PDA

View Full Version : Another mass welcome

Marnie
08-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Wow, you take a few days away from the forums to paint and pack for moving, and there are a million new SBMax addicts in our cyber town!

Welcome to all the newbies (either new to digi scrapping or simply new to the forums)! :) It's great to see that we're attracting more and more creative minds all the time!

Can't wait for the gallery to flood with more great LO's!

Granny
08-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I second the motion. Yes, welcome to you all!

Marnie.... Did you hang up your pictures yet? :rolleyes:

We missed you!

Granny :D

Marnie
08-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Glad you noticed I was gone Granny!
No - the scarry thing is that we were simply preparing our house to sell and only starting the packing process. We still have much work ahead of us! :rolleyes:

Granny
08-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Yikes!!! Onie... The kid ain't done yet! :eek:

GrandmaDee
08-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Glad you noticed I was gone Granny!
No - the scarry thing is that we were simply preparing our house to sell and only starting the packing process. We still have much work ahead of us! :rolleyes:
We got our house all ready to sell.... and cleaned it out good, painting, cleaning, throwing LOTS away! A Few new windows, curtain/drapes etc...even a storage space to hold some things till we moved....Then we looked around, and liked what we had done and decided not to move!!! Good Luck on your move!!

OnieRN
08-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Well gang, I finally started back to work. I was called back to my old job at the School District................YIPPY!!! I love the fringe benefits, like lots of time off to play and SCRAP away! hehehe

Onie

Granny
08-10-2006, 01:31 PM
MNToots!!!! You crack me up. Way to go, kid!!!

Onie... That's wonderful.... But how are we going to help Marnie if you're back to work? :eek:

GrandmaDee
08-10-2006, 04:38 PM
MNToots!!!! You crack me up. Way to go, kid!!!

Onie... That's wonderful.... But how are we going to help Marnie if you're back to work? :eek:

Too funny! I'm a kid! I have 8 grandchildren and another on the way! Some days (like today), I think about selling the house again when one of my kids is threatening to move home, with her kids.... EEKS! :D

OnieRN
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I only work 9 months a year............ Do we know yet when Marnie is moving? I have Fall Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, Easter Break and yes the summer too. Do you think we can move Marnie during one of the break??????

chuckle chuckle

:Dnie

Granny
08-10-2006, 08:34 PM
I don't know, Onie, but I'm already feeling like I've got a break... in my back! Is someone bringing some Mojitos or Margaritas to soothe the pain?

MNToots..... Quick, get your kids addicted to Max before they have any more kids, kid! :eek:

Marnie
08-11-2006, 02:56 PM
You ladies are making me laugh - thanks! I needed that today. Let's just say I'm a little stressed! That's hilarious - that you got the house so ready that you didn't end up moving! Unfortunately, we are moving to a new city, so we're just making our house amazing FOR SOMEONE ELSE!

When am I moving.....? Kinda a crazy story. We're temporarily living in a basement apartment (in the new city), getting our house ready (in the old city), and trying to find a new place. But because we're driving the 2 1/2 hours each weekend in order to prepare the house, I've been packing and such for a few weeks now...... complicated, I know!

But once again, thanks for keeping me laughin'.....! :D

OnieRN
08-11-2006, 06:04 PM
You need to have a little laughter daily, in order to get through those difficult days.

Oh my, I can imagin how complicated that move is. I sort of did the same thing, when I returned to El Paso last December. I had kept my home in El Paso, when I left 7 years ago and rented it out. For four months prior to my moving back to El Paso, I drove back and forth a number of times, trying to get the house ready for me to move back into. Clean up after a renter moves out can be bruttle....... You truly have my thoughts! I do hope the move goes well.

How about the laughter............ Granny will cook!

:Dnie

Granny
08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
You laughing about my food! Well, see if I send you the cook book I wrote! :p

Granny :rolleyes:

Marion
08-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Oh My Gosh, She wrote a cookbook!

Marion

OnieRN
08-12-2006, 07:26 AM
A little granny pictured on the cover of a cookbook! Oh Granny, I really need a copy of your cookbook! But please autograph it before you send it!

:eek:nie

Granny
08-12-2006, 11:44 AM
There is no Granny on the cover. And it has about 50 recepies. Fast and simple recepies. You got my e-mail address. Send address, and cost of shipping and I will send you one. :rolleyes:

Granny
:)

Marnie
08-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Granny,
Is there something you AREN'T good at???

Granny
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Alas, Marnie! Lots of things I have yet to learn. I've just been fortunate to surround myself with all kinds of talented people, that have encouraged me to learn and try new things.

Now, if I can learn from all of you how to make such great layouts as you all make, I will truly be a happy camper. This forum is full of nice people that do such great work. When I grow up, I want to be like you all! Thank you for sharing and teaching me along the way.

Granny ;)