PDA

View Full Version : will disapear for about a week

RachellIowa
11-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi all
Wil be taking time out to get all the things finalized around the house for the holidays. I have so many things to do and have had the flu and a cold at the same time. My little guy has been ill again and many trips back and forth to the dr.
So been a little stressed. but will be back soon. can't seem to go too long without getting withdrawls from the computer but will have to really try. So eveybody take care and I'll get back after the Thanksgiving weekend.

wolvsie35
11-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Have a good Thanksgiving and hope you feel better...God Bless...

CrystalInMinn
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM
hurry back :D

*eng*
11-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Look after yourself, c u soon :)

RachellIowa
11-24-2008, 03:16 PM
do a quick check in. things are getting done all sickness some what gone still struggling with the sons uti and other problems but hey got the christmas utside decorations done.inside after thanksgiving. Had to get another van not a new one but aleast it has its problems worked out. Our new van which was less than a year old, turned on the seat heater the other day and later that night the thing was full of smoke the wiring in the darn thing had burned up so insurance paid off the loan and so we decided that instead of trusting in a new one get a used one at least we know it has most of its bugs worked out. I don't know when or if I'lleverbeable to buy a new one again without fearing something major will go wrong while we are in it. will check in later,

eye
11-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh that is terrible news.Wow.I hope you will have better luck.take care and get rid of that darn flu bug xo.:)

Smile
11-25-2008, 07:40 AM
Rachell........I guess that wasn't much of a vacation for you. Hope things are on the right track now. Take care of yourself because the worse has yet to come....CHRISTMAS.......:eek:.....and offcourse it is also the best time of the year.............xoxoxoxo