different if I had a choice.)

angelwithin
02-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Mine will be going out next week.......i have one more item to get hold of (a friend of mine works at portsmouth football club and is trying to get one of the items signed by all the team ....but they are playing at being elusive!!!!!)

once its done the box will be shipped to the good old USA <<<<only clue ur getting rofl

O2BNGdHope
02-01-2009, 09:10 AM
I love the yellow color, Sue. My daughter said it looks good on me. It fits great right now but I'm on a diet so I hope it will be too big by summer! LOL! Being a sweat shirt, though, I like 'em big so this will be perfect. And we've been reading through the pamplets. I've been to Cedar Point before when I was a teen. I'd love to go back someday. Alot of interesting places in there to visit.

sacannon
02-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Glad to hear it fits! I have a lot of oversized sweatshirts (wearing one right now in fact) I don't wear them out of the house, but they are great for keeping warm in the winter around the house...and comfortable!

eye
02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
OMG I got all my parcels packed and adressed now just to stay up to get to post office in the morning as eye is working all night.I am so so excited.I was so slow but now it is done.:D

kimbob
02-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Bit worry now,.......!!...I have sent mine to my special friend, by airmail on the 14 jan, the PO man said will take about 8 days to get there, its allready 16 days today. Hope she will it recieve soon.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Omajo it's AWESOME!
I couldn't even wait to get it home as I didn't have a CLUE why I would get a parcel from Australia- lol
Then remembered the exchange and ripped the tape off in the CAR- hahahaha

Thank you SO SO SO much for all the thoughtful and wonderful goodies! WOW- I even slipped one of the shirts on so I could show it off in the LO-
Am downloading the photo's as I type- will be back with my LO in a today!!

ooooh- it's BETTER getting pressy's AFTER Christmas- hahahah

eye
02-02-2009, 06:18 AM
Well I finally got all the parcels out.Hope I did it right.:DSo whoevers :p;) I got ---look for it.

twpclerk
02-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Still waiting to see if my gal got hers yet, should be arriving very soon!!

kimbob
02-02-2009, 07:48 AM
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=31602

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - a HUGE thank you to you Omajo and I left the full description in the gallery;)
HERE (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=31602&cat=500&ppuser=4318)

And to my *mystery person*- you gift is on it's way-lol
They say 2 weeks- but uhum, this is AFRICA- hahahaha
So keep an eye out - it's a COMING!;)

AmeliasMuma
02-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow such wonderful gifts so far .... still have to post mine off, well actually .... nope not gonna say anymore LOL

But who ever has me will get 2 parcels from 2 different places so they probably wont make it on the same day.

wolvsie35
02-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Everyone got some wonderful stuff so far...I wish we could do this every couple months...:D

I have one more thing to put in the box and it will go out as well...So Smile, you have to wait....LOL...Just kidding, I don't have you...hehehe...((HUGS))

Smile
02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Hay I guess I better put this in here also........who cares if they see it twice.......my wonderful gifts.......from Autisticwonder.........xoxo

crops2dawn
02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
COOLLLL gifts everyone!!!! Mine is ready to be shipped! Just got to get to the post office....****** your gift is bought! LOL
This is soo neat seeing again!

RachellIowa
02-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Ok my box was supposed to have been mailed so I thought back on the 30th. Wel to make a long story short we hired a secritary to help the hubby with work she was to Help right we entrusted her with a few things to be done well I asked her for the reciepts from the post office and she looked at me withdeer in the headlights look and said the packages were still in her car. Made her go out and bring in every thing that she had that was to go out , man Iwas so po'd she hadn't even posted the bills yet meaning we needed to call all those that hadn't gottenpaid yet to let them know it was now on the way, and yes my dear scrapbooking freind your parcel is now on the way south and east from me. I'm back to doing they extra wook for the hubby needless to say but atleast will now know things are done right.

autisticwonder
02-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Ok my box was supposed to have been mailed so I thought back on the 30th. Wel to make a long story short we hired a secritary to help the hubby with work she was to Help right we entrusted her with a few things to be done well I asked her for the reciepts from the post office and she looked at me withdeer in the headlights look and said the packages were still in her car. Made her go out and bring in every thing that she had that was to go out , man Iwas so po'd she hadn't even posted the bills yet meaning we needed to call all those that hadn't gottenpaid yet to let them know it was now on the way, and yes my dear scrapbooking freind your parcel is now on the way south and east from me. I'm back to doing they extra wook for the hubby needless to say but atleast will now know things are done right.

