PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Marion is back......

Smile
11-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Hello Dock, we sure have missed you and are glad that you had a great time. Let me be the first to tell you we are doing the exchange thing again so get your name on the list......yepppppe

Marion
11-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks Smile, you are so sweet and kind!
I made it back late saturday night. The trip was fine but tiring. Mom is doing good and as much as going to Europe seems like a exciting trip, hanging out with mom was pretty boring. She watches one soap after another and I am sure glad I brought my laptop! But it is something I feel I have to do, since she is getting older.
I am sooo glad to be back!

eye
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
You sure were missed xo.:D

*eng*
11-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Mom is doing good and as much as going to Europe seems like a exciting trip, hanging out with mom was pretty boring. She watches one soap after another and I am sure glad I brought my laptop! But it is something I feel I have to do, since she is getting older.
I am sooo glad to be back!

That sounds like my Dad! We tried to tidy his flat as he is such a hoarder, however we are unable to as it would interfere with his soaps, the rest of the time he is in bed and we aren't welcome then either!!:D:(

nanwu
11-11-2008, 04:34 PM
hey glad to see you back

jazzieal
11-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Welcome back Marion..glad you got to see your mom..

Granny
11-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh, quackie, I'm so glad you're back. We missed you so. I need seccions, lots of them. Eye put me over the edge. I can't take her condition anymore. One more drooly I love you, kisses from her, and I'm going to kill her!!!!!

Please, please, please, give me an appointment!

:o

rosana brito
11-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Welcome back Dr Marion, I have certainty that made a good trip, Europe and dully pretty, I feel homesicknesses of vacation that I passed for There in 2004,:D
They had been inesquecíveis ,

I believe that novel e exactly one I vitiate to all families here in house e my husband, my opposite I hate novels it he does not lose none hehehehehe
I find ties funny !

A fort hug

ro:D