PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens...

mswizard
12-08-2008, 07:38 PM
When you let your brother and nephew feed your child.
We all got a phone call the week before Thanksgiving telling us that we all needed to be at moms. The nurse told us that she would be surprised if mom was still with us on Monday. I took pics of everyone with mom before she took a turn for the worse later that day. I got a couple of her and Emily the next one is of my niece Jenn with my mom later that day when everything went real bad. The last few are after the guys got a touch drunk and decided to feed Emily "Aunt Dawn's sucky Soup" (Don't ask!) BTW...Mom is STILL with us...we found out a few days later that my mom was detoxing..my little sister was over dosing her on 4 different pain killers! (Thinking she was doing a good thing) My sister we found out is back on her drug habit again.

pickngrin
12-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Wow I am sorry to hear about your mom! My prayers are with your whole family!
But I think the guys would have been the ones giving miss Emily a good clean up! Great pictures though! She is a cutie pie!
Now...even though you said don't ask, I am gonna....what is sucky soup???

eye
12-08-2008, 08:56 PM
You sure did not need this.i do hope your mum perks up.look at emily.ha ha she loves her sucky soup.prayers are always headed to your place.xo.:)

crops2dawn
12-08-2008, 09:07 PM
ohhh Wiz, I am sorry to hear about your Mom!! You all got my prayers!!! I gotta tell ya our little Em is soooo sweet, I swear she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Even with sucky soup all over her she is a dollbaby!!!

sacannon
12-08-2008, 09:20 PM
So sorry to hear about your mom and sister. I have to agree with everyone, Em is a little sweetie even with the added soup. It looks like she enjoyed it! I assume you didn't care for the soup?

Smile
12-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Sucky soup sounds like one of those healthy things that some poor kid would name...:eek:...and Emmy is just a doll......I just love her smile. Thanks for the pictures and I am glad that your mom seems to be doing better. Take care of yourself because you have had such a rough time lately. I will say a prayer for you and your mom.....love, not time , heals all wounds.......xoxoxo

twpclerk
12-09-2008, 07:50 AM
So sorry Wiz, your Mom had to go through all that, praying she is recovering and feeling much better. I just love Em's sucky soup pictures, I personally think the messier the child while eating the happier she is!! lol

Granny
12-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Ah, Wiz, sorry to hear about this. You know I'm praying for you all. My little niece looks adorable, even with soup all over her!!!

mswizard
12-09-2008, 03:39 PM
LOL..Aunt Dawn's "Sucky Soup" is actually very good, it's made with beef, chicken AND pork, vegies...it's kinda like a throw all your leftovers in it soup and we ALL love it...the reason it's called "Sucky" is because when my older brother and his son were feeding it to her, they kept telling her it sucked and that THEY made better soup..so everyone in the family decided to call it "Aunt Dawn's sucky soup"
As for my mom, her cancer doctor told us that he's done everything that can be done for mom and to just make her comfortable. What no one knew was that my mother has become addicted to pain killers in the last year and when Hospice came in, all the drug use had to stop except the Morphine that THEY give her. None of us except my sister and mother knew about the other drugs. She was on Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, demerol and another one I can't remember right off hand. All of us older kids had a meeting with Hospice Without mom and mo to let them know what was going on and I took photos of my sister in her drugged out stuppers, had them blown up into 8x10 glossy's along with the pics of the methadone her doc perscribed AFTER he put her into and let her get out of drug rehab (She was addicted to pain killers then 2 different docs put her on Methadone FOR over 20 YEARS! so she became addicted to that as well and contrary to popular belief, you CAN become addicted to Methadone. Anyway, I took the pics to the D.A and told him..I wan this SOB'S licence hanging on my wall. He gave my sister methadone when he **** well knew she was my mothers caregiver! So because we blew the whistle, we are ALL responsible for our mother. My sister is NOT allowed to be alone with her at night so we all have to take turns staying and I get the weekend shifts because I live 2 hours away. So there ya have it!

Oh, I forgot to tell you all, Emily is standing up!!!!! I expect her to be walking in a few Months! I have pics but they will have to wait till I have a little more time...sorry :o

Marion
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Holy cow Liz, you have a lot to cope with right now! Hang in there and I will remember to send up a extra prayer or 2.

pkdoll
12-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry to hear about all of this Wiz. But I do have to agree with everyone-Emmy's soooooo darn cute and she gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her.:) Hang in there on the other stuff-I know how hard it is to deal with a loved ones addiction. Sending prayers your way.

crops2dawn
12-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Geezeeee Wizzzz, I can't get over that doc giving her those meds...I sure would love to his license hanging on your wall!
I know your going through alot right now and you will get through this. Try and enjoy whatever time you have left with your Mom, if hospice is involved it won't be too much longer. I will pray for ya that God gives you the strength, that you're certainly going to need right now! Bless you and your entire family!!!!