GIRLIE, GIRLIE,
WOOWOWOOWOWOW..just got it and am SOOO AMAZED by the incredible SELF you put into all these FANTASTIC GOODIES.. Homemade blanket, the basket a 13 yr old boy made, shot glass..tooooo funny!!! and so much more!! WHEEE!!! I'm too excited!! Got so much going through my brain for the scrapbook page!! Oh..the FUN I'll have putting that together!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
HUG the STUFFIN out of you!!!
donna

OH..and SMILE..WOW on your layouts girl!! You got it all in there!! Your suffering is over!! How many more left to get their exchange gifts???

sacannon
02-06-2009, 12:16 PM
I haven't recieved mine yet, but I know it isn't from Rachel since she said hers is going south and east of her! LOL

O2BNGdHope
02-06-2009, 12:35 PM
I haven't mailed mine yet. I've got it but haven't been able to get to a post office anywhere. With the ice storm from last week, my work is SOOOO busy that I don't even have time for lunch! (we install automobile glass. note: PEOPLE! Don't use your defroster to melt the ice when you already have a stone chip!!! And don't use that empty cola can in the back seat to scrape it either!) So I just haven't been able to get there. I may have to get a neighbor or something to drop if off for me. I'll keep trying!

twpclerk
02-06-2009, 01:03 PM
I haven't received mine yet either, but more important, I haven't heard if my gal has received hers, should have been there by now, I would think, Post Office said it should be there by the 1st week of February!:confused: :(
Keeping my fingers crossed!

eye
02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I haven't received mine yet either, but more important, I haven't heard if my gal has received hers, should have been there by now, I would think, Post Office said it should be there by the 1st week of February!:confused: :(
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Post Office lies alot he he

RachellIowa
02-06-2009, 03:03 PM
I haven't received mine yet but like I've said before I'm a very paitient person, Autisticwonder got hers from me today.

RachellIowa
02-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Everyone got some wonderful stuff so far...I wish we could do this every couple months...:D

I have one more thing to put in the box and it will go out as well...So Smile, you have to wait....LOL...Just kidding, I don't have you...hehehe...((HUGS))

Hey wolvsie how about trying birthday exchanges for next year?

RachellIowa
02-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I haven't recieved mine yet, but I know it isn't from Rachel since she said hers is going south and east of her! LOL

Soooo soory to disapoint you but mine went to North Carolina to Autisticwonder

scrappyaggie48
02-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Still waiting patiently for mine ...... I know Trudie received hers 20 January, just waiting to see her LO.

It is great to see the stuff everyone gets!!! :)

Kazr
02-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Still waiting for mine also, (that's not a complaint) :) hopefully customs won't hold this one up,& I will let you know as soon as it arrives,it's such an exciting time :)
Karyn.

Granny
02-06-2009, 09:49 PM
I finally got mine sent off three days ago. It has a long ways to go, so please be patient. They said 6 to 10 working days.

And yes, I'm back, but my puter is empty. I have nothing but the internet installed!!

angelwithin
02-07-2009, 07:35 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/yahoo.gif i got mine :D

it was here last monday but as we work nights and the parcel post office pick up closes at midday (i'm normally zonked out and snoring at that time lol) i haven't had chance to pick the parcel up, so my darling daughter went down this morning to pick it up (no college on saturday)

Smile I love everything in it especially the letter all about where you live :D

will take some photo's later ....smile you angel ....thankyou sooooooooooooo very much xxxxxxx

eye
02-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Well Steve and All My Memories received their exchange gift.Now just one more to hear from and I hope I got the address right.The mail this time was very quick(or perhaps Nipper did it up special because he loves me and not smiles.:D).Only took about a week.I really enjoyed the shopping.:D.The only hard part was to find the time to mail them as I do so many nights so I just stayed up till post office opened .I have not recieved mine but hey I am not going anywhere and things come to those who wait.:)I love everybody and I like to be kind.:)

