PDA

View Full Version : Name Exchange Participants

wolvsie35
11-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Here is what I have so far...There were many of you that said you want to get involved, but unfortunately, I need your info...Remember, I swore to everyone last year to destroy all your info, so I no longer have your address's...Please, send them to me...:D Either here or to craftyscrap@gmail.com . Anywho, here are the people that I do have the info for...
fourfoxes
Scrappyfrog
scrappyaggie48
Nanwu
O2BNGdHope
twpclerk
pinkngrin
rachellinIowa
Sacannon
Imre
Granny
Paula
Steve
Fiona

*eng*
11-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks for doing this wolvsie, have sent my details to you :)

Smile
11-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks Wolvsie .......mine is sent.

Smile
11-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks Wolvsie .......mine is sent.

nanwu
11-11-2008, 04:27 PM
thanks wolvsie....really looking forward to this again...I still wear the t_shirt I got last year (I love telling people how I got and it is so comfy) and my little cow sits over my computer desk keeping an eye on me.

scrappyaggie48
11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks Wolvsie, really looking forward to it.:)

crops2dawn
11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
sent my info.....Ohhh I can't wait....will someone fill me in as to when we are gonna start this....like when is the deadline???

RachellIowa
11-11-2008, 09:42 PM
sent my info.....Ohhh I can't wait....will someone fill me in as to when we are gonna start this....like when is the deadline???

crops you'll find out soon enough I think she'll give you eye though!!!! he he he...........

OnieRN
11-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I just emailed my info! A big THANKS for doing this for all of us!

angelwithin
11-12-2008, 06:50 AM
crops i've started buyng already.......i have most of my christmas presents brought too lol

sacannon
11-12-2008, 07:43 AM
crops i've started buyng already.......i have most of my christmas presents brought too lol

Aren't you on the ball!!!! heheh. I have some Christmas shopping done, but I don't have all that much to get either. I have been keeping my eye's open for ideas for the exchange.

Roxy
11-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Hi
Guess I missed the original post on this. What exactly are you doing? Sounds interesting.

Roxy

Smile
11-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi
Guess I missed the original post on this. What exactly are you doing? Sounds interesting.

Roxy

Hello Roxy: I just sent you off an email to try and explain.........hope you join in.........xoxox

LindaPete
11-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I guess I need to be caught up too. Anyone want to fill me in?

Smile
11-13-2008, 07:16 AM
I guess I need to be caught up too. Anyone want to fill me in?

Just sent you an email to fill you in......xoxo

knzus
11-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Michelle, sent mine to you last night. :D

Those who wonder what we're doing, use the search box at the top of the page and type in "gift exchange" or "around the world gift exchange" and the results show for the threads discussing what we're all so anxious to do!!

Smile, you're awful calm right now... saving up that energy for when it really gets started? LOL! ;) (Just teasin' ya :D)

Smile
11-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Smile, you're awful calm right now... saving up that energy for when it really gets started? LOL! ;) (Just teasin' ya :D)[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha ....I think that Scrappyaggie is excited enough for all of us.......You just wait until Eye and myself get started...lol.....Who ever gets my name be prepared because I will try to bribe my name out of you....just ask Granny...xoxo...I am even prepared to give you one of our goodlooking mounties....and Russell we have female one's too......

pkdoll
11-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Woooohoooo! We are getting geared up now! I am getting really excited already! Can't wait to find out who I get.

RachellIowa
11-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Michelle, sent mine to you last night. :D

Those who wonder what we're doing, use the search box at the top of the page and type in "gift exchange" or "around the world gift exchange" and the results show for the threads discussing what we're all so anxious to do!!

Smile, you're awful calm right now... saving up that energy for when it really gets started? LOL! ;) (Just teasin' ya :D)

I just got done reading the whole post about the around the world gift exchange. Now I have to get busy and get things collcected up. Who ever get me has a very patient person so You won't see me begging to know who has me. Right just dream on as I love presents just as much as a kid loves a candy store.

lila2002
11-14-2008, 03:25 AM
>jumping up and down with joy<

this is so great, everyone is getting ready.
ah and what would the exchange be without Smile trying to bribe someone or other.
hahaha

wolvsie35
11-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Hey, I know everyone is getting excited...lol..Just calm down...hehehehe...Since we have some time before names are picked, passing the word that bribes might help...lol...*Did I say that out loud?*:p
Ok, here is the next bunch I have accounted for...
OnieRN
Smile
Crops2dawn
Knzus
Eng
CrystalinMinn
Eye

Now if I missed anyone so far, please let me know...k? If you are sending your info via my personal email, please include your screen name so I know who the heck you are...<wink> Also, include in your email if out of the country is going to be a problem for you...This will help me when we pick names...and make it easier for you financially...I think this idea was a good one...If you already sent me your info and want this option, just let me know...k?

