PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen TNLori?

pickngrin
12-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I haven't seen or heard anything from her lately? Anyone know if she is ok?

pickngrin
12-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Anyone? Bumping this back up? Getting a little worried.

Smile
12-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Glad you bumped this back up........does anyone have any information for us?????

wolvsie35
12-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Yea me too, last I heard from her was about he name exchange..Nothing since...Hope she is ok...

TNLori
12-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Here I am... alive, well, and deluged with projects, grand-babies and grand-babies to be...

It's been very very hectic around here lately. My mother-in-law was in the hospital for two weeks before Thanksgiving - we thought we were going to lose her to complications from an emergency stomach surgery, but she pulled through and is good as new now.

After she got out of the hospital, a good friend of mine contacted me about helping her with a project that has become near and dear to my heart, and between it and the holidays, I've been super busy.

The project is called Branches of Monroe County, and it is the beginnings of a women's shelter and resource center in our county. There isn't one right now, and we do need it. We're going to offer several programs based on each situation, from individual counselling and protection for victims of extreme abuse to whole-family counselling and rebuilding of the family. We're in the early stages of organizing right now, then will begin fund-raising as soon as we are legally allowed to do so. It's kept me pretty busy, to say the least. I am on the board of directors (newly formed) and have been working on the website for the place.

In the grandbaby department, my son presented us with Kayla Nicole, born May 3 of this year. He found out a little while back that she was his. We were able to meet her over Christmas. She is a little doll who somewhat resembles the Gerber baby. Jack's daughter, who already has Jenna, is expecting a baby boy this upcoming May. Babies, babies everywhere!

Jack was paying attention when I was going nuts over the BambooFun - he got me one for Christmas! I haven't been still long enough to really play with it much, but I'm already amazed at what it can do. Woohoo!

Anywhooo... that's what I've been up to. I'll try to do a better job of staying up with the forum here. Not doing much scrapping lately, but I sure do miss y'all's company.

Marion
12-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Glad you are doing well and keeping busy. Sounds like a great project you are working on.

sacannon
12-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Ditto, I wish you well on your project and glad to know you are ok.