O2BNGdHope
02-14-2009, 11:42 AM
I got mine in the mail this morning so Somebody will be getting theirs soon. Hope you like it!

twpclerk
02-14-2009, 04:09 PM
OK, now I'm really getting worried, mine was supposed to reach my destination over a week ago. Hmm, sure hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

eye
02-14-2009, 05:28 PM
ok, now i'm really getting worried, mine was supposed to reach my destination over a week ago. Hmm, sure hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

yah gotta have nipper as your mailman.he never loose anything but smiles he he

twpclerk
02-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Well, I agree Eye, maybe Nipper should be on the job!! :(

kimbob
02-17-2009, 06:58 AM
OK, now I'm really getting worried, mine was supposed to reach my destination over a week ago. Hmm, sure hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

At the moment with all the weather playing up everywhere I think a lot of mail is a little late:)
I'd give it another week and then start to panic-lol

wolvsie35
02-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Ok, I am waiting for one more thing to come in the mail that I ordered for my name buddy...so be patient, I will be mailing mine out sometime this week...I PROMISE!!!!!! I can't wait to send mine out....hehehehehehe...
and I received mine from Kimbob..I will get working on my layout real soon...:D

Anyone want me to contact there name buddy to see if they received theirs...PM me here and I will get back to you....

Granny
02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
I was told the one I sent would get there in 6 to 10 days, but I think it has been longer than that!!! :eek:

I mean, I know is going far, but come on!!! And I have not received one. Aggie sent me the most wonderful things from Australia. Lots of beautiful goodies, but I got them before the gift exchange was announced. I'm so confused!!!

Aggie, was I your victim, ops, I mean, your assigned person, or you were just being your wonderful, loving, sweet self? Sorry to ask here, but I'm all descombuburated!!! :o

:confused:

Smile
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Hay Granny I think she was just being her wonderful self because she also sent Eye and myself something around the same time..........isn't she sweet.........we love you Aggie .....xoxoxoxo

scrappyaggie48
02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
No Granny you were not my victim LOL Moonfairy was mine and she received hers at the end January, (just waiting to see her LO). That was just a thought from Aussie for you.

I am still waiting for mine - but I have plenty of patience, so you are not ....... whatever that word was LOL:):)

Thanks Smile luv ya right back xxxxx:)

wolvsie35
02-18-2009, 10:11 AM
I was told the one I sent would get there in 6 to 10 days, but I think it has been longer than that!!! :eek:

I mean, I know is going far, but come on!!! And I have not received one. Aggie sent me the most wonderful things from Australia. Lots of beautiful goodies, but I got them before the gift exchange was announced. I'm so confused!!!

Aggie, was I your victim, ops, I mean, your assigned person, or you were just being your wonderful, loving, sweet self? Sorry to ask here, but I'm all descombuburated!!! :o

:confused:

I know who has you Granny..lol...and I was told that yours was just sent out...so be patient...hehe...I think an ape was going to deliver it to you too...LOL...but don't qoute me on that...:)

Granny
02-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Ah, thank you girls. I feel like a total fool, but life gets so confusing at my age!

Thanks again Aggie, for your loving kindness. Sorry to be so dumb! I think I'm descombuburated anyways. :eek:

Thanks, Wolvsie. No problem, I can wait. I just wondered if I had missed something. You know me... :rolleyes:

:D

rosana brito
02-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Granny (Estee), nor I know as to thank - for all the gifts to it that sent me.
I am radiating of happiness, I loved everything, the wonderful stock market and, the Vinnie adored the car red, this happy one, and it thanks ok to it
Exactly God for it to only reward all this affection ok
Thank for everything,
I love ya XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=31938

eye
02-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh Rosana this is so nice.granny is so sweet.:D

O2BNGdHope
02-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Haha! Granny, those xoxo's were perfect for Rosana! She's always so loving.

Granny
02-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Rosana, you're most welcome, you adorable friend, you!!

I'm so glad that Vinnie liked the car. I sent it just for him!! I had a real blast getting every thing for ya. And when I saw the XOXO sign, I just had to get it for you. It was so perfect. Glad you liked every thing. My favorite, of course, it's the tiger!!!

Glad you are happy with your gifts. I'm so thrilled that I got you for exchange person.

Enjoy!!! ;)

ps: Melanie, I agree, it was perfect! Eye... Thank you, my dear friend!