As far as a deadline goes to getting in your names for this wacky name exchange <wink>...I'm thinking by mid December...How does that sound? That still gives everyone a month yet to sign up...and before the end of December, I could hand out the names to everyone...Let's see, Granny can have Smile, Eye can have Crops...lmao...hehehe...I'm keeping an eye on you guys...:D

Anyone hear from Rosanna? Does she want to get back in? I know she posted in the last one...There was some newer peeps too that sounded interested, but no info was sent in yet...Round 'em up and send them my way....((HUGS))

Moonfairy
11-14-2008, 11:28 AM
This sounds like fun!But I'm not really sure what I have to do?Buy some pressies for somebody else if I'm correct?Wolvsie,could you maybe e-mail me with the info as well as I would love to participate as well.

wolvsie35
11-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I got some more peeps to add to our list....If your name is not on the lists so far that I posted in this thread, please let me know so I can add you...<wink>
moonfairy
Kazr
TNLori
Winnie49

I know we are missing many from before....:D

eye
11-18-2008, 01:00 PM
I got some more peeps to add to our list....If your name is not on the lists so far that I posted in this thread, please let me know so I can add you...<wink>
moonfairy
Kazr
TNLori
Winnie49

I know we are missing many from before....:D

I will explain to Rosana as she wants in.

Marion
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I don't see my name on the list. I better send you a pm.

Texaslady
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Please send me instructions as to what you ned..

Texaslady:)

grannywin
11-18-2008, 02:16 PM
I sent my information to your blog email today. Thanks for being the coordinator.

crops2dawn
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
WHOSE .... PINKNGRIN...hahahahahaha I think I got a new name for pick....LOL ohhhhhhhhhh PINKKKKKK.....hahaha

Granny
11-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Wolsie, you nut!!!! Over my dead physicall!!! Had enough of those crazy canadians!

:eek:

angelwithin
11-18-2008, 05:53 PM
*thinking*ooOO(i so hope i get Granny...seen a wonderful ape toy in town....and it's wearing a pink pinny)

fourfoxes
11-18-2008, 06:51 PM
*thinking*ooOO(i so hope i get Granny...seen a wonderful ape toy in town....and it's wearing a pink pinny)

lmao. . . . . that is too funny . . . . . ;)

AmeliasMuma
11-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Just signed up [sent a pm] and what is the theme for this "gift swap" as I like to call it LOL

Granny
11-19-2008, 01:35 PM
A what? Fiona, that sounds disgusting!!!!!!!

Wolvsieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

sacannon
11-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Just signed up [sent a pm] and what is the theme for this "gift swap" as I like to call it LOL

I guess it is going to be the same as last year. We do souvenier gifts from where you live. Something your area is known for etc...

crops2dawn
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
I DONT WANT EYE and I certainly dont want her to have me...OH MANNNNNNN can you just image a box full of lovey dovey stuff....ohhhhh, I think I am gonna be ill.......hahahaha

AmeliasMuma
11-21-2008, 12:45 PM
I guess it is going to be the same as last year. We do souvenier gifts from where you live. Something your area is known for etc...

Hmmmm ..... thats got me thinking.

pkdoll
11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Oooooo! The fun has already begun. The anxious awaiting of what name you will get. LMAO!!!!!!!

AmeliasMuma
11-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Oooooo! The fun has already begun. The anxious awaiting of what name you will get. LMAO!!!!!!!

