PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

angelwithin
12-13-2008, 11:43 AM
as you all know i run the weekly and monthly challenges, i've had an idea and was wondering if any of our members would be interested in doing this.

i'm thinking of giving you our members the chance to run the some of the weekly challenges, obviously i would have to know in advance what you propose to 'challenge' the other members with also things like if you are going to give a gift for the participants, if you are making a mini kit to give as part of the challenge etc

if anyone would be interested in hosting the odd weekly challenge please leave me a message in this thread

crops2dawn
12-14-2008, 07:11 PM
I can give this a try....but not until after the holiday....I am swamped with everything right now, I can't even think of anything at the moment, but this sounds like fun....

CrystalInMinn
12-14-2008, 08:16 PM
I am in too, but after Christmas at least. I have some home stuff going on right now. The kitchen remodel is Tues. so Christmas will have to be delayed at my house lol!

pickngrin
12-14-2008, 08:36 PM
I will give it a try. I am not a designer but I could maybe come up with a little something. I am like everyone else though. Maybe after Christmas so I can get my head screwed back on right.

sacannon
12-14-2008, 09:22 PM
I might try it too, but I have to agree...too much going on right now.

angelwithin
12-15-2008, 07:37 AM
lol dont worry it wont be until the new year ;)

wolvsie35
12-15-2008, 07:55 AM
I can do one if I'm not hosting one for the4 Groove...lol..You got my addy, write me and let me know...((HUGS)) :D

pkdoll
12-15-2008, 08:14 PM
ooooh this sounds like it could be fun---I could give it a try too. Just let me know and we can go from there.

nanwu
12-16-2008, 03:19 AM
i might give this a try later in the new year.....I have my family here for Christmas and hubby home for the first time in ages....so i am only popping in and out for several weeks....this is the first time in a week i have had more than a few sec's on the computer.....i was getting withdrawls lol

jazzieal
12-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Sounds like you are getting lots of replys..I will be happy to do a challenge if you need me..just let me know..

angelwithin
01-07-2009, 04:51 AM
will be contacting you all very soon :D

angelwithin
01-11-2009, 07:42 AM
i've started organising this ....im so looking forward to seeing what challenges you all come up with (plus my brain cell is so happy not to have to think so much lol)

If you are still interested in hosting a weekly challenge how it will work is ......i'd like those seriously interested to PM me with which weeks they would like and a rough idea of what challenge you are planning to do (please remember there is no weekly challenge on the first week of any month)

once the challenge idea and the dates have been agreed if you could send me an image of any kits, embellishments, templates etc you are planning to use so i can just check them over i'd be very greatful :D

Dates taken so far are: week commencing 9th February

crops2dawn
01-11-2009, 05:59 PM
sent ya a pm......LOL

angelwithin
01-25-2009, 07:22 AM
the 1st of our member weekly challenges starts this week :D

if anyone would like a go at running a weekly challenge please contact me via this thread, pm or email me ( srangelwithin@aol.com), i i have a whole year of slots to fill lol

maybe you have a great idea for me to torture everyone with please feel free to post them here

rosana brito
01-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I can give everything to it what to want, he is enough to say me what and to produce ok
The times I know to make things pretty , hehehehehe
I wait that it serves for some thing hehehehe

Kisses

wolvsie35
01-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Fiona, I can do one anytime...Need a place to fill? PM me...I got a couple ideas up my sleeve...lol..:D