Smile
02-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Hay Granny as always you have done a great job on picking out your exchange gifts,as I recall just how wonderful mine were from you last year. This is so much fun and congratulations Rosana...........I love the xoxoxoxo ....I received the word SMILE with mine and I keep it right next to my computer....

rosana brito
02-20-2009, 05:55 AM
[quote=Granny;133034]Rosana, you're most welcome, you adorable friend, you!!

I'm so glad that Vinnie liked the car. I sent it just for him!! I had a real blast getting every thing for ya. And when I saw the XOXO sign, I just had to get it for you. It was so perfect. Glad you liked every thing. My favorite, of course, it's the tiger!!!

Glad you are happy with your gifts. I'm so thrilled that I got you for exchange person.

Oh! Sorry Granny, you nor imagine, who were with the tiger, my husband Jorge, hehehe, was one fight who would be with the tiger, then I am with the stock market, the Vinnie with the car, and the Jorge with the Tiger, also, it orders to be thankful to it, this happy one for I to know so worthy and wonderful people, as the girls of the SCRAPBOOKMAX,

The XOXO, and my favourite person or thing ok
Kissessssssssss
thanksssssss

wolvsie35
02-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Oh Rosie, looked like you got some wonderful stuff!!!

I will be posting my layout soon...Still working on it...Kim ~ please don't think I forgot...I am still fighting this virus..ugh..

My name buddy's gift was sent out today...Hope she likes it...hehehe...:D

Granny
02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Way to go, Jorge!!! I bet you're the tiger in your home! ;)

Glad every one enjoyed the gifts. I'm honored to have been a part of it again.

XOXO

rosana brito
02-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Way to go, Jorge!!! I bet you're the tiger in your home!

Glad every one enjoyed the gifts. I'm honored to have been a part of it again.

XOXO

HAHAHAHAHA, only same you to make to laugh me,
I am the tiger, the bear, ........ all obey to me here, each one makes its part of work in the house, hehehehehe:D
Xoxo

Marion
02-20-2009, 01:46 PM
My package went out today to some lucky person somewhere (Nothing like procrastinating) It should still beat the end of the month deadline.
I still have not received mine either, so there is someone out there just as slow as me:D

eye
02-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Eye is still waiting as I tap my feet.But my mama always said big things come to those that wait.So as long as I wait I will either get bigger or the parcel will:D.

ValerieElaine
02-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Eye You crack me up!!

RachellIowa
02-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Eye and Marion I am stillwaiting too but like eye said good things come to those who wait and not always as paitent as Smile.

Granny
02-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Good for you, Rosana. You got to train those boys to obey!! :D

Eye... You're too funny. Hope you're right!!!

;)

RachellIowa
02-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Has anybody new got their gifts yet?

Marion
02-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I am not new, but I haven't got mine yet.

scrappyaggie48
02-28-2009, 12:33 AM
I am still waiting too!!!:)

omajo
02-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Still waiting too, hahaha, !!

Kazr
02-28-2009, 02:31 AM
Still waiting, must be because we live downunder,they have such along way to come :)
hugs Karyn.

twpclerk
02-28-2009, 03:04 AM
Haven't received mine yet either.

eye
02-28-2009, 04:13 AM
Eye is waiting:D

fourfoxes
02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Still patiently waiting . . . . .

Marion
02-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Looks like a lot of us are still patiently waiting, but the deadline is not until the end of the day today:)

eye
02-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Looks like a lot of us are still patiently waiting, but the deadline is not until the end of the day today:)

Does this mean we are dead when we come to the end.:D

*eng*
03-01-2009, 02:39 PM
To those patiently waiting:
My gift will be winging it's way tomorrow. Loads of hiccups, post office closed down, my car failed it's MOT and had to go and have some medicine and TLC for starters. Sorry to my gift buddy, but it is all ready to be stamped tomorrow.x

wolvsie35
03-01-2009, 09:21 PM
I received a few emails that their name gifts have been sent out or are still waiting to send theirs out but will be very, very soon...:D We are all friends here and can wait...<wink>
I did get mine from KimBob, and finally got the layout done...More details in the gallery!! thanks again sweetie...Loved all the goodies...:D
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/ExchangeKim-000-Page-1.jpg
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32215&cat=500&ppuser=5259

scrappyaggie48
03-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow Michelle looks like you were spoilt - they all look faboulous - great LO too:):)

sacannon
03-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Yeh, look at that loot...woohoo! Love your display!

crops2dawn
03-03-2009, 05:55 PM
WOW Michelle, looks awesome!!!!
I sent my gift out 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard anything either, but I know it was gonna take a little while to get there, yeah, I'm a procrastinator...lol but hey, I didn't get my exchange either, so I don't feel tooo bad...LOL But don't worry ****** it should be there any day!