LOL more like wondering which unfortunate individual I'll get to send to

wolvsie35
11-24-2008, 10:28 AM
WHOSE .... PINKNGRIN...hahahahahaha I think I got a new name for pick....LOL ohhhhhhhhhh PINKKKKKK.....hahaha

I apologize for the name mistake...lol...I think it's kind of cute...hehehe...Sorry pickngrin...The chocolate Granny is making me eat must be getting to me...and Crops..Just for that, you are even closer to getting Eye...hehehe...I'm keeping track of the jokes...:D

Ok, here is another updated list...and please bribery will get you no where...lol...and if I spelled anyone else's name wrong (LOL), let me know...hehhe...
Marion
Grannywin
Rosana
AmeliasMuma
texaslady

eye
11-24-2008, 10:52 AM
i dont want eye and i certainly dont want her to have me...oh mannnnnnn can you just image a box full of lovey dovey stuff....ohhhhh, i think i am gonna be ill.......hahahaha

awe whatsa matter croppie yah scared of an empty boxe full of just love.i promise i won't let loie fluff in it.:)

crops2dawn
11-24-2008, 05:27 PM
...and Crops..Just for that, you are even closer to getting Eye...hehehe...I'm keeping track of the jokes...:D

Ok, I'll be good I promise!!!! NO Eye....though....lol you'll see...

And Michele....no need to appologize for spelling errors... I should be the one to say sorry for busting on you! I promise not to do it again......until AFTER the exchange....LOL

wolvsie35
11-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Did I mention that "Sucking Up" won't help anyone either...lol

eye
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM

You get her Girl:D

twpclerk
11-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey Crops, I'll take Eye since you don't want her:D

autisticwonder
11-25-2008, 04:13 AM
This was so much fun last year!! Count me in AGAIN!! LOVE this Michelle!! THANKs so much for taking this up again!!

omajo
11-25-2008, 04:43 AM
I love to join too, sent you an email, thanks so much Michelle !

rosana brito
11-25-2008, 05:28 AM
OHH! Adorable Michelle, prestativ and a great friend, always in sanctioning with its affection, thank very much for being plus this time in assisting with ours
Exchange ok, thanks, I am ancious to know which being mine secret exchange hehehehehe, kisses:D

crops2dawn
11-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey Crops, I'll take Eye since you don't want her:D

You CAN have her.....she gives me a headache.....LOL Best of luck to ya! hahahaha

crops2dawn
11-25-2008, 06:46 PM

I tried....so much for sucking up......lol back to me ole self....hehehe, I didnt like it anywayyyyyy.....LOL

wolvsie35
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Donna, could you send me your info again? Thanks bunches...
omajo you are in...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...:D

OnieRN
11-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I was wondering.............. just how many have signed up so far? When will you be notifying us of WHO we got?

sacannon
11-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Yeh, I was wondering how many too. It seems like more than last year! This should be fun.

pkdoll
11-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Oooooh! This is soooo exciting already. Michelle-maybe you could post a completed list with everyone's names on it. Is everyone getting as excitied as me??? I love Christmas! I love giving gifts anytime of the year, not just Christmas. :)

*eng*
11-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Oooooh! This is soooo exciting already. Michelle-maybe you could post a completed list with everyone's names on it. Is everyone getting as excitied as me??? I love Christmas! I love giving gifts anytime of the year, not just Christmas. :)

I second that! :)

Smile
12-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Now people, you half to be alot more like me. Have patience........give poor Wolvsie a chance.....don't bug her about who has your name.......it is suppose to be a secret....She is a good and honest person who would never stoop to bribery........I know that for a fact because I tested her just to make sure......Like offering her a movie of her choice.........:eek:...(you have my email in case you change your mind).......

fourfoxes
12-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Now people, you half to be alot more like me. Have patience........give poor Wolvsie a chance.....don't bug her about who has your name.......it is suppose to be a secret....She is a good and honest person who would never stoop to bribery........I know that for a fact because I tested her just to make sure......Like offering her a movie of her choice.........:eek:...(you have my email in case you change your mind).......

. . . . sweet and innocent huh? . . . . I think NOT! :p

sacannon
12-01-2008, 07:48 AM

Where's my boots? It is getting a little deep in here...LOL:D

wolvsie35
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
LOL to everyone's comments...hehehe...Here is the complete list that I have so far...Is anyone else getting in? I know Kim mentioned getting in, still haven't heard from her, and I still need Donna's info...Plus, I need to know when I should get the pickin' started etc..Has anyone figured this out yet? lol
fourfoxes
scrappyfrog
scrappyaggie48
o2bngdhope
twpclerk
pinkngrin <~~had to do it..lol
rachell
lila2002
sacannon
granny
onie
smile
crops2dawn
knzus
eng
crystalinminn
eye
steve
fiona
moonfairy
pkdoll
kazr
tnlori
winnie49
marion
grannywin
rosana
ameliasmuma
texaslady
omajo

