PDA

View Full Version : Eye has bad luck

eye
11-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Well I was having problems with swelling in lower limbs.The cause was my job---sitting too long and the blood pooled in upper legs causing the lower to swell.So I got a sponge cushion then a gel seat which seems to help.Now to pass time away I got lotto tickects.Now I am suffering from a pinched nerver and numness under my arm from scratching lotto tickets.Stayed off work for a few days.Went last night---not to bad.Went to pack my bag up and bent the wrong way.Eye got hurt.Of coarse Eye diagnoises herself again and started with anti inflamatories and pain meds and flexeral(great muscle relaxer).Well Eye slept for over 24 hours.Man I could not move and when I did I cried in pain.So I went to my chiropractor and guess what as I was laying down on my back I got nausea and room spinning.But at least I was almost done of my treatment.MY inner ear started to act up.Now I developed a rash.What will be next.So I may not be on as often as I would like.I will be back.:)

Scrappyfrog
11-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Wholly cow, eye! I'm thinking the self-diagnosis needs a trip to the docs. Take care of yourself!!!!! Please....(yes, begging here).

fourfoxes
11-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Well I was having problems with swelling in lower limbs.The cause was my job---sitting too long and the blood pooled in upper legs causing the lower to swell.So I got a sponge cushion then a gel seat which seems to help.Now to pass time away I got lotto tickects.Now I am suffering from a pinched nerver and numness under my arm from scratching lotto tickets.Stayed off work for a few days.Went last night---not to bad.Went to pack my bag up and bent the wrong way.Eye got hurt.Of coarse Eye diagnoises herself again and started with anti inflamatories and pain meds and flexeral(great muscle relaxer).Well Eye slept for over 24 hours.Man I could not move and when I did I cried in pain.So I went to my chiropractor and guess what as I was laying down on my back I got nausea and room spinning.But at least I was almost done of my treatment.MY inner ear started to act up.Now I developed a rash.What will be next.So I may not be on as often as I would like.I will be back.:)

Oh Eye! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Poor girl! Wish I could be there to help you. Sending you love and hugs,

Marion
11-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Holy Cow!!! How many lotto tickets did you scratch???? I hope that at least you win something:)

Hope you feel better soon!

Smile
11-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Hello Girls:
I went down to visit Eye today and she looks like she is in pain. Once she is sitting down it kills her to get back up. Off course she has pills (and looks doppy) Just kidding Eye...:eek: I think it will take her awhile this time to get back on her feet. I hope she take's it easy. Her husband Laurie is really good to her but he works. At least the kids will be their....oh ,forget that, there teenager's...:eek: Any ways she may check in when she can and thanks everyone for their well wishes...I did bring her a gift and she will half to wear it and get her picture taken.....at least it made her laugh.....not everyone has sunglasses with a sun visor attached.....

eye
11-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Holy Cow!!! How many lotto tickets did you scratch???? I hope that at least you win something:)

Hope you feel better soon!

Hey Marion their was 3 tickets in a package and I got 4 of them and it helped pass about 3 or 4 hours but being stooped over the table took its toil on me and gave me a picnhed nerve.No more of those tickets.Yes I would win enough to buy more for the next night.But then I went to clean a corner of my basement and did a little too much bending over and hurt my back.But my first visit to chiropractor helped some.At least i can walk better without my knees going from underneath me.:)I can now get up by myself---though the pain is still there but not as bad.

eye
11-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Wholly cow, eye! I'm thinking the self-diagnosis needs a trip to the docs. Take care of yourself!!!!! Please....(yes, begging here).

Oh know I do not a Doctor just yet.laurie almost called the ambulance.I know what is wrong with me so I have meds in my cupboard that will help me feel comfortable.Just need some rest.

eye
11-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Hello Girls:
I went down to visit Eye today and she looks like she is in pain. Once she is sitting down it kills her to get back up. Off course she has pills (and looks doppy) Just kidding Eye...:eek: I think it will take her awhile this time to get back on her feet. I hope she take's it easy. Her husband Laurie is really good to her but he works. At least the kids will be their....oh ,forget that, there teenager's...:eek: Any ways she may check in when she can and thanks everyone for their well wishes...I did bring her a gift and she will half to wear it and get her picture taken.....at least it made her laugh.....not everyone has sunglasses with a sun visor attached.....

