X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimtonykl@charter.net
    • Oct 2008

New to Scrapbook Max..

Hi all...I'm so excited about Scrapbook Max. I just ordered 3 download kits, but can't seem to find them after they loaded. I thought they'd show up in my themes on Max.??? Can someone help me.
    thanks,
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hi Kim. Welcome to the forum. You need to double click on the files, and they will automatically install to the right directory in the program. If they are kits, you need to bring in the individual pieces either from the pages as embellishments, papers, etc, or open windows explorer next to the Max program, go to the embies directory in Max (C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images), and drap and drop the files into the work area in Max.

Clear as mud? Thought so. Hang on, someone else is about to put their two cents in!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2008

Welcome, Kim. Glad to have you aboard! I always download kits to a folder on my desktop (easier to find). If they are from SBM, you just double click on the SBM logo and this will start the download into the program. Granny's directions for kits that aren't SBM are spot on. Can't wait to see your layouts!
      Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
      sigpic
      My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X