crops2dawn
12-02-2008, 05:06 PM
I'll pop Kim an email and let ya know or she will be in here in the morning...but by then I will be in la la land! LOL

kimbob
12-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm here, I'm here-
OMG, took me most of the day to get a password (page kept coming up BLANK:confused:) and then it wouldn't let me in! ARRGH- don't even ask( blonde who decided her computer needed cleaning up, MAN I should learn to just leave the DUST where it sits- HAHAHAHAHA) - even sent SOS to Crops-:eek: lol, then while doing screen shots to show what I was getting - BAM it let me in- HAHAHA

So YES_ I'm in, I'm in- WOOOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D
Put my name down Michelle- will send you all the info in a sec!

HUGS

Smile
12-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Michelle........I was just counting the names and since the list doesn't come out even, I give you permission to use my name twice......that means I get two gifts but I really don't mind. I am just that kind of person.....you know......thoughtful..:p....Remember girls ,that's Smile with an S ................xoxo I will let Nipper (our sweet mail man whom Eye flirts with) know that there will be two large parcels coming in the new year for me......Ohhhhh this is sooooo exciting that I think I will half to wear "depends": until they get here..........:eek:

*eng*
12-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Michelle........I was just counting the names and since the list doesn't come out even, I give you permission to use my name twice......that means I get two gifts but I really don't mind. I am just that kind of person.....you know......thoughtful..:p....Remember girls ,that's Smile with an S ................xoxo I will let Nipper (our sweet mail man whom Eye flirts with) know that there will be two large parcels coming in the new year for me......Ohhhhh this is sooooo exciting that I think I will half to wear "depends": until they get here..........:eek:

You are so norty! :D

pkdoll
12-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Smile you are one crazy nut!!hahaha! I might just have to send you a gifty whether I have your name or not just to see the response.hahaha!

crops2dawn
12-04-2008, 06:06 PM
And so it begins....will someone give smile a sleeping pill until she gets her gift??? LOL Maybe if we all send her a gift..she will be quiet....yeahhhh right!!!! lol

OnieRN
12-04-2008, 09:14 PM
I think she would appreciate a book "How To Decorate Christmas Trees For Dummies" hehehe

She sure had a hard time with that tree last year! I do believe there was something to do with a flying saucer! NOW WHERE IS THAT THREAD????? That thread could have been put into a book!

Yes, Smiles is a NUT!

RachellIowa
12-04-2008, 09:21 PM

I think old nipper is going to hide from Smile and Eye this year. we'll have to send him some of granny's drinks what are they called mo something or other. Matter of fact we better ship him a truck load of the stuff to help him.

sacannon
12-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Those are Mojito's!!!...very good!

RachellIowa
12-05-2008, 05:51 AM
Those are Mojito's!!!...very good!

I'll have to take your word for that. I can't drink allergic face swells and air way closes and a very bad case of hive to go along with it. So that means I'm always the desinated driver.

sacannon
12-05-2008, 07:35 AM
I'll have to take your word for that. I can't drink allergic face swells and air way closes and a very bad case of hive to go along with it. So that means I'm always the desinated driver.

Know what you mean. I rarely have a drink anymore either. My face turns beet red and gets hot, and sometimes my chest breaks out in hives. I don't get the breathing problem though. At least not yet. But I did taste a Mojito when I was in Maryland visiting my Aunt and Cousins when we went out to eat, and it was very good.

Smile
12-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Hay girls ,I know what you mean about the allergy thing because I have seen "Eye's" .....eyes cross after the first glass of wine, then she sort of talks funny and falls asleep....:eek:.....and guess what....................I got a present all ready and so did Eye...........now it is my turn to play the game................guess what country it came from and who the person was and I will send you a Christmas Card with Nippers picture in it hugging Eye..............:D

Granny
12-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Girls... None of that is allergies from drinking... It's called Menopause!!! Trust me!!!

Where did I put that glass?

:rolleyes:

Marion
12-05-2008, 12:45 PM
I am with you Granny, alcohol just intensifies the hot flashes!

