Jenna's mommy
Vanessa
Liwayway
Pilotswife

to name but a few :eek:

dont make me come looking for you ladies :eek:

crops2dawn
11-18-2008, 04:48 PM
I dont know...maybe they are stuck in that dungeon...I just got out....maybe they will too!

angelwithin
11-18-2008, 05:15 PM
told granny about putting members in the dungeon *tuts* Granny let them out before Desmond finds out lol

Granny
11-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, you know, ya all been saying how crowded it was getting at the bowling alley, so I starting sending them down there. Now you want them back up here. Will you please make up your pitiful little minds?

Thank you!!!!

:rolleyes:

angelwithin
11-18-2008, 05:50 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/srangelwithin/smilies/message25.gif

O2BNGdHope
11-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I sent an email out to Pinklollypop asking her to pop in and let us know she's OK. I don't think I have anybody else's emails. Mint is on your buddy list, Angel and Granny, you have Vanessa. Any way to reach them? Vanessa hasn't posted on her blog for a while either. But she was down with a bad leg last time she posted so maybe she just hasn't felt like getting on-line.

Jenna's mommy
11-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I am around, will join in more as time allows.

Granny
11-19-2008, 01:42 PM
I just sent Vanessa an email. I will let you know asap if I get an answer.

Vanessa
11-19-2008, 04:08 PM
I just sent Vanessa an email. I will let you know asap if I get an answer.Estee my little chickadee. Don't know where you posted it to hon, but it must have gotten lost out there in the blue yonder somewhere.

I have been in and out for a while, but my poor old mojo vanished a while back and it is only just starting to stir again, so I have just been lurking around being a miserable old cow. Chat every now by email to our Eye, so you can always check with her to see if I am still alive or not.

crops2dawn
11-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Time to milk that cow Vanessa and get your mojo back!!! Here I thought you were laying in that dungeon with soot all over ya.....LOL can you image....hahahahah

Granny
11-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Vanessa, darling... Sent you two emails, and they both came back as undeliverable!!! How the heck am I supposed to be your buddy, if I don't have the right email address, or phone, or nothing, turkey drawers?

OH, yeah, and I missed you terribly. Still, glad to know you're alive. Please, send me an email so I can have your info again! Thank you my sweet friend!

O2BNGdHope
11-20-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi, JennasMommy! So glad you're here but stop hiding in the forum! And Vanessa! What can we do to help you get your mojo back? We're here for you! I have your blog linked to mine so I know when you've posted and it's been 3 WEEKS since you posted there. We miss you!

wolvsie35
11-20-2008, 11:09 AM
LOL!!!!!! I am surprised Granny let anyone out...hehehe:D

pkdoll
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi Vanessa and Jennas Mommy!! Jenna's Mommy I saw your shout on my blog--thanks for the shout! I was sooooo happy to hear from you. Now hopefully some of the other MIA's will stop in too.

O2BNGdHope
11-23-2008, 03:07 AM
Pinklollypop wrote me back. Here's what she said:

"Thank so much for all the concern. I been a little 'busy' with stuff here and have to miss you ladies a while. Will 'come back' when I am 'done' . I have 'drop by' once in a while to envy all of your latest 'creations'. Is really such a joy to have a look at them. Sorry that I can't possible to leave 'enough' comments and see all. So happy that some of you have started a blog or selling store.

Please tell all the lovely ladies at SBM to take care and stay 'cute' ! Hug.

With regards,

Pink "

Not sure what's keeping her busy. Hope things are OK. We might keep her in our prayers, as well as Wolvsie, Knzus,, LindaPete.......well, just everyone else here. So much turmoil in peoples lives these days. We need a miracle, Lord!

O2BNGdHope
11-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Anybody heard from anyone else we are missing?