PDA

View Full Version : All Is Well

OnieRN
11-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been so busy lately with getting settled back into my old job, that I just haven't had a lot of time to play. I'm really happy to be back working there! It's perfect, since I am able to work from home.

We're starting to get ready for the holidays, with John getting all the Christmas decorations out and starting to put up. Our granddaughter (Alley) will be coming on the 25th for Thanksgiving. I'm real excited about seeing her because it's been 3 years! Way too long!!!!

We also have company coming for Christmas. So, it will be a busy holiday season!

nanwu
11-15-2008, 04:06 PM
hey Onie, glad everything is working out for you

eye
11-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Oh I am so happy for you Onie.I am glad you like your work.

Granny
11-15-2008, 06:09 PM
So happy you're finally getting to settle down Onie. It's been a long uphill battle, but you came through!!! My blessing and best wishes for you and John, a very kind and sweet man!!!

Love ya both...

:)

OnieRN
11-15-2008, 08:04 PM
So happy you're finally getting to settle down Onie. It's been a long uphill battle, but you came through!!! My blessing and best wishes for you and John, a very kind and sweet man!!!

Love ya both...

Thank You everyone! I love you all! We still have issues, with the house not getting sold and not even a renter, but I'm enduring it!

BTW, Granny, I hear your experiencing BAD FIRES near you! I do hope you remain safe and out of harms way!

Granny
11-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks, Onie. One of the fires is only about 10 miles away. Came within 1/2 block from my cousin's house. He just lost his mother, the aunt I wrote about in another thread, so it would have been horrible if he also lost his home. We are in no danger, since we are in the middle of the valley and away from the hills, but the air quality is horrible. I'm staying indoors because of my asthma.

I'm also very concern about all the homeless people around here, being outside, breathing the terrible smoke, and the little critters in harms way. It's really so sad.

I appreciate your concern, though. So sweet of you to ask.

pkdoll
11-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Onie I am happy that things are settling down for you somewhat. And Granny I too was concerned about you and the fires. Happy to hear that you are not in harms way, but I feel bad about the others and the air quality. please do stay indoors and take care of your lungs.

crops2dawn
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
SO happy things are looking up for you!!!
Granny stay safe will ya!!!