Granny
12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh, quackie, you kill me!!!! We could solve the energy crisis just by putting all the old bags in scrapsville in one room and harnessing the heat coming out of it!!!!

:D

eye
12-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Loie says she was at the post office and was so amazed at how sweet Nipper was.I told her because he knows it is this time again.He loves us but wink he loves me more.Oh we will have a ball at this.I love gift exchange.Yipee Nipper her I come sweetie,Xo:D

RachellIowa
12-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Girls... None of that is allergies from drinking... It's called Menopause!!! Trust me!!!

granny I am afraid if it was menopause it got bad for me at age 18 when I tokk my first drink and was rushed to the hospital turning blue because my airway swelled shut and that was no fun never touched any thing after that.

crops2dawn
12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Loie says she was at the post office and was so amazed at how sweet Nipper was.I told her because he knows it is this time again.He loves us but wink he loves me more.Oh we will have a ball at this.I love gift exchange.Yipee Nipper her I come sweetie,Xo:D

Poorrrrr Nipper!!! LOL

RachellIowa
12-05-2008, 08:30 PM

I think I better order two truck loads of mojito's for poor old nipper so he'l forget eye can be a pain.

RachellIowa
12-05-2008, 08:36 PM
well ladies I think poor old nipper is going on a fishing trip to hide from eye and smile.

omajo
12-05-2008, 11:05 PM
well ladies I think poor old nipper is going on a fishing trip to hide from eye and smile.

Thought that nipper was a young man, that's why Eye and Smile like to see him everyday, even in the cold winter,...!!

Kazr
12-06-2008, 03:28 AM
So thrilled to see the list growing, I actually bought some things last year for this year so I wouldn't be caught short & in my huge clean up recently I think they were thrown out, cannot find them anywhere, but have now replaced them with other items from Oz ....I am so blonde sometimes :D:D:D... so looking forward to finding out who our exchanges will be
hugs to all
Karyn :)

scrappyaggie48
12-06-2008, 05:03 AM
I have got all my Ozzie goodies ready!!! Oh who will it be:confused: Meanwhile I will have a mojito (whatever that is!!!!!!) while I am waiting waiting!!! http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26296&stc=1&d=1228563826 :):)

autisticwonder
12-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Hey..put me in too!! Loved doing this last year!!

Poor Michelle...we're going to be driving her crazy!! Thought I already sent you info..but I'll send again..

FUN city!!

Thanks for taking this on Michelle!!

RachellIowa
12-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Thought that nipper was a young man, that's why Eye and Smile like to see him everyday, even in the cold winter,...!!

Thats what I thought but you know how eye is, even when they are old she she only sees them as young handsome men.

pkdoll
12-06-2008, 11:11 AM
This is escalating into a super fun filled gift exchange again!! Yippppeeeee!:)

Granny
12-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Aggie... Mojitos are a Cuban drink. They are made with Rum and.... and.... and......

Can I have another one, I forgot what's in it? :rolleyes:

:p

RachellIowa
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
granny you better slow down on the mojitos as michelle will want some too.

crops2dawn
12-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Has anyone heard from Michele lately??? I am kinda getting worried about her!! Ok, I am not kinda, I am alotta worried!
I know she's got troubles out the whazzoooo, but she normally checks in, unless I missed it somewhere!

Marion
12-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Carol I checked her user cp and her last activity was yesterday at 8:30. So she is still around:)

Michelle where are yoooouuuuu?????

OnieRN
12-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Thats what I thought but you know how eye is, even when they are old she she only sees them as young handsome men.

Who is NIPPER?

RachellIowa
12-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Who is NIPPER?

eyes postman

angelwithin
12-07-2008, 08:05 AM
as ya'll know i work bars (inbetween scrappiing, building kits, websites, cooking, cleaning etc etc etc lol)

for those who wanna know here is how Mojitoes came about and how to make one (or several just to make sure you liked the 1st one :eek:)

History Lesson
The cocktail now known as the Mojito started life with a different name. The 'Draque' was a popular drink among the sugar cane and tobacco plantations in the centre of Cuba for many years. Then in the 19th Century with the appearance of charcoal-filtered rum, the drink was transformed into what we know today as the Mojito and by the 1920s it was fast becoming Cuba's national drink.
So what's in it?
Mainly rum. After all, it does come from Cuba! However, a really great Mojito shouldn't be too strong; the mix of mint, lime and sugar should mellow the taste and give it a real smoothness.