Yes thank You Loie for the smiles.It sure was nice to get those glasses with the sunvisor connected on to it.When I feel better I will do a layout of them xo.

eye
11-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Oh Eye! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Poor girl! Wish I could be there to help you. Sending you love and hugs,

Thank you dear friend xo to you.:)

Granny
11-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Eye, this is your tribulation for driving Crops and I crazy for weeks now. It was bound to catch up with you and it finally did. You reap what you saw!!!!!!!!!

Suffer, suffer, suffer, old turkey drawers!!!!!! :eek:

:p

<whispers> I really feel bad for her, poor thing. I hope she gets better soon, cause she is just too darn nice and special to be sicky, but over my dead physical before I let her know it!!!<whispers>

eye
11-17-2008, 07:58 PM
SSSSSSSSssssshhhh thank you granny.i luv you too:D

nanwu
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
oh my dearest eye, my heart goes out to you. I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away but there's not...so I will just very gentley give you a cyber hug and remember you in my prayers. Now you look after yourself, and take it easy.

twpclerk
11-18-2008, 03:45 AM
Oh Eye!! What a string of bad luck!! Sure hope you get better soon!! So sorry you are in so much pain.:( Can't wait to see you in your new glasses!:cool:

omajo
11-18-2008, 05:46 AM
So sorry to hear you not well. Did you hit the lotto?

eye
11-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Yesterday I could not dress myself.TodayI dressed myself and after another visit to Chropractor today and I feel pretty good.Do not need muscle relaxers.Wow what a difference.Called in and will not be working the rest of the week.The numbness is still there but has improved some.i imagine it will take awhile for that to be normal.Rash is still there but not getting any worse.But eye is on the mend.:)Thanks for all the well wishes.xo

wolvsie35
11-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Hope things get better for you Eye...I'll be thinkin' of ya..:D

crops2dawn
11-18-2008, 05:03 PM
*making a note* NEVER buy lottery tickets....LOL Poor Eyeball... see God is punishing you.....you gotta start getting sassy and get some of that built up pressure out...lol
But seriously...I sure hope you start feeling better...I hate it when people are hurting...now get yourself that chair!!!! The heck with xmas pressies...you need that chair!!!!! As for that rash....try showering....I hear that helps....lol

Marion
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Too funny! Poor Eye!:D

*eng*
11-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Take care now...you need to look after yourself!

makeyesup
11-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Ok, Eye, it seems that everything that has happened started with the evil word 'WORK'. Wish you didn't have to do that and then you could scrap all day and there wouldn't be any pain. Prayers are with you that it all goes away soon. Take care of yourself.

AmeliasMuma
11-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Awww eye ..... hugs to ya girl. Wish I could be there to pamper you. You need pampering. My love, thoughts and prayers going out to you that you improve quick.

Sue xx

eye
11-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks everyone for allyour sweet words and even croppies ha ha.It is now Wed. and I am feeling pretty good.I can now dress myself and no pain in lower back and I can walk really good.I guess the chiropractor made me better.The upper kink is slowly getting better but the numbness under my arm is still there as well as that rash.But I am going to see the doctor as all my creams are not working.But I am feeling pretty darn good and such a fast recovery.Stillhaving those dizzy spells but that is just my inner ear.Bad time to start acting up eh.:)

fourfoxes
11-19-2008, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling better! HUGS! :)

pkdoll
11-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Good to hear that you are starting to feel better Eye. Never good to feel pain. Now just take care of that rash and you should be good as new.:)

eye
11-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Rash is gone,Feeling is coming back in arm and back pain has gone.But fighting the dizziness is a hard battle.It makes me sick.I am just hoping it will soon leave me.:(