Marion
03-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Looks like a lot of us are still waiting. I know my gift was delivered middle of last week by the tracking information, but I have not had a response yet either. Boy and I thought I was late:D

Marion
03-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Do we have a count on who has received their gifts and who is still waiting?

eye
03-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Eye is still waiting but Eye is an Angel and very patient:D

scrappyaggie48
03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I am stil waiting too - but they say patience is a virtue!!!

Marion maybe we can ask Michelle to post a list of people who have received and people who are still waiting???:)

AmeliasMuma
03-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Not gonna tell who I am sending to but they may get 2 gifts as one I ordered from online is still attempting to get to me .... so I am fed up of waiting and will send part 1 when I can get to the post office next week. Part 2 will follow unless it gets here in the next couple of days. So sorry it will be late but you WILL get it. I just hope you like Hamsters .... :eek: TeeHee

Thank you Marion for all the wonderful gifts that Amy confiscated from me as soon as I opened the package ..... and Ooops the chocolate was eaten before I could get my camera out .... oh man I can still taste their exquisiteness. Shhh made DH feel guilty as he had just bought me some cadbury's cream eggs [which I just adore] and then he tasted these wonders and said "Well dang it, you get these awesome goodies from a friend online and all I get you is Cadbury's Cream Eggs" .... I wasn't complaining though. Loved them both. A LO will follow in the next week also.

Marion
03-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Glad you got your package Sue, I was getting worried! I too love those chocolates (and I love Cadbury eggs too)

*eng*
03-07-2009, 04:47 AM
I have sent my parcel but am a bit confused. I am not used to sending out of uk but I thought edibles weren't allowed. I think they must be as people seem to be receiving yummmy munchies. Can you explain the rules please so I can plan for the next one...if we have one:)

Marion
03-07-2009, 11:15 AM
I have sent my parcel but am a bit confused. I am not used to sending out of uk but I thought edibles weren't allowed. I think they must be as people seem to be receiving yummmy munchies. Can you explain the rules please so I can plan for the next one...if we have one:)

My package went within the US Eng, so that rule does not apply to us. I believe that is more for international shipments.

*eng*
03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Ahhh...didn't think of that Marion...thank you :)

O2BNGdHope
03-07-2009, 04:01 PM
I know Texas got mine but we haven't seen her layout yet. With her husband ill, she may not get to one. But I know she got it as she thanked me on here.

fourfoxes
03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm still patiently waiting! :)

Kazr
03-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Dear Eng
There are quite a lot of foodstuffs that are not permitted into Oz, I do not have a list of them but there must be a list somewhere,will try & find it,last year I received a couple of gorgeous candles in jars, that was enough to get Oz Customs opening the parcel as they thought it was food,they are very strict on wood & seeds also but if I find that list will gladly let everyone know what else is prohibited in Australia.
Would love to get Chocolates etc but I have a feeling even those would be checked out (maybe it's the nuts contents):(
Hope that helps a little.
hugs
Karyn.

*eng*
03-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Dear Eng
There are quite a lot of foodstuffs that are not permitted into Oz, I do not have a list of them but there must be a list somewhere,will try & find it,last year I received a couple of gorgeous candles in jars, that was enough to get Oz Customs opening the parcel as they thought it was food,they are very strict on wood & seeds also but if I find that list will gladly let everyone know what else is prohibited in Australia.
Would love to get Chocolates etc but I have a feeling even those would be checked out (maybe it's the nuts contents):(
Hope that helps a little.
hugs
Karyn.

