PDA

View Full Version : Happy thanksgiving

jazzieal
11-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Well its late and all the eating is over and I guess everyone is still stuffed from lunch..but I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving..I don't come around much anymore, I don't go anywhere much anymore, I do what I have to do as far as making my word art and what goes with that but I hardly make pages anymore, nor chat..but I think of all of you all of the time and ask about you when I talk to Paula..and I love you all..I have and always will have a special place in my heart for all my SBM friends. Your love and prayers have carried me thru much sickness and heartache and for that I am forever grateful. Its been a sad day here as it is our first holiday without Lori and Andrew..the boys went to their other grandmothers for lunch as they always do and mother and I went to eat at Shoneys for lunch..it was always Lori's favorite place for Thanksgiving dinner..if Mother didnt cook that is LOL
I tried to eat enough for her too I think, I was so stuffed I could hardly breathe..but is was sooo good..
I hope that those that celebrate the holiday had a great day and Crops I'm so happy you got to have your traditional Thanksgiving Dinner and I thought about you fixing 25 lbs of taters..I can't even imagine that LOL..
Take care all of you and don't forget me cause even if Im not around Im thinking of you and love you all..Jazzy :)

sacannon
11-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh Jazz, how could anyone forget you! You are always missed around here! I know this was a hard day for you. Wish we could have all been there to help celebrate it with you so it wouldn't have been so hard.

We had a nice day even though it is only 4 of us. I think I mention to Aggie that it was 3. But it is Christmas that we only have 3. Ron's mom is also with us for Thanksgiving so we had 4. His mom goes to Boston for Christmas.

eye
11-28-2008, 05:42 AM
our Thanksgiving was a way back in Oct.It was lovely.We always love you jazz.You are missing Lori and that is why you feel so down.You need to heal.Perhaps the New year will be much better for you xo.You will always be my friend----CHILLS xo:)

shadesofgrey
11-28-2008, 05:42 PM
I hope you all had a good thanksgiving, we dont have anything like it here in Australia.

omajo
12-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Always thinking of you Jazzy, take care !!
oxox

Yes we don't have thanksgiving here down under, what's the story behind it ??