How to Make a Mojito

Three fresh mint sprigs - the best sprigs are slightly 'woody' from old established plants rather that from the young plants where they are 'greener'
Two tablespoons of sugar - white cane sugar, or better yet some sugar cane
One whole lime - lime is best but half a lemon will do
Chilled soda water - it should be really cold, just above freezing point
Ice cubes
A shot of white silver dry rum - Havana Club Anjeo Blanco Silver Dry if you want some real authenticity but Bacardi Carta Blanca works well; however any white rum will do
Method
Place two of the sprigs of mint into a tall glass using a spoon and lightly crush them around the inside of the glass; not too hard though, just enough to release the mint flavours.
Add the sugar and the juice of half a lime. Give it a quick stir and fill the glass with ice.
Next, add the shot of rum (remember the shots are often quite generous in Cuba) then fill to the top with soda water and stir.
Finally, take the last sprig of mint and roughly rip the leaves off, use them as a garnish with a slice of lime to top it off, sit back and enjoy.
yum yum in my tum :D

sacannon
12-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the recipe Fiona!

Anyone heard from Michelle yet?

sacannon
12-07-2008, 10:56 AM

It probably does affect Menopause, but my Hotflashes (and red face) go away after a minute or two, but after drinking my face stays red a long time and I don't get hives with menopause! My doctor just gave me a prescription for the hot flashes. It is brand new and not covered by my prescription coverage....eeek (It was expensive!!!!!) I am trying it for one month, my doctor said if she had samples she would give them to me (I am her guinee pig). So if it works and she is willing to supply me with the samples I will continue, other wise I am not paying the price of the drug, it is way too expensive but it is non hormonal which is why she wanted me to try it.

Smile
12-07-2008, 01:37 PM
My doctor (female)also gave me a new prescription and it is free. When I feel one comming on, I am to beat up my husband until I feel better ........whow does that work.....:eek: It also works well with teenager's......

sacannon
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
hmmm, maybe I should try that!:D

Granny
12-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Fiona, thank you for the history lesson. I did not eve know how it came about!! All I know is how to sit back and totally enjoy a good one!

Sac... I think I like Smile's drug better. Works for me... and after all the excertion... another Mojito. Yummmm!!!!

Viva el mojito!!!

;)

scrappyaggie48
12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Thanks Fiona that sounds like a nice refreshing drink - cheers everyone (hic hic) - off to practice my Mojitos!!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26333&stc=1&d=1228698511
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26334&stc=1&d=1228698688

crops2dawn
12-07-2008, 06:26 PM
My doctor (female)also gave me a new prescription and it is free. When I feel one comming on, I am to beat up my husband until I feel better ........whow does that work.....:eek: It also works well with teenager's......

I need that drug NOW!!!!! LOL

crops2dawn
12-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Carol I checked her user cp and her last activity was yesterday at 8:30. So she is still around:)

Michelle where are yoooouuuuu?????

Thanks Marion!!!! Now why didnt I think of doing that!!!! Must be a blonde moment....heyyyyyyy, I am not blonde!!! LOL
Michele doesnt have to speak, as long as she is lurking that is fine with me.......

HEY WOLVSIE.....LOVE YA gf....hope you are feeling a bit better!! xoxoxo

Now someone please make me one of those mojos thingies... I sure could use one or two or three or four......

Kazr
12-08-2008, 01:52 AM
HMMMMM I am not a drinker but those Mojitoes are sounding pretty darn good :)Might even be tempted to dabble in one or two in the weeks leading up to Xmas :)
hope you are doing ok Michelle.
hugs Karyn.

autisticwonder
12-08-2008, 04:22 AM
Is it just me or is it just a "glitch" in this thread..The pages don't line up right.. I go to click on last page to see the last two replies but it only keeps me on page 10..won't go to page
11..That happened yesterday as well!!

Aside from that!!LOL..Menopause..and cocktails..new drugs?? I definately want to hear more about it!! Took two years of Doctor visits to determine I was going through menopause!

How good is a virgin Mojito?? LOL

*eng*
12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow...my heads spinning at the thought lol! :D

Granny
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey, how do you think we coped with the situation back home? Plenty of Mojitos!!!!! Good for anything that ails you!!!

I'll have to remember and have at least one when I get to Vegas!