Thank you for tht information. We need to do a reference guide for future :)

Moonfairy
03-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Okay,I'm up and running again!Had some pc problems and had to reinstall everything!So when I got my pc up and running again I was so happy I immediately scrapped my gift exchange layout so Aggie could stop nagging me for it.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh82/Scrapbrats/Scrapbooking/GiftexchangefromAggie.jpg

I coudln't get everything to fit on the page as Aggie just send a huge parcel with alot of beautiful goodies!I received a teatowel,a bar of soap,wallet,a sun catcher,a brooch,fairy pen,hanging mermaid ornament,butterfly,postcards of where Aggie live.And also a beautiful card with a hanging fairy.
Thanks so much Aggie,you put so much thought into each gift and I was so happy to open all of them!

scrappyaggie48
03-26-2009, 05:14 AM
Beautiful LO Trudie now I can relax and you can get some peace LOL - Glad you liked them and you are very welcome:):)

RachellIowa
03-26-2009, 09:50 PM
YA!!
GOT MY LAYOUT DONE. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. THE OLD BODY HAS NOT BEEN COOPERATING WELL . THANK YOU SO MUCH PAULA-PKDOLL FOR EVERYTHING AND THE CARD MY MOM AS TOTALY SHOCKED AS SHE HAS A PHOTO OF ME WITH THE SAME HAIR CUT AND STYLE BUT I HAVE A WINTER COAT ON IN MY PICTURE SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE AND GIVE IT TO ME.
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/SCRAPBOOKMAX_EXCHANGE_GIFTS.jpg

wolvsie35
03-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Love the wisconsin boy and girl...Too cute...Are those salt and pepper shakers? Paula, where did you get those? I love 'em....Great layout...:D

RachellIowa
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Love the wisconsin boy and girl...Too cute...Are those salt and pepper shakers? Paula, where did you get those? I love 'em....Great layout...:D

Yes those are salt and pepper shakers and I am having to fight everyone who sees them as the are so cute. They have magnets for mouths and my litttle one just loves to have them just 1/2" apart and watch them draw close to kiss.

kimbob
05-10-2009, 03:52 AM
I received a few emails that their name gifts have been sent out or are still waiting to send theirs out but will be very, very soon...:D We are all friends here and can wait...<wink>
I did get mine from KimBob, and finally got the layout done...More details in the gallery!! thanks again sweetie...Loved all the goodies...:D
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/ExchangeKim-000-Page-1.jpg
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32215&cat=500&ppuser=5259

OMG- it's nearly Christmas already isn't it and only getting to see this now- hahahahaha
This is AWESOME GF and thanks so much-
you are MORE than welcome:p
Just so glad you liked your goodies
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

* when's the next one????- BWAHAHAHAHA*

(((HUGS)))

wolvsie35
05-10-2009, 08:35 AM
You are too funny...It was posted a while ago...lol...Better later then never in seeing it...lmbo!!!!! Thanks again for everything...I can't wait for the next exchange!!!!! Maybe we should start soon so everyone has plenty of time to get their stuff out...lol...((HUGS))

Marion
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!

scrappyaggie48
05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Me tooooo:) ** (is it a safe bet we can stop waiting now):(

omajo
05-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Me tooooo....!!!

wolvsie35
05-11-2009, 08:25 AM
I am so sorry for the ones of you that never received a gift...have you contacted your buddies? Don't give up hope yet...You just never know...<wink> :D

eye
05-13-2009, 04:30 AM
What a shame.Kind of puts a damper on things.:(

Winnie49
05-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Dear Scrappie, Cara Agnese!!!!!
Iam soooo sooo sorry for the longggg delay but promise i will go tomorrow to the Vatican City to send it , i wanted to go days and days ago but for one and hundreds of things i loss the days to go and send it but the postino arrivera presto!!!!!!!!
I already have the pictures of the goodies in the box but will NOT show you anything!!!!!!!!
Baci a tutti
Wendy

ps. Iam still waiting too!!

Winnie49
05-14-2009, 12:48 PM
DONE!!!! Aggie sweetie!!!! your box is on the post office must be in your hands hopefully in 10 or 15 days!!! i have the pictures of the pack!!! you want to see it????????????????
Baci
Wendy

scrappyaggie48
05-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Hi Wendy

Grazie bella it is very much appreciated:). May I have a peek!!!;) LOL

ciao

abbracci xoxo:)