:D

wolvsie35
12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
I am here guys...Granny... send me a drink, after the last week, I could use one...UGH...To some of you wondering about the numbers not matching...SMILE...there are a couple that dropped out since we started this...and no, your name cannot be added twice...lol...You are all too funny...I got your info Donna and Kim, thanks...
I am ready to hand out names as soon as I hear the word...I didn't make the rules, remember? lol...Hopefully someone is sober enough to answer...LOL...:D

crops2dawn
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
There you are Michele!!! I've been worried about you!!! I am so happy to see ya posting!!!
Now who has those RULESSSSSSSSS??????? If nobody has them, I say let's get this party ROCKIN' and send out those names......ASAP! lol

RachellIowa
12-08-2008, 06:07 PM
what there are rules, I didn't see any, but All I see is the mojito's flying by.

pkdoll
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
as ya'll know i work bars (inbetween scrappiing, building kits, websites, cooking, cleaning etc etc etc lol)

How to Make a Mojito

Three fresh mint sprigs - the best sprigs are slightly 'woody' from old established plants rather that from the young plants where they are 'greener'
Two tablespoons of sugar - white cane sugar, or better yet some sugar cane
One whole lime - lime is best but half a lemon will do
Chilled soda water - it should be really cold, just above freezing point
Ice cubes
A shot of white silver dry rum - Havana Club Anjeo Blanco Silver Dry if you want some real authenticity but Bacardi Carta Blanca works well; however any white rum will do
Method
Place two of the sprigs of mint into a tall glass using a spoon and lightly crush them around the inside of the glass; not too hard though, just enough to release the mint flavours.
Add the sugar and the juice of half a lime. Give it a quick stir and fill the glass with ice.
Next, add the shot of rum (remember the shots are often quite generous in Cuba) then fill to the top with soda water and stir.
Finally, take the last sprig of mint and roughly rip the leaves off, use them as a garnish with a slice of lime to top it off, sit back and enjoy.
yum yum in my tum :D
This sounds like it takes a bit to make--sure hope they are as good as everyone says they are. I have to try it--but do I have to use mint sprigs--can we substitute mint flavoring???? Hmmmm--can't wait to try one.

Smile
12-09-2008, 04:33 AM
I just happen to have the RULE BOOK and it say...........get this thing a rolling.........and it also says that "if stuck" add SMILE'S name twice...............:eek:

Granny
12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
I just want to know who let Smile in on this saga?

Who has the rules? Is this like the golden rule? He who has the gold, makes the rules? Hmmmm....

Fez up people!!!

Marion
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Is it just me or is it just a "glitch" in this thread..The pages don't line up right.. I go to click on last page to see the last two replies but it only keeps me on page 10..won't go to page
11..That happened yesterday as well!!

It's been doing that to me too for a few weeks now. It says there is another page, but it just takes me back to the top of the page I am on.

pkdoll
12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
It's been doing that to me too for a few weeks now. It says there is another page, but it just takes me back to the top of the page I am on.
Yes it's been happening to me to. In fact it just happened right now again--it said 12 pages and when I click on page 12 it takes me to the top of this 11th page. Spooky!!!!

RachellIowa
12-09-2008, 05:45 PM
oh come on it'sjust the mojito's granny makes them strong and we start seeing things. ( it just did the same here not only this thread but others too)

crops2dawn
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
I think you peeps are breaking SBM....hahahaha but I have to admit, I've seen it too! I thought I was going crazyyyy, but then I knew I already was, so it couldnt be that! lol

RachellIowa
12-10-2008, 10:33 PM
HEY WAKE UP!!!!
Nobody posted since yesterday here, I want the party to start!
I want prezzies now,, How come it's so quiet everybody go on vacations. Wake up and come back from those darn vacations because christmas is around the corner, We go some snow and Ice so now I'm ready for the holiday now. before it melts and we don't get any more.

kimbob
12-11-2008, 12:30 PM
ROTFLMAO- LOVE reading your guys banter!:D

UHUM- we getting this moving guys?
If you don't draw names soon you someone might be lucky to get my gift for Easter- bwahahahahaha.

Just popped in to check what's up.

Oh and I keep getting booted out- ARRGH, you have page issues - I have to keep logging in all the time.

Crops are you playing with the buttons behind here???